A New Discovery of Love

Story Info
She finds love in the arms of her best friend.
2.1k words
4.42
34k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known Jack all my life. He was born two weeks before I and he has always been my best friend, my protector. Jack is 6'3 190lbs with an athletes body, black hair and crystal blue eyes. I am 5'5, 115lbs, light brown hair, with green eyes, and average 34C breasts. When we were little our parents always talked about how great it would be to have Jack and I end up married. I loved Jack with all my heart, as my best friend, nothing more, at least that's what I thought. Till the day my world was turned upside down

We had graduated high school just four months earlier. I had been dating my boyfriend, Jason since 11th grade and we had talked about getting married soon. It was a Saturday night and Jason and I had plans to attend a party given by a mutual friend, however, at the last minute he called and cancelled saying that he had to work on a midterm paper that was due Monday. I offered to help him work on it, but he told me to go to the party and have fun. I was reluctant at first but finally relented when he persisted I go. So I called Jack and asked if I could ride with him since he didn't have a date. He said sure that he would be happy to take me.

Jack stopped by my apartment around 8:00 p.m. to pick me up. Just before we left I found some notes that Jason left at my place the day before. Thinking he might need the notes for his paper I asked Jack to stop by Jasons so I could drop them off. Jack agreed and soon we are pulling up to Jasons' apartment building. I got out and walked up the flight of stairs which led to his second floor apartment. As I crossed in front of his living room window I looked in and saw Jason with his arms wrapped around a tall dark haired girl I recognized from the place he worked.

Everything began to spin around and I was having trouble breathing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! Anger coursed through me and I suddenly flung open the door and began shouting.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I screamed. "Katie," he began, "I can explain. This isn't what it looks like." He jumped off the couch and ran over to where I stood in the doorway.

"Oh you can, can you? Well, please tell me what you where doing with your lips pressed to hers. Oh wait, let me guess. You guys were studying and you suddenly fell and your mouth landed on hers. Am I right?" He reached out his hands to me, "Katie, please calm down and give me a cha-" I quickly jerked back, "Don't you fucking touch me you bastard."

By this time Jack who had been waiting in the car heard my shouts and, ever my protector, rushed up the stairs and got between Jason and I.

"What's going on in here?" He demanded. Jason immediately backed down. Jack towered over him by at least five inches and outwieghed him by about 20 pounds. "I just found Jason kissing this girl and-" tears and anger blocked my throat and I couldn't seem to find my voice.

"You have a girlfriend?" The girl who, up to this point had been silent through my whole ordeal, finally spoke. "You told me you broke up with your girlfriend a month ago." She looked almost as angry as I, as she gathered her things and started towards the door. "You fucking pig. I hope you rot in hell!" With that, she turned on her heel and bolted past Jack and I out the door.

Jason was standing there in disbelief when Jack suddenly started towards him with fists clenched. "You son of a bitch, I'm going to rip you a new asshole."

It was now my turn to step in between. "No Jack. As much as I would love to see that, I don't want you going to jail." Jason backed off and we headed out the door.

"Katie, please," Jason began but Jack cut him off. "Don't you ever talk to or come near her agian. If you do I'll beat the shit out of you and you'll wish you were dead."

Then he took my hand and we headed out to the car and left. Jack drove us back to my place. The whole time I sat there thinking about what a creep Jason was, and how I never even suspected he was cheating on me. Surprisingly though, I wasn't as upset about the whole thing as I should've been.

Once we got back to my apartment Jack sat with me on the couch and held me in his arms. I have always loved the feeling of Jack's arms wrapped around me. We used to sleep like that when we were children, with me on his chest falling asleep, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. I always felt so safe, I could fall asleep so easily.

"How are you sweetie?" he inquired softly.

"I'll be okay. Actually, I'm not as upset about the whole thing as I guess I should be. Actually, now that I think about it, it feels like a relief. I'm beginning to wonder if I ever was really in love with him. That sounds awful doesn't it?"

Jack surprised me by chuckling. I pulled back slightly from our embrace so that I could look him in the eye. There was something in the way he was looking at me that I had never seen before.

"Jack," I asked, "why are you making fun of me?" I gave him a playful shove and he quickly became very serious.

"Katie, I have something to tell you and it's really hard for me to say."

Suddenly concerned I ran my hand lightly over his cheek and he leaned into it. "Jack whatever it is, you know you can tell me anything." He pressed his lips into the palm of my hand, something he had never done before.

He looked into my eyes with such intensity that I could swear he was able to read my every thought. He took a deep breath and said, "Katie, I'm in love with you. I always have been, ever since we were kids. I just never realized it, that is until a couple of months ago. We were cleaning out some old boxes in my parents basement and you had gotten some dust from the boxes on your cheek and I looked at you and I knew it. I love you more than anything else in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He leaned towards me and kissed me softly on the lips. It was the first time we had ever kissed. It was at that moment I knew. I couldn't understand why I had never realized it before, but I was in love with him. "Jack," I said, tears now flowing freely, "I am so in love with you and there isn't anyone I'd rather spend the rest of my life with."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply, running his tongue over my lips. I parted them and he thrust his tongue into my mouth tasting me. He buried one hand in my hair and the other, he brought up to caress my cheek. My breath caught in my throat at his tenderness. Never have I had a man so gentle. My heart began to race as he unbottoned my shirt. He kissed down my neck as he pushed my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. He ran his tongue over the tops of my breasts while his hands reached around to unclasp my bra and expose my naked breasts to his hungary gaze. Jack kissed me deeply again this time the kiss was so deep it took my breath. He broke the kiss and his lips began their journey down my neck, running his tongue across my collarbone down to seek out my nipples. The moment his lips reached their destination, my nipples tightened to rock hard pebbles. He drew one aching bud into his mouth and sucked on it gently at first, then harder till I was moaning with need.

"Mmmmm Jack..." I cried holding his head to my breast. He slowly kissed his way down my stomach, stopping to play little circles around my belly button, before he licked his way farther south. I pushed gently on his head urging him on towards my aching clit that was begged for his attention.

Jack stopped his mouth inches from my pussy and looked up at me. "What do you want Katie? Tell me what you want me to do my love."

"Jack," I cried, "please ....."

"What Katie tell me love. What do you want me to do?"

"Suck my clit. Please Jack please, suck my clit. Make me cummmmmm. Pleasssseeeee" I begged, so crazed with need I couldn't think straight.

"Well," he said slyly, "since you asked so nicely." Suddenly he licked from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. Then he plunged his tongue into my honey well while his thumb stroked my clit feverishly.

"Ohhhhhhh Jack I'm cummmmmmminnggggg......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I came harder than I ever had and Jack lapped at my juices like a starving man.

"Mmmmmmm Katie your pussy is sooo sweet. I could spend forever with my head buried between your lucious thighs. But," he said bringing his face up to mine, " right now I want to make love to you. I want to know what it feels like to bury my cock deep inside you."

With that, he picked me up from the couch and carried me in his arms to my bedroom. Pulling the covers back he placed me gently on the bed. For a moment he stood there not moving just looking at me. I blushed and shyly asked what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong sweetie. It's just that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He then striped out of his clothes. My eyes widened as I, for the first time, saw his cock. He saw my expression, which must have been one of panic, and asked if I was ok.

"Jack there is something you should know about me. I'm...a virgin." His eyes widened with this realization. "Katie I had no idea. I assumed you and Jason..."

He came and laid down beside me and gently ran his hand through my hair. "I told him I wanted to wait until the right moment. I know now I just wasn't in love with him."

He softly kissed my lips and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?" "Yes, Jack I'm sure. I love you more than anything and I want you to make love to me."

He kissed me deeply, spreading my legs, he postioned himself between my thighs. The head of his cock was pressed at my opening. "I love you Katie." He said. Then he slowly pushed himself inside. When he met with a slight resistance he took my hand and kissed me, thrust his tongue deeply into my mouth, and plunged his entire 8 inch cock inside me to the hilt. I screamed out in pain around his tongue. He lay still for a moment allowing me time to adjust to his invasion.

The pain soon gave way to a new sensation. One of being filled completely. Never had I felt so full, so stretched. "Katie, does it still hurt?" he said. His voice was tight and he sounded like he had been running up hill for a mile. "No" I told him. He started thrusting gently at first then picking up speed.

Something began to build inside me. I began to match his thrusts with my own. "Oh God Katie, your sootight. I can't hold out much longer." His teeth were clenched, every muscle in his body tightened as he thrust faster and harder. "I'm almost there." I shouted. "Ahhhhh I'm cummmminnnnnggggg yeessssssss!!!!!" I exploded around his cock. My pussy muscles spasmed around his cock which sent him into his own shattering climax. He held me tightly to him and groaned my name over and over. He collapsed on top of me crushing me to the bed as he struggled to catch his breath.

Finally, he rolled over, pulling me with him. I laid there in his arms saited and relaxed. "I love being in your arms, I feel so safe, as if nothing could ever hurt me." I whispered.

"You are safe, my love. I"ll never let anyone hurt you, I'll die before I let that happen. You're mine and I'll never let you go."