A New Doctor

Story Info
A husband listens to his wife's examination
2.2k words
3.96
156.9k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

The cock pounded in and out of her cunt with a squishing sound and the slap of their skin as they met at the end of every thrust. Her cunt lips wrapped themselves around the cock, pulling it into her and holding it like a vice. Their groans and moans filled the room as they fucked, their voices were getting louder and louder.

This was the doctor’s last appointment of the day and as I sat in the waiting room, they were oblivious to my being there. Thinking they were all alone, the door wasn’t even closed as they continued fucking as I returned to my seat and listened. The only thing was, my wife was the doctor’s last patient of the day and I had accompanied her to her office. She smiled at me as her name was called and I watched her ass sway as she walked into the room. I didn’t see what the doctor looked like as my wife entered the room, introducing herself as she sat down. I heard them go over a few things as I absentmindedly leafed through a few magazines.

After a while, there was not a lot of talking in the room and I heard a sigh. I was tempted to get up and look into the room but decided against it, not wanting to disturb them.

“Oh, that’s a little cold,” I heard my wife say as I picked up another magazine.

“Don’t worry, it will warm up quickly,” the doctor replied.

Again there was silence for a few minutes as I thought about my wife with her legs spread wide open and the doctor examining her.

“Oh, yes, that’s it.”

My wife’s voice had changed. It sounded like she was enjoying whatever the doctor was doing.

“Yes, that feels good,” she said, her voice trailing off as she sighed again.

“See, I told you it would warm up,” I heard the doctor say, her voice a little huskier than before.

“I see what you mean,” my wife answered.

Again there was silence for a minute or so and then the sighing started again.

“Oh yes. Don’t stop. That feels so good.”

I knew from my wife’s voice that she was aroused and knowing how much she loved to be eaten, I knew the signs of her coming. I looked around the waiting room and the nurse at the far desk smiled at me and then winked. I looked away and then back at her. Did she know something I didn’t?

The noises from the room took my mind off the nurse for a minute. As I listened, I put the magazine in my hand down and leaned back in the chair, listening to the two in the room. The next thing I knew, the nurse was walking towards the room and she quietly started to close the door.

“It’s ok, Mary. That won’t be necessary,” the doctor said.

The nurse was going to say something but after seeing what was going on in the room, just turned, winked again at me and walked back to her desk. When I looked at her again, she had a funny look on her face, a look of lust. I watched her for a few minutes and it was obvious that she was turned on as she fidgeted with her uniform, spending extra seconds, running her hands over her breasts and down her front. I heard her chair squeak a little as she pushed it back from her desk, her hand disappearing under it. She looked directly at me and she smiled then closed her eyes, throwing her head back.

What kind of doctor had my wife come to see? She was supposed to be here for her yearly checkup but from the sounds coming from the room and watching the nurse play with herself under her desk, I was beginning to wonder. The nurse moaned softly, her arm jerking as she played with her cunt.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, a big grin on her face. Getting up from her chair, she came around the front of the desk and sat on it, sliding up onto it, moving things out of her way as she did. She then hiked her uniform up over her hips and spread her legs wide open. Her bare cunt was shaven and she pushed a finger inside herself quickly, moaning at the feeling. She then took her soaking finger out of her cunt and put it in her mouth, all the time, watching me. She gently sucked on it and groaned.

I wasn’t sure what exactly I was doing but I stood up and slowly walked over to the nurse, keeping my eyes glued to her cunt as she inserted her finger inside herself again, this time, fucking herself with it. As I neared her, I could smell the wanton odor of her cunt and I got on my knees in front of her, her cunt inches from my face. I pulled her hand away from her cunt and leaned into her, running my tongue the length of her slit, thrusting my tongue up her cunt and licking inside her. She groaned loudly and grabbed my head, holding me against her cunt as I continued to lick and suck. I found her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth, licking around its hood and this made her groan even louder.

Her juices flowed onto my tongue as I continued sucking her and she came, holding my head tighter against her. I didn’t stop after she had come. Her juices were sweet and I wanted more of them. I licked and sucked her clit some more and she started huffing, her breath coming rapidly, her cunt quivering. She thrust her hips towards me, trying to get my tongue deep inside her. For a fleeting moment, I thought about standing up and taking my clothes off and fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

It was then I realized what I was doing and I quickly stood up and stepped back for the nurse.

“Oh, god. That felt good,” she whispered. “I needed to be eaten in the worst way. I needed a tongue inside me.”

I smiled at her but didn’t say anything. I turned to go back to my chair and that was when I first saw what was going on in the room. My wife was on her back, her legs up in the stirrups with the doctor on her knees, hovering above her, a long strap-on fucking her cunt. I wasn’t sure at the moment whether I was imagining it or if it was really happening. I stood and watched the two women fuck and could just barely hear them. After a few minutes, I started towards the room, keeping my eyes on the doctor’s ass as it clenched every time she thrust into my wife. Their voices were getting louder as I neared the room and I stopped at the doorway, just out of their view.

I watched the long fake cock disappear into my wife over and over again, her groans telling me that she was close to coming. The doctor seemed to sense it too as she started thrusting faster and faster, all the time talking to my wife.

“That feels good, doesn’t it? You like to get fucked, don’t you? You like to have a big cock inside you, fucking you hard, don’t you?”

My wife couldn’t answer her as she was coming, screaming out as she did. The doctor didn’t stop.

“I’m going to fuck you until you tell me to stop, you slut. I’m going to fill your cunt with this big cock until you can’t take anymore.”

“Yes, yes,” my wife weakly said, her juices starting to run down her crack, lubricating the strap-on more as it thrust in and out of her cunt.

“I bet your husband would love to have this big of a cock,” the doctor said.

My wife didn’t answer.

“This is what you have been missing,” the doctor continued. “Having this big cock in your cunt makes you come, doesn’t it? You love it, don’t you?”

My wife finally spoke.

“Please don’t stop. Fuck me harder with your big cock. I want it, yes, yes.”

The doctor moved up and pulled my wife’s feet from the stirrups. She pushed her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to meet the dildo, thrusting it back into her from behind. My wife gasped as the doctor thrust it hard into her, the strap hitting my wife on her ass, making a slapping noise.

“Fuck me,” my wife yelled. “Fuck me harder.”

The doctor moved closer and lifted my wife’s hips a little higher. She ground the dildo into her unmercifully, thrusting it in and out as fast as she could. My wife was panting as she took the big cock in her and was pushing back against the doctor’s thrusts. Her juices started running again and this time, I could see them on her legs, slowly seeping down towards the back of her knees.

“I think you’ve had enough of this,” the doctor said as she slowly pulled the strap-on out of my wife.

She didn’t let my wife lower her hips though. Instead, she got up on the table, straddling her, pointing the dildo at my wife’s ass hole.

“Now you’re going to feel really fucked,” she said as she pushed it against my wife’s ass hole. “Now, you’re going to feel my cock up your ass and you’re going to enjoy it.”

“No,” my wife weakly said but the doctor wasn’t listening to her as she pushed the dildo harder against my wife’s ass hole.

“You know you want it,” the doctor said just as the head entered my wife. “You know you want it and you’ll enjoy it, I promise.”

I watched the big cock slowly push its way up inside my wife’s ass and heard her groan loudly. We had never had anal sex but obviously, it was something she maybe wanted to try. The doctor had the whole length of the dildo inside her ass now and was slowly withdrawing it.

“That feels good, doesn’t it? You love the feeling of my cock inside your ass, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes.”

The doctor started thrusting in and out of my wife. I could see her anus pucker around the big cock every time the doctor thrust into her. She was screaming louder and louder with every thrust as the doctor sped up.

“Oh, fuck me,” she yelled.

“That’s it, slut. Take the whole thing,” the doctor yelled at her. “You love the feeling of my big cock inside your ass hole, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” was all my wife said, groaning loudly as the doctor pounded the cock into her over and over again.

I quickly looked around at the nurse and she was intently watching the two women in the room. She had a finger in her cunt and was fucking herself as she watched. Her lips parted and a loud groan came from deep inside her as she fell back on her arms, taking her saturated finger out of her cunt and licking it with her tongue, cleaning her juices off it. She looked at me and winked again then looked past me to the two women in the room. I turned just as my wife came again, screaming out at the doctor.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good.”

“You love it don’t you slut? You love to be fucked in every hole, don’t you? “Yes, yes, yes.”

“Next time you come to see me, I’m going to fuck you again. I’m going to fuck you in every hole you have and you’ll love it. I’m going to fuck you every time you come to see me, you cock loving slut.”

The doctor started to withdraw the big cock out of my wife and let her lower herself to the table. I quickly went back to my seat and waited for her to come out of the room. When she came out, she had a big grin on her face and turned to thank the doctor, motioning me to follow her. I got up and we left the office.

On the way home, I asked her how it went. She just looked at me and smiled.

“Oh, you know, the usual thing. Exams can be so monotonous. I imagine the doctor gets a little bored doing them so often,”

“Yes, I imagine she does. How do you like her?”

“She was great. I have another appointment on Friday. You don’t have to come with me if you don’t want to.”

“Oh, I’ll come with you. I don’t have anything planned.”

“It may take a little longer than this time. She wants to exam a few things she missed this time.”

“That’s ok, I’ll just read some more of the magazines.”

Friday was only two days away. I knew I was looking forward to it and from the look on my wife’s face, she wouldn’t miss that appointment for anything. What did the doctor have in mind for my wife? If, only today was Friday.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers