A New Dom: Story of Troy (1)

Story Info
A tale of a romantic tryst & a first time Dom.
5.6k words
4.32
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Troy. My life has been as normal as anyone else's to this point. I went to college, then on to the real world and got a job in marketing. As normal and mundane as my public life was, I had a bit of an adventurous side. I began to wonder about BDSM at age 16. Things progressed and I had my first experience as a sub. It was wonderful and the person I shared the experience with was unbelievable. Soon, I wanted to explore the possibilities of me being a Dom. After having been the submissive for a while I knew and was well trained for the role and responsibilities of a Dom. I happened upon a wonderful lady one day. And off we went.

Susan was a horribly neglected wife and mother of two. She used to come to the pool at my apartment complex with her kids and spend all day there basking in the sun. She was an absolute knockout. Some may even call her a M.I.L.F. (Mother I'd Like to Fuck). She had long flowing light auburn hair that drove me nuts. Standing at about 5'7, her athletic frame was complimented by lovely curves. Her eyes you could get lost in with their green hypnotic hue. She had an ass that defied all modern biology, physics and logic. And then my favorite, her legs were long and muscular like a gymnast. Wow, she was an incredible sight. I wasn't trying to bed her when we met. I just wanted to talk to her, to be near such beauty. We talked about our lives, the kids, and her asshole of a husband. He had a job that put him in Atlanta 10 days out of 14. When he was home, he didn't even bother to tend to his wife. All she would get was criticism. Trapped in an unhappy marriage, she stayed for the kids. She told me that if things didn't get better for them that she would leave him when her youngest (now 4 years old) turned 16 and she was able to fend for herself mentally and emotionally.

She spoke about his past affairs. She has caught him before with 2 other women. Now that he is so far away, he is sure to be pecking about like the cock he is. So, with that, I took it as my signal to move in on this angel. I didn't do it to stroke my ego, but I genuinely felt bad for her and wanted to ease her pain. I know I sound insincere, but that's truly what I wanted. Now, by this point, I have had my fair share of the "pool moms". As a matter of fact I had recently stopped taking care of 3 of them. So, needless to say, my confidence was completely intact. I found myself asking Susan out for dinner. She declined on going out, but did invite me over for dinner at her place that night. I was absolutely happy with that prospect. "It's a date then," I said smiling like I really accomplished something. Man, I was a gigolo.

That evening I wore my best Sidal woolen black slacks, dark gray Perry Ellis pulled cotton shirt, cold gray Jeffrey Banks combed wool sport coat, and black Di Antonio leather loafers. I was dressed to impress. I wanted to dazzle this woman and make her feel like a princess. She called earlier to tell me to come over at 7pm sharp and that the kids were at a friend's. Aw man was I excited. I grabbed a bottle of Kenwood '77 pino noir from the rack and out the door I went. Somewhere between my place and hers, I stopped off to get a fresh cut black rose surrounded by a dozen white dancing lady orchids. All was set for a wonderful night with a goddess. I arrived in front of her large ranch home a little before 7pm. Nervous, I stayed in the car collecting my thoughts before raising the courage needed to move to her door. Ding-dong! The bell sounded and what seemed to be an eternity passed until the whisper of the doorknob slowly being turned hit my ears and my heart jumped into my throat. All confidence and air of arrogance left me at once. I became the scared little boy I really was inside.

The door swung open and there was the vision of absolute beauty, lust, divinity and femininity clad in a long blood red spaghetti strapped dress showing her ample cleavage with a daringly plunging neck line and a long split up the center reaching from the hem to an unknown heaven to tease the eyes with glimpses of those wonderful legs as she made the slightest of movements. The sight was accented by inch long diamond and onyx earrings, a tasteful diamond and onyx matching necklace and a matching anklet sparkling above her four-inch-heeled red open-toed sling-backs. The toes and fingernails were done in a nice complimentary red tone to match her lipstick and the hint of rouge in her high cheekbones. Her hair was clipped seductively off her shoulders but still was wild and curly in the back. I did notice that she took off the wedding band, but left the diamond engagement ring on.

"Hi, Troy. Come on in." she said with a gesture and a hint of nervousness.

"Hi Susan. Umm...wow you look terrific." I managed to spit out.

She noticed me examining her every curve and peak. Then she said, "Come on, dinner's ready." And with every ounce of strength I had left in my body, I willed my legs to move me forward. When I stepped in the doorway she kisses me on the cheek. Now I don't know if it was the kiss or the scent of her DKNY perfume, but I felt weakness in my legs. I was so intoxicated that I couldn't move so I presented her with the flowers and the wine. This gave me enough time to prepare myself to speak again. She squealed with delight at the sight of the flowers and wine. "No one has ever given me flowers unless they were in trouble with me," she said with a smile. "What'd you do?" she followed with a chuckle. Man that helped because I finally loosened up with a good laugh. We made our way inside for a tour of the premises. This house was fabulous. Everything was designed with a southwestern touch. Nothing was overdone or out of place. I can see a bit of Feng Shui being used, but that's off the subject.

"Are you hungry, Troy?" she asked.

"I sure am, and it smells wonderful."

She turned to lead me back toward the dining room, but I grabbed her arm and spun her around and planted a long awaited passionate kiss on her. We sank into it deep with no concept of time or timing. Our tongues lashed about in each other's mouth seeking an unknown treasure. Finally, I broke the kiss and let her go. "Now that the awkwardness is over, we can eat and have a good time," I said. Susan turned to my side with a wry grin and took my arm to lead me back to the dining room. When we got there, the table was set and ready for the feast with a serving tray full of platters next to us. I stepped behind her chair and pulled it out for her and she sat down. Then Susan reached up and grabbed my face in her hands and pulled me to her kissing me softly on the lips. I smiled and slowly pulled back. "What was that for?" I asked. She said, "I just needed one more before we start."

The dinner was the best meal I have ever had to date. It was a host of baby garlic red potatoes with hand whipped butter, steamed mixed veggies peppered with lemon and orange zest, a maple marinated steak cooked medium and for dessert a white chocolate mousse over a dark chocolate crumb cookie. Oh my God, it was like the world's best foreplay. If the dinner wasn't enough, I had an incredible conversation with an actual goddess incarnate. We talked about everything except her husband. I mean we chatted about politics, religion, children, and finally sex. Luckily when we reached sex talk we were finished eating, sipping wine gazing over the table into each other's eyes. I suggested that we move the date to the living room. She told me to go in and fix us some drinks at the bar and wait for her.

I eased my way behind the bar and noticed the abundance of vodka. So, assuming her preference for it, I made two rather strong vodka tonics and moved to the sofa. Soon after, she came in with a tray of cheese and crackers. Susan settled in close to me, accepted her drink and took a sip. She smiled and said, "How did you know I liked vodka tonics and strong ones at that?" I said with a smile, "Well, I noticed the nine different bottles of vodka back there and made my favorite drink." Our conversation quickly turned to sex again. I learned that we lost our virginity at the same age, she was bi-curious, and something that interested me more than anything else. Susan has always wanted to be dominated. "I am a nurturing and submissive soul. My husband would never go for it, and now I wouldn't trust him to anyway. My sexual desires have been left somewhat unfulfilled. I want some adventure," she said with tears in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her tears away. "Do you trust me?" I said hesitantly. She looked at me and smiled, "Yes," then lowered her eyes. I lifted her chin and kissed her again and said, "Look at me...do you really trust me?" Susan smiled meekly and shook her head in affirmation and almost whispered, "You are the first man who has ever shown interest in my thoughts, my emotions, or anything from me but my body. Yes, I've only known you for a couple of weeks, but I trust you more than I can trust myself right now."

I leaned back in the sofa and smiled at her and said in a firm but friendly tone, "Susan, feed me please." I swung my leg over her head and laid it on the sofa behind her and leaned back more. She grabbed the small tray of crackers and cheese and laid it on my chest. The little goddess laid on me just below the tray. Then she picked up a morsel and eased it in my mouth. I sucked on her fingers as they pulled away. My hand found its way up to the small of her back and rubbed in little circles. This went on for about an hour as we talked more. She continued to absently feed me and sometimes herself. Finally I grabbed the tray and removed it from my chest. Susan slid up my body and kissed me passionately. I could almost feel her losing herself in the action. Her hands were roaming my face, neck and chest. My hands found her bottom. My fingers went to work at hiking up her dress. Her mouth found my earlobes and sucked them longingly. All I could do was moan low in my chest. My fingers found their target when the material was hunched up over her lovely ass. They moved in and around Susan's heaven, brushing her labia through her panties. That's when I found she was wearing garters. "Oh my!" I thought.

Her hands became more insistent. She fumbled with the buttons on my shirt to get them open. Finally I am exposed down to my waist and my shirt is splayed to the sides over my shoulders. Susan kisses a trail from my neck to my chest; then it happened: she found my naughty buttons. She licked across them each lovingly and teasingly. Then she attacked them sucking hard after noticing my reaction to her ministrations. My nipples are extremely sensitive and have been the cause of many deep sexual encounters. If anyone touches them, they must know that my sex drive has just been accelerated about tenfold. I grabbed her by the back of the hair firmly but also gently. I urged her into my nipple, then pull her face up and kissed her long and deep. Somehow, I twisted my body out from under hers and picked her up and tossing her over my shoulder as she squealed and shrieked with glee. Like a caveman, I drug her off to the bedroom.

"You wanna be dominated huh?" I said rather maniacally. "I'm gonna show you the pleasures of submission. From here on, when we are alone, you are to call me Sir." I threw her on the king sized canopy bed, bouncing her to the center. "Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." She whispered with a smirk as her eyes lowered.

"Stand up and take that dress off slowly."

"Okay" she said.

"YES Sir! Say it!" I fired back with an evil grin.

"Ummm...Yes Sir." She said in a rather meek tone, but with a bright smile and lowered eyes.

Susan slid to the floor and stood up before me. She looked deep into my eyes as I backed up in a chair and settled down. My eyes were catching the feast as the angel before me gyrated and slinked around teasing me as she removed her dress. First a shoulder with the skin of a baby, but well formed and developed from years of sports. Then the other shoulder emerged eliciting a gasp from me as I gazed upon her. Then a wiggle to get the dress past the unhindered 36C chest she bore like a fine weapon. Next her barren midriff came into view with its smooth texture right down to the lace top of her undergarments. Painfully slowly she turned and bent at the waist to slide the formfitting dress to the floor. At once I became cognizant of her black thong panties and matching garter and stockings. My body reacted and my cock was urging up against the zipper of my pants uncomfortably. She stepped out of the heap on the floor and spun back to look me in the eye and waited.

"Panties too my pretty kitty, but leave the garter and stockings." I said with a mischievous smirk.

She quickly dispatched the thong and tossed it into my lap. The smell of her sex was overwhelming my sense of self-control. I picked them up and placed them to my nose while looking her in the eye, then took a deep breath. Immediately I tossed it aside and sat back and admired the sight before me. No words were spoken. I just watched and examined in awe. My hand made a turning motion and she understood spinning on her toes for me to see her shapely backside. She looked over her shoulder and winked at me. "Eyes forward please." Her head snapped back to its supposed position. I stood up and slowly walked toward her dropping my shirt from my shoulders. Ever so slowly I walked around her moving my hand over her every sweep and valley but not touching her even once. She was only to feel my heat caressing her most intimate areas. When I reached her front the second time, my hand tangled into her hair and clamped down firmly turning her head to my lips and sank into another passionate embrace. My arms pulled her entire body against mine and we merged like this for what seemed like forever. I finally released her and said, "Don't move...where do you keep your toys. I know you have some seeing as you're alone a lot." She responded, "On the top shelf in the closet. I have some..." "Shhhhhhh...We'll see what you have for fun here." I moved to the closet and reached up on the top shelf and found a lone shoebox. I pulled it down and moved over to the bed in front of her to open it. She had all kinds of niceties in there. There were three dildos, a Pocket Rocket vibrator, a tube of astro-glide, some other assorted tubular vibrators, anal beads, and a vibrating egg. Her arsenal impressed me. I then laid out the utensils on a linen chest at the foot of the bed in rather easy access to me. I stood up and said, "Remove my clothes now please." She smiled and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants and slipped them to the floor in what seemed to be all one motion. She was now on her knees. Her eyes were glued to the bulge in my boxer briefs. I smiled down at her.

"Go ahead and take them off, please" She did it with a lick of her lips and a deliberate motion of her fingers to the waistband of my underwear.

"Okay...you may worship me now."

I never saw anyone go after something so fast in my life. Her tongue darted out and she captured me in the velvet vice of her mouth. It felt incredible. I didn't know how long I would last like that, so I tried thinking of something else. The next thing I knew, I was in her throat. The pulsing tightness drove me batty. Her head began moving back and forth with an underestimated force and vigor. She laved the underside of my cock with her tongue at every down stroke. Susan's hand moved up and grabbed hold of my ever-tightening ball sack. Just as I was about to loose it, she reached up with her free hand and pinched and flicked my nipples. That was the push needed to drive me over the edge and I let loose with a scream, "I'M CUMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGG. OH MY FUCK, SHIT, SU...... OH.... SHIT... MY... FUCK MEEEEE!!!" She slammed her head all the way down onto my cock and swallowed every explosion of cum I had firing out of me. Then, on the last big pulse of cum she moved back taking it on her tongue in her open mouth making a show of swallowing my seed. She then clamped back down on my cock sucking out every last bit of cum left in me and cleansing my shaft. All I could do was smile down at her, "Stand up here, please my sexy kitty." I pulled her to me and kissed her deep tasting my own juices on her tongue.

"Stay here and keep still"

I moved back to the closet and found two robes and pulled out the belts. Her husband had some ties in the back, and I grabbed them too. Moving over to the bed I dropped them on it. Then I walked out to the dining room and got the ice bucket and two cloth napkins. The ice bucket was partially filled with half melted ice. Upon returning to the room, I set the bucket and napkins at the foot of the bed. Then I picked up one of the belts and tied Susan's hands together in front of her in a figure eight cinch harness with the load end being a long tail (technical eagle scout knot tying jargon). Then I moved her with her back against the bedpost and tied her hands up high over her head.

"How do you feel my kitten?"

"Excited, but okay...Sir," she said looking at the floor and smiling humbly.

"Well, you've earned what I am about to do to you."

My hands reached out and wrapped behind her neck while my lips perched for a kiss. I felt myself plunge into an embrace with Susan as she struggled with her hands fighting the urge to put an arm around me. My lips broke away. "I won't hurt you," I whispered in her ear before my tongue traced a line from there to her neck where I peppered little kisses and sucks around the base. My hands found their way to her chest. With the backs of my fingers I lightly ran my hands over Susan's body being sure not to touch the vital areas. Then I followed with my tongue. Starting first at the top of her chest, I licked my way out to her under arm area. With each lick and kiss I heard her either moan or giggle. Then my tongue licked a path under her chest to her other armpit area. Every inch of my licking elicited a different pleasurable response. It was so exciting to me. My mouth moved down across her tummy, nibbling and sucking along the way, to her thighs. Not even once did I touch her pussy or her nipples. I was rather conflicted though because of the smell. It was just so heavenly. Her perfume mixed with the musk of sex was enough to give rise to the deadest of men.

"Tell me what you want my kitten. Tell me what you need."

"I want you to keep making me feel like a woman. I need you to lick my pussy." was her response in ragged gasps of air.

My mouth continued to nibble on her inner thighs and suck at the back of her knees sending shivers up her spine. Then, in a sadistic moment, I leveled my mouth to her sex and blew a hard stream of warm air across her engorged clit. I saw her knees buckle and the ties on her wrists catch her. Quickly I moved up to the bucket of ice water and the napkins and pulled them near. With my hands I pushed her legs apart so I could have easier access to her clit and labia. I sat on my bum and shimmied between her legs. With a lift of my chin I had full access to her with my tongue. I stuck it out and licked her in one long stroke from clit to taint. Then again my tongue trailed. Her clit peeked out a bit more and her legs were shaking a bit. She lowered herself down to my mouth and I sucked in her clit and flicked it repeatedly with my tongue. Blindly my left hand reached out to grab a vibrator. I found the Pocket Rocket, switched it on and went to town on her right above her clit while my tongue bore into her hole, twisting and turning. She was panting hard and heavy. Her muscles inside her were beginning to tighten around my tongue so I moved the vibrator away from her and slowly withdrew my tongue. She tried to clamp my head and keep me there, but I smacked her ass hard to remind her who was in control. She was one the brink and I knew it. Rising to my feet, all I could do was laugh. I looked at the desperation in her eyes as she pleaded, "Let me cum, pleeeeease. I was right there, Sir. I jus..." "Shhhhhhh. Easy there, it'll be okay." I said moving toward her to kiss her and tease her clit a little more with my fingers. All she could do was moan and squeal into my mouth.

12