A New Dom: Story of Troy (1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, please." I said in a low affirming tone.

Silently she obeyed, but her eyes rolled at me. SMACK!!! My hand landed on her ass making it red and in the form of a handprint. "Do you trust me? Because if you don't, I can release you and leave right now." I breathed into her ear. She responded affirmative by shaking her head. "Good, now move your legs back a little more and stick your ass in the air." Susan did as she was told. "Good kitty. Very good kitty."

Reaching down I grabbed one of the napkins and dropped it in the bucket of ice water. I then pulled it out dripping. With the napkin raised high I dribbled the cold water over her back. She reacted with a quick shudder and a moan. After each drop of water landed, her skin would twitch. I dropped the cloth napkin back to the water and pressed my body to hers to warm it up and letting my cock slide against her folds. Susan urged her hips back trying to turn herself open to my shaft. All I could do was withdraw from the embrace so to keep her on the edge. I dropped to my knees again and started licking her to raise that feeling again. I wanted her hot...no, steaming. She pushed her left leg up and eased it behind my head to trap me in her heaven. I allowed it so to let her think she had me right where she wanted me. I could barely hear her grumbling between clinched teeth, "Yes...eat that pussy...ohhhhhh.... lick it...yeah that's it...come on...OOOOOHHHH...COME ON...JUST A BIT MORE!!!" My tongue bore deeper still and I had her right where I wanted her. She clamped her legs together trapping me so I pinched her thigh hard. She flinched enough for me to get out. Stumbling to my feet, I leaned in and nibbled on her back and licked the sweat from her neck. God, she was delicious.

Stepping back, my eyes feasted on the lovely whimpering creature before me. I still had the wet napkin in my hand. I took it and whipped it gently underhand between Susan's legs making the end slap at her clit with an icy bite. Over and over I swung and hitting home. With a smile and a little sadistic twitch, I picked up the astro-glide and squirted an ample amount on her asshole. My finger rubbed the slick solution around. Then, my finger found its way inside the little rosebud to the first knuckle curling and twisting a bit. Susan moaned in delight. I pulled it back out and squirted more gel on her and replaced my large digit back into her asshole slowly boring down to the second knuckle with a pumping motion. She just wiggled about with every ministration. Finally I found my finger buried all the way in and pounding at her with vigor. A second finger slowly joined in spreading her asshole wider to accepted my next plan. She was just about to cum when my fingers retreated.

Her head twisted around like she was possessed and she said, "Put them back in!" SMACK!!! My hand came down on her ass cheek hard. "Eyes front, please," I whispered calmly. At the same time, my hand found one of the vibrators that resembled a cock. It had a large helmet of a head and a thick ribbed shaft. I lubed it up good and measured it to her slightly open rosebud. Susan moaned as she felt the head make its way inside. I asked, "Do you want this? Do you like this? Do you like being my little kitten?" "Oh please. Yes Sir. I love this. I feel..." Her words faded into a long groan as I worked the vibrator further in until it was lodged deep in her bowls. I soaked the napkin again and leaned forward whispering in her ear, "Don't let go of that vibrator until I tell you. Trust me kitty." In one motion I stepped back and lashed at her clit with an underhand motion with the cloth napkin tapping repeatedly.

Susan's panting became very audible and her legs began to quiver. My hand reached up and turned on the vibrator, which in turn flipped a switch in her. She began to trash around and vocalize in a language I didn't recognize. "Ahhh....FuckthisogoodicantoOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" She must have climaxed for at least a few minutes continuously over and over. Just as her last explosion subsided, I pulled the vibrator out ridge by luscious ridge. "Sir. I'm gonna fall. Oh my God. Ohhhhh." "Shhhhhhh kitten. I'm gonna release you in a minute. Just stay right there." I walked over and put down the vibrator and moved the bucket of ice water. Then I reached up and untied Susan from the bedpost. She slumped back and I picked her up and laid her on the bed on her back. She smiled and kissed me passionately.

"How are you feeling kitten?"

"I am better than okay Sir. Thank you." she responds with her eyes lowered and to the side.

I slid onto the bed next to her and she immediately went to work on me, and I didn't stop her. Susan's mouth was nothing short of incredible. First I felt a hand on my balls, then the other slide slowly over my shaft. She made love to my cock like no other ever has. Her warm wet mouth slid firmly over my cock with her tongue working overtime on the underside of it. Shivers ran up my spine with every pass and plunge. She wet my cock thoroughly. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and wanted inside of her. I flipped her on her back and moved myself between her long legs. She squealed with delight. My cock slid up and down the length of her pussy giving her as much pleasure as possible. Her hips writhed in time with my urgings. She timed things perfectly and lifted her hips up to the right height. My cock head was perched at the opening to her heaven. In one slow long stroke, I slipped into her tight hole easily and entirely. I could feel her every ripple, shake, and clench. Susan was just that tight. I gave her 3 slow full strokes in and out, followed by 3 hard shorter thrusts. That pattern was repeated several times with a small variation at the end of the slow strokes. At the bottom of the slide, just when I felt her cervix snuggling against the tip of my cock, I'd give a little swirl with my hips as if to stir her juices a bit more. Faster and faster I began pounding. Susan lost herself and started swearing like a possessed trucker as she came hard. "Fuck...Oh FUCK...shit...do it...this is all your pussy...FUCK IT...YEEEEEEEEES" My mind short-circuited and I felt a climax coming. I came to my senses, breathed deep and clinched my keggal muscles hard and felt the climax rush through me without ejaculating.

Still sorta teetering on the edge a bit, I pulled out and said, "Turn over, please kitten." She did as I said. I could see her cum flowing freely all around her pussy and ass. My cock was glistening from the same wash. We were both sweating. I sat there admiring the rear view of her form. It was inspiring; her bum was just perfect. I reached behind me and got the vibrating egg, lubed it up with some more astro-glide, then slipped it into her ass carefully. I flipped it on and moved up her body. My hand reached for a pillow and placed it under her pelvis. Then I slipped back inside her fold with one long stroke. She gasped raising her head up and brought her arms down to hold me inside her. I, in turn, grabbed hold of her wrists and raised them above her head and held them in place. My pace was slow and grinding at first, letting my body ride flat against hers with each stroke. We were so sweaty that we had a good lubrication between our heated masses. Up and down I rode bringing her closer and closer to another mind-blowing explosion. My pace quickened and the strokes became harder and almost violent. We were both losing our heads in the fog of sex, the scent heavy in the air. Back and forth in a rhythmic passionate tattoo we fucked. We were past making love or having sex now, we were fucking. We were fucking hard, the breathing from us both was coming in gasps. Our words were run together and incomprehensible to anyone but us.

"MyGodthis...Umph...Youagod...are...OH!"

"Good...YourPussyso...UNGH...myGOD...you...AH!!!"

The egg in her ass started having its effect on me. I could feel it through the thin membrane between her ass and my cock's new home. I released my grip on her wrists and brought my arms up under her body, snaking up to grip her shoulders from underneath our mass. Susan's head was turned to the side and I could see her eyes rolling back in her head. My thrusts became harder somehow. She began to quiver and shake and her hips pushed back to meet my urgings. Pounding and banging together, almost trying to become one with each urging, we raced for the finish. Her muscles tightened around my cock and she screamed out loud, "AAAAAAHHHHMY...OOOOH...I'm CUMMMIIIIIIIiiii." Then silence. She just shook violently and I emptied blast after blast in her. I never felt myself cum like this before. There was just so much. I could feel the excess squeezing out around my shaft and cascading down my ball sack. I couldn't even scream. The feeling was so intense. I kept up the thrusting for a while longer. She just quivered and panted in barely audible squeaks. I lost my breath and finally fell away from her panting hard. She just stayed there looking at me shaking and smiling. I was in heaven. She became everything I wanted in a sexual relationship at that moment in time.

I reached over and brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes were slowly falling shut and her smile became wider as she was obviously reliving the past tryst in her mind. She rolled halfway on me and just stared into my eyes as she fell asleep. I watched her breathe deeper and deeper and slip farther into slumber. I felt an inexplicable sense of accomplishment and success. She wasn't a conquest, but I was just happy to have made her happy. My mind was in a whirl. I couldn't rein it in. After watching her for an unknown amount of time, I too drifted off to sleep contented and sated...

To Be Continued...

12