A New Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother's submission to her son deepens.
10.4k words
4.59
271.2k
115

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,011 Followers

This is a further exploration of both Incest and BDSM themes started in Chapter 1. All persons concerned in this tale are over 18 years of age, but if these themes are uncomfortable for you, please read no further. It should go goes without saying that these characters are not intended to be identified with any person in real life, either alive or dead.

I would like to thank Hatsuda once again for his editing expertise and support.

****************************

I sat watching my mother after her cathartic recognition of her submission to me, and I wasn't surprised to see that she quickly fell asleep. It must have been a very traumatic experience for her. As she slept, her face took on a relaxed appearance with the stress that had marked her for a long time starting to disappear. She settled for the night, and in spite of the temptation to join her, I left for my own bed.

Before I fell asleep myself, I recognised immediately that, in making myself her Dom, I had also taken on a huge responsibility. Over the past couple of years, her emotional life had become a grey monotone lacking excitement or fulfilment, and she lived day-to-day in a safe, undemanding but boring existence. By submitting to me she saw an opportunity to experience a kaleidoscope of excitement, a rainbow of sensual colours.

All of this meant that I had taken on an awesome responsibility for my mother's emotional stability; if I fouled up, she wouldn't be able to return to grey safety. I was going to move heaven and earth to make sure I didn't foul up, and, in any case, grey safety would have been the last thing on mum's mind.

I was up early next morning and sat in the kitchen reading the paper. I was completely absorbed in this when I suddenly felt two soft warm hands slide over my shoulders and down my chest. I turned to see my mother in a dressing gown, her mobile, expressive face showing uncertainty and apprehension tinged with fear, but, I was intrigued to note, just the slightest hint of desire, even lust.

"Master, I ..." she started, but I stood and put my finger to her lips.

"Let's have some breakfast, mum, then we can get comfortable in the lounge and we'll talk; we need to do that."

We sat at right angles on the settee, knees almost touching, and she burst out, "Simon, I'm so scared. I so need to belong to you, to have you take control of my emotional life and tell me what to do. I need you to be in charge and ... oh Simon, I love you so much—I long to submit to you. I've dreamed about finding the ideal master for so long, and the truth is, you are the only person I can really trust. B...but," and here she hesitated and tears filled her eyes. "I am so afraid of what will happen if your father finds out."

"Okay, mum, I completely understand about dad, and that just means we must be very careful when he's around. I won't do anything at all to compromise you in his eyes, even though he's hardly ever home, and even then, he doesn't seem to take much notice of you. We need to make a compact about how we will behave while dad's around, but I give you my word, both as your master and as your son that I won't cause you any problems regarding dad. In front of dad, and in normal day-to-day situations, I shall continue to call you mum or mother, and you should call me Simon or honey, which I particularly like."

Her smile was enchanting and she moved beside me and kissed me, gently and with a warmth not normally associated with a mother/son kiss.

I looked deep into her eyes and could see the blend of unconditional love and need but also her vulnerability reflected in them. "Mum, I know that by submitting to me in this way, you are putting all your trust in me. In that way, I have been given the power over your total pleasure and I recognise that means you trust me enough to use it wisely. I have to tell you that, for me, that is a huge aphrodisiac. It also means that I have a compelling responsibility towards you not to cause you harm but to maximise your pleasure—because I love you so much."

There was a compelling need in her to obey, and she had found someone to whom she could submit, trusting me to provide for this compulsion. I came to realise that she would obey me without question.

"Simon, there's been this gaping hole in my life ever since my grandmother died. Sheldon only partly filled it, and although the experience was highly stimulating, it didn't go far enough. It was only once a week, and even then, the cult seemed to operate almost automatically, as if they had a sort of 'play book'," mother grinned at me, and I knew exactly what she meant.

"Can I please explain something to you? It may help you to understand me and it will help me to make clear how I feel." she continued. "Ever since I can remember, I felt a need to obey someone. First, my parents; they had huge expectations of me, particularly after my brother showed such academic promise, then later, my sister was so beautiful. And the way my parents doted on them led to arrogance where they tried to force me to obey them."

"Obedience became ingrained in me, and my grandmother heightened it, seeing the submissive streak in my nature and allowing me to give in to it. She made me obey her, too, but I was so enthralled by her that I willingly gave up my sense of who I was and found bliss in being her plaything. That was wonderful, until her death, when my world fell apart. Your father either couldn't or wouldn't give me what I needed, and after my experience with the cult, I could only turn to religion, where obedience to the church's doctrine was so important."

"A friend had introduced me to the cult, but it never really filled my deepest need. I am a submissive who needs to be the property of someone I not only trust but who I also love and respect. I know you are wise enough to use it as both a reward and a punishment, and ... oh god, Simon, I need you so much."

"Now you have discovered the pictures and stepped in and taken control of me, and I can't wish for anything better. I need to be controlled. All I want is to forget everything and focus only on pleasing one person. I've tried to come to grips with my desires for years but I was never able to really achieve it."

Her voice was husky and strained. "Now I am your sub and that is exactly what I want. I will do anything you tell me and my only concern is what pleases you. I will be your slave if that's what you need, your sex slave, willingly making my body available for any purpose. You only have to command me and I will do it. For you, Sir, for you alone."

It was at that moment that I realised that this would be her whole life from now on. She was made to serve me, to be mine exclusively. I knew that I could use her in any way I wanted, and I sensed that that excited her greatly; that this gave her life its ultimate meaning, and that she would embrace this new reality with an enthusiasm and commitment unlike anything that she had previously experienced. She was my mother, my lover and my pet. I now knew without a shadow of doubt that this was to be her role, even if nobody else could know that she was my plaything.

"You like this idea, don't you mother? You like having to do what I tell you?"

She nodded but remained silent

"Take off your gown, come over here and stand in front of me." She stumbled towards me. "Stop and lock your hands behind your head so I can get the best view of your tits. Now turn round and face the other way."

She turned slowly turned and faced the opposite way, knowing that I was staring at her naked bottom. "Absolutely lovely mother. You have gorgeous tits and a beautiful bottom, soft and pliant. I am going to love playing with it. Now turn and face me."

I heard a quiet moan as she did so, blushing but otherwise silent.

First, though, we need to look at a few ground rules. Now," I continued, "when we're in an intimate situation like this, I shall call you slut, bitch, whore or any other name I choose, and you will call me sir for preference or master if you wish. Do you understand the situation you are now in?"

She looked at me from under hooded eyelids, her breathing becoming rapid and shallow. Taking a deep breath, she answered with a shaking voice, "Yes Sir.

"I hope you know what you are saying, mother, you are giving me carte blanche to treat you however I like, although you must never forget your safe word, 'wombat'."

"Yes, honey, I know, and that's what I want. Tell me what you are going to do to me, what you are going to do with me," she replied without any hesitation.

"I will spank you until your bottom is crimson and pulsing with heat—punishing you like the bad little girl you are. I will lay you on your bed with your legs in the air, and then eat you until your lose all control in your lust. I will flip you onto your hands and knees and take you hard and fast until you scream for release. You are so sexy, I doubt I will last long before I fill you up with my seed."

"Then you will clean me with your mouth before we go to the bathroom and share a long hot shower together. When we do, I will pee over your tits and your pussy. At other times, I may tie you up so that you can't move, then work over your body until you scream for release. I may—or may not—grant that release when you beg me for it."

"I shall want you to dress in sexy clothing—stockings and heels, flimsy little panties and shelf bras. When you do, I will drag you into the bedroom and have you kneel on the edge of the bed. I will lick your pussy as well as your bottom before I stand behind you and take you hard like the horny slut you are while you scream in a mixture of pain and excitement."

"Oh god, Simon, I almost reached a climax just hearing you say those things. And I want to suck your cock and have you cum on my face and tits. And please control my orgasms so I don't climax until you allow me to."

God mother looked, sounded and smelled so delicious—and I could see her starting to shiver with anticipation. This is how she was, needing to obey, needing to submit, and I could control her—through domination, and maybe humiliation. It was her overwhelming need and I could use it for our mutual satisfaction.

"Please Sir, please teach me to be a good slut. Show me how you need me to behave so that I can give you everything you need from me. It isn't only the physical stuff, spanking and whipping, that I so need, delicious though that is. What is so important to me is my total submission to you. I will give you everything you desire, just be firm and demand obedience. It's all about your power over me and my need to be controlled. You could demand that I not orgasm until you allow me to and then punish me if I don't obey you. You are my master; you own me in the same way you would own a pet."

"Very well. You need to know the basic submissive position that I shall expect you to assume when we are together. Kneel in front of me with your bottom on your calves with your feet just overlapping. Spread your knees wide, back straight, shoulders back and your hands open and resting upwards on the tops of your thighs. Your eyes must be open, but focused completely on my groin. Do you understand, mother?"

"Oh yes Sir. I need you to humiliate me; I need to be degraded so that I know I have no existence other than through your wishes and your desires."

"Excellent, now stand, come here and undress me."

She obeyed, her hands trembling with a lust-borne thrill as she removed my clothes, and I felt a surge of power over this obedient woman, my mother and my pet. I heard her gasp as she lowered my boxers to reveal my manhood standing tall, proud and rigid in front of her. She started to reach towards it and then stopped, knowing that she had not yet been given permission.

I sat on a chair and beckoned her towards me. "Now, let us see how well you have learned your first lesson. Assume the position."

In a flash, she was on her knees in exactly the position I had demanded. She looked beautiful—her soft pale skin quivering slightly, her breasts thrust forward and her nipples hard with anticipation. Even though she was now 42, her body showed little of the ravages of time, and she looked to be in her prime, ripe, soft, smooth and so alluring that I almost drooled. She was a wet dream come true; she wanted me and the feeling was entirely mutual.

"Kiss my feet in submission, mother, then kiss your way upward along both of my legs."

She did as I demanded, soft moist kisses, using her tongue for extra erotic effect. She soon discovered some erogenous areas, and could obviously tell the effect she was having on me. She giggled when I gasped in reaction, and repeated the dose to my great satisfaction.

I stopped her briefly as she reached the top of my legs. "Use your tongue around my balls, Sally, then long slow licks along the length of my shaft and take the head into your mouth."

She moaned with excitement and then obeyed with a skill and enthusiasm that rather surprised me. But the surprise quickly disappeared with the intense pleasure that she was creating. I felt myself climbing towards a highly satisfying climax, ready to shoot a load into her sweetly sucking mouth. I also realised, however, that this first time needed to be about reinforcing my dominance and not just about my pleasure.

"Take my cock out of your mouth, slut and finish me by hand. When you do, point me at your face, then at your tits."

She whimpered in frustration as I realised that she had built up an expectation of being able to taste her son, but did as I demanded. She recognised that her child was watching her debase herself, and that was enough to send me over the edge. I clenched my body rigid and howled as my orgasm exploded, covering her face and tits with my spend.

I gradually came down from my high to see my mother still kneeling in the submissive position with my seed dribbling down her face and hanging in strings from her nipples. "Scoop up my cum and eat every drop," I ordered.

She did so, enthusiastically and with obvious enjoyment.

We relaxed for the rest of the day in a wholly domestic scenario, until later that evening, after my mother had readied herself for bed, I asked her, "Mother, although you are my sub, and must do anything I tell you, I'm not completely insensitive to your needs. So tell me, Sally, what do you most want from me?"

She shivered, unsure at first of how far she could go, but then pulled herself together. She looked deep into my eyes, almost as if trying to see if I was only playing with her emotions. "Master, I beg, take me hard, show me no mercy, rape me, make me scream in submission to show you how much of a whore I really am."

I made a rapid decision. "Mother, I have to go out for a short while, but I won't be long. Maybe you'd better get yourself ready for bed."

With that I went out to my car and drove it onto the road, then crept back into the house and up to my mother's bedroom. She was humming to herself, always a good sign. Creeping up behind her, I grabbed her round the waist and threw her onto the bed. She screamed, at first mainly because of the surprise, but then because she knew what was about to happen.

"You asked for it, bitch, now you're gonna get it," and I tore off her gown, revealing all her glorious nakedness.

"Oh god, Simon, I ..."

"Shut it, whore, unless you want me to gag you," and I pinched her engorged nipples and pulled them hard away from her body. She screamed and writhed, but I let go of her nipples and slapped her hard on each breast, which caused her to scream again. I reached down and ran my fingers firmly along her slit, confirming what I'd already suspected; she was wet and getting wetter.

"You know you're going to be raped, don't you, you degenerate whore? You know you are totally depraved wanting your son to fuck you like this don't you? Tell me, slut," I shouted, "tell me how much you want it."

"Let me go, you bastard," she screamed.

"That's enough, bitch," I growled, and with that, she tried to lash out at me with closed fists, screaming incoherently. She was no match for my strength, however, and I grabbed her and with a quick heave, turned her onto her face. Her response almost made me believe this was serious, but the safe word remained unsaid. I was able to avoid her kicking legs, pinning her against the bed by pressing on the small of her back. She struggled, thrashing her whole body in a seemingly helpless invitation for me to take full advantage of her.

"Alright, you animal, you can have your way with me. Why don't you just get it over with and ... Aargh, yes, you motherfucker, I want you to do me; I want that big cock jammed hard into my pussy. I want to feel your cum pump into me. I want ..."

With this, I bent and bit the creamy smooth skin of her bottom. I then reached round and pinched her hard nipples relentlessly and my mother screamed as her passions won the battle over her self-control.

"Like that, do you, slut?"

"Yes." she answered quickly, biting her own lip. "I love it!" she cried out in both ecstasy and agony.

My hand came down hard across her bottom several times, and she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" repeatedly, desperate for me to pierce her to her soaking writhing core.

"Come on, Sally, show me how depraved you are." I ordered. "Tell me how much of a slut you really are!"

She knew what I wanted to hear, and what she wanted to hear herself tell me. She realised that I was coming to revel in the control I had over her, and deep down she knew that the release into submission would send her into orbit as well.

"I'm such a slut and I so want to be fucked like a whore." she panted, "but I'm your whore. I so want you to fuck me and I just can't stop fantasizing about it."

"Yeah, slut, get up on your hands and knees and stay there or you will be punished severely," I demanded, to give me time to get out of my clothes. I was soon back positioned behind her and I admired the smooth slope of her back.

"Beg for it, mother, beg for your son. Plead with me to ram my cock up your needy, drooling pussy."

"Aargh, yes, Sir, please, I beg you, please do me hard. I just want you so much ..." and she whimpered and moaned as I positioned myself against her sloppy pussy and pushed just the tip into her.

"That's a good little girl. You belong to me and me alone, do you understand? Every part of your body belongs to me, to use in any way I choose."

With that, I grabbed her by her hips and thrust my rigid cock all the way into her. My mother screamed with the speed and intensity of my penetration, but was soon pushing herself back against me.

"Please Sir, fuck this slut as hard as you can. Feel how my pussy wants to hold on to your cock; it doesn't want to let go. Oh fuck, it feels so good."

She was having a highly stimulating effect on me. "Your pussy is so hot; it feels perfect around my cock." With that, I again spanked her bottom as I fucked her, and her shuddering moans told me how much this turned her on.

"That's right, slut. Push your hot tight cunt back so that I can ride you hard. You love having my fuck meat up your horny pussy, don't you, bitch?" I growled,

"Oh, god, yes, I love your hard cock fucking me, Sir. Please, treat me like the bitch I am and make me cum," she replied.

"Mmmm! Yeah, you're going to cum for me, whore. You're my bitch, now, aren't you? Say it, slut. Tell me what you are."

"I'm a dirty cheating whore!" she gasped. "You're fucking a slut who gets off on cheating on her husband, on your father. I'm a depraved whore who loves fucking her son. I'll go to hell and I don't care. I need to be punished; please teach me to be a good girl, Sir."

She thrust back harder onto me and her breathing turned to shallow gasps as she neared her climax. My mother ... oh god, my mother, cried out almost incoherently, begging me to fuck her, begging me to use her, begging me to make her my slut. The silky muscles of her cunt gripped me, spasming in their excitement, and I knew she was close to her own explosion in a searing orgasm.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,011 Followers