A New Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

"Helen," repeated the President. "Now, how can we assist you Captain?"

Mina launched into her explanation about her mission and the President and the First Lady sat in rapt attention. She explained that humans would not be able to pronounce the name of their planet, ship or even personal names. For that reason, they took the human names that cat owners gave their cats. Kevin had named Mina the night he picked her up. She told them about the birth rates and genetic problems on their world and their search of the galaxy. When she came to the part about the experiment in inter species breeding, she blushed and Kevin uncomfortably shifted in his seat

"I take it that means that the experiment was a success and that congratulations are in order." The First Lady said smiling.

"Yes Ma'am, my ship's physician confirmed that I am carrying three children at this time by my mate Kevin."

"So you have found individuals willing to help you. Why did you come to me?" Asked the President.

"If our species are to inter breed and coexist, then we have to be able to travel among you. We have to meet, date and in your terms marry our mates. We cannot do that if governments deny our existence and lock up our representatives."

"I will have your people released within the hour."

"Thank you sir, but there is much more that must be done. You will have to go public with the information that you are not alone in the universe, that there are other beings among the populace and that this is a worldwide event. As we speak, the others of my crew who have taken mates are meeting with their heads of state. We would suggest a global press conference simultaneously made from each leader's office. Or, you could hold some sort of joint meeting in the United Nations. Either way, we must have the world leaders announce our existence to their people."

"Or?"

"Or, they will have some very serious explaining to do when their population sees us walking down the street and our children start attending schools. In return, we will share all of our knowledge of the universe, light speed travel, communications, technology, power sources and ship design."

"You do realize that I can't make any promises for other leaders."

"Yes sir, but you can talk to them about what you have learned here tonight."

A knock at the door stopped any further conversation.

"Yes," the President called.

A secret service agent opened the door and paused only slightly at the two extra people in the room with President and the First Lady.

"Sir, you have an urgent call from the Kremlin and the Japanese Prime Minister. Also, the British Prime Minister is holding." He informed the President, reading from a slip of paper handed him by another agent. "Madam First Lady, your son is back from the sleep over."

"I will take them all in a conference call in the oval office. If you will excuse me." He departed quickly, followed by his agent.

"Well, it seems that dinner is over. Come with me, I know that David will want to meet you." She took Mina's hand and led her from the room, Kevin followed quietly behind, seemingly forgotten in the shuffle. He had not made it ten steps when one of the agents tapped his arm and said, "The President would like to see you in the Oval Office."

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12