A New Encounter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

Prip looked at her for a moment and once again thought that old people were indeed very strange. She did not notice that the rest of her shift went very quickly.

Kevin and Mina listened in on how Prip handled the call and laughed quietly with each other at the outcome.

"See, I told you that she could do it." Kevin said confidently.

"Okay, okay don't get too full of yourself." Mina scolded. "You only got lucky because you knew the audience."

"I know people." Kevin corrected her as he pulled her down to an embrace and looked out over the water again. "You know, for this meeting with the fleet, I am going to need some help in the conference room. I want you to assign that Ensign and her partner in crime as my aids."

"Why them?" Mina questioned suddenly suspicious. "What perverted scheme do you have in mind for my newest and most inexperienced crew members?"

"Nothing you won't mind watching." Kevin said with a grin and then grunted as she elbowed him in the ribs. "I will need an aid for the meetings, and it can't be you." Mina started to protest, but Kevin kept on talking.

"You will undoubtedly be seen as biased; after all you are carrying out children. Also you are the Captain. If there is one thing I have learned is that the Captain stays above such things. Any other member of your senior staff will also be seen as biased based on their time on board with you." Mina nodded reluctantly with his logic.

"These two are too new to the ship to have formed any long lasting attachment that might interfere with the fleet. Also, they are the only Ensigns; they will have the least impact on your watch schedule."

"I hate when you are so logical that I can't argue with you." Mina said leaning back against him in frustration.

"Besides, they will look super cute in their uniforms." Kevin said with a wicked grin.

"I knew it you beast." Mina said as she rolled over on top of him and began to beat her fists against his chest. Kevin laughed as he hugged her tight and began to kiss his wife.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers