A New Exhibitionist

Story Info
An introduction to exhibitionism and submission for Julie.
13k words
4.69
197.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

It began with a short e-mail from someone calling herself cautious_uk2003, a glance at her yahoo profile showed her to be a 32year old called Julie. Steve settled down to read the e mail she had sent: I hope that you don’t mind me writing it began but from what I have read about you I think that you could possibly be the man to help me. He looked again at the e-mail address, this was beginning to read like spam but the yahoo.co.uk at the end reassured him, spammers usually had their own web address. He continued reading.

“I’ve been divorced for over three years now, my husband was not at all, adventurous you might say. For years I have fantasised about being an exhibitionist even a little submissive as long as there was no pain but he was far too straight, he wasn’t even turned on by sexy underwear, he liked the light off under covers once a month, that was no use to me.”

“Although I’m curious I am also nervous I would need to feel, total trust in whoever exhibited me or to who I submitted, can you give me any advice at all?”

It read like a hoax, she was too good to be true, he read it again and looked again at her profile, nothing was there about her fantasies but then women rarely did, when fantasies did appear they were usually by the husbands.

Her light was on indicating that she was on line, quickly he sent a message. “Hi I got your e mail.”

The reply was a long time coming “Oh yes, I thought you would e mail a reply.“

“This seemed quicker, is there a problem.”

“No, not really.”

“You said you want to be an exhibitionist.”

“Yes, Well I think I do. I’m curious certainly but I’ve never really done anything like it, what do you suggest?”

“And submissive too?”

“Mentally, not physically, I hate pain.”

“OK no problem.“

“You think so?”

“I know so, do you have a web cam?”

“Yes but I have no idea how it works, it came with the computer.”

Quickly he instructed her how to use it then sent a request to view to her computer.

“What do I do now?”

“Accept me.”

Her image suddenly appeared in a box on his screen, he enlarged it. Julie was a young woman with short brown hair wearing a white blouse, the sort of thing a secretary would wear.

“You work in an office Julie?”

“Yes, how did you know that?”

“I guessed from the blouse. You have to dress pretty formally then?”

“Solicitors office, very prudish, everything must be just so.”

“Unbutton the blouse.”

“When I say I want to be an exhibitionist I mean in real time not on the net”

“If you can’t do that when it’s just you and me and I cant touch you then there is no hope in the real world”

“I suppose so. OK then.”

He watched as she sat back and slowly but willingly began unbuttoning the row of buttons, her eyes looked at the camera from below her lids, almost teasingly, carefully she held the blouse closed till all were lose then parted them over her firm breasts supported by a half cup bra.

“That didn’t hurt, how do you feel?”

“OK I suppose but it isn’t really what I had in mind. I want a few guys to see me and to see their reaction.”

“One step at a time, now are you wearing tights or stockings?”

“Tights for work.”

“OK take them off.“

“My tights, why?”

“Because in a minute Ill tell you to take your skirt off and tights look awful. You can keep your panties on …. For now.”

He saw her grin as her hands slipped below view and after some wriggling reappeared holding her discarded tights.

“Stand up.”

She did, as he had guessed she was wearing a black pencil skirt. “Take off the skirt.”

“This is easy.”

“It will get harder in about one minute, possibly less.” As he typed the words her skirt slipped down revealing a neat black thong.

A sudden message shot up on his screen “Another guy wants to see my cam, how does he know its on?”

“I told him, press ok and do the same for the next three.”

“Oh my god you really do know what you are doing.“

He watched as his friends sent him a message that they too were enjoying the view of the pretty 32year old woman still standing revealing her bra and thong, for the moment they could not see her face.

“Now sit down Julie, I’m about to invite you to a conference meeting, accept it.“

“OK can they really see me?”

“Yes all four of us can see you, how does that make you feel?”

“Damp, no group of guys has ever seen me like this in fact only three guys in my life have and they were one at a time, now suddenly four at once can see me.”

“And does it feel good?”

“It would be better if I could see their faces.”

“One step at a time” he said again. “Now take off your bra.”

He watched her gulp but her hands moved to her back and in a second her breasts were free of all artificial fettering and her nipples were pointing at the camera.

“Stroke your nipples.”

She obeyed him, her nipples making it clear just how much she was enjoying exposing herself to four total, strangers.

“Now stand, turn around and take off the thong, drop it on the table and turn around and stroke your pussy.”

Four pairs of eyes watched as she did so, despite her initial hesitation her natural impulses took over as she brought herself to climax imagining the four guys playing with themselves as they watched her.

“OK guys show is over” Steve sent a message to his four friends each of whom logged out knowing from experience that he would let them know of his future plans for Julie.

“OK Julie, you did well. Now I’m going to plan something for you. I’m about to send you an e-mail asking a lot of personal questions, you must answer them all honestly. From that information I will be able to make your fantasies come true. In the real world.”

He clicked off.

An hour or so later an e-mail arrived from “yourukmaster” Julie opened it eagerly, it contained a list of questions each one demanding more intimate information than the last. Still inspired by appearing naked before 4 total strangers Julie answered the questions honestly and sent the reply within 30 minutes.

A short e-mail came in response it read: “Watch for a delivery on Saturday morning and keep the entire day free.”

It was only Wednesday and the remaining two days seemed to drag. At last Saturday came. At 2pm she got a text message “ A box will be arriving in 5 minutes, only open when you receive instructions to do so, expect to receive texts and messages through the day. To receive the box you will need to sign a receipt, sign as ‘Julie Slut’.“

Sure enough 5 minutes later her doorbell rang. A delivery guy stood there with a large carton. As instructed she signed ‘Julie Slut’ on the form the delivery guy handed her, shaking as she did so.

She pulled the box into the living room and waited for the next text or e-mail.

It was an hour coming “Open the carton and the package labelled number 1. Do not open any other package.”

She opened the small box labelled no 1 and found that it contained bath salts and her a bottle of her favourite perfume. She sat wondering what D was up to. A beep from her computer heralded the arrival of a new e-mail. As she expected it came from yourukmaster.

“Run a deep bath, fill it with the salts, enjoy it for one hour, on getting out wrap yourself only in a towel and you may then and only then open parcel numbered 2.”

Laying in the bath she wondered just what Steve had planned for her, he had indicated that he would make her submissive and this control over her actions certainly confirmed his ability to do that. He was also to turn her into an exhibitionist and while he had succeeded on Wednesday up to a point she still had doubts whether he would be able to do it in the real world.

Obeying his instructions to the letter, she was out of the bath on the hour and was padding herself dry as the next text arrived; “You should be out of the bath and opening parcel number 2.”

Parcel number 2 contained a battery razor, another text arrived “Remove ALL body hair. Send an e mail when this is done.”

It had been a long time since she had shaved herself totally, her husband had seen nothing erotic about a shaven pussy, she sometimes wondered whether he had been a closet gay, he had certainly preferred oral and anal sex to the norm.

It took over an hour before she was happy that her body was as smooth as it possibly could be.

It was now 4.15pm she sent the e-mail “Totally shaven.”

Steve must have been waiting for it as a new text arrived almost at once. “You may now masturbate in anticipation of what the evening will bring”. She looked in the box there were still 3 boxes to open but she had determined that she would submit without question to Steve until he asked something which she was not prepared to do.

She didn’t masturbate once, she brought herself to peak after peak over the next hour or so as all kinds of possible scenarios flashed through her head.

At 5.30 another text arrived “Open parcel number 3.”

Eagerly she did to find a pair of light brown hold up stockings. An e-mail arrived as she was opening the pack.

“Open Box 4.” Box 4 contained a pair of absurdly high heel shoes, the heels must have been 6 inches at least.

Another e-mail arrived.

“Put the stockings and shoes on and apply perfume to all parts of your body then go about your normal business till the next text arrives.”

It was 6 .30 before the next text arrived and by then Julie was feeling more turned on than she had ever felt in her life. She had often been naked at home but never wearing only stockings and shoes, she could feel her juices building up inside her and the purr of the text was almost enough to send her over the edge.

“Open the last box and place the contents on your body. A car will collect you at 7pm precisely, get in the car wearing only what you have been told to wear, the driver knows his destination, you will be met.”

Trembling she opened the box, from it came the lightest material she had ever felt, it was a dress but she knew that she could never wear it, not outside at least, it was almost totally transparent even while still folded she could see that it was nearly totally sheer. She held it to her body, there was nothing outrageous about the cut, although her cleavage would be on view not excessively so and the material fell to just above her knees. The hem of the skirt was totally circular.

No way could she wear it out of doors, a shame but everyone had their limits but there would be no harm in trying it on just to see how it felt, how she felt in the gossamer like material.

Standing in front of her mirror she was taken aback at just how little was actually on show, the material was white except for two pink swirls which were positioned strategically enough to cover or at least conceal her nipples while the skirt section being so huge hung in folds so concealing her naked and shaven pussy.

The material was so light that except for a little tautness at her shoulders she felt naked but a glance at her mirror reassured her that in reality she was covered. She pulled the folds of the skirt section apart, it took very little for the neat line of her pussy slit to become clearly visible but again a quick movement of material and she was totally decent once again.

She was still undecided as to whether she should stop this when the doorbell rang, the driver was here.

As she opened the door she realised that she had not allowed for two things, as the door swung open the light behind her accentuated the transparency of the dress, in addition the cool wind blew in towards her flattening the skirt of the dress against her body.

She was unsure whether to be relieved or insulted when the driver appeared not to notice, still undecided she grabbed her handbag and followed him to the car where he courteously opened the passenger door for her.

Although she felt a degree of embarrassment, she knew from standing in front of the mirror that the flattening of her skirt will have revealed in excruciating detail the curve of her shaven pussy over her pubic bone, she was nevertheless curious as to why it had apparently had no effect on the driver, perhaps he was gay.

She decided to test him out, picking her perfume from her bag she raised her skirt and sprayed her inner thighs, was that a quick look out of the corner of his eyes? Next she sprayed her breasts through the material, nothing.

As the car drew up outside a large hotel, she turned to him “Could you help me? I think my dress has twisted and the swirls aren’t in the position they should be. Would you check for me?” She pointed her breasts at him.

He lit his interior light then looked carefully at the offered boobs, taking in the expanse of flesh searching for any darker flesh indicating exposure. He certainly seemed interested now. Hesitantly he raised his fingers “May I?”

“Please, I can’t see to adjust it without a mirror.” His fingers plucked the fine material away from her breasts, there was no way now that he could fail to see her total nudity beneath the dress. He tugged gently and lay the material back down, savouring the contact a fraction longer than was strictly necessary. Yes, she thought, he has reacted, just trying to stay professional.

Taking a deep breath she left the car, she was not concerned as to whether Steve would be here. He was too well organised to be late after timing her day to perfection. She was however nervous as to what lay ahead. Despite her nerves she allowed the wind to blow her skirt gently without endeavouring to hold the material down.

As she approached the door a man stepped forward, a little older than she had expected but distinguished looking. ”Good Evening Julie, you have done well up to now.” He offered her his arm which she took.

Linking arms made her feel less conspicuous as they walked through the hotel reception area.

He guided her to a wine bar, it was still early and there were only a few businessmen near to the bar. Steve guided her to a seat in the corner.

As he brought their drinks over he said “So how do you like the outfit?” he went on without giving her a chance to answer “Its certainly got some attention at the bar.”

“It’s lovely but not what I would usually wear for a night out “

“That’s because you have never been a submissive exhibitionist slut before,” he answered calmly as though they were discussing the weather.

She found herself unable to reply. He smiled and went on “Understand this and make no mistake, from now on you will do everything that I say without question no matter how humiliating or embarrassing that may be to you. You have ten seconds to get up and walk out if that is too much for you, if you are still here in eleven seconds then I will assume that you are willing to learn. For my part I will respect your limits as to pain and ensure that others do too , beyond that you are stripped naked of all rights, more naked than you appear in that dress.”

He went silent, Julie could feel the seconds pounding away in her brain, part of her told her to get up and walk away while the rest of her kept her glued to her seat, this was after all precisely what she had requested.

At last he spoke. Smiling he said “Well done, now stand and pirouette, let me see that dress in detail.”

Self-consciously she slid to her feet, staying close to the table and turned around.

“No” he said sharply, “I said to pirouette not turn around, now step back into the open space and show me properly.”

Taking a deep breath she did as she was told and swung once feeling the light material of her skirt raise, exposing who knew what, she could feel, the eyes at the bar on her.

“Not just once twirl properly,” he demanded. “Remember our agreement.”

Closing her eyes she spun her body, three four times on tiptoes in her heels. She made once again for her seat, this time he did not insist on her doing it again. He did however stop her.

“For the rest of this evening and any time that we meet you will not sit on the material of your dress, lay it out behind and around you.”

She shook as she obeyed his instruction, feeling the velvet material of the seat against her buttocks, laying the material in a circle around her which had the effect of preventing the folds in her lap and so left her exposed to anyone who passed by.

“A couple of drinks here and then on to another place I know,“ he was saying “You can meet a few friends of mine.” She barely managed to take his words in properly, excitement and sheer terror flooded her senses. He raised his arm at the barman indicating a repeat of the order.

As the waiter poured the drinks Steve pushed a £10 note in front of her. ”Pay for the drinks while I go to the gents.”

He walked away before she had the chance to object, not that objecting would have done her any good, she had already agreed by staying that she would obey every instruction given without question. She watched as the young waiter approached the table realising at the last minute that twirling as she had had knocked one of the swirls away from her right nipple. In a moment the young man would be treated to a view of her exposed nipple and a clear view of her shaven cunt.

She realised that Steve would have noticed the nipple and would be angry if on his return it was covered so she sat, despite her nerves smiling at the approaching waiter, his eyes widening as he took in all that was exposed to his view.

He placed the drinks on the table, a little clumsily. Spilling a drop or two of her wine, she handed him the note and he took it only to return a minute or two later with a plate containing the change.

Steve seemed to be taking an eternity in returning, to her horror two of the guys from the bar moved over to take seats in the next table, she averted her eyes to avoid having to acknowledge them.

“Good Evening,” one of them began just as Steve finally returned.

Not that he turned out to be any kind of protection “ I see that you have found some admirers.” He said in a voice loud enough for them to hear “Hello there, are you stopping at the hotel?”

That was it a conversation, there was no way now that she could pretend to ignore them, smiling sweetly she faced them trying to convince herself that she was dressed in a jumper and trousers or anything vaguely normal.

It was no use of course, neither of the guys could tear his eyes from her nipple.

“I see that you are admiring Julies dress, its rather nice isn’t it? Look we can move around a bit why not join us at this table?”

Predictably the guys did not need a second invitation and somehow Steve arranged it so that they were sat either side of her while he sat opposite.

Julie sat, conscious that because of the way her skirt was arranged the guys could each see the tops of her hold up stockings, she tried to shuffle into the table to try to conceal her exposed pussy. Steve however pre-empted her. Leaning forward he said “Of course I’m not even sure that Julie realises just how interesting her dress actually is.” He reached forward and touched her breasts, the pink swirls came away easily, Velcro had only held them in place, and her nipples and aureoles were now clearly on show for all who wanted to see with no hope of concealing them.

“Very nice indeed,” said the guy to her left, now making no pretence at averting his eyes when she looked at him.

“May I?” added the other his hand cradling the underside of her right breast.

“Be my guest,” she heard Steve say as the hand cupped her firmly. “Julie and I have established that her only aversion is real pain.”

She looked up at him, startled, surely he hadn’t construed that he could hand her around for sex had he? The conversation came tumbling into her mind. The question had never really come up, in answer to whether she was submissive she had only stated that she hated pain, he had clearly construed that she was willing to submit in any other way he chose. Barely half an hour earlier he had again set out that he expected her to submit to him totally no matter how humiliating or embarrassing, she had the chance then to walk out or clarify the ground rules it was too late now, in any event she was rather enjoying the attention she was getting. Each of the three guys was giving her their undivided attention.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers