A New Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words made her start, he expected her to hand over the most intimate item of clothing worn by a woman and watch while he slipped it into his mouth and tasted her most intimate juices. Then walk virtually naked across a car park which was almost certainly stored with security cameras and drive slowly through the well lit streets of town before what she had expected a fucking, boy could she use the last right now she was aching for him to part her legs and thrust his cock deep inside her.

She had never known a man like him, like all women she had tasted her fingers after masturbating out of curiosity but she had never thought of sliding a thong inside her and then sucking at it as he clearly intended to do and despite herself she couldn’t wait till he did so. She wanted to share her flavour with him; she rubbed herself vigorously hoping to soak the thong totally.

She could see the waiter returning to their table but she couldn’t stop herself she just prayed that the climax would not hit till he had gone, she managed to smile as he served the next course and it was only as he walked back into the kitchen that she allowed herself a full release with a heavy sigh.

‘Sir’ grinned at her “Very well done slut, now eat up I’m eager to taste you.”

The rest of the meal only took about 30 minutes but to Julie it seemed an eternity, she was anxious to know how much of what sir had said he meant.

At last he clicked his fingers for the bill and instantly turned back to Julie. “Give me your thong.”

“What now? What about the waiter.”

“Be quick you may be lucky he may not see.”

Quickly Julie reached two fingers into her pussy and pulled the sopping material out of her. Hiding it in her hand she slipped it into his and watched as he slipped it into his mouth just as the waiter returned.

She watched fascinated and horrified as he paid and tipped the waiter while sucking on her pussy juices.

“Very tasty, “ he murmured to the waiter before the latter turned and left the table. Julie burst into fits of giggles.

“The meal or me?“ she asked.

“You of course, the meal was average whereas you are a gourmets delight.” He spoke with the thong still in his mouth. “Now lower the cups of your basque, show me your breasts.”

Nervously in case the waiter returned she did as he asked.

“Now stand up.”

“Like this? I can’t.”

“Your Master told me you would refuse me nothing.”

“OK but only for a second.” Despite her words she stayed standing for a good ten seconds allowing him the clear view not only of her breasts but also her pussy lips, already red from the excitement of the evening. Realising that he would leave her standing all night she sat down again. “Was that OK?”

“For now.” He still had her thong in his mouth. “Shall we go? You may put your cloak back on but leave your tits uncovered beneath the cloak.”

They made their way to perhaps five yards into the car park, when he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately forcing her thong from his mouth into her own. As he did this he slipped the cloak from her body, broke the kiss, and walked with the cloak to his car leaving her virtually naked in the middle of the car park.

She hurried after him without actually running, she did not want him knowing just how freaked out she was, after all she had asked to be a submissive exhibitionist and she did not want Steve hearing that she had failed in any way.

She climbed in the car and slipped the thong out of her mouth. “A good idea,” he said “I think the fragrance needs strengthening, you know what to do.”

She slipped the thong back inside her pussy “Wank yourself,” he ordered crudely.

Her fingers reached for her pussy lips. He spoke again, more gently this time. “Let me push the seat back, close your eyes and think pleasant erotic thoughts.” His voice was almost hypnotic, as instructed she closed her eyes and in a few seconds found herself on a warm Caribbean beach. At first she was just aware of the waves lapping upon the sand, then she heard voices and realised that she was surrounded by perhaps twelve black guys and each was naked and concentrating on her. She became aware that she was dancing, casting off not clothes, more slivers of a fine material. Almost as though she was doing the dance of the seven veils.

She must have been performing well as the cocks were visibly stiffening in front of her eyes, then there was a girl, another white girl, she was slim and blonde. She came up and kissed Julie gently on the lips before cuddling her, she found herself being guided down to the sand, at first kneeling then lying on the beach with the girl who was now twisting around and kneeling over her. Her pussy lowering to Julie's open mouth, the guys seemed to be drawing nearer and becoming louder in their chatter, through her eyelids she could detect a brighter light.

She opened her eyes. Sir had stopped the car in the middle of town and the chatter she had heard came not from the Caribbean guys of her fantasy but from a very real group of guys, obviously fresh from the pub. They were gathered at her window and peering in at her masturbating in the front seat of the car, her naked breasts rising up and down.

Sir spoke. “Relax, the doors are locked, they cannot hurt you, close your eyes again and let them enjoy watching you enjoy yourself.”

She closed her eyes again and this time she was a stripper in a rough back street bar, the guys were leering and shouting raucous comments at her, she felt herself squatting on the stage her knees drawn wide apart and lying back giving them the clearest possible view into her open vulva.

In both real life and fantasy she slid her fingers inside herself and found the damp material of the thong. She opened her eyes wide; two of the real guys were waving their naked cocks at her. She began tugging the material from herself slowly, teasingly before opening her mouth wide and dropping it onto her own tongue. As her lips closed there came a splash against her window, one of the guys had exploded his cum just from watching that alone.

To her side Sir chuckled, “Time for us to go before the law investigate what a group of guys are looking at.” He started the engine, Julie blew a kiss to her audience and they were gone.

A few minutes later the car drew up outside her house, the street was in darkness. “Give me your keys, I’ll open the door and you can walk straight in as you are,” instructed Sir.

She glanced at her neighbour’s houses; the last thing she wanted was to be seen by some of the prudes though she would object less if one or two of the husbands happened to be looking out. As sir opened the door she climbed out of the car and still with her pussy and tits on open show steeled herself to walk and not run to the open door. She heard the swish as Sir operated the remote door lock on his car.

He waited at the door watching her walk calmly towards him, her only panic came when she heard her neighbour from around the corner walking his dog. She rushed the final steps and dived in the door.

She saw at once that Steve had been busy after she had left, the lights were dimmed and soft music was playing, on the coffee table stood a bottle of wine and two glasses and beside the wine stood… she reached to hide the item before Sir saw it, too late.


“What an interesting ornament.” He smiled lifting the vibrator to his nose “And used recently too, have you had it long?”

“I bought it this morning,” she admitted trying to fight the blush.

“Then I will enjoy watching you perform with it. Now if I sit here opposite the settee you can kneel on the settee facing me. That’s right now with knees bent do the splits or as much as you can, that’s it, now insert your friend and you should find that its base rests on the settee so you can slide up and down on it and remain hands free allowing you to tease your tits and clit.”

Julie did exactly as he instructed and was soon away in fantasy land again only this time the fantasy was much closer to home she wanted sir to magically replace the vibrator with his own hot stiff cock, she remembered his cock from last night and was more than ready to admit it into her hot wet and eager hole.

Although she had climaxed many times already this evening the climax which quickly came was long and loud, her shrieks echoed in her own ears and when she was finally done flopped back the vibro still humming inside her. She felt herself being picked up and carried to the bedroom where he gently laid her on the bed. She watched him slowly strip himself naked, she was glad that he was a guy who was sensitive enough to remove his socks.

At last he lay beside her and slowly used his fingers over her body, playing her like a piano, stroking a haunting rhythmical tune increasing in its tempo until at last he reared above her and plunged his phallus deep inside her eager cunt.

Much, much later he dressed and left promising to contact Steve with a view to seeing her again.

She dozed a while then feeling thirsty she wandered to the kitchen still wearing basque and stockings only to find Steve in the living room watching on TV the activities in the living room earlier that evening. “Hi,” he grinned “I was hiding in the cupboard,” he pointed to the cupboard where she kept her vacuum cleaner and ironing board, a cupboard whose door never quite closed properly. “Come and watch my favourite porn star in action with me.”

Grinning she sat beside him watching her fuck her vibro for Sirs entertainment. Once it was over she found a second man take her to her bed that evening but this one stayed till morning.

It was only after he had left that she found the note attached to her computer telling her where on her computer she could find the bedroom recording.

THE END