A New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Her carefully, partially shaved and well trimmed pussy left bare puffy lips to wrap around his hard rod now shiny with her cream. Reaching down, she stroked the upper part of that rod, feeling it throb under her fingers. When a little drop of pre-cum oozed out, she swiped her thumb over the mushroom tip, causing LC to hiss between his teeth.

"Babe I'm not gonna last if you mess around," he warned. "You're too freaking hot." He jerked her back tightly against him, trapping her hand so it couldn't move much. Their lips met in another hot anxious kiss.

Rubbing herself against him, Mya knew she herself would blow at any minute. Spending the day with him, the kissing and flirting and the intense make out session all added up to having her so worked up, any doubts or inhibitions she had left were long gone. "Fuck me now," she whispered, needing to feel that incredible, long hot cock inside her.

LC released her lips and pressed her to lean back. She did, bracing her hands on the bike behind her while he quickly rolled the condom on. Lifting her hips a bit and taking his rod in hand and pointing it in the direction of the ripe pink pussy waiting for him, he pressed it against her entrance. Keeping his legs braced firmly on the ground, he brought them together.

Mya slid down his cock; she was so wet there was no resistance. She felt him stretch her open as the soft tissues engulfed him. It seemed like he just kept on going, deeper and deeper until she began to wonder if he'd ever hit bottom.

"Oh my fucking god Green Eyes, you feel so fucking good." LC's ragged whisper danced along her nerve endings.

Finally Mya's core was once more snugged up against his body. She gave a little twitch of her hips to seat in him completely and felt the tiny sting of pain as he went deeper than anyone ever had before. "God yes," she moaned.

LC growled and pulled her tightly against him once again. They sat for a bit, just kissing and getting used to each other. Soon though, Mya's hips were rocking against his, encouraging him to move. Using his strength, he wrapped an arm around her back, letting her shoulders fall free, and began to stroke into her.

Quickly, Mya figured out that by bracing her feet on the bike behind him and leaning back on her hands, she opened up the best and gave him plenty of room to move. LC was stroking her pussy with long, slow strokes, his hands gripping her breasts and squeezing the nipples, sending streaks of fire through her body.

Whimpering, she rocked her body harder, urging him to move faster. LC released her breasts and gripped her hips and began to plow into her. As his long cock stroked against her g-spot, Mya couldn't hold back the orgasm and came with a small scream.

LC came to an immediate stop and just held tight, gritting his teeth hard. "God you're so fucking tight," he moaned as her pussy walls milked his cock. He pressed tightly against her until the spasms slowed and then began moving again, fucking her tight pussy.

Mya lay back still feeling the shudders wracking through her. When he started moving again, the waves of pleasure just kept rolling through her body. Her head fell back and she surrendered to the feelings, little whimpering sounds escaping as she let go. Feeling that long cock reaching places inside her that she didn't know was there, the pressure quickly began building once more.

Suddenly an idea popped into her head. Lifting up and reaching back she pressed the button to turn on the bike. It responded instantly, the low rumble and the intense vibration easing through her body. Leaning back again and feeling the vibration of the heavy machine, she nearly came again on the spot.

As her pussy contracted around his cock, squeezing harder and harder, LC knew he'd soon lose the battle. Gazing in awe at Mya's simple beauty, her brown hair flowing around her, brushing down against the bike, her legs wrapped tightly around him, breasts bouncing lightly as he worked her body, he knew he was lost. "Can't hold it," he gritted out.

"Give it to me. Cum in me," she whispered.

With a final shout, LC let loose. Mya could feel his cock spasm inside her, the sudden warmth as his cum filled the condom. She quickly reached down and flicked her clit, rubbing the hard little nub furiously. That was all it took, combined with the sensation from the rumbling bike, she shot over the edge once more, nearly screaming with the rush of another orgasm, this one harder than any of the others.

After a moment, LC sat back down on the bike, turned it off, and gathered her close. They sat breathing harshly, letting their heartbeats slow and their bodies cool in the evening breeze. Giving her a squeeze tightly against him, LC murmured, "You are the most amazing person. I hope you know I'm not going to let you go anytime soon."

Mya dropped her head back to meet his eyes. She traced his face with her fingers, seeming to memorize the planes and angles that made him unique. Giving him a soft kiss, she smiled. "I certainly hope you don't plan on letting me go. I'd hate to have to start stalking a cop and get myself arrested."

LC's laughed bellowed out.

Thank you again Eviant for your wonderful editing

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers