A New Experience

Story Info
After a long night of drinking, wife surprises husband.
1.6k words
3.83
49.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. To this point My wife swore she could never do anything with another woman.

My wife, Katie and I were out to the bar with a few friends. We were having a good time drinking and watching people dance. The guys were in a booth and the ladies were on the dance floor moving around innocently enough. After a couple hours and countless rounds of drinks, the guys hadn't moved very far, but Katie and my friends girlfriend, Jenny seemed to be dancing a little differently. There was some rubbing and grinding going on.

Then they dropped the bombshell on us, they kissed. It was a quick kiss at first. It was enough to get everyone's attention. As the night went on the kisses would get a little longer and their tongues would meet several times.

My wife knows it has always been a fantasy for me to see her with another woman. Real original, right. I wasn't sure if it would ever really happen. Unknowingly I was encouraging their behavior in the best way possible, I didn't do or say anything. I just let them go on with what they were doing.

They continued on dancing and occasionally kissing each other for the next couple hours. They seemed to be eating up all the attention they were getting.

It got to be around 1:00 in the morning and friends were starting to leave a couple at a time. There were six of us left so we decided to leave. Our house was the closest so we invited everyone over to keep the night going. It's a good thing we had driven to the bar because there's no way we could have walked home in our condition.

We arrived home followed shortly by the remaining four. I turned on some music and offered drinks to everyone. Apparently we hadn't quite reached our limit yet, so we all had another. We were all sitting around as couples drinking and listening to the music.

After a couple of drinks, one of my friends and his wife decided they had enough. We sent them to one of our spare bedrooms.

The rest of us decided to have one more drink. As soon as I brought the last round out, Jenny decided to go out to the car and get her overnight bag. My wife offered to help her. She had packed it knowing she wasn't going back to her house that night.

So they disappeared out of sight for a couple of minutes. By this point the thought of anything really happening wasn't in my thoughts. When they came back in they grabbed my friends hand, and guided him to the sofa next to me. My friend and I looked at each other wondering what was going on.

Then it happened. Katie and Jenny locked lips, not like before. This time they were deep into each other's mouths. They were kissing for a couple of minutes. We both thought they were just teasing us. Then their hands moved to each other's shirts. My wife pulled off Jenny's shirt, and she returned the favor. Things were getting interesting. There they stood in their bra's and jeans groping and kissing each other.

My wife is about 5'6", and has size 38D tits. Jenny is a little shorter with cute little 32B tits, to go along with her tight little body.

After a minute or so, they reached around each other and unhooked their bra's. My wife went down and immediately started sucking Jenny's tits.

In the meantime Katie's hands went down to Jenny's belt. After a little struggle with it, she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her ankles. I nearly shot my load right there.

Jenny was wearing a little white Victoria's Secret thong. My wife sat her down on our laps and pushed her backed so we would both have a good view. She lowered herself to her pussy and pulled the thong aside. She guided her tongue to Jenny's pussy. She licked for a little while, then stopped.

Katie got up and grabbed her hand. She walked her down the hall towards our bedroom. It didn't take us long to catch on. We got up and followed. By the time we got in there, they were both naked groping and kissing.

Not sure exactly what to do we stripped down and sat on the bed. Katie and Jenny would break their kiss long enough to walk over and grab our hands. Then my wife kissed him, and Jenny kissed me. We were all in a circle kissing and letting our hands wonder.

It seemed like it lasted for hours. Katie and Jenny would take turns stroking our cocks. Let me tell you that was a lot of fun.

Finally we all moved to the bed. My wife laid Jenny down and headed down to her pussy. She instructed us to suck on her tits. Katie licked and sucked on her clit for awhile. Then she slid a finger into her. Then two fingers. What a sight form my point of view. Jenny was moaning and wiggling around.

Then Katie shocked me when she said, "You like it in your ass don't you". All Jenny could do is nod yes. Then Katie slid her finger in Jenny's ass. Slowly stroking it in and out. Jenny couldn't hold it any longer, she came with my wife's finger in her ass.

One down three to go.

We switched positions. Me and my friend laid on our backs, and Jenny grabbed my cock, and Katie his cock, and started sucking.

I must admit the idea of another woman sucking me while my wife was right there was very hot, but my wife really was better at it than Jenny. I wasn't complaining though.

I would look down from time to time and watch my wife suck his cock, then turn to watch Jenny suck mine.

Then Katie stopped and said she needed to be fucked. She got off the bed, stood along side of it and bent over. I didn't need to hear it twice so I got up and enter her from behind.

The other two would follow suit, as he laid her on her back and climbed on.

Katie and Jenny were both moaning. I started really pounding it in her, and I heard the same from them.

Katie started cumming all over my cock. It must have lasted a minute or so.

I put Katie on her back with her feet on my shoulders, and told them to do the same. Katie and Jenny laid side by side rubbing each other's tits while we fucked them.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I shot my load deep inside her.

He hadn't come yet, so I walked to the bathroom while he kept pounding her. My wife lay there sucking her tits.

Finally he filled her up with his cum, while I watched.

Everyone was exhausted. He went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Then Jenny. Then Katie.

They went off to our other spare bedroom and closed the door.

By the time Katie came back, I was just about asleep. She leaned over, kissed me, and whispered, "Everything you hoped for?"

We would fall off to sleep, not knowing that this wasn't quite over.

Sometime early the next morning I got up to use the bathroom and heard voices from a spare bedroom. I peeked my head inside to find my friend and his girlfriend Jenny talking. He seen me and said she is still really horny. I told them to follow me.

They both got up and followed me back to our bed. Jenny layed next to Katie, with the guys on the outside. She woke Katie by sliding her hands into her shorts.

Soon they had each others clothes off again and were kissing. Just like the night before Katie went down on Jenny and told us to suck her tits.

After a couple of minutes she told me to take over. So I slid down and dove into Jenny's tight little pussy.

When I looked over, Katie had my friend on his back and his cock down her throat. She was really going at it.

So I lick her and finger fucked her for all I was worth. Knowing she was horny and still a little drunk, I took the opportunity to play with her ass. First my little finger went in. It was so easy I went right to my middle finger and started fucking her ass. Then I felt movement next to me and looked over.

Katie was climbing up my friend getting ready to mount him. No one had planned on things going that far, but it was too late as she dropped down on his cock. She rode him hard for a few minutes. He said he was getting close and she quickly pulled off and went back down with her mouth. She used her hand to jack him off down her throat.

I guess I had been doing too much spectating, because Jenny had sort of passed out.

Fortunately Katie was aware off my throbbing cock and soon had it in her mouth. I rolled onto my back and she repeated her last performance on me. I didn't last long with al the images going through my head. She swallowed down my load then crawled up and cuddled next to me.

We all four fell off to sleep for a couple of hours.

They left mid morning with all of us wondering what had we done, and when can we do it again.