A New Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He covered her face with little kisses as his hand filled with the swell of her soft breasts.

'You are so beautiful,' he whispered as his hands moved over her and down to the moist center of her passion.

He positioned himself between her thighs and she was suddenly treated to the gentle pressure of the tip of his penis against her. She wrapped her thighs around his hips and in an instant he was inside her. She gave a gasp as her body surrendered to the intensiveness of the sensation of his huge manhood filling her. Her cries of pleasure were only matched by his deep throaty growls of male lust.

She opened her tightly closed eyes and saw their reflections in the ceiling mirror. His tight buttocks moved in a circular movement as he ground into her. It was as though she was watching a porn movie with her starring in it. She couldn't take her eyes from the image of him rolling his narrow hips against her. Each thrust sent a spasm of hot electricity through her.

Richard couldn't believe the wild response he was raising in Johanne. She was flailing noisily beneath him. She was tight and each thrust brought him nearer to his own orgasm. He gripped his muscles to stave off the inevitable climax but she was so hot and responsive that he was unable to control his senses.

He felt the sudden rush of his climax and gave a deep, violent thrust into her, gripping her buttocks and pulling her tight against him. Three, four, five great spurts of semen erupted from his throbbing cock and into her receptive pussy. He could hear the pounding of his pulse in his head, and somewhere in the background was her thin screech of passion as she too was overtaken by the power of her own orgasm.

His strength ebbed and he collapsed onto her hot body, both of them gasping for breath as the intensity of the moment slowly ebbed away.

'My god,' she eventually laughed, 'what are you doing to me?'

'I'm fucking you,' he chuckled, 'what do you think I'm doing?'

'Hmm,' she murmured as his penis slowly shrank inside her, 'do it again.'

He laughed out loud. 'Who's the sex maniac now? You've drained all my energy.'

She gave a little gasp as the end of his penis popped from her. She kissed him tenderly and held him as he slipped into a light slumber. She eventually eased herself from his grasp and laid her head on his stomach gazing at the soft, wet shaft that had just sent her into spasms of ecstasy.

Throughout the night they made love in every variation imaginable. She couldn't believe the amount of passion and desire that he was able to create in her. She had never before known such lust in herself, and yet she felt no shame. It seemed as natural as life itself to give herself to this gorgeous man and to allow him any sexual foible that he desired.

She loved watching him walk around the house naked, his muscular body rippling as he moved and that great column of masculine flesh swaying freely, sometimes erect, sometimes flaccid, but all the time raising memories in her of the previous time that it had filled her insides with amazing sensations of sensuous pleasure.

Morning finally arrived and he cooked their breakfast, he wearing a woolen dressing gown and she the tee-shirt that he'd been wearing the previous evening. She could smell his body on the material which evoked more erotic thoughts of the previous evening so she made no objection when he bent her face down over the kitchen table and took her without preliminaries or ceremony, driving into her with wild lust until he had once again spent the results of his passion inside her.

Lenny was already home when she finally arrived that afternoon. He was in a black mood which she put down to an unsuccessful day at the races, but it soon became clear what the cause of his depression was.

Someone had told him that she'd been seen in the company of Richard and after a huge row she admitted that she'd been with him over the weekend. She hadn't prised out of him who the accuser was, but over the next few days it became clear that he'd been listening to Adele Partridge, especially when he walked out with his bags packed and told her that he was moving in with her.

Strangely enough Johanne had no remorse about Lenny's parting from her. Her nights were filled with visions of her weekend of lust with Richard. Her frustration became an obsession and she wanted a return to the wild night she'd had with her new lover, but Richard made no contact with her for more than two weeks.

Then one day he appeared at her desk, smiling wickedly. Her heart lifted as she gazed again into those dark brooding eyes.

'How would you like to come with me to a party this weekend?'

12