A New Experience for Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The overload of sensations, the humiliation, the unexpected desire, the embarrassment, the intensely full feeling in my ass, his cock starting to move back and forth in me, brought me quickly to the edge of another bone-shattering climax. I actually tried to push my ass farther up in the air to meet each one of his thrusts. I heard Tom let out a groan of pleasure, and at the sound, I tumbled over the edge into a deep abyss, wave after wave of pleasure rolling over me. My sphincter muscles tried desperately to eject the tube in my ass with each spasm, but Tom held it tightly in place as he began to pound into me, and within moments I felt him begin to shudder as he ejaculated deep inside of me.

"Wow," was all either one of us could get out for a few moments. Silence was only broken by our gasps as his head rested next to mine, his body pressing me into the countertop. I could have stayed that way forever, but a more pressing matter was presenting itself.

"Um, Tom, I really need to go to the bathroom now." There was no way I could relax anymore as the urge to go was so strong I wasn't sure I could make it out of the kitchen, much less to the bathroom. I felt him pull out first his cock, and then the tube before being shoved quickly in the direction of the door to his bedroom.

"When you're done, take a shower and get cleaned up again. I'll have a drink waiting for you when you come out."

Twenty minutes and a second shower later, in which my hands left my body alone this time, I emerged from the bedroom, wrapped in a towel, with new determination.

"Tom, I just can't do this," I said. I had been doing some serious thinking while I was behind closed doors. In my humiliation, I didn't even want to come back out and face him, but since he had my clothes, purse and car keys, I could hardly climb out the window and make my escape. I looked around for my things, but didn't see them anywhere.

"Yes, you can." Tom had been lounging on the sofa while he waited for me. As he spoke, he walked into the kitchen to meet me and pulled me into his arms. He held me close for a few moments, caressing my back and reassuring me with whispered words that everything was fine. As the tension in me started to ease, my arms made their way around his neck, pulling his head down to meet mine. Our lips met tentatively at first. He nibbled on the corners, then sneaked his tongue into my mouth and began a very thorough exploration. The pounding in my ears must have been from my heart, although I couldn't be sure. I hung on for dear life, and allowed my tongue to play with his.

Before I realized it, the towel was gone and his hands were roaming up and down the length of my back, moving down so he could cup my bottom and pull me tight against his growing erection. He pulled away, giving me one last quick kiss on the forehead before drawing me into the living room. He dropped onto the couch and rather than letting me sit down beside him, he pushed me towards the floor.

"Relax. Sit right here." He pointed to the floor next to his legs, and without a question, I dropped to the ground, curling my legs up underneath me, because I was pretty sure I couldn't stand much longer. I rested my head on the seat of the sofa and looked up at him. The reality of the night ahead came crashing back down as he began to speak.

"The guys will arrive soon. As I said earlier, your job is to give them anything they want, all night long. As they come in the door, you will greet them, bring them each a drink, and then give them a blowjob."

My eyes widened. "What? How many?"

"Five are coming. Including me, that makes six in total." A lascivious grin appeared on his face.

" You can start on me now, and since I already have a drink and you've already greeted me quite nicely, you can ignore those parts. Which really just leaves one thing for you to do at the moment." He smiled and leaned back on the couch, entwining his fingers behind his head and obviously waiting for me to begin.

I just sat there, not quite believing him.

He pulled his arm forward and looked at the watch on his wrist.

"You have exactly 22 minutes to get me off again before anyone else arrives. Considering you just made me cum less than 25 minutes ago, you're probably going to need every one of those minutes to do it again."

"Well, gosh, when you put it that way, so nice and romantic..." I leaned over and unzipped him. Reaching in the tight space, my hand closed around his thick and very hard cock. It jumped as I ran my fingers over the head, and a few drops of pre-cum were already visible. That certainly didn't take long, I thought. He raised his hips as I tugged the shorts down to give me more room.

Pulling his cock gently out, I leaned forward, kissed the tip, and tasted myself on him from earlier. I looked up and met Tom's eyes. He was panting softly, and reached out to run his hand through my hair. He tugged my head back down, and I parted my lips to allow his cock to slide into my waiting mouth. I explored the roundness of the head. My head moved up and down rhythmically as I ran my tongue up and down each side of his shaft, wetting it with each stroke, cleaning him from our last encounter. Once satisfied that nothing remained, my lips closed around his head and I began to suck, pulling him deeper and deeper into my mouth with each advance.

His cock was throbbing and I knew he would cum before long, so I stopped moving and just held him in my mouth, letting my tongue flick back and forth. I looked up to see him watching intently.

"Suck on my balls." His voice had turned husky with desire.

I turned my attention lower. His balls were heavy and full, and thankfully clean-shaven. I let my tongue explore them, feeling the ridge underneath, before gently taking one into my mouth. My tongue rolled over and around it, before moving on to the other. Slowly, slowly, I opened my mouth wide enough to take them both in together, sucking ever so gently.

A violent shudder ran through him, and he kept his hands on the back of my head, not allowing me to move for a few moments. When he gained control of himself, he grabbed a handful of hair and tugged my head back; as his balls slipped out, he aimed his cock at my mouth, ramming it in as he groaned loudly. His hips bucked as I felt his hot cum explode in the back of my throat. My gag reflex kicked in, but I forced myself not to give in to the urge. He slowly quieted, but wouldn't let go of my hair wrapped around his fists.

His pubic hairs tickled my nose, my face was buried in his crotch. I looked up at him from where I was and watched as his eyes opened. His cum filled my mouth and I desperately needed to do something with it.

"Swallow" he whispered. "All of it." It was hard to do with his cock still in my mouth, but he wouldn't let me go until I had taken every last drop. When I was done, he removed his hands from my hair and pulled me up into his lap.

"That was as fantastic as I knew it would be. Your lips are magical," he praised me and idiot that I am, I ate it up, proud of my new-found cock-sucking abilities. He stroked my body, his hands running up and down, stopping to tease in strategic places and then moving on again to other sensitive places. First a nipple was rubbed between his fingers, then a flick against my clit, a gentle squeeze of my other breast, a finger dipped into my pussy. I was squirming like crazy, coming to life again and wondering if I could actually have three orgasms in such a short period of time.

Before I got the chance to find out, Tom sat up and ran his hands through his hair, then closed up his zipper and belt.

"Wow, this is going to be a great night, I can tell already." He grinned lazily over at me. "I have one more surprise for you, though. Remember, these men who are coming here are all my good friends, and they are good men, just looking for a little fun without anyone getting hurt in the process. They aren't interested in picking up women in bars for a one-nighter, and some might already be in relationships. We all keep our mouths shut, no one outside of these walls will know what happens here tonight, and every one of them, including me, will make sure no one ever hurts you...you will, in effect, belong to all of us. It will be like having six big brothers to watch out for you, only we won't treat you like brothers." He laughed at that thought. "You will be ours for the night."

I was wondering what the next surprise might be, and didn't have to wait long to find out. He pulled me up from my comfortable position on the couch and laid me over his lap, ass once again sticking up in the air.

"I love the sight of you bent over me like this, so exposed and vulnerable." His hands ran back and forth across my ass, gently squeezing and kneading my cheeks. "I can think of so many things we could do if we had the time right now."

"Are you an ass man?" I jokingly asked.

"You bet, and I've wanted yours for a long time."

"Why didn't you ever say anything? I've enjoyed looking at yours, too."

"Just waiting for the right time, I guess."

Definitely feeling at a disadvantage being bent over his knees, I just had to ask what we were doing now.

Rather than answer, out of the corner of my eye I could see Tom reach over to the end table, coming back with a tube of lubrication and a strangely shaped object in his hand.

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is." I begged.

"Well, since I don't know what you think it is, how am I supposed to answer that? How about if you just put your head down and relax?"

"Yeah, right."

I did as I was told, though and laid my head on the edge of the seat, my one arm hanging down, so I wrapped it around his leg to anchor me. His fingers spread my cheeks apart, exposing me completely. He placed the end of the tube right into the tip of my asshole and squeezed. I felt the cold gel and then his fingers rubbing it around the edges. One finger slipped inside and pumped in and out a few times before a second and then a third joined it, stretching my muscles gently and making sure the lube worked its way in. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

"See, you like it, don't you babe?"

"Yes." I panted. My breathing was speeding up and I knew another orgasm was waiting in the wings.

After a few minutes of being thoroughly finger-fucked, he replaced them with what I just knew was a very large butt plug. He pushed it against my opening, slowly inserting it deeper and deeper. I found myself pushing back against it, liking the feel of it. This was virgin territory, but rather than be afraid, I seemed to want more. It stretched me wider and wider, and I began groaning from the mixture of pain and pleasure. His three fingers were nothing compared to this.

"Relax, it's almost in," he soothed, one hand stroking my back.

At that moment, the largest part of it slipped past my tight sphincter and embedded itself deep within. I closed tightly around the end of it, feeling it filling me.

"It's called a butt plug, and it will stretch you and get you ready for later on," Tom explained as he wiggled it around, twisting and turning it, seeing what reaction he'd get out of me.

"Stop!" I cried.

His hand landed sharply on my bare ass, stinging and certainly leaving a red handprint.

"Ahhh, what a beautiful sight." Tom said as he rubbed the spot lightly. "Now, stand up and see how it feels when you walk around."

I pushed myself up off his lap, then tried to take a few steps away from the couch, but the sensation of having my ass filled sent an electric shock through my body. I stopped and wasn't sure I could take another step.

The doorbell rang just then, and before either one of us could respond, the door opened and in walked Tom's friends.

Oh my God! I thought I was humiliated before. That was nothing to how I felt right now. Because in walked not only five of Tom's friends, but five of my regular customers at the restaurant.

There was Jeff, short, but built like a brick shithouse. He spent way too much time at the local gym and worked as a foreman at a local construction company.

Jason, the high school football coach. Single and at the bar every weekend, very good looking. Enough said.

Keith, a banker who I knew was dating a beautiful blond. He tended a little to the pudgy side, probably from sitting behind his desk all day.

Tyler, a retired baseball player who had enough money put away he probably never had to work another day in his life, or so the stories went. I knew an elbow injury had finished off his career. Hell, he had just been telling me about it the other night.

And last, but not least, in walked Brian, a sheriff's deputy! Thankfully, he wasn't in uniform tonight. But I remembered well what he looked like in his gear. He'd just given me a ticket last month for speeding.

Some of these men had known me for years, the others knew me well enough from the restaurant.

And here I stood, naked as the day I was born, in high heels, a butt plug up my ass, about to give them all blowjobs.

I looked in panic at Tom, ready to bolt. He firmly took hold of my shoulders, preventing any such escape.

"Gentlemen, I think our Ann here is a little bit in shock. She has had a lot thrown at her in the last hour, but I'm convinced she will pull through with flying colors. Why don't you tell her what you'd like to drink and she'll get it for you."

I walked awkwardly into the kitchen, feeling the fullness in my ass every step of the way. Opening the fridge, I pulled out five beers for the not overly-imaginative drinkers. Of course, when the door opened and the cold air blew on me, my nipples puckered up again. And holding the cold bottles didn't help matters either.

Thankfully, the sun was setting and Tom hadn't turned any lights on yet, so it was getting a little darker inside. Maybe no one would notice? I didn't think pulling my hair over my shoulders to cover them would work this time.

I was right. As I handed each man his beer, one by one they reached up from where they were sitting and tweaked either one or both nipples. A thanks was said and a pat on the ass was given as I walked to the next man. They were sprawled all around the living room, the TV was tuned to ESPN and talk soon turned to sports. I was desperately hoping no one would remember my "job", but Tom came over to me as I handed the last beer to Brian and told me to start with Keith and work my way around the room.

Five pairs of expectant eyes turned to me as I froze.

"Honey, it's just us. You know us all, and you know we wouldn't do anything to hurt you. We just all want to have fun and you've got the nicest ass and pair of tits in this town. Besides, we've been sharing for years." Brian lifted his beer to salute me as he spoke.

That was reassuring. I was most definitely a sex object. Is this what they call a gang bang? Or pulling a train? I sincerely hoped not. Because if it was, that's what I was planning to do, as I walked over to Keith, dropped down on the floor in front of him and removed his cock from his shorts. The scary part, at least to me, was that I was sort of enjoying this, although I wasn't about to admit it freely yet.

Keith's cock was longer and thinner than Tom's, so I couldn't take it in as deeply. I ran my tongue up and down its length, tasting the drops that had appeared at the tip. As my mouth closed completely around him, I felt a light touch on my back as someone laid their hand on me. Being otherwise occupied, I couldn't turn around to see who it was, not that it really mattered. The hand moved down across my body, and nestled between my legs. I was kneeling on the floor, but raised myself, wanton hussy that I am, giving the hand freer access. The effort wasn't wasted. Immediately, a finger pushed its way inside my throbbing pussy, soon to be joined by a second and then a third. The fingers slid in and out, in time as I sucked up and down on Keith's cock. A rhythm set in, as my mouth took him in, the fingers filled me, as my mouth pulled away, so did the fingers.

I was pretty sure it was Tom behind me, and I became frantic with need as his thumb rubbed against my nub, applying pressure one moment as his fingers went in, and easing up when they came out.

I moaned as my mouth worked harder and faster, Keith's hips began pumping, and the fingers fucked me harder and faster. I almost screamed as hot sperm forcefully filled my mouth at the same time my own orgasm sent me soaring. Moments went by as we both lay there panting, coming back to earth. My mouth was still full of cock and sperm, and starting to pull back, I felt a hand on the back of my head, holding it in place.

"Swallow," Tom ordered quietly.

I realized he wasn't going to let me out of it, so for the second time that night, I worked to swallow it all down. I suspected it wasn't going to be the last time, either.

"May I please have a drink?" I quietly asked Tom, who was sitting on the floor beside me and whose hands had been the ones to bring me so much pleasure. I was glad it was him.

My head was resting on Keith's leg, he reached down and brushed the hair back from my face, running his hand down the length of it. I glanced around the room to see that Tyler, Jeff, Brian and Jason were all watching intently. I realized I had put on quite a show for them. Embarrassment coursed through me, but even so, if I hadn't just had my third orgasm of the night, I'm pretty sure I would have been ready for another, because despite the embarrassment, the thought of them watching turned me on.

Tom stood up and disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a fresh rum & coke for me. I took a drink and swirled the cool liquid around in my mouth before swallowing. It burned all the way down, so I knew there was more rum than coke in it.

I thanked Tom, he smiled and then pointed towards Jeff, who was sitting in the chair just past Keith's. I didn't even bother getting up, just crawled over to kneel between his knees and begin again. The butt plug that filled my ass so fully moved right along in time as I moved towards him, never letting me forget it was there.

Jeff's cock was short enough that I could take the entire length in my mouth. Granted, it hit the back of my throat with each thrust, but if I tilted my head just so, it actually entered the top of my throat instead. I found it hard to breath at first, but realized it was possible after his first few thrusts. He kept up a steady rhythm, pumping his hips and holding me by the back of the head. I stiffened my tongue and pressed it against his cock as it slid in and out, sucking hard enough that my cheeks were sunken in.

When Jeff eventually came, he was deep inside, my face buried in his crotch and his sperm ejaculating directly into my throat. I fought not to gag, trying to breath, and seeing my predicament, he pulled back enough to allow air back into my starved lungs. Tom didn't have to check to see if I'd swallowed on that one, I hadn't had much of a choice.

"That was probably the most fantastic blow job I've ever had," Jeff, sprawling back on the chair, announced. "You're fantastic, Ann." I could hear the satisfaction in his voice.

By this time, Jason had his shorts opened and ready and was waiting for me as I moved on to him. He eagerly pulled my head into his lap as his cock found its way home. Long again, but this time, thick. By far the largest yet. "I'm not sure I can take this one anywhere else inside me," I thought to myself, as my tongue wet him and stroked up and down his length. I couldn't get much of him into my mouth, although I gave it my best. I sucked hard, and while there was no way I'd ever get all of him in there, I tipped my head back to open my throat to let more of him in. He was groaning loudly in approval, his hands on each side of my head pulling me back down each time I pulled up.