A New Experience for Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back, letting his cock slip back out, stood up and patted me gently on the backside before re-joining the others. Not a word to me, though.

Time passed, I truly don't know how long it was before I heard chairs scraping on the floor and voices murmuring as they walked over to see if I was awake or not. I kept my eyes closed and heard them all go back inside the house. Eventually, I heard the front door closing, car doors slamming shut, engines starting and cars driving away. I still made no attempt to get up.

I felt the cushion on the chair dip as Tom sat down beside me. His hand rubbed up and down my back, pulled the hair back from my face, and gently stroked my cheek. Leaning over, he placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"Please, no more, Tom." I pleaded.

"No more, Ann." He promised.

He rolled me over, picked me up in his arms and carried me into the house. I was too tired to be embarrassed as I felt cum leaking out of my pussy and asshole, dripping everywhere as he walked towards the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the tub, holding me in his arms the whole time, as he leaned over and turned the taps on. Hot, steamy water rushed out, filling the tub that he had promised me I would enjoy someday. As it filled, he slipped of my sandals and gently set me down in the hot, soothing water. He turned off the taps, picked up a washcloth and soap, and began washing me from head to toe. I just laid there and let him. When he opened my legs to wash between them, I realized how much I hurt.

I hadn't had any form of sex with a man for over a year, and in one night, six men had taken me in either my pussy or virgin asshole, after I had given them each a blowjob, ensuring that the second time around for them would last a lot longer. Actually, Tom had taken me twice, so make that seven times.

"What a slut I am," I murmured.

"Shhh. Don't say that."

"It's true, look at what I did." I closed my eyes tightly so the tears forming wouldn't leak out.

"No, look at what we asked you to do. We thought only of ourselves, just assuming you would want to go along with it."

"But Tom, that's just it. I DID enjoy it, at least while it was happening. I'm absolutely mortified now." The tears spilled over, running down my cheeks and dropping down to blend with the water in the tub.

"Let's not talk about it anymore tonight." Finished washing me, he pulled the plug on the tub and let the water drain out. Lifting me out, he dried me with a soft towel, then wrapped it around me as he lifted me once again and carried me into his room. He placed me on his bed, removed the towel, and covered me with the sheets, tucking me in gently before turning out the light.

"I'll be right back, I just need to close up the house." I'm pretty sure I was asleep before he left the room.

*******

Morning sun was shining when I next opened my eyes. I stretched my arms above my head, wondering at the soreness before memory came rushing back like a train.

I moaned softly and curled back over on my side. I felt Tom's arm come around me, pulling me backwards into the warmth of his body.

"Shhh." He held me tightly as sobs began to wrack my body. Murmured words of love were whispered as he rocked me back and forth. "You're fine now. I've got you and no one is going to ever touch you again. You're mine, Ann."

"Do you understand that?" he asked.

"No." I wasn't really sure what he was saying to me, nothing seemed very clear.

"Ann, roll over and look at me." He didn't wait for me to roll over on my own, instead twisting me around so I had to look at him with my swollen eyes.

"I don't ever want you to leave me. I've wanted you for so long, thinking that what we were doing last night would take care of that need. But it only made it worse. I wanted to kill each one of them every time they touched you, but I forced myself to sit back and say nothing. We have been doing this together for years, what was different about last night?

"It was you. You, who I've known for years. You, who I've watched from a distance, wanting you but being afraid you wouldn't want me."

To hear those words stunned me.

"The jealousy I felt last night was like nothing I've ever felt before. You are mine. Get that through your head now, because I'm not letting you get away from me. And I sure as hell am not letting another man have you again."

I smiled, the tears drying up. "Tom, I have no desire to get away from you. I'm yours, if you really want me."

"Well, now that you mention it, there are a few conditions," he teased.

"Oh?"

"Remember I told you if you lived with me you'd be naked all the time? Well, you might as well throw your clothes away darlin'."

"Hah! In your dreams!" I laughingly replied. I was sure there would be plenty of times when we didn't wear clothes at home, but it wasn't going to be an every day thing!

"Seriously, I do have something I'd like to propose." Tom's face took on a slightly nervous look. I was curious now.

He continued, "Do you want to finish school?"

"Of course I do. Why do you think I've been working so much? Someone has to pay for those classes, and I haven't found any volunteers yet."

"Consider me that volunteer, then." Tom offered. "I have plenty of money, and believe it or not, I make a really good living tending bar. I can afford to put you through school, and you can spend your time studying instead of working. Of course, if you'd prefer to work, that's up to you, but I want you to know you don't have to."

I didn't know how to respond and told him so. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

Tom pulled the covers back, staring at my nakedness (what a surprise), and said, "Well, if you really don't know...I'll have to refresh your memory. Let me show you what it's like when we make love..."