A New Family Summer Tradition Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy shows what real stepmom love looks like...
1k words
4.43
31.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JR_Bourne
JR_Bourne
13 Followers

"I need you to repay me the favor now, please..."

I was paralyzed, my eyes fixed on Cindy's beautiful body. Words were not forming in my brain, all I could do was stare at her. I wanted her so bad, but I was afraid I would disappoint her, I had seen a lot of porn, but I had never gone passed third base with anyone. Anybody else would have just gone with it and jump on her, but me... I just stood there looking at her.

"Are you going to help me, or just stand there all night? I can see that you are obviously ready..."

Cindy's voice brought me back to reality. She didn't seem upset by my unresponsiveness, but she seemed amused, especially by my noticeable hard on that was visible through my shorts. I decided then to go all in, this was a one time in a lifetime opportunity and I didn't care if I was good or not, at least I could say I had fucked her.

I moved to the bed and went to kiss her lips, something I was comfortable doing, I was usually told that I was a good kisser so at least I could have a good start. Right when my lips were about to touch hers, Cindy's hand stopped them. She shook her head with a naughty look and said:

"You are not kissing these lips yet"

As she said that, both her hands guided my head down to her fully shaved pussy. It was dripping wet, I had never seen a pussy so wet, but I had only seen one before so I guess I didn't have much to compare. I moved my right index finger towards her clit, I knew the girl I had fingered previously really liked that, but Cindy's hand stopped me once more.

"No hands allowed yet mister."

I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't sure how to do it. I had seen women being eaten out multiple times in porn scenes, but every time was so different that I didn't know which way was right. I decided to start by giving her a soft kiss on her pussy lips, as soon as I made contact with her, I felt her body shake a little. I took that as a good sign and continued to kiss her outer lips softly, gently moving to the inner lips. I noticed how her breathing changed with every kiss, and how her legs were squeezing my neck tighter. I took my tongue out and gave her soft lick, as I did she left out a soft moan. I did it again and her moan became a little bit louder.

I could feel her getting restless, wanting more. She was wetter than before and I could taste her fluids on my tongue now. She was sweet with a bit of bitter spice. I liked it. After a the first two licks, on her pussy lips, I went for another, but this time instead of using just the tip of my tongue I used it all. I started just were her anus ended, and ran my tongue hard through her pussy stopping right before her clitoris. Her juices were all over my mouth now I could drink them.

I swallowed and looked and pussy, it was swollen and her clit was in plain sight. I gave it a flick with my tongue and her whole body trembled. I continued to give her clit quick flicks with my tongue, starting slow, and slowly increasing my speed. Her body was shaking and her legs were wrapped tightly around my head I was afraid she would break my neck.

She begged me to lick her clit faster and pushed my head deeper into her as her pelvis pushed her mound against my mouth. I did as I told and moved my tongue as fast as I could. Cindy's body went wild as she came in my mouth. I could feel her spasm as she hold my head with both hands against her, I could barely breath by I didn't mind. I had never been so turned on in my life, I felt I could cum also by just eating her out.

When the effects of her orgasm were starting to fade, she let my head go and pulled my face towards her. I still had some of her juices in my mouth, I could feel them dripping down my chin. She pulled my face closer and brought her tongue out and started licking her own juices from my chin. When her tongue reached my lips, she licked them clean and started to kiss me. I kissed her back and or tongues intertwined with each other. I could now taste her on her mouth two.

After a moment of passionate kissing, she stopped and whispered into my ear:

"I want you inside me now!"

She pushed me in my back and got on top of me. Slowly she grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy. She caressed it against her pussy lips and slowly started to sit on it. It was my first time being inside a woman, and I was in ecstasy. I could feel the her warmth and tightness, and I knew I was going to explode soon.

She started to rock her hips back and forth slowly while playing with her nipples. I didn't know what to do so I stayed on my back while she did all the work. As she increased her speed, I felt the pressure building at the base of my cock, and I knew I was gonna cum. Cindy knew too. She increased the speed and started to move up and down while yelling:

"Please cum inside me!"

It drove me over the edge and I shot my load inside her. I was shaking too and each spasm would push me deeper into her. She sat on me enjoying every final thrust. IT was the longest orgasm I had had in my life.

After what felt like an eternity, I stopped shaking and laid back with a smile on my face. I was no longer a virgin. Cindy had pulled my cock out of her and was caressing it and licking the last drops of cum. She kissed the tip and gave me devious smile and said:

"That was good but too short for my taste, let's get this thing ready for seconds."

After saying that, she put my soft cock inside her mouth and started sucking it. The night was not over yet.

JR_Bourne
JR_Bourne
13 Followers