A New Family Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky took the not-so-subtle hint and slipped his cock between the tight pink lips spread out in front of him.

"Oh Ricky, I can't tell you how many times I fantasized about feeling you fill me up," Kelsie confessed as her brother stuffed his meaty shaft inside her opening.

Tanya joined her twins, reaching her fingers between her daughter's bent knees until she could tease the little pink bulb between her stretched lower lips.

"See kids, isn't this better than keeping all those urges pent up inside?"Tanya asked as she alternated fondling Ricky's balls and stroking his sister's clit.

"You said it, mom," Ricky agreed between thrusts.

"Oh, this is fucking awesome," Kelsie breathlessly moaned.

While Ricky continued to jackhammer his cock into his sister, Kat knelt to Tanya's side and nestled up next to Keslie's bouncing tits.

"I think these lovely ladies would love to see how hard you can come for them. What do you all think?" Kat seductively cooed.

"Yeah, Ricky, let's see how much come you've got in those big thick balls," Kelsie moaned.

"Cum all over your's sister's hot tight body, son," his mother agreed.

That was all it took to push Ricky over the edge. He took hold of the base of his cock with a tight grip and then pulled his dripping wet shaft from his sister's gushing opening. He pumped his cock with his fist only a couple times before he saw his mother rest her cheek on his sister's stomach. His prick erupted in his grasp, shooting stream after stream across his mother's cheek and onto his sister's tight abs. Tanya opened her lips wide so that she could capture some of his milky gift with her tongue.

When Ricky finished pumping ropes of semen down on his mother's face and sister's stomach, he watched his mother take the tip of his trembling cock between her lips and suck every last drop of semen from his shaft. She swallowed and he followed the contractions in her throat as his seed passed down toward her voluptuous chest. Kat turned her mouth down to his sister's belly and he watched the back of the woman's dark hair as she vacuumed up the trails of his semen from Kelsie's tanned skin.

"Oh, man... I think I feel cured already," Kelsie said, breaking a long silence as the group caught their breaths.

Kat and Tanya shared a peck on the lips and then laughed.

"What about you, Ricky, is this going to make you spend less time alone in your room?"

Ricky considered the all-female orgy cued up on his computer and then shook the image from his head.

"Oh, yeah. I think I found a much healthier hobby, thank you for asking," he replied. As he looked into his sister's eyes, she found a moment to slip the bird back up to him without their mother or Kat noticing. He realized in that moment that, the more things changed, the more they might stay the same.

12