A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between grunts and moans she replied "Oh yes fuck your dirty whore. Make me your bitch." The words coming from her mouth nearly stopped Josh as it surprised him that she would say such things. The nastiness only encouraged him to do and say more to her. She held onto the step to brace her self and to keep her face from being pushed into the porch with all the force of his thrusts.

Josh grew bolder as the fuck session went on. He took a handful of her short brown hair and pulled it. She mentioned in a few of their sexual discussions about how she liked her hair pulled. This turned Tricia on even more if that was possible. She felt her first big orgasm building. Her moans got louder than before. She couldn't help but scream when the orgasm rocked her body. Josh kept fucking her to make the orgasm continue as long as possible.

He slowly started to slow down as she came off her sexual high. Josh knew that the steps were not the most comfortable location for Tricia so he suggested they go inside to continue. Once back in the bedroom, Josh laid on his back and Tricia straddled his fat cock. Her large tits bounced around as she humped his manhood with the same ferocity as he had done to her earlier outside.

First she leaned forward to let him play and suck on her hardened nipples. She loved it when he bit them. The slight pain excited her. She continued to grind against his crotch stimulating all the right places inside her pussy. When she sat up he felt so deep inside her. Her hands clinched his chest leaving small scratches as she rode him. He grabbed her hips forcing them to move faster back and forth across his crotch. Soon her body was tensing up as another orgasm gained momentum. Her hands squeezed his chest even harder as she came all over his cock.

As her hands relaxed she reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed the lube from earlier. She oiled up his cock and squatted over it taking it all in her ass. She was still relaxed from earlier so it didn't take much to get him inside her. She was still very tight against his cock. The feeling of her ass sent him into a state of euphoria. She knew how to work it as she rode him up and down. She would go really fast before slowing down to almost a stop. Tricia repeated this sequence multiple times driving Josh wild.

He wanted to be back in control so pulled out and pushed her on her back. He pushed her legs up to her chest and re-inserted himself into her tight ass. She worked her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit as he penetrated her back door repeatedly. The tightness of her ass was beginning to work its magic as he sensed his balls tightening up. Josh held onto her legs as he slammed his cock home as hard as he could like it would be his last time.

Tricia could sense he was getting close and said "Cum in my ass. Fill it with your hot cum baby!" Josh couldn't speak as he concentrated on fulfilling her demands. He could only mutter and grunt as he got closer and closer. Tricia frantically rubbed her clit to try to time her orgasm with his. They were both so close. Josh screamed out as he shot his first load of cum deep inside her. When she felt the second and the third loads hit she exploded in her own overwhelming orgasm. Her hand froze over her clit holding it as it throbbed and pulsated. His body continued to twitch as his cock slowly shrank before finally popping out of her ass.

He rested on top of her as she ran her fingers through his hair. Neither one wanting to move but they couldn't stay like that long since both were very hot and covered in sweat. Josh rolled off her and let the fan above attempt to cool him off. They talked about how good everything felt and how amazing it was. Eventually both drifted to sleep in the early morning hours.

As they slept the morning hours drifted by and Tricia finally woke up around 10 a.m. She went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee and see what was in the cabinets to make for breakfast. Josh heard her stirring in the kitchen. After a trip to the bathroom he went in to see if he could help. There really wasn't much to make since she wasn't a fan of cooking. He told her he would just get something on the way home.

Josh decided that he better shower before heading home and asked her to join him. Her legs were still weak from the night long fuck session but she didn't know how long it would be before she saw him again. She wasn't about to miss out on a minute of time with him. She went to get the water started and a couple of towels.

They both entered the shower and stood there to let the water rinse their sex covered bodies. Tricia squirted an ample amount of body soap into her hand and slowly worked the soap into his skin. She made sure to cover every inch of him and paying special attention to his currently flaccid cock and now non-virgin ass.

All of this playing caused him to get an erection in her hands. As the water rinsed away the soap, a smile covered her face. She slowly sank to her knees in the shower. Josh positioned the water away from their bodies to keep from drowning his lover as she stroked his cock. Finally she took him in her mouth. While she sucked him she surprised him by working a finger into his ass. He spread his legs to allow her better access to his hole. Josh leaned against the glass of the shower as he let her work her mouth over his cock. He put his hand on her head and twisted her hair to force her to look up at him as she sucked his pole.

He knew Tricia was antsy to feel some cock in her again so he helped her up. They tried a few positions but nothing really did work with the height difference of well over a foot. They agreed to move things to the somewhere a little more accommodating. They dried off as they made their way through the house looking for somewhere different.

They settled on the living room since there were large couches. She opened the curtains to let all the light in yet left a shear covering so they wouldn't be open to the public. The thought of them seeing out without being seen excited both of them.

Josh sat down on the couch and Tricia quickly straddled him as she faced him. They kissed passionately as he slipped right in. His hands moved back and forth between caressing her large tits to squeezing her ass as she rode him. She wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on as she bounced up and down on his cock.

She turned around and sat right back down on him. Watching the people go by and knowing they didn't have a clue what was going on so close to them was a huge turn on for both of them. Her back pressed against his chest as she slowed it down and gently worked her hips back and forth. His large hands squeezed and pulled on her hard nipples.

While leaning back she whispered in his ear "I love it when you fuck me from behind. I wanna feel it one more time." He simply nodded and moved her over to the ottoman. She got on her knees on the ottoman as he took his position behind her. "Give it to me hard one last time baby" she said with a smile as she looked back at him.

Josh bent over and playfully bit her ass. She jumped and giggled with his tiger impersonation. He spread her ass cheeks apart and relished in the view before lining his fat cock up with he dripping hole. He knew this would be the last time so he wanted to savor every stroke, every inch of her. Slowly he slid into place deep inside her. He stayed there motionless letting his organ feel the warm of her pussy. Finally he slowly withdrew his cock almost all the way out. Just the defined mushroom head remained inside her.

Tricia was aching for more. She wanted the hard sex she desired from him one last time. Her arms prepared her for what she hoped would be that hard fucking. "Come on baby, fuck me please!" she whimpered as she looked back at him. He knew she would grow impatient if she didn't get what she wanted.

He watched as his cock penetrated her swollen pussy. The two hairless bodies looked so good together. He couldn't control himself any longer and quickly began to pound her pussy like she so desperately begged for. "Ahhh yeah baby! Give me all of your fat cock. Fuck me harder!" she grunted as she grasped for more leverage on the ottoman.

His balls slammed against her clit with each body crashing thrust. He squeezed her hips trying to hold on for dear life. Tricia moaned louder and louder with each thrust. His own grunts got louder as well. "Come on baby fuck it. That's it fuck it. Oh fuck yeah." She said between moans.

Josh would get her so close to cumming before slowing down to catch his breath and to help her orgasm build stronger and stronger. This was driving her crazy. She wanted to feel the orgasm. She wanted his cum all over her body. He was denying her that satisfaction temporarily.

Each time Josh would really get into the fucking and hammer her hard, her tits would graze against the fabric of the ottoman. By now the nipples and surrounding area were a glowing red color. She enjoyed the sensation of the constant stimulation of her nipples.

After one of the lulling moments when Josh slowed down to help build her orgasm, she noticed that the strength and power of the thrusts were different. They were stronger and more powerful than before. She figured he was on the verge of erupting. Preparing for the final hurrah she wrapped her arms down around the sides of the ottoman for more leverage.

Josh furiously pounded her pussy as beads of sweat dripped off his temple. He reached forward shoving her face into the ottoman muffling her screams only slightly before moving his hand to her shoulder. He pulled on her shoulder forcing his dick as deep as possible. She felt so full and overwhelmed with pleasure. Their grunts and groans filled the room and seemed to echo through the rest of the house. At this point they didn't care if anyone outside heard them.

Faster and faster he fucked her. They were both nearing the highest point of ecstasy. Their sweat covered bodies slammed against each other with each thrust. His hand clinched tighter, pulling on her shoulder to meet every thrust. He was concentrating too hard to say anything more than the loud grunts and groans that bellowed from his clinched teeth.

Tricia held on tight as the first wave of her orgasm took over her body. As soon as that wave subsided she was able to get out the words "Oh FUCK I'm cumming Josh!" just before the next larger orgasm hit. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she laid there unable to control her body. The seismic orgasm she desired erupted through her body.

The pulsations of her pussy sent Josh over edge. Just as he pulled out, the flood gates opened and several large loads of hot milky cum covered Tricia's back. One of the first few spurts landed between her shoulder blades just below the ends of her brown hair. Even after he finished shooting his load, the head of his cock throbbed with the remainder of his orgasm.

Josh collapsed back against the couch as Tricia laid motionless on the ottoman. Neither one of them were talking as they took a minute to regain their breath. Tricia attempted unsuccessfully to lift herself off the ottoman. Ten minutes passed before she was able to roll off and rest her head in Josh's lap. She licked clean the tip of his now flaccid cock.

Finally the couple managed to get up off the floor. They both got dressed without much being said as they both dreaded the time that loomed. She knew he had a long two hour trip home.

With his things now gathered he walked over to where she stood watching him. He wrapped his arms around her not knowing when he would see her again. She laid her head against his chest as he ran his hand up and down the middle of her back. Neither one wanted to break the embrace and spoil the moment but finally Josh pulled away.

He kissed her just before walking out the door. When he looked back he saw her standing at the door watching and waving bye. She didn't want him to leave but she had enough memories to get her by on those lonely nights when she ached for a hard fucking. Josh pulled down the driveway and turned on the road heading out of the small town. It would be months before he saw her again but for now he was content and satisfied.

12