A New Friend

Story Info
A biker makes a new new friend at the rest stop.
913 words
3.86
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull into an empty roadside rest stop on my bike. It's late summer, shortly before sun down on Friday and the late afternoon air is cool. I'm wearing full leathers, but it's still warm enough to take off my jacket while I stretch my muscles and drink something. A car pulls in to a parking spot nearby and a woman with auburn hair gets out. She's wearing a black pencil skirt, white silk blouse and dark red heels; she's beautiful and shapely, but seems a little distant. I casually check her out and see her blush in response. Encouraged, I smile and unapologetically watch her walk towards the restrooms, studying the way her lithe body moves beneath her expensive business attire. She's graceful and confident and completely aware of my lingering gaze and it's making her nervous... or maybe excited?

Several minutes later (longer than it usually takes a woman) she comes out of the building; her air of controlled perfection now diminished. She's flushed; her hair looks a bit tousled; her blouse is open two buttons lower and her skirt isn't the perfect line of sleek hips and legs it was. She notices my gaze again as I look more closely from over my sunglasses, and tries to fix her appearance, but only manages to draw attention to where she touches herself.

At first, she's headed to her car, but as she passes near me she stops as if remembering something. She turns and saunters towards me; where once she was ice, now she's fire! As she approaches, she slowly unbuttons her blouse the rest of the way. Beneath is a sexy lace strapless pushup bra covering perfection. Toned muscles move flawlessly beneath creamy white skin and dark, red lips curl into a wicked smile. With a move that can only be described as a magic trick, she removes her bra with one hand and lets it fall to the ground. I open my mouth to speak, but she silences me with a slender, perfectly manicured finger over my lips.

Without a word, she kisses me, deeply; passionately; expressing her growing desire with the urgency of her embrace. The smell of her so close is intoxicating and the warmth of her body is almost overwhelming. Her warm lips linger on mine for a moment before she slides her hands down my chest and unbuttons my jeans. She seems pleased with my reaction to her touch and licks her lips in anticipation. In one smooth motion she slides down my body and hikes her skirt up revealing long, shapely legs and curvy hips. She isn't wearing panties and she's saved clean except for a small patch of auburn fuzz directly above her swollen clit. Our eyes meet as she looks up at me from below and a wicked twinkle in her beautiful green eyes and a knowing smile confirming what took her so long in the ladies' room.

Ever so slowly she frees my dick from my jeans and begins to lick the shaft, careful not to neglect the swollen head. I lean back against my Harley, surrendering myself to her affections. She continues to tease me with her tongue for a few minutes before sliding my cock, slowly, inch by inch into her hot mouth. Her left hand comes up to gently cradle my balls and she moans softly as she takes my cock deeper into her mouth. She continues to kiss, suck and lick my member, sometimes painfully slowly, other times with a wonton hunger most women never show. Her mouth moves up and down my shaft, falling into a sensual rhythm of pleasure and rapidly building anticipation of release. She continues for several minutes, my excitement building alongside her enthusiasm until I reach the point of no return. I grasp the back of her head with my hands and drive my cock deep into her mouth. She accepts it eagerly and gently squeezes my sack in encouragement. Unable to contain myself, I unleash the first of many large spurts of hot cum directly into the back of her mouth and down her throat. I shudder a bit with each surge until I'm spent. She gently withdraws my still-throbbing cock from her mouth, careful to clean every bit of cum form the head and shaft before returning it to the confines of my jeans. She stands up slowly, noticing a small trickle of semen clinging to the corner of her lips, but a quick flick of her tongue removes it.

With our attentions less focused now, we realize that during our little encounter, another car had pulled up nearby. Inside are a young married couple sit in amazement; blatant lust openly displayed on the man's face; feigned disgust hiding secret desire on the woman's. Without any apparent concern for the voyeurs, the red-head kisses me again, steps back and turns towards her car. In one graceful motion, she picks up her discarded bra, fixes her skirt and struts brazenly towards her car, blouse still unbuttoned, lacy bra tossed over one shoulder like a beach towel. As she opens the door to her car, she looks at me and speaks for the first time.

"See you next week?"

I slowly put my jacket back on and swing my leg over my bike. I smile and nod in response as I start the engine, its deep rumble having a noticeable effect on her. It would seem I've made a new friend.