A New Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

I just looked at my friend, eyes wide..."Oh damn!!" was all I could say!

"So guess we aren't much different, huh Stan?" Jerry smiled, "Course I never expected today to ever happen, but I'm glad it did..."

We both sat there in our own thoughts, and even with the football game on, neither of us was watching what was happening on the TV...

I asked, "Have you ever...you know had another woman besides Jan? I've had a couple of situations, but I was just wondering, ya know?"

As Jerry sat thinking, he pulled his cock out and began stroking before he spoke..."Yeh there's been a couple times...one time still remains in my mind like it was yesterday, but happened probably 10 years ago. Want me to tell you about it?"

I sat back in the chair and pulling my cock out said, "Sure, and I'll join you in stroking my cock while you tell me."

"I was on a redeye flight from Frisco and in the seat next to me was this very attractive lady. She was in a business suit and had the tray down doing some work and talking into a tape recorder. Her blouse was open far enough so I didn't have any trouble seeing the top of her bra and a pair of luscious tits. She had her legs crossed and it had pulled up so I could see the top of her stockings and the clasp of a garter belt. My mind began playing games and my cock grew in my pants. I crossed my legs as best I could to hide the bulge and asked the stewardess for a blanket. Shit Stan!! I had this pair of light tan slacks on and when she handed me the blanket I know she saw it, and she looked at me and then down the front of the woman next to me and smiled. I swear when she reached across she took extra care in tucking that blanket in!! She sure made sure she rubbed my cock! DAMN!"

By this time both of us were hard and watching each other play with our cocks...

Jerry continued, "This lady, her name was Beth I found out later, must have glanced over as she unbuttoned her suit jacket and slipped it off. Her blouse was a real expensive silk and her bra had holes where her nipples were and you could see them...hard and pushing against that silk!! She put her work away and put the tray up and asked the stewardess for a blanket. She spread her blanket over her lap and pushed the armrest up out of the way between us. Never saying a word she slid her hand under the blanket and squeezed my cock through my pants!! I swear Stan this really happened!!!"

All I could say was, "Jerry even if it isn't my balls are filling and your damn cock is dripping! Don't stop now!!!"

"Well, I watched as her legs opened under the blanket and her other hand went down between her legs. Thank God, all the lights were out and everyone around us was sleeping. I lifted the blanket a little and she had her hand inside her white panties and her fingers were working up and down her slit. I reached down and unzipping my slacks got my cock out so she could stroke it. She squeezed my cock and began stroking! I was getting close and whispered to her that I was going to cum. She squeezed me hard and said 'not yet' and her fingers worked faster on her pussy. All of a sudden she held her breath and her back arched. I knew she was blowing her cum!! Once she finished she stroked me and my cock began to grow and fill...she lifted the blanket and taking just the head she sucked and stroked and I blew it all down her throat!!! When she emptied me she got up and went back into the restroom and returned a few minutes later and sitting down slipped her panties under my blanket and into my hand. That's when she whispered in my ear 'here's my soaked cum filled panties, my name is Beth and my phone number is on the waistband if you ever get around give me a call I love the taste of your cum.' She leaned her seat back and dozed off!! Damn Stan, I still have those panties in my desk drawer at the office, never did call her though," he ended sadly...

I watched Jerry rub and reaching over took his hard cock in my hand and asked "...want to play with my cock skin again?"

Jerry hesitated a second, and then tentatively his fingers closed around my shaft and watched as Jerry's hand pulled the foreskin down and exposed the head. Reaching out I touched Jerry's shoulder and gasped as Jerry bent forward and let his mouth encircle my cock. Without thinking I squeezed Jerry's cock and began stroking it rapidly. Jerry pulled up... grunted ...and his head began bobbing up and down my cock while his hand continued to stroke...

"Ohhhhh damn Jerryyyy!!!!" I exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!" And with that my load released and as Jerry pulled back I watched the first load shoot into Jerry's mouth, just before Jerry went back down and started swallowing the entire load. I felt Jerry's cock begin to throb in my hand and pushing Jerry back I began to slam my fist up and down the shaft..."Watch Jerry!! Watch" I panted. And as the first load erupted I returned the favor that Jerry had just provided me... the taste was salty but sweet and I drank all of it.

We both sat back and looked at each other's spent pricks and then at each other...I spoke first, "well guess things are different between us now".

"Yeh for sure," Jerry responded, "but the question still remains how I'm going to face Jan and explain all this."

"We will just have to play it out, Jerry," I said, "Val said she was going to talk to Jan so hopefully she will smooth the water."

About then the phone rang and Jerry half listened while I talked. When I hung up I looked at Jerry and said, "well guess it can't be to bad, that was Val and we're eating supper over at your place. You have orders though that you are doing the burgers on the grill, hahaha."

Jerry laughed along with me and responded, "Let's at least watch the last quarter of this game."

...to be continued...

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12