A New Game

Story Info
A good spanking and anal leave her moaning and sore.
1.8k words
4.26
61.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a grey snowy day and you're due to come over for some movie watching and staying sheltered from the winter cold. When I hear the doorbell I just buzz you in and start the popcorn in the microwave. You walk through the door just as I'm pouring the popcorn out into a bowl. That warm smile greets me, and I smile myself, "Hey babe".

You just continue looking at me with that grin and take off all your outer layers. You haven't said a single word yet. I walk around the counter and go to set the bowl on the coffee table when suddenly you grab me from behind, a hand on either hip pulling my ass to your crotch.

I'm so surprised I drop the bowl and popcorn goes everywhere. SLAP! "That's for the mess you just made." I hear your words as a low growl in my ears while my bum stings slightly. I'm still too taken aback to talk. SLAP! "What do you have to say for yourself?"

I stutter out a reply "I'm sorry, it's just you surprised me and...." I try to turn around to face you, see that grin, but your hands are still firmly on my hips and another slap lands on my stinging ass.

"Don't go blaming me for your messes sweetheart. In fact I bet your gonna try to blame me for this mess too."

And suddenly your hand is roughly grabbing my pussy through fabric and to my surprise I can feel my own wetness. I can feel your hand through the yoga pants I'm wearing so wonderfully and my body starts to rub against it instinctively.

The hand is removed and comes down on my ass for another spank. "Now who gave you permission to do that?"

And now it clicks and I understand my role in this game we're playing. "No one, I'm sorry sir."

"Master." you correct.

"Yes Master." I'm waiting for another slap, even wanting it, as my panties become further soaked in my juices. But you must know what I'm thinking because your grip leaves my hips. I'm here for your satisfaction, not the other way around.

But the roughness doesn't stop and you pull me up straight by my breasts, squeezing them and pulling them every which direction. A sigh of pleasure escapes my mouth and I see a flicker of that grin as hands invade my shirt and bra and pinch each nipple.

And then we're kissing passionately and I forget my new role and begin rubbing against your body. The moment my hand comes to grip your now rock hard cock through your jeans you snap out of the moment and back into the role of Master. You take a fistful of hair and yank my head back.

"Now, now little minx. I'm in charge here." And with that you yank my shirt and bra up over my breasts, handling them roughly once again. Then you yank them over my head completely, leaving me topless in front of the living room window. (Thank god for the snowstorm outside concealing our little game) .

You don't give me much time to think this over because you lay me down over your lap on the couch. The yoga pants are yanked down to my ankles and you give me a spanking that leaves my bum red and stinging.

"You deserved that punishment for walking around in those yoga pants all the time, teasing my with this ass of yours." And you rub my raw ass cheeks. "You're just a little slut aren't you?"

"Ye-es Master, I'm your little slut." I shudder as I realize these words uttered aloud have brought more wetness between my legs.

"That's right, pet. Now I'm going to fuck that little slut mouth of yours."

I'm repositioned between your legs, pants still around my ankles and the distinct smell of my arousal reaches my nose.

"Undo them." A simple command that a compliant slut carries out.

The sight of your cock springing free from the denim confines transfixes me but I don't have long to admire your throbbing cock.

"Open up slut."

I gasp from the harsh command as the tone still shocks me and you take advantage pulling my mouth down on your cock. There's no slow buildup with this throat fuck. Your hard dick is thrusting in and out of my mouth as your hands keep my head still by pulling on my hair. I do my best to be more than just a hole and twirl my tongue around the tip every time I can. I start to tear up because there is no break and then you pull my head down so that your balls are squished against my chin and my lips grasp the base of your shaft. I start to gag and am released just as quickly as when it started.

Coughing slightly I feel the still hard dick hit my face, little taps on my cheek and nose and mouth.

"What a wonderful slut mouth you have, you handled my dick down your throat nicely. But your mouth isn't the finale."

Those words send shivers throughout my body. I'm excited and a bit nervous to know what else you have in store.

I'm pulled back up over your lap and I wait for the spanking to begin again. Your hands run all over my ass cheeks, kneading them softly with a new tenderness. I feel your lips and tongue then landing small kisses across the redness. "So beautiful" you mummer.

Then there's a new sensation, something smooth and slightly cold being run along my burning cheeks. Suddenly I gasp as the new toy is pushed into my pussy, I'm so wet that it just slips right in with a satisfying sound. But then it is slowly withdrawn.

I can feel the newly wet toy trail in between my cheeks and then it is pushed against the tight hole of my ass. I gasp at the sensations, I'm so relaxed in your hands and the toy is covered in my wetness that it only meets a moment of resistance and then slides all the way in smoothly. My hole clenches around the toys base and the full feeling takes me over sending tingles throughout my body.

I hear your chuckle, "Mmmm, that plug looks just perfect in between your red cheeks." You lean in and kiss it, which then makes me jump from the plug moving slightly deeper into my ass.

SLAP! "Now, now, you're going to have to be better than that pet. Let's get you nice and wet for your Master." SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Each one sending wonderful sensations from the plug in my ass.

After a few more slaps, I'm fighting not to moan or scream out for the relief that I so desperately want. You know my body so well and have kept me on the edge of orgasm.

Your hand lightly grazes my dripping pussy and you say "I think you're ready to take my cock now slut. Sit up." I do, kneeling on the couch beside you now. My eyes go straight to the hard dick that is standing at attention. "Now turn around." I reluctantly take my eyes away from you and turn towards the arm rest. The excitement of not knowing what you're about to do has me trembling and I'm still all too aware of the butt plug that's stretching my hole so nicely.

That sudden tenderness once again as your hands fall on my shoulders and trail down my arms, I now have goose bumps from your touch. Then your hands come up to grasp my breasts, you've teased me so much that everything is sensitive. My nipples are no exception and you squeeze and pinch them.

"Now, let's not forget what you're here for. It's about time you take responsibility for this hard cock." With those words you push me over the armrest with one hand in my hair and slide your dick into my pussy with the other.

I can't suppress my moan and you pull on my hair sharply turning the moan into a yelp as you ride me from behind. With each thrust your body pushes the butt plug as well and the feeling of fullness is overwhelming.

My breathing gets even quicker and suddenly you stop thrusting with your dick pushed all the way in my pussy and I can feel my wetness dripping down the inside of my legs.

"You're not allowed to cum yet. Did you really think your pussy was the finale?" And then as you slowly withdraw your throbbing dick from me, you also pull out the butt plug, just as painfully slowly.

You've kept me on the brink for so long that I just push my ass out towards you and plead "Please, fuck my ass! I need to feel your dick stretching me, just fuck my ass!"

I'm surprised when you respond with a slap instead. "What was that slut?"

I grin and yell out, "Please Master, fuck my tight asshole!" "Oh!" And I feel the head of your dick pushing at my entrance.

The toy has already warmed me up so the tip slides right in, lubed up from being in my pussy. I shudder as the head pops in, but you don't give me a break. Your whole cock continues to push in slowly and continuously until I can feel your balls pushing against my pussy.

And then you pull me up by the neck and one hand grabs onto my breasts while the other one digs into my hip as you pound my ass.

I start to tremble all over as the orgasm you've been holding back all night starts to take over.

"Shhhh," you coo in my ear. "You're almost there my pet." And then your thrusts start to go even deeper, harder and I finally let out a moan of pleasure as you empty yourself into my tight warm hole with a satisfied grunt.

We both collapse over the arm rest. You're still holding me to you as I ride my orgasm out, slowly the trembling stops and my breathing starts to go back to normal. That is until you start to sit up and pull out from my ass. The renewed sensations rekindle my trembling.

You laugh and turn me around landing a kiss on my lips.

"What a nice way to fight the cold, right babe?" and you shoot me that grin of yours.

"I thought we were saving this game for the weekend," I say as I rub my ass to calm the sensations.

"Well what fun would it be if you saw it coming? What movie are we watching tonight?"

"Chinatown. Oh and you can make some more popcorn since it's your fault I spilled the last bowl."

You chuckle and walk to the kitchen naked, "I guess I owe you that much my little slut."

I rub my sore ass smiling. I really like our new game.