A New Home

Story Info
Love meets across a back yard wall.
3.8k words
3.95
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned me into a voyeur, she had me sitting in my bedroom. In the dark and watching her getting ready for bed. Let me explain the situation I was in. I was new to the area and knew no one when I first moved into my new house. I kept mostly to myself, decorating the place up and such like.

I'd been here about a week and a half before I first noticed her through her bedroom window just walking about in her housecoat. You see, her house backed directly onto the back of mine, and with her light on, and my light off. I could easily see into her bedroom from across our backyards.

'Honestly,' I hadn't noticed her before then, I'd get home from work, and for a few hours I'd do some DIY, at home, and have a shower. Then go to bed after shutting the curtains, & dropping my towel on the floor, and jumping naked on my bed to cool down.

It had become such a habit of mine since moving into the place, that I didn't really think about it any more. That night as I dried myself off, one end of the towel fell into the water and got soaking wet. So I left the towel in the bathroom hanging over the side of the bath and went to my room naked.

Not turning on the light 'for obvious reasons,' I went straight to the window to close the curtains and that's when I first saw her in her room.

She was just doing the usual kind of things a woman does when she getting ready for bed. Opening and closing draws or cupboard doors, and occasionally sipping at something she had in the glass 'I assumed it was wine.'

I don't exactly know why, I just stepped back without closing the curtains, I just stood there to watching her. I wasn't doing it for a perverted reason, I simply found her interesting to watch.

I suppose it had something to do with the 'what, why, and when,' factor. I knew she wouldn't have been able to see me because her light was on. So I stood there, watching her, but then my arousal beginning to show it self.

I wasn't thinking of anything that would do that, but then I started. It wasn't as if I was expecting to see anything to happen, 'but I was hopeful.' The bigger and harder it grew, the more I fantasized about her.

In slow motion, 'it seemed,' reacting to my fantasizes. She put the glass down as she stood up beside her bed, unfastening the belt around her waist and letting her gown fall to the floor.

She picked up her glass back up and did a slow 'hip,' gyrating dance and emptied the contents. I had glimpses of her naked form while she danced, 'but only sometimes though. Most of the time she was dancing with her back to me.

It didn't mater, the tide was rising between my thighs, while I was sitting on the end of my bed watching her. I took myself in hand watching her approach her window. She just stood there absent-mindedly, touching herself, and looking out across the back yards in my direction.

'Well that's how It felt to me anyway,' until she turned and walk back and climbed up on her bed.

She reached over to picked up a book off her bedside table and switched on her over head reading light. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was laying on her back, ankles crossed, arms under her breasts, turning the pages as she read her book. Even though I could see most of her naked body, I began to loss my ardour.

Occasionally, she'd scratch herself, but when she started to touch her bust rolling her nipples between her fingers, my ardour came flooding back.

I started to think nothing else would be happening. So I started to masturbated myself using her body in my imagination. I looked back up at her, she had changed her position slightly. I could now see the full length of her, from her toes up to her face.

In one hand she held the book off to one side reading it. But her other hand toyed with her breast's squeezing them and pulling up on her nipples. My interest was recaptured, when her hand slowly moved down the front of her body. Stroking her skin until her fingers were lightly touching the front of her sex.

Again she stopped to turn the page, then went back to her to feeling her breasts and down her body, parting her legs further apart.

It's been a long time since I last saw a naked woman, 'a long while actually.' to be seeing this, 'this woman,' like this, was like all my birthdays had all come at once. After a couple of minutes she reached into the open bedside draw, and took something out and held it between her breasts and parted her legs.

I saw everything, her exposed womanhood was bereft of pubic hair. I could just imagine the sound of buzzing coming from the thing laying between her breasts.

Her other hand opened, and prepared herself to receive it. She spread her legs open by raising her knees, and lubricated her the length of the toy with her own juices. Rubbing the length of it between her lips, before she buried it deep inside herself.

She slapped and flicked at her clitoris, undulating her body in ecstatic pleasure.

I was besides myself, my hand was a blur pleasuring myself, and she was like a woman possessed. One of her hands alternately stretching her breasts by the nipples, squeezing and rolling them between her fingers.

With her other hand, she alternated between rubbing, slapping, flicking herself and fucking herself with her toy. Every now and then, she'd lift her bottom up off the bed, and frantically finger fuck herself, and wipe her fingers across her nipples.

I shot my load all over my bedroom floor when she pulled out her toy and stuck it in her mouth, I thought, 'thank god,' I hadn't laid a carpet at the time.

I sat there watching her, and milking the rest out when her hips shot up into the air, both hands busy between her thighs as she had her own orgasm.

She lay there exhausted, panting in the after glow of her monumental orgasm for a few minutes before turning out the light, plunging her room into darkness.

I didn't get much sleep that night, every time I started to doze off, I'd think about her again, and get another erection that needed seeing to.

It was an hope against hope watching her window, that 'she'd wake up and switch on her light to do it all again.' Twice more that week, she did it again, each time starting about the same time. That's when I made a decision to forgo working on my house for a night, and go to bed early. 'Maybe,' I thought, I could return the favour so I had made a plan.

First, I'd have to buy a bed side light, 'I needed one of those anyway.' Then I went to a local shop for one of those 'adult magazines,' to get me in the mood.

But have you ever bought one of those things, it's embarrassing, especially when the shop is as crowded it was, I nearly walked away and left it.

But I got one and folded it up hoping no one had seen it, and stepped back to pay.

Some one was right behind me, I turned to say something,

"Excuse me, do you..." I said.

It was her, she'd been right behind me when I picked up that magazine, and she was staring at it with a smile on her face.

"Actually, I do," she said looking at me, running her finger tip down the length of the magazine.

It felt like she was actually touching me, and I started to react as if she was.

"About three times a week, but you'd know that wouldn't you," she whispered, glancing from side to side, to see if anyone was close enough to hear.

I quickly covered my growing erection with the magazine, and denied all knowledge of what she was talking about.

She ignored my comment completely,

"Does this mean that it's now you're turn," she asked pressing the magazine against my already growing hardness.

I felt myself flushing, turning red with embarrassment and she saw that too. The smile that came to her face, was that of 'what I would say,' was a smile of a 'shy siren,' or an 'enchantress.' A smile that spoke volumes without her need to say a single word.

She had me enchanted immediately, 'automatically,' I nodded, and was ready to follow her where ever she wanted to lead me.

She turned to walk away, I followed behind in her wake to the check out counter, like a love sick puppy, my maleness throbbing against the front of my trousers.

Without warning, she suddenly stopped, I accidentally walked into the back of her when she bent over to pick something from the bottom shelf. For two or three seconds It was blissful. My erection was lodged between the cheeks of her bottom, pressed against her heat, and her softness. I couldn't move, I didn't want to move even if I could.

Along with the multi coloured lights going off in my minds eye. I could also feel the heat from her softness pressing against my hardness as she rummaged about in the box's of goodies on a lower shelf.

When she stood up and stepped towards the cashier to pay. My erection had helped towards trapping the back of her dress between her cheeks of her bottom.

I could still feel her warmth, softness surrounding my hardness, as she stepped away from me to pay for her things. She had made no comment about what had just happened. She didn't even acknowledge my presence, she just paid for her things and left the shop as I was paying for mine. By the time I'd stepped out onto the street outside, she was no where in sight she had just simply vanished.

I got home as soon as I could, it wasn't a choice, it was a desperate need that I had. I put my things down, ran up stairs to my room, stripped off completely and sat on the end of my bed looking across my yard at her bedroom window.

I don't even know if she was back or not, or even if she was, 'was watching me.' Either way I didn't care, 'to me,' in my imagination, she was. She was stood in the darkness of her room naked, and watching me pulling fast and hard on the thing she'd so successfully created.

For the second time that week, I was glad I hadn't put down a carpet yet. The first spurt came out so strong it flew up into the air above my head, arced and splattered on the floor boards between my legs as more oozed out of the end. I couldn't stopit, I squeezed and pulled it, trying to get more out. It was foaming up between the head and my hand around it, lubricating it until my hand slipped off the end.

I just sat there panting heavily, and playing with it slowly looking across at her window when she stepped in front of her window fully dressed. On weak legs, I stood up to show her my deflating member in my hand, she turned and walked away leaving me like that. I didn't know what I'd expected from her, if she was watching me, but it certainly wasn't that. I sat back down on my bed, deflated in more than one sense of the word.

That's when the doubts started, probably due to my tiredness, I hadn't had an ejaculation like that since I was a boy, it took it out of me then too. 'Maybe she didn't like what she saw, or maybe she didn't think it was big enough for her to bother with.

I thought I'd just closed my eyes to rest, but when I opened them again it was dark, very dark, and I was supporting another erection. Did I need the toilet, or had it something to do with a dream I'd just had.

Instinctively, as I sat up and glanced across at her window not really expecting her to be there, but she was. My first thought was, how long has she been standing there just watching my window.

I knew she couldn't see me because my room was in darkness. But if I also stood by my window and let the street light shine on my body, she would see me.

Precisely what she'd been waiting for 'I think,' because as soon as she saw me she point to her face then down at the bottom of her window. I didn't get what she meant at first, again she did it, then turned and walked away.

'What was she trying to signal me, I pointed at my own face then down like she did trying to understand what she was doing.

I got, 'Look Down,' what she mean look down. I look back over at her house, and saw a light shining through her kitchen window. Not the kitchen light though, it seemed to be coming from her hallway. Then her back door opened and she stood there looking up at my window. She pointed at me, then downwards, then up and over towards herself. The third time she did it I got the message, she wanted me to go down stairs and climb over the wall to her house and go in.

My heart sang out when I realised she wanted me to go to her. I quickly dressed in a track suite and trainers and ran down to my back door. It was just as easy to scale the wall between us, and she'd left her door open so I went on in closing the door behind me.

It was dark now, why had she turned out all the lights if she wanted me to visit her, I wondered. I crept, down the hall feeling my way, and up the stairs. I knew where her room would be, and knocked on the door gently. There was no answer, and I began to think I'd gotten the wrong door. Or 'Maybe,' I thought, I made a mistake understanding what she wanted.

Just to make sure I gently pushing the door open slightly to see inside.

The bedside light was on in the room, so I pushed the door open a little further and saw her laying on top of her bed, with her eyes closed as if she was asleep.

"Hi," I whispered, "I'm here," she didn't react. "Didn't you want me to come over," I whispered stepping in to her room.

She sighed and rolled over onto her back, her bust wobbled slightly her nipples stood proud of the tightly crinkled circles around their base. Her cheeks, neck and chest, blushing in the light from the bedside lamp, but she still didn't react to me being there.

After quickly removing my trainers and tracksuit jacket, I sat beside her on the bed hoping she'd open her eyes to me. Apart from her short, rapid, breaths there was still no reaction from her.

Now I was really starting to feel guilty, 'I felt sure I'd misunderstood what she was doing, and what she'd meant.' If I had made a mistake and she'd fallen asleep, then I shouldn't be here now, ogling her perfectly naked body.

It was as though she knew what I'd been thinking, she turned her head away and tried to cover herself up. Her knee came up to turn over, her hand hit me on the chest and fell down the front of my body. I couldn't relax, or get away because her hand had landed between my body and my erection. My mind was doing summer salts between the guilt and lust I was feeling. Another man's reaction would probably be to wrap her finger's around the erection. Or just to reach out to her, touching her all over.

I wanted to do that and more, I wanted to open her legs, lay between them, and ram myself into her and take her every way I could think of. Instead what did I do, I just sat there my body shivering with the desire I felt for her. Watching her hand against my erection, and just hoping she'd take hold of it. My heart was pounding in my chest, I stood up and backed off when she moaned. I was scared to death that she'd wake up and find her hand around my cock and think I was doing something to her. Even though I had wanted to take hold of her wrist, and wrap her cool fingers around my stiff manhood.

Instead, I turned my back to her and quickly dressed, because like I said, I was a washed with guilt. 'Yes guilt,' the guilt of my wanting to commit a selfish act, the guilt of not satisfying her like I know I could have if she was awake. But most of all I really felt guilty about my wanting to take advantage of a woman sleeping, that I knew it would take me a long time to get over it, 'if ever'.

I froze when I heard a noise behind me, then turned slowly to face her. She was up on her side, her hand was circling her nipple, looking back at me, with what seemed like disgust, or was it her disappointment. I was in a panic, what could I do now, I couldn't apologise, couldn't run, couldn't hide, she'd seen me, she'd caught me in her room and was looking right at me with that look in her eyes.

She said nothing but reached over to her bedside table for a cotton, draw string bag, and handed it to me.

"Lock the door on you're way out," she said, then covered her self up and ignored me.

I opened the bag to see what she'd given me, and inside was a large key and a folded piece of paper. I took out the key and went down stairs, closing and locking the door behind me with it. before I climbed over the yard wall to my house. I felt wretched, and when I got home, I sat in the lounge worrying over what she was going to do about finding me in her house like that.

I put her key back into the bag and extracted the folded piece paper out to see what was on it. Just two lines, an internet address, I know that because it had . ORG at the end, and a collection of letters in capitols and subscript.

I was so curious as to what it was, I got out my lap top and keyed in the address.

It was a site that was dedicated to the type of thing I'd was almost about to do with that woman in her house. It was all about men and women doing things to people while they where asleep. Admittedly, I was intrigued at first until I notice that not all of those that were suppose to be asleep, wasn't actually asleep they were just pretending.

It took me awhile to click, why had she not lost her temper after finding me in her room like that, knowing what I could have done to her? Why had she give me that bag with a key In it, and with this piece of paper?

I say it took me awhile, actually it took me a long time to figure it out. But when I did, I closed my lap top and went up to bed with it still on my mind. from my room, I could see that her light was on, and she was on her bed with her legs wide open shoving something into herself, then everything suddenly clicked and fell into place. It was like getting that feeling you get, after you find the ten pound note that you thought you'd lost. 'That's what she'd been wanting me to do all along,' I thought, 'she wanted me to do some, or all, of those things to her I'd seen on that site.'

I felt better about myself, now that I understood, and slept like a baby after I'd watched her satisfying herself.

The next morning when I saw her in her kitchen I went over to the yard wall to wait for her to come out of her house. She must have seen the bag I held out with her key in it.

"Good morning," she said smiling coming out of her back door towards me.

"Did you have a good night's sleep," she asked. "Yes thank you," I said,

"I slept like a baby, I'm just here to return your key in case you might be needing it," I said reaching out with the bag.

Her reply floored me,

"Oh it's okay," she said, "I had that one made for the last owner of your house".

"Oh," I said, shocked and stumbling for words, "well in that case, if you just wait there a moment I'll go and get you a spare key to my house."

She stopped me dead in my tracks with that smile on her face, you know the one, that shy, siren, smile she has.

"No need," she said smiling,

"I already have one."

"How," I asked, my curiosity peeked.

"You know that nice lady you bought the house from."

I nodded,

"We were good friends, very good friends and we swapped keys when she first moved in. How else do you think I got in to your house the other night."

Instantly, my mind went back to the night of that dream. Was that the night she's talking about, the night when she came in to visit me, I thought. She came towards me and spoke in almost a whisper.

"What about that internet address I gave you, did you look it up?"

I nodded and smiled back, looking from side to side before I answered.

"Yes," I whispered back, "and I'm still hard."

I was rewarded with one of her beautiful smiles as she turned to go back in her house. "Well I didn't get much sleep to speak off," she said over her shoulder.

At her door, she turned and looked back.

"Yes, I'm so tired, after the hectic night I had last night," she yawned.

"I think I'll take myself off to bed for an hour or so" she said smiling.

12