A New Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aramis remained standing to the side, slowly stroking himself and watching, his member still twitching and jerking beneath his lazy strokes. The rest of the girls – the audience – although riveted by the developing action, were not unaware of Aramis' growing erection, and stole increasingly awed glances in his direction.

Keeping a steady, firm beat, sawing in and out of her receptive pussy, Arthos leaned subtly forward, brought his hands to Annie's breasts, to play with her nipples, while continuing to pump rhythmically. The sudden, unexpected stimulation of her engorged buds, gave a kick to her arousal that had been, for the last bit, just coasting, just ordering and appreciating the waves of pleasure that had been lapping at her soul. Suddenly, explosions, starting in her chest then rippling out to her extremities, sparkled and spat at her nerve-endings.

Her legs flew up, clasping ineffectively around Arthos, shaking spasmodically, as she fought to accept the intense sensations coursing through her. Annie moaned pathetically around the cock in her mouth, whimpering and keening. On the long, sharp edge of climax, but unable to actually get there, Annie twisted and convulsed in frustrated torture.

Out of Annie's sight, Aramis moved silently up the bed to stand behind Porthos, and the ensuing rearrangement, tempered the intensity of Annie's arousal just enough to save her from losing her mind completely. The girls watched in fascination, as the three studs, moved ghost-like into their new positions, without any obvious communication.

As Porthos pulled back to make room for Aramis, Arthos, too, withdrew. Three sets of hands methodically lifted and repositioned once more, back onto her hands and knees. Having trouble thinking clearly amidst the miasma of extreme sexual tension she was experiencing, Annie just acquiesced, only vaguely aware of the choreography taking place around her.

With only a minimum of shuffle, Arthos swiftly inserted himself, between her soft, puffy, and damp cunt lips, back into Annie's warm and ready pussy – now doggie-style. He immediately raised one hand to lazily work his fingers into Annie's ass.

Simultaneously, Porthos moved around Annie's shoulder, then slipped onto his back beside her. Curiously Arthos then pulled out of her pussy, but continued poking her anus with his fingers. Porthos shuffled quickly, if awkwardly, under her until he could lift her hips and line up her slick, puffy pussy over his shivering erection. Without waiting, he smoothly guided her as she settled onto his pole. Annie's eager vagina was quivering in anticipation, welcoming the intruder – any intruder – back in among her folds. Incrementally Porthos began to release her weight to her knees, lowering her gently until she had enveloped much of his rampant prick.

Meanwhile, Aramis was touching his huge cock to Annie's mouth, rubbing his helmeted glans – now pushing out of his foreskin, all purple and swollen – back and forth across her lips. Annie's tongue, peeking out from between her lips, as if trying to decide on its own accord whether to come out and play, tentatively swiped and tasted the invader. Slowly Aramis' patience was rewarded as Annie mouthed the plum a few moments before opening wide and attempting to engulf it in earnest.

She struggled initially, just to stretch her lips enough to get his cockhead into her mouth. Once inserted she circled her lips, sealing them in a moist 'O' around his shaft. While somewhat preoccupied with Aramis in her mouth, Annie relaxed her hips and slowly, gently settled onto Porthos. His dark truncheon disappeared into the descending pussy incrementally, until Annie had him fully ensconced.

Meanwhile, Arthos had determined she didn't need lube because she was still slick and damp from the workout with the dildo. Having established her readiness, poking her anus one last time, he lined up his dick with her rosebud and began working, surprisingly easily, into her lubricated bum. She waggled her tush almost unconsciously, pushing back, trying to fully capture both intruders without losing track of the monstrosity filling her mouth.

Aramis was huge – stretching her mouth, as she pushed to encompass more and more of his colossal member. She gagged repeatedly, but kept on pushing deeper and deeper. The effort also resulted in progressive insertions of ass and pussy. The combined actions, subtle as they were, began to bring Annie's arousal to never before experienced levels. She felt she was getting dangerously close to being explosive. Her friends chanted encouragement, 'Kiss it, suck it, push it, take 'em all!" Softly at first, then getting louder as the vicarious thrill took hold.

Soon Annie was fully three-holed – fully seated, fully filled. Her nose was pressed into Aramis' pubic beard; she could feel Porthos' pubes brushing her stretched pussy lips; and Arthos' scrotum was hanging, swinging, between her cheeks.

"I do believe," Krissy muttered drolly to no one in particular, "our girl is hiding over thirty inches of pipe!"

The three studs stilled, motionless except for the subtle vibrations that betrayed their own arousals. They were leaving the establishment of any rhythm up to Annie. She could feel them, nonetheless, throb and swell within her. Her strokes were short and sharp. There was a sort of desperate urgency in her thrusts as she tried to consume her intruders. She was loathe to let even a millimetre of meat escape. And her build-up was maddeningly unrelenting.

Her burgeoning arousal manifested itself in her pathetic whimpers and whines. She was shifting and jerking in an attempt to climb further toward orgasm. She could feel her circuits charging. The sensations became barely tolerable. Beams of concentrated energy shot from point to point – prick to prick – forming a high-tension net in her gut – vibrating at high-frequency, and keeping her from blowing apart. Annie's mouth sucked and puffed continually, as her ass gripped and released, and her cunt lunged and clutched.

While her strokes were less than a quarter inch in amplitude the effects were devastatingly powerful, as she raced towards climax, riding along the edge for what seemed like forever. The ever-expanding excitement was nearly unbearable.

"Look at that," Krissy squealed, "She's airtight!"

Giving her a sidelong glance, Leah asked, rather sardonically, "How do you know about these things?"

"Yeah," Joss agreed, "How?" Krissy just gave a non-committal shrug and smiled knowingly.

"If they all cum at once, she'll explode," Mallory squealed, oblivious to the others mysterious exchange.

Finally Porthos lifted his head and grasped her nipple with his lips. Like flicking the 'armed and ready' switch, everything hung for one long moment. Then he flicked her nipple once more with his tongue. It was like hitting the detonation button. Annie tipped, abruptly, over the edge, into a startlingly extreme orgasm. Three, clustered, nuclear explosions went off simultaneously at the points of contact. Although the musketeers did not come, strictly speaking, all together, they all overlapped and were each simultaneous with Annie.

And the explosion blew her consciousness into a million glowing pieces. Ecstasy rocketed up her spine like the balls of a Roman Candle, to flash and sparkle behind her eyes. Coloured spheres of light and energy pinballed around her head before radiating out to the far reaches of her universe, tingling her fingers and flexing her toes. Shards of awareness rained down, pattering against the windows of her soul. Annie's filled cavities crackled and glowed with heat and energy, and the liquid sensation of male deposits.

Yet, peculiarly, it was an almost silent climax. The musketeers remained motionless, save for their fevered tremors, and soft moans. Annie basked in one long, continuous infusion of seed, spreading within her from three separate sources, and coating her innermost surfaces with its fluid warmth. Writhing and squirming, puffing through her nose, pulling Aramis' thighs to hold him tight in her lingual grip, while swiveling and rocking her hips, Annie fought to keep all three cocks fully seated.

Which was the, albeit unspoken, intention in Grant and Simon's bringing the musketeers aboard.

"Wild!" Grant muttered as he swept, ghostlike past his colleague.

"Yeah," Simon shakes his head, "Surpasses all expectations – all anticipations!"

The intensity of the orgasm was completely overwhelming. Annie continued rather mechanically in her participation, but slowed as she became well and truly worn out.

— — — — — X — — — — —

The scene, playing out on the big screen, continued on, as Annie, languid eyes fluttering, sat airtight in post-orgasmic bliss. She was panting after the strenuous orgasm, her cheeks quivered about the turgid cock in a residual sucking action. Her labia and her anus, both tightly pulled circles, clung to the huge fleshy cylinders. Their grasping seemed to twitch and spasm in random echoes of the recent climax. But the tableau remained otherwise still, like a sleeping beast – with four heads.

Professional looking credits started reeling up over the apparent finale:

Annabelle, the Bride-to-Be, as Airtight Annie

Joss, the Maid of Honour, as Not So Fast

Leah, the first Bridesmaid, as Let's Get at 'Er

Krissy, the second Bridesmaid, as I'm Curious

Mallory, youngest Bridesmaid, as OMG

The Three Musketeers – Arthos, Porthos, and Aramis, as themselves

Grant – Still Photographer, director, lights, costumes

Simon – Videographer, assistant director, sound

As the credits wound slowly over the tableau Joss remarked, "Look like slo-mo."

"I don't think it is," Annie observed, recalling the rolling, glistening afterglow of her record-setting orgasm.

As the credits finished the gentlemen slowly began to extricate themselves. Annie was obviously reluctant to relinquish the cocks as they pulled out. She made half-hearted attempts to chase them, muttering vague complaints, and requests. Finally bereft of male members, Annie flopped onto her back – totally fatigued, knees dropped open, head hanging almost off edge of bed.

As a sort of denouement the camera panned left, following the Musketeers, still all impressively semi-erect – Aramis and Porthos led together, followed by Arthos – moving in a sort of procession over towards Joss and Leah and Mallory. His curiosity piqued once more, Simon held the camera view, to record the blossoming involvement of Annie's friends.

Looking up suddenly, as if coming out of a trance, Leah panted, "Oh fuck. Hurry! I'm so fucking ready!" She reached out and grabbed Porthos' bobbing black prick, holding on with one hand as she tried to tear off her own clothing with the other.

At the same time, Joss locked her eyes on Aramis' magnificent member, reaching with both hands to grab it gently, and, without taking her eyes off his swelling cock, pulled him forward, straddling her, and laid his turgid tool delicately in her cleavage, cradling it with her heaving boobs.

Meanwhile Leah had captured Porthos' licorice stick with her mouth, freeing up her other hand to finish pulling her clothes off.

Annie, watching the video, broke the rapt silence to make an breathless observation. "Geez! Look at that!" then, turning towards Leah, "you devil. You're completely shaved down there, aren't you?" Leah actually blushed, as Annie ran the recording back a bit, then forwarded it in slow motion, freezing a frame showing Leah's slick, smooth pussy, just before she kicked off her panties.

"OMG!" Titillated giggles chimed for a bit, then silence descended once more as Annie hit 'play' again.

As the scene began to pan right again, it paused for a moment on Mallory, who had taken Arthos in both hands, and, holding him tenderly, looked up innocently, almost beseechingly, into his eyes.

The camera's eye returned to the stage to witness Krissy, peeling off her top and baring her breasts, crawl inexorably into the vee between Annie's legs and push her face into Annie's puffy and dripping vagina. While not fully visible, it was obvious that she started exercising full cunnilingus, without a moment's hesitation. Wrapping her arms around Annie's thighs, Krissy was almost manic as she dove into Annie's cream pie in a frenzy – her head whipping back and forth, side to side, slurping and moaning emanating loudly from between Annie's thighs. Amazingly, Krissy's exuberant head quickly elicited another orgasm for Annie. Annie began to virtually convulse, her shaking head complementing Krissy, as she reached down to hold Krissy's shoulders.

Coming in slowly from off-camera, Grant moved, already naked and erect, to Annie's head, flopping back and forth over the edge of bed. His camera was not in evidence. Steadying her head with both hands softly cupping her cheeks, he presented his cock to her mouth. Annie's eyes flew wide open, but as soon as she comprehended the situation, she let go of Krissy, and reached over her head with both arms. Clutching his hips, she pulled one lazy draw, slurping him into her mouth with ease.

Grant began to stroke in and out as Annie quickly got into the felatio. Her legs raised straight up, surrounding Leah's feasting face, as she luxuriated in the double stimulation.

After a moment, the video shot began a slow pan left, again. Leah was now on her back, naked, her hands on Porthos' shoulders, and her legs raised vertically, shaking and shuddering, as she vociferously and actively fucked back at her dark partner. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oooooooh – aaahhhhhh!" her orgasm, one of how many, was evident in the quivering and quaking of her body, flashing light and dark under the relentless thrusting of Porthos, who was obviously approaching climax.

Joss, beside them, had peeled open her top and now had Aramis' erection held firmly between her breasts. Eyes down, she watched as he continued to saw lazily in and out of the warm tunnel of her tits. Each time his cock pushed forward, Joss reached with her tongue to lick away the precum, glistening on his purple glans. With each withdrawal, the massive prick trembled. Aramis' control was monumental.

As the screen view panned back to Mallory, her hands were jacking Arthos, as she plunged her mouth down onto him, taking maybe half of his length, pausing, then sucking, working her throat muscles, overcoming her gag-reflex and trying to push herself deeper onto him.

The video image finally swung back to Krissy, and became the point-of-view of Simon's temptation. Looking down on Krissy, over her back, the video recorded the frenzied cunnilingus she was practising between Annie's up-raised and quivering legs. Annie continued her active felatio of Grant, slurping and puffing, moaning and whimpering. Grant augmented her movements with a subtle push and pull of his hips.

The shuffling POV moved up to Krissy's proffered rear-end, and – here, the picture, starting to get a bit wobbly – showed Simon's hand flip up her skirt and tear at her panties. Without leaving Annie's squirming pussy, Krissy reached down to help remove them, wriggling, at the same time, out of her skirt. The scene on the TV rose slightly to catch Krissy moving her hands back up Annie's body to twiddle and flick Annie's nipples while she continued to 'eat at the Y.' After a moment of juddering and jerking, the screen showed the POV image of Simon's erection bumping Krissy's moist labia, before pushing steadily into her upturned pussy. As he began to thrust Krissy suddenly heaved back to completely engulf his rampant woodie. Suddenly the camera work became confused, jerky and random, before tumbling into black.

— — — — — X — — — — —

Silence fell over the room as the girls, each in their own way, evaluated and ordered their thoughts and recollections – clarified their memories. Annie didn't remember much of the transitions, only the highlights – the climaxes; the intensity of the peaks had sort of drowned out the in-betweens. In silent agreement, they were all astounded by the raw eroticism of it all. Still staring at the now blank screen – cheeks aglow, genitals tingling – they were, every one, speechless and awed.

Gradually the cloak of silence became palpable, a heavy weight of – what? – anticipation? astonishment? – pressing down. "Not so fast," Joss whispered, shattering the hush, "There was more!"

"Oh, yeah," Leah agreed, speaking little louder, as if some effort were required to rend the almost oppressive stillness that had congealed around them. "Much, much more!"

"I guess the camera men got distracted!" Krissy chuckled wryly.

"Oh – My – God," Mallory whispered hoarsely, eyes fixed on the still blank TV screen, watching, enthralled, as memories passed across her recall. "Who would have thought...?"

Joss mused, "No one would ever believe it, just looking at us, eh?" She and Leah, warmed by memories of the activities that had gone on for another hour, took one another's hands, sharing a squeeze.

Still gazing blankly straight ahead, Mallory was vibrating – virtually buzzing. Leah leaned across to take her hand and, with a calming touch, pulled her in.

Krissy moved next to Annie, took her hand, and gently laid her head on Annie's shoulder. Warm thoughts of the magic of Kristin's tongue flashed across Annie's mind. A tingle in her pussy that she couldn't quite ignore slowly began to travel up her spine. Slowly – and tenderly – Annie's arm circled Krissy protectively. In response, Krissy nuzzled against the side of Annie's breast.

Joss, Leah, and Mallory stared persistently at the blank screen, as if waiting for something else to magically happen. Leah muttered, still in awe, "Wow!" Giving her hand a squeeze before letting go, Leah tip-toed her fingers down and placed her hand on Joss's thigh.

Joss put her arm about Leah's shoulder and pulled her in tight. "Fantastic!" she whispered, "Literally!"

Leaning firmly against Leah from the other side, Mallory had let go of Leah's hand and was now idly caressing Leah's tits through her top, while subtly circling her own crotch with her other hand. Still gripped by the continuing black of the TV, she hissed, "Unbelievable! Un-fucking-believable!"

As Annie abruptly pulled Krissy tighter, Krissy' left hand pushed under Annie's blouse to cup her right boob. After giving it a light squeeze, Krissy began to ever-so-tenderly caress her friend's warm, soft breast.

Then, with her signature vivacity, out of the blue, Leah chirped, "How about checking out the digital out-take album?"

Unexpectedly exhausted, Joss replied, "Let's leave that for another day."

Finally looking away from the blank screen, around at her companions, Mallory said, in wonder, "It's so hard to believe that that was really us."

Ignoring the others, and their conversation, Krissy's right hand fumbled briefly with Annie's buttons, then pulled the blouse open. Resting her cheek on Annie's gently rising, somewhat swollen bosom, Krissy flipped Annie's left boob free of her bra, and rooted with her tongue and lips, before latching onto the nipple. Accepting it as the most natural thing in the world, Annie closed her eyes and sighed as she gave her dear friend's shoulder a delicate squeeze of encouragement.

At Annie's sigh of contentment, the other three looked over and, with a surprising lack of surprise – that, in itself, surprised them – took in the latest development as nothing more than the expected. Feeling their interest, Annie opened her languid eyes to meet their curious gazes, and letting out a heartfelt contented sigh, expressed everyones final sentiments, in a long, drawn out, "Oh yeah!"