A New Job, a New Experience

Story Info
Young wife manipulated & enticed into a new world of sex.
4.1k words
4.28
70.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers

Warning!! If erotic material with sexual content is illegal to read in your country at your age, then please obey your laws, and do not carry on reading.

If explicit writing of sex scenes offends you or upsets you in anyway please do not carry on reading.

All of my stories are fiction, some are based on real-life or experiences, some are pure fantasy, perhaps secret desires, dreams, or wishes of my desires, none are intended nor designed to belittle abuse or degenerate or dissrespect anyone, any group, or race of people.

I mean no one any harm or upset, I simply try to excite and arouse sexual feelings in a good way, many of us have secret desires or fantasies, sometimes through writing those can be realised and no harm comes to anyone.

I hope you enjoy my story AlleyKat

=========

We are a young couple who only married two years ago, but sadly my young husband had a bad accident while he was working on our old car and will be out of work for sometime, we have lots of debt trying to set up our home, I desperately needed a new job, a better paid job, and I was so happy when I heard through the grapevine at work about a new job that was paying three times what I was earning now, it was still secretarial work something I was good at.

I got the application form that day by calling around in my lunchtime I guess alarm bells should have rung when the receptionist said handing me the form "make sure you send in very recent photographs they must comprise of 1: full face 2: full length 3: front back and side view in a bikini"

I was shocked "why an earth do I need those kind of photographs "I replied somewhat miffed.

The girl just said "bosses orders "then she smiled and added "it is a very well-paid position and there is great fringe benefits " then she giggled.

I just smiled rather shyly as I took the application form and turned to leave.

I puzzled over it all afternoon and that evening spoke to my husband about it but all he really said was "well sweetheart we do desperately need the money and after all its only photographs and you do have that very sexy string bikini "

I blushed deeply thinking of how tiny it really was only just and I do mean only just covering my nipples and not all of the areola and as for the bottom part that barely covered my slit, I said "but your the only one who has seen me in that "

He said with a thick voice "yea and just thinking about it has given me a hard on, put it on sweetheart for me then give me a blow job "

I blushed and giggled feeling like a schoolgirl as I went upstairs to get the very tiny bikini, and lightly ran down again and slowly stripped for my husband then put on that bikini, carefully moved his legs not wishing to hurt him and knelt down and opened his dressing down and started to lovingly kiss that beautiful cock that gave me so much pleasure when he fucked me with it.

He groaned as I slowly sucked it into my mouth working my tongue at that special place just under his cock head, working my hand up and down the thick shaft as I worked my tongue all around his cock head, then sucking hard I slowly took and more into my mouth and swallowing opening my throat as my Daddy had taught me to do. Letting his cock slide into my throat until my nose was buried in the curls of his hair working my throat on his cock head knowing he loved that. He put his hands on the back of my head holding me there controlling me knowing I can't breathe like this, I started to struggle after a bit needing air but still he held me until at last he let me pull back enough to suck air through my nose, Then buried his cock again holding my face held against his belly telling me to work my throat faster I was swallowing his pre cum I knew he was going to cum, I held on as long as I could and started to struggle again. He grabbed my hair and started to push and pull my head up and down in full thrusts, his cock burying in my throat every time, and faster and faster I was struggling to breathe, but very shortly I felt and tasted his wonderful cum as he filled my mouth before burying his cock down my throat again continuing to pump his jitsumhave into my belly, he was groaning deeply in satisfaction, I was happy to please him.

He said "don't swallow all of it yet "as he withdrew from my mouth as I sucked the last drops from his cock.

I looked up at him feeling full of love and devotion to this man knowing I will do anything he wants I blinked as a flash went off several times, he said "stand-up and move back a bit sweetheart "

I did as I was told while he took several pictures telling me to turn this way and that still feeling very sexy and hot and very wet I looked down and giggled at my nipples so hard and enlarged and giggled more when I saw my pussy was very obviously wet and that some of the material had slipped between my pussy lips leaving them partly on view showing a definite outline of my slit,

He then said "let's some cum trickle down your chin and onto your breast "

I did as he wanted while he took more photographs then he called me to him and took several more close-ups of my face, I had to admit it was making me feel very hot and very horny and very slutty.

He put the camera to one side, he did all his own developing and stuff and he must have hundreds and hundreds of pictures of me by now I just hoped no one else ever saw them, in some of them he had me doing things I had never thought of with vegetables and other household things, he told me not to swallow and not to change while I cooked the dinner, I blew him a spunky kiss and showed him the cum still in my mouth he quickly grabbed the camera and took a photo of that.

I happily savoured his cum as I cooked our dinner, feeling still horny and very slutty, I couldn't stop smiling.

After-dinner we sat down and filled in the form in great detail I argued about the pictures and finally he gave in and we sorted through some of the 10 x 8 we had and I selected some of me in a one-piece bathing suit saying they would have to be satisfied with that, after all it was my knowledge and brains they needed not my looks, I helped my husband upstairs to bed got him comfortable then went and bathed and washed and dried my hair and other things girls did before joining my husband and very slowly and very gently straddled him and made love.

When I awoke the next morning my husband was up, his side of the bed was cold I knew he had been up for sometime, I went down and made us breakfast and sat talking for while then suddenly realised I was going to be late and rushed from the house and just caught the bus to work, then realized I had left the application behind, so when I got to work I phoned my husband and told him, but he said not to worry he would get Joe from next-door to post it for me, I had hoped to have handed it in during our lunch break but settled for this instead.

Ten days later I received a letter confirming my application and pictures had been received and that I was now on the list for an interview and that they were so impressed that I had jumped the preliminary interview and was now on the short-listed interview with only 6 others, I squealed in delight and jumped literally for joy so excited was I that may be our troubles were ending money wise, I rushed and told my husband we were both delighted and happy, just then the telephone rang.

I answered it and almost squealed again when the voice said "is that Ms Watson Ms Debbie Watson? This is Jacobson from Wright & Sons, personnel officer "

Hardly daring to breathe I replied "yes Sir "and looked at my husband in great excitement.

Mr. Jacobson said "we have reviewed your documents and would like you to attend an interview to-day I know it short notice but we really do need to get this position filled urgently in fact very urgently "

"Yes Sir "I replied "I can come any time "

I heard a chuckle at the other end as he said "yes I suspect you can "that seemed very odd I thought, then he carried on "please attend this afternoon at 2 PM sharp, and as you realize this is a highly paid position and we will require some exceptional things from you, sometimes the hours will be long sometimes you will be working overnight and sometimes even all over the weekend, if this is unacceptable say so now "

I panicked as my brain raced I quickly covered the mouthpiece and repeated what was said to my husband, he replied "sweetheart we desperately need the money, do what you have to "I chewed my bottom lip and replied.

"Mr. Jacobson that is acceptable, and I'm sure, no, I know if I'm chosen for this position, I won't be a disappointment as I do work very hard "

He said "very well I will see you in my office at 2 PM to day bring with you an overnight case just in case you are excepted today, but any case be prepared to be here for several hours, goodbye "

Stunned excited confused I was just saying "good by Sir "when I heard him say.

"Oh by the way bring that delightful outfit you had on "with that the line went dead with a click as he hung up, I put the phone down very puzzled, turning to my husband and repeated what was said,

He replied looking almost guilty I thought "sweetheart we need the money we both have to do what must be done remember that, you best get ready you don't have much time left, get your things for overnight bring them to me I will pack them while you get ready "

I kiss him quickly thanking for his help quickly got my things including the dress and one-piece bathing suit and the small case giving them to my husband and quickly running off to shower and do my hair, rushed downstairs knowing I really had to hurry, kissed my husband telling him I will phone him as soon as I know anything telling him to call my mum and so that she can help him if needed grabbed my coat and case and running from the house racing to catch the bus...

* * * * *

Mr. Jacobson was not alone there were three other men there when I entered his office feeling very shy for some reason.

Mr. Jacobson stood up shook my hand and introduced me to the others and told me to sit down he then explained the kind of secretarial work I would be doing, I was amazed I had done more in my present job I asked "would you like me to type something so that you can see my speed and efficiency? "

Mr. Jacobson said "Oh we can take that as read I believe, does the thought of working through the night and weekends and long hours worry you? "

I thought about my husband words about doing what I had to and replied "no Sir I am very willing to do what I can "

He then quoted the figure that was on offer then said "I spoke to your husband a few moments ago I understand your having financial difficulties? "

I blushed a bit shocked and confused but just said "yes Sir that is correct "

The 4 men conferred then Mr. Jacobson said "I think we can offer you the position but the salary is incorrect "

I almost leapt for joy and then my heart sank at his words thinking I just knew it was too good to be true.

He continued "the photographs you gave us are exceptional would you as a very special favour to us put on what you have in this photograph? "

I looked up shocked and blushed deeply, he continued "of course you don't have to, but you had said you were willing and this would show your commitment, wouldn't it? "He smiled.

I hesitated chewing my bottom lip.

He said "as an incentive Ms Watson the salary will be four times what you are presently earning now IF we give you the job "

I gasped, stood up hesitantly picked up my case and put it on the table to open it then said "please Sir where can I get changed? "Looking for my one-piece bathing suit but found instead that very tiny bikini my eyes opened widen wondering what was going on.

"Why not show us how willing and co-operative you are by changing right here "one of the men said.

I looked up startled and started to shut the case, Mr. Jacobson opened his folder and showed me one at a time the photographs from last night with my bikini hardly hiding a thing a very close-up picture of a very wet pussy with the bikini almost swallowed by my pussy, my open mouth full of cum my face looking extremely in need of sex, and I saw there was a pile of photographs even one of me bending over naked spreading my ass cheeks looking back through my open legs with cum dripping from my asshole, I sat down totally stunned at what my husband had done.

Mr. Jacobson said "your husband told me to remind you of his words, that you must do whatever you have to because of your debt "

Fighting back tears I stood up hesitated then stripped naked standing there for them I reached out for the bikini but Mr. Jacobson shut the case after putting in my clothes and shoes inside saying "Oh I don't think you need bother with the bikini you are very delightful as you are "

I stood there in front of the 4 men deeply embarrassed blushing madly trying to cover myself with my hands Mr. Jacobson said "don't hide those delightful charms my dear let us have the privilege of seeing them ".

I hesitated then slowly put my hands down, not really sure what to do with them.

The eldest one of the 4 told me to turn around slowly, I looked at him for second and looked down at the ground after seeing his flushed face and slowly turned around feeling very unsure, as I faced the front again one of the younger men who must have been in his teens told me to turn around with my back to them open my legs and bend forwards, I blushed even more deeply and chewed my bottom lip.

As I debated the door opened and the receptionist walked in and spoke to the men quietly then as she turned to leave she looked at me fully licked her lips and said "I'm glad you're taking the job we will get to know each other extremely well "then giggled and she left. Somehow her comments left me feeling very dirty.

Mr. Jacobson said "Oh by the way your husband just called he has spoken to your employers they have agreed to release you immediately, so you see it just as well you've taken this job isn't it Ms Watson, now do as your told "

Trying hard not to cry I turned around opened my legs and then bent forwards, I groaned when I heard one of them say "use your hands spread your cheeks wide for us ".

Wishing I was anywhere except here I took a deep breath and did as I was told.

Mr. Jacobson said "very nice Ms Watson very delightful, a very delectable pussy indeed, stay that way while we confer "

After some whispered conversation I heard chairs scrap back and I could see shoes in my line of vision and jumped as a hand fondled one of my breasts as I started to rise in protest a hand held the back of my neck as I heard Mr. Jacobson say.

"You are surely not that naive to believe we would pay you all that money every month just for your secretarial skills, no my dear why do you think we require you overnight and weekends, you have beautiful assets and we will use them fully "

Just then to my disbelief I felt a cock enter me from behind it hurt as I was a bit dry but it was relentless and soon was buried deep in my pussy, as I screamed someone thrust a cock into my mouth and they both started to fuck me from both ends, hands grasped my breasts crushing them as I was taken.

Dimly I heard Mr. Jacobson say "you will entertain members of the board and myself and other chief executives whenever your special services are required, also it will be your job to entertain our clients in there hotel rooms, the job will have perks and bonuses and even special bonuses, so you see Ms Watson it is a job made specially for one such as yourself "

I couldn't help myself, as much as I resisted I was soon into the rhythm meeting thrust for thrust excitement building at being used like this, each one used me and when they were finished I had their cum in every hole.

Yes I suppose I had been naive they were paying me a great deal of money and now promises of bonuses as well.

The 4 men sat back behind the table and told me to lay on it full length.

just then the receptionist entered as if on cue and before I realized I was tied hand and foot to the four corners she then bent down and kissed me very passionately grasping my hair pulling my chin down as her tongue entered and explored my mouth,

I had never kissed a woman like that the kiss continued for sometime she made sure plenty of her saliva entered my mouth I kept having to swallow suddenly I felt something enter my pussy and felt vibrations and realized it was a large vibrator, I gave a muffled screamed into the woman's mouth as clamps were put on my nipples and felt my whole breasts being stretched upwards, someone was touching my ass I screamed in pain as something large was forced inside and again felt vibrations,

I started kissing the woman back as my excitement grew to the multiple stimulation I groaned deeply in pleasure as another vibrator was strapped to me and pressed over my clit, never before had I had so much stimulation in so many different ways I was lost totally in a world I didn't understand, my hips were moving wanting more and more.

The woman laughed and quickly stood on the table her feet either side of my head as she squatted down I saw she had no knickers on, she rubbed her wet pussy over my face as I tried to turn my head somebody grabbed my hair and held me fast and she continued to rub her pussy and smear her sex all over my face, then she sat down my nose pressed to her asshole her pussy in my mouth, without realising it I hesitantly started to lick,

Suddenly the vibrator in my pussy was removed and somebody mounted me again and started to fuck me really hard I met him thrust for thrust with eagerness, I don't know how many times I cum but it was a lot.

Three and a half hours I was in that room, but finally they all seemed sated, the receptionist left to go home they were now seven men in the room and I guess everyone had had me at some point more than once unless others had been and gone, I looked at Mr. Jacobson as he spoke.

"Well, Ms Watson we are all extremely impressed you seem tireless, almost insatiable I believe, you will of course be kept very busy but we will allow you to go home at least twice a week, but that will be after your initial training period, during that time you will be sleeping and servicing quite a few people women as well as men, we do expect you to take care of your health there is a doctor on call in fact he will be one of the men you will be keeping happy, I'm not sure of numbers but that is unimportant, I suspect somewhere in the region between 150 to 200 plus of course and unknown number of clients hopefully your charms once advertised will bring us many new clients , we have all enjoyed you this afternoon, it has been a real pleasure, dont worry about clothes and things they are all provided now, I am sure you will give us good service, and by the way make sure you are always available and ready, no more dry pussy like today that hurt my cock ".

I laid their looking up at him in a haze of sexual pleasure as the vibrators in my ass and on my clit continued their stimulation once more I closed my eyes in ecstasy as my body shook in an orgasm once again, I couldn't help but look at the men wondering hoping wishing someone would fuck me again.

* * * * *

I never did fully forgive my husband for what he had done, but, I helped him to get out of debt and to get back on his feet, but, things were never the same between us again.

Now of course I moved in different circles, often jetting off on private aeroplanes to exotic places, I had that job for nine months, but now a much bigger conglomerate employs/ownes me.

I am doing the same job of course but now my salary is unbelievable, officially my job title is Personal Assistant, very personal assistant, but really I am just a company whore who will spread her legs on demand.

AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers
12