A New Job, a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Adam," she said as she returned to the sink. I left her apartment and returned to mine.

The next day at training I did not plan on being the first to Mr. Linden's room. I timed my arrival through the doors at exactly 9:59 AM, so that I could walk in and sit down the moment training would start up again. The night before, when laying alone trying to sleep, I replayed every moment of the day before. The hug Natasha had given me in the teacher's lounge, the squeeze, and the brief kiss we shared. And her smile. Every time I thought about her all I could imagine was her smile and her eyes.

It's not that I was avoiding her by showing up right when training started. If anything, I was very happy we would be in the same room again so soon. I just did not want my first meeting with her to be mistimed or awkward. I wanted it to be perfect, and with other people in the room that seemed unlikely.

As I turned into the door I stopped my step immediately as a body bumped into mine. The second I had walked through the open doorway Natasha had happened to heading out. Now we stood inches away from each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"No, my fault. I'm being a klutz again bumping into people," she said. Again, she smiled and was looking right into my eyes. I wanted to lean down and kiss her. I had a feeling, based on her expression, that's what she wanted now too. But given the room in front of me was full I had no choice.

"Maybe we're both falling into each other today," I reached around her neck and gave her a pat on the back that turned into a brief hug. I stepped aside so she could walk through. Though my remark to her ended up sounding a bit cheesy, it solicited a smile from her so I knew I had done alright.

I found the one open seat in the front row. I recognized Natasha's bags and knew I was sitting adjacent to her. Once she came back to the room, Mr. Linden began again. It was another boring day full of procedure and hypothetical scenarios to make sure the school would avoid lawsuit in case anything crazy happened.

But it didn't really matter to me what the paperwork was. Today, I was being a bad student. I was not noisy or disruptive, but I was not focused. I kept looking over to Natasha sitting just a few feet away from me. I looked over at her, and she caught my glance and began to stare me down. I didn't turn my head and we maintained eye contact until she began to blush and turn away.

She pulled out a piece of paper and began to take notes. Or at the least, that's what I thought she was doing at first. Yesterday, Natasha had seemed eager enough to take notes on a subject as boring as reporting absentees and tardiness through the school's computer system, but I realized she was not being studious now. Within a minute she passed me a folded piece of paper. I waited a moment before I was sure no one was looking before opening it.

Dear Adam,

I had fun spending time with you yesterday. I have an IKEA bookshelf we forgot to build. Want to come help me after class?

- Natasha.

Her handwriting was bubbly and perfect. Mine was messy chicken scratch but I wrote a message on the same piece of paper right under hers.

Dear Natasha,

Of course I will help you, though I do want to ask you a question. You're just using me for my superior furniture assembly skills, right?

-Adam

I passed it to her and just a few minutes later I got a message back. There was a thrill in sending notes. I could not remember a single time in my life I had sent notes like this to a girl in class. When I was in 5th grade I would write notes to my buddies, but it was usually about trading players in a fantasy baseball league or something else entirely boyish. Yet here I was, about to be a teacher on the other side of things, unable to control myself.

Dear Adam,

True, I am just using you because you make great furniture. However, I have a feeling if you come it will be worth your while.

-Natasha

I gulped when I read the last message. It seemed so direct, or was it? In my head I was reading it in the most salacious tone, almost inserting a giggle by her in the appropriate spots. Despite my uncertainty, the message I sent back was equally flirty.

Dear Natasha,

I will be there. Just make sure not to trip on anything you don't want to sit on.

- Adam

I watched her reaction as she opened it. She smiled, letting out the smallest whimper of a controlled laugh, and then looked at me. She was biting her lip to stop herself from laughing, but it was also one of the sexiest smiles I had ever seen in my life. I began to flip through the papers on my desk that Mr. Linden has passed out earlier, just to appear focused for a minute, before the paper reappeared on my desk.

Dear Adam,

I promise I will not trip on anything I don't want to sit on, but I cannot promise I will not trip on anything I do want to sit on.

- Natasha

Turning to her again she had the same grin on her face. I smiled back at her and tucked the note away. Today was a short day for training and we would be done by noon. I knew there was just another half hour left and as I was unsure how to up her last note, so I decided that would be the last message for the time being.

When Mr. Linden did wrap up everyone stood again and people began chatting with the people next to them. I didn't talk to Natasha, but I was very aware where she was at all times. I got the sense she was doing the same. In my mind I knew we would both be the last two people in the room again and we could plan out our next move then. After Frank finished telling me about a book on the history of aviation, which I admit might have appealed to my somewhat nerdy sensibilities had I not been so distracted, I said goodbye to him and he left the room. Natasha and I were the last two people left in the room.

"We only have a little bit of paperwork tonight. Are you going to the teacher's lounge again?" I asked.

"Well, I have a table now so I may just go home to work on it. After all, it is homework not lounge-work. Do you want to join me?"

"Sure, we're good study buddies after all," I said. She put her stuff in her bag and started walking towards the door. I walked up beside her, squeezing her sides and pulling her towards me just a bit. I knew she wouldn't want to be seen in school doing anything more with me. And for my sake, I didn't want this to become a public thing either. But she smiled as I pulled her towards me, and briefly nuzzled her head against my shoulder. We split as we walked to our separate cars and I followed her out of the school parking lot.

The one thing stopping me from speeding to her house as fast as possible, breaking as many speeding laws as possible, was the fact she was in the car head of me. I didn't know what Natasha had in store for me when I got to her place. I don't even know if she knew what she had in store for me. All I knew was that the IKEA furniture was not the reason we were meeting at her place.

Pulling into her driveway after her, I greeted her with open arms as we walked to her door.

"I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure the bookcase is what I need the most help with," Natasha said. Her smile was like a natural wink without the weirdness. I knew what she was saying.

"Oh really. Well if not the bookcase what do you need help with? The bed?"

"Maybe," she said.

We rushed inside. I hadn't been in her bedroom before but within moments we were walking through the door. She lead me. Her hand was guiding me and as soon as we were in the room I pulled her to me. I tilted my head down and she moved up to kiss me. I grabbed her butt, firmly, and she moaned as soon as I did.

"We're two teachers making out on the second day of school," I said, "I feel like I should be making jokes about lesson plans or detentions."

"Normally I love to flirt," she said, "but I'm already wet."

I pulled her closer to me and took one hand to reach up her shirt. I found her bra for a moment before deciding the angle was bad so I took a step back and sat down on her bed.

"Make sure you don't trip," I said.

With that, Natasha laughed and playfully walked up to the bed. She put one knee on either side of me, straddling on top of me, while lowering her mouth down to mine. We made out, only to stop for her to move back her hair that was falling in front of her eyes.

I reached up to grab her sides, and pushed her down to the bed so that she was now laying down. I moved to now straddle her and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. I began to inch it up. I saw her reaction, a grin and a looking of anticipation, so I pulled the shirt farther up until it was off. I knelt above her, looking down at the black bra holding her firm breasts.

"I can't wait any longer," she said.

Within a matter of seconds, she tore off her bra and then reached her own hands down to her jeans and began to pull them down. With the jeans coming off came her panties did too. I was above her, looking down at her naked, shaved pussy.

One of her hands reached up to my jeans and she began to rub my member through it. I lowered myself so my still clothed body was pressed against her naked one. I kissed the side of her neck and she moaned in pleasure.

"Do you like that?" I said.

"Why aren't you naked yet," Natasha said, while reaching towards my groin. I nudged my body towards her and knelt still, giving her access to the front of pants. She undid my belt and lowered my jeans and boxers at once. To speed things up I ripped the shirt off my back and soon we were both naked. I lowered myself to the bed. We were now face to face, laying on our sides staring at each other.

"Well I'm naked now. Happy?" I said, smirking.

"Not as happy as you are, or at least as happy as your little guy is," she said reaching down and rubbing my shaft up and down. I pulled her to me. She didn't stop rubbing me but the top of my dick was pressed against her naval. One of my hands cupped her naked ass. I moved in and kissed her again.

She pushed off of me and laid down on her back. She spread her legs slightly and put one hand above her head. The other grabbed towards me and I obliged by moving to her. I put one hand by her side to steady myself and use the other to grab my cock and guide it towards her opening.

I looked at her to make sure it was alright. Her eyes were closed and she was already biting her lip in anticipation. I inserted my dick into her. I felt her warm and wet juices envelop me. She gasped as I finished entering her. I quickly began to move in and out.

She put both her hands around the top of my back, propping herself up just a bit so she had balance. I was using my hands to steady myself against the bed. Continuing my humping, I lowered my head so I could once again kiss the top of her neck.

"Don't stop," she said.

"I never want to stop," I said.

I reached beneath her and lifted her whole body up. She was small so I could do so easily and soon she was off the bed. I grabbed her by her waist and raised her. I was now kneeling, which my own butt touching the back of my feet, and I placed her pussy on top of my dick. I lowered her up and down my shaft. Her breasts bounced in front of me. She moved her hips in a rhythm which made it easier for me.

"Uh oh," I said playfully, "I think I'm about to trip."

I now stood up. She was still in my hands and her pussy still around my cock. I carried her off the bed and out of the room. I walked to the chair that we had kissed on yesterday and I slowly sat down on it. With me sitting down I continued to raise and lower her, but with the chair she was now able to ride me with ease.

I grabbed one of her breasts and she lowered her face down to kiss me. Again, some of her hair fell in front of her face. She smiled as she pushed it back, and we then moved towards each other, lips to lips and tongue to tongue.

She began to ride me much harder than she had been. I warned her I was going to finish and she only increased her pace. I didn't concern me we weren't using protection. It felt right.

I moaned out in pleasure as my dick shot out cum into her. She knew immediately and continued to grind me, now slower and more methodically, almost to milk the last out of me. I kissed her again.

"I can't believe I found you now Natasha when summer vacation is over," I said.

"I think our school year is going to be more fun than any summer vacation."

We both got up to clean off and returned to her bed where I put on some boxers and she just her panties and bra. I laid down and she cuddled up next to me. We were in silence for a long time. There was an occasional moan or spontaneous laugh, but we were both resting. I was on my back and she was on her side pressed against me. Her arm was on my chest and delicately teased me. My arm around the smoothness of her back.

I reached with one hand and turned on the radio. It was God Only Knows, by the The Beach Boys. We both laughed without saying much. It wasn't the sexiest song but our laughter soon had us pressing against each other again. Her hand lowered itself underneath the waistband of my boxers and around my penis.

"Pop-quiz, you ready?" Natasha said.

"I thought we weren't doing lame teacher puns," I said. We both laughed.

"Ok. If no puns then I guess we'll just have to go straight back to sex then," she said laughing deviously. She began stroking my penis hard and soon I was on top of her. This time we stayed in the plain missionary position, but it was more sensuous and slow than before. We stopped and had whole exchanges while I moved my penis in and out of her at the most incremental of paces.

"Do you think the students will know there's something between us," she said.

"Maybe. Or maybe Mr. Linden will find out first," I said.

"Eww, don't bring up Mr. Linden while you're in me," she said and we both laughed again. I lowered myself to her and began making out with her.

"I'm so happy we're together Natasha," I said.

"Me too Adam."

Soon we were back to silent screwing with just the occasional yell of pleasure from either one of us.

When I came in her again, I rolled off and we immediately began to cuddle. This time she left her bra and panties off and I never put my boxers back on. We spooned so that my dick was pressed into the nakedness of her ass cheeks. One of my hands reached around to the front of her, slowly rubbing the side of her hips and every once in a while, her opening.

It's hard to imagine that's how Natasha and I started. It was such a quick connection filled with passion, but one that's lasted a long time. That was an entire year ago. In fact, it was exactly one year ago. Tomorrow is teacher training for the new teachers for the next school year and Natasha and I have agreed to go in tomorrow, briefly, to help Mr. Linden prepare.

Since our first encounter we've become quite the item and have had many nights and afternoon sessions in her bed as well as mine. For spring vacation I even took Natasha to California, so she could finally soak in the sands that inspired the The Beach Boys. We're inseparable both physically and mentally. But no matter what, when I think of all my memories of Natasha, the closest I've ever felt to her was that one day she tripped and ended up in my lap.

12