A New Job Perspective

Story Info
Ben gets a new perspective on what his job now entails.
1.1k words
3.72
18.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had another long, dull and boring day at the Office, just like usual. He would always blow off steam from the frustration of being behind a desk all day by teasing and mouthing off a little bit to his colleagues. Usually these conversations would not venture into anything sexual or as some would say "Not safe for work" but the past few weeks had been an obvious exception. Ever since the new boy had come into work from a rival company and was so obviously homosexual he was teased by Ben as he was the office clown and Bully.

Ben would always deny being homosexual to the Office-goers though, even though he did secretly have encounters in the past he felt it would make him forfeit a fair bit of his masculinity in front of his peers so he would rather keep it to himself. This did not stop him from hitting the new guys ass a few times around the office and even one time joking about having some private time with his later. Of course he laughed these off and write them off as pure joke and that was it.

About a week after the new boy had been at the Office he had settled in quite a bit, most people. Even Ben at one point had given him the benefit of the doubt and let him get on with his work to see how he was and they now got along quite well. Behind the scenes though, the new boy, Josh, had been complaining to the Head of Department about the sexual harassment and gestures Ben had given him and told him of his indecency toward him. This would clearly not stand. The Head of Department promised him he would call him in tomorrow and "chat" with him one on one.

When Ben arrived the next morning he was greeted with a notice on his Desk that he was to be relocated to a job as the Head of Departments assistant and to immediately meet with him at his office as soon as he saw the memo.

This was odd, there had never been an opening for a position of this sort and he certainly had not applied for it. Ben pondered whether he would ask for his old job back or whether or not this one would pay more. Regardless, he waltzed right up to his Boss' office and walked in almost unannounced. No one else was in the office this early so the meeting was quiet and secluded.

"I hear you have been harassing a few of my Staff, Ben. I hope you realise this cannot be tolerated." He hissed at Ben.

Ben was astonished, no one had complained about him before until now. He quickly collected himself together and put together a response. "Of..c-course Sir, I promise it wont occur again.

Ben watched as the Boss aggressive facial expression turned to a Smirk. "Hmm, "Sir", I like that." The Boss got out of his seat and walked over to Ben, stroking his arm a little bit. "You see, I promoted you to this position not only to get you out of the sight of the people you've harassed but because I have a new proposition for you. Of course, you can walk out at any time and forfeit the job, but if you have any sense..." He closed off his sentence and got close to Bens ear, intimidated him to stand completely still at this point. "You. Will. Not. Resist."

Ben stood there in complete fear of this man. He was tall, brawny and stronger than him and the bulge that stood now in Bens pants below him did not help the situation. He had always been a bottom at heart and had tendencies to be submissive but now that a Man of this stature was coming onto him he was scared, but willing to obey.

The man had clearly prepared for this as he turned the lock behind Ben, sealing his fate and locking him in the room all the while he was inspecting him. He slapped his ass and grabbed a bit of it like it was a slab of fresh meat that he had bought, he was being treated like property and was ordered to strip. Ben did so slowly and reluctantly and watched as his clothes were neatly folded by the man into the corner. He did it so coldly and like he had done all of this before, he clearly did not empathise for Ben at all in this situation and was happy to have some new boy to toy with...

Ben's hands were then secured behind his back with these sort of restricting but comfortable handcuffs that secured them quite tightly together. Whatever this man was going to do to him he was clearly not allowed to say No, or even use his own hands to help himself. Ben looked down at his own now throbbing cock that was sticking outward, the Man was preparing something at his desk.. fully clothed. Anyone who could see this situation clearly knew who the Master was and who the Slave really was.

"Kneel under there." The Master pointed underneath his desk, Ben could not see what was under there yet but the Guy had been planning this for weeks. When Ben got to his knees in a laboured fashion due to his lack of hand usage he was secured into a comfortable station underneath the desk. With his feet shackled behind him and his legs spread to offer ample space for his cock and balls to be toyed with. A large plug-dildo was fastened to the floor below his hole, it was cold and felt self-lubricating so Ben had to keep on his knees to avoid falling onto this big monster. The Final touch was his head. It was rested on an elongated pole out of the ground with a half-oval shaped leather coated head rest which when fasted in made his head on level with the mans crotch level. It was clear what his new job was to be now but he was scared still, he was trapped now. Stuck under the desk and could be used by anyone who sat in the chair.

Just to add insult to injury the man ordered him to open his mouth and inserted a large open-mouth gag that inserted past his teeth and now forced his mouth open and ready for him. The Man probed a few fingers into his mouth and wiped them over Bens face, calling him a Slut and a pathetic piece of crap for allowing this to happen to him.

Ben kneeled there and felt sorry for himself, the man had sat down now and Ben was forced to stare intently at the Black Bulge that was in his business pants, it looked massive and was already throbbing. Soon he would be inducted and be used, but it was clear the Man was teasing him now. His socked foot was under Bens balls and was pushing into his Cock, getting him hard and needy... he was preparing him to be his bitch for life.