A New Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica disobeys her new boss.
1.2k words
3.9
79.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Bravo buzzed Jessica's desk. "Ms. Smith, please come in. I have some correspondence for you to attend to."

Mr. Bravo treated Jessica with a detached formality whenever they might be overheard. In public, she was always "Ms. Smith." In private, however, she could be a lot of other things. For the first week of her job, Mr. Bravo exclusively referred to Jessica as "Tart" when they were alone.

Jessica stood up and grabbed a pen and legal pad. As she walked to Mr. Bravo's office door, she took a moment to smooth her skirt over her full hips and ass. She opened the door and stepped in. As was office protocol, Jessica firmly closed the door behind her.

"Hello there. I see you made it in today," Mr. Bravo said. Clearly, he was not pleased that Jessica had come in about 90 minutes late.

"Yes. I had a dentist appointment. I'm sorry but, it couldn't be put off any longer," she replied.

"Well, see that it doesn't happen again. I do not like altering our morning routine."

Jessica and Mr. Bravo had established a morning routine since she started at his company. Each morning, Jessica arrived at 7:45 am and turned on Mr. Bravo's computer and opened up his email account. She then brewed his coffee and poured it into a mug with two creams and no sugar. She brought this to him at 8:15am. Then, while Mr. Bravo went through his email and drank his coffee, Jessica got on her knees.

Each morning, it was the same routine. Jessica got on her knees and unzipped Mr. Bravo's pants. She then reached in and pulled out his cock. Some days, it was semi-hard but, not always. It was up to Jessica to make it hard.

Jessica would take the tip of Mr. Bravo's cock and swirl her tongue around the head. This usually woke it up and made it hard. She continued swirling and licking until she felt him tense up. This was her cue to take things to the next level.

Once he was hard and ready, Jessica would hold the base of his cock with one hand and put the rest of his cock into her mouth. She would use her tongue to flick the underside of the head while bobbing her head up and down over the shaft. If she felt like putting in extra effort, she would cup his balls with her free hand. Eventually, after a few minutes, Jessica would feel Mr. Bravo tense up a second time. This told her that he was about to cum.

Mr. Bravo had very strong feelings about this part of the blow job. Basically, Jessica was required to swallow. Five mornings a week, Jessica swallowed each and every drop of her boss' cum. The first time, she had tried to spit but, Mr. Bravo reminded her that part of her job was to swallow. So, she did. After swallowing his cum, Jessica used a wet wipe to freshen up Mr. Bravo's cock before placing it back into his pants.

The morning blow job was not something Jessica relished. It didn't do much for her except make her very horny. Unfortunately, Mr. Bravo did not want to reciprocate in the mornings. He rather enjoyed making Jessica hot and bothered for a few hours. When she complained, Mr. Bravo reminded Jessica of what he'd said that first time - she didn't have to like it, she just had to do it to keep her job.

"As I said before, if you absolutely must go to an appointment, go during the middle of the day. Our mornings are crucial to my performance for the rest of the day. Our evenings are too. But, if there is no other way, I can do without the midday session," Mr. Bravo reminded her.

"Yes, Mr. Bravo. I will try to schedule things for weekends. But, if that's not possible, then midday," she replied.

"Now, I told you this before but, you still went. So, it's time to face the consequences. Lean over my desk," he ordered.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Did you really think I wouldn't punish you for disobeying me? I said no early morning appointments and you took my rule as a suggestion. Lean over!" he said.

Jessica did as she was told. She'd only been on the job for about two and a half weeks. Her state's employment law said that she could be fired for any reason for the first 90 days of a job. She also had no real way to prove what the conditions of her employment were. It would be her word against his.

With Jessica leaning across the desk, Mr. Bravo got up and went to stand behind her. For a moment, he just admired the view of her bent over his mahogany desk. His assistant may have been a bit unqualified but, she had one fine ass.

Mr. Bravo reached down and clasped the hem of Jessica's skirt. He slowly pulled it up to reveal her round, pantyless rear.

"I see you're following the entire dress code. Good girl. At least I won't have to punish you for that too," he said.

"Yes, sir. I try to be a good employee," Jessica replied. On her first day, Mr. Bravo had told Jessica no panties. On her second day, when she wore a pantsuit, he decided no pants either, only skirts and dresses. It just made things go more efficiently in their office.

Mr. Bravo stroked Jessica's ass for a moment. He enjoyed the feel of her smooth, soft skin.

Jessica, at this point, was getting a little turned on. The uncertainty of the moment was starting to manifest itself in her pussy. She felt herself becoming wet.

After stroking Jessica's ass, Mr. Bravo decided it was time to begin the punishment. He raised his hand and delivered a quick slap to Jessica' left cheek.

"Ahhh!" she cried out.

"Be quiet!" hissed Mr. Bravo. "Do you want the entire office to come check on us? Let's not forget the ramifications of that. I'll be fined and you'll never work in anything but a minimum wage job again."

With that, Jessica gritted her teeth and willed herself to be silent.

Mr. Bravo then smacked Jessica's right cheek. She winced but, she remained silent.

Mr. Bravo continued slapping Jessica's ass. He alternated between right and left, top and bottom.

Jessica had never been spanked before. As a result, she didn't realize how much she would like it. With each slap, Jessica became wetter and wetter.

Mr. Bravo could see Jessica's arousal. It was evident by the juices starting to slowly drip down her thighs. He wanted to continue with the spanking but, he also didn't want Jessica to cum. What kind of punishment results in an orgasm?

"We are going to stop now. Clearly, this is something you enjoy. I'll have to be more creative for next time. Remember, in this office, I am the boss and you will do what I say. Do you understand?" Mr. Bravo asked.

"Yes, I do," said Jessica.

"Good. Now, it's time to make up for the time we lost this morning. You're salaried, you know. So, I still have to pay you whether you're here to do your job or not. It's time to get to work," he said. With that, Mr. Bravo sat down and pointed at his crotch. Jessica knew just what to do.