A New Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure it would be, but we will get to that eventually."

"I'm still horny!" she announced

"Ohhhhhhh babe, I don't think I do another round right now. You got to give me a little while to recover."

"I figured that, but I got a solution." She said as she got up off the bed.

She left the room and returned a few minutes later with the box that he had seen on the kitchen table the other night.

"What's that?" he questioned

"It's a solution to the problem." She said with a smile as she began to open the box

A look of surprise came across his face as she removed the contents

"It's a strap-on." She announced with excitement

"What for?" he asked nervously

"For times like this, so you can still fuck me."

She had purchased a strap-on with two attachments. One was a 9" thick, realistic looking cock, and the other a smaller, thinner one which was about 6".

"I........I don't know babe. I....."

"Oh, don't be intimidated by this." She interrupted

"I still love your cock, but for times like this it's perfect!"

"You can fuck the shit out of me with it and not have to worry about cumming before I do. Plus, it doesn't need to recover like your cock does."

" I know, but.......it's weird." He said nervously

"Oh, stop. It will be just fine......You will see."

"Is this the "other thing" I owe you?" he questioned

"hahahah....No, that's for another night." She giggled

She removed the strap-on from the packaging and attached the 9" dildo to it.

"Let's see how it fits"

Still in shock, she proceeded to attach the strap-on to him.

She tightened the straps as snug as she could and stood back to admire her handy work.

"Perfect!"

"Let's try it out." She said as she pulled him by the hand and she lay down on the bed.

"Fuck me."

Reluctantly, he did as he was instructed

She took in a deep breath as he penetrated her.

The realistic dildo was a full two inches bigger than his cock and much thicker, so she reacted immediately to the new cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned

"That feels so good."

"Fuck me slowly. I want to feel every inch of it." She moaned

Seeing the pleasure his wife was experiencing gave him the motivation to continue. He fucked her at a slow, steady pace.

She raised her head and watched the fake cock slide in-and-out of her pussy as his cock bounced around in a flaccid state underneath it. The sight of what she was seeing only fueled her desire of control over him.

"Yeahhhhh.....just like that."

"Look at me while you fuck me." She demanded

She stared into his eyes and moaned "That feels so good." Knowing that her words were only adding to the humiliation that he was probably feeling

"Don't you like giving me pleasure?"

He could only bring himself to return a nod as he continued to fuck her.

After twenty minutes of relentless fucking, she exploded into another orgasm.

"Awwwwwww.....that was fucking amazing!" she said in-between breaths as he slid the fake cock out of her.

He didn't utter a word in response. She stood up and embraced him.

"Thank you for being such a good sport about this! You have made me so happy."

"I know it was a little weird, but look how happy you made me."

Unable to deny his wife's gratitude, he replied "You're welcome"

She smiled in return and proceeded to remove the strap-on harness from him.

"I promise we will only use this if we have to." She assured him

"Okay."

Both completely spent from the nights events, they crawled into bed together.

"I love you." She said as she kissed him on the forehead before turning over to go to sleep

"I love you too."

To be continued................

12