A New Kind of Fitness Club

Story Info
Todd pitches his idea for a co-ed, clothing-optional gym.
3k words
4.3
26.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd

Todd was beyond frustrated, and although it was not yet 2 o'clock on a Thursday, he decided he deserved a drink. He had spent the last two weeks meeting with various bankers pitching his idea for a unique business concept. So far, he had no success. He saw a sign that said Kendra's Cabaret and decided it was as good a place as any to dull his disgruntlement. From the outside, it looked like a high-end restaurant. The location was idyllic, nestled in the foothills of Golden at the base of the Rocky Mountains. The building was situated on an expansive property that had the feel of a high-end mountain resort. The fact that it was a gentlemen's club that promised to have topless women was a bonus. He was greeted by a large, muscled man in a well-tailored suit. This clearly was the bouncer who said, "it will be a $50 cover charge, sir."

Todd was incredulous. "A $50 cover charge? On a Thursday afternoon?"

The bouncer replied "This is a high-end establishment. It is worth it, I assure you. If you just want a drink, there is a brewery five miles down the road."

Todd was intrigued, and figured he had nothing to lose at this point. He had been out of a job working on this passion project for weeks now, and so far his hopes and bank savings were quickly dwindling. He was calling this a wise investment in reinvigorating his spirit.

He stepped inside and was surprised at the modern décor. Most strip clubs he had been to in his life were dark, dingy, glorified dive-bars. Kendra's was clearly professionally designed and decorated and had the feel of a chic downtown hotel lobby bar.

There was only one girl dancing on the various stages scattered throughout the elegantly furnished interior with a handful of patrons seated at cocktail tables. He noticed immediately that this was no average dancer. The strippers he had seen in the past matched their venues' dingy surroundings. This girl had the look of a model just off the bus to Hollywood or New York. She had long, slender legs that kept going and going up, to a perfectly round butt. Todd's eyes travelled up to her smallish pert breasts, with reddish-pink nipples. The nipples seemed to be poking out and staring at him, beckoning him to come visit her. Surprisingly, her long brown wavy hair was his favorite part. It shimmied and swayed to the rhythm of her dancing, and magnified the sexiness of her movements.

But first things first, and Todd decided he needed to get a couple drinks in him before any other priorities. He made his way to a well-polished mahogany bar. He sat down, and as the bartender approached, he was absolutely stunned. "Oh my God, Kendra!" he exclaimed.

"Wow, it is great to see you, Todd! It has been forever!" she exclaimed.

Kendra was Todd's on again, off again girlfriend in high school. Girlfriend was probably not the right word. They were more like best friends that were incredibly close, and occasionally experimented in the bedroom in long make out sessions.

Kendra had one of those faces that is not only gorgeous, but had a natural look of playfulness that suggested she was always up for a new adventure. Her straight blonde hair seemed to dance around her face when she talked. She had large brown eyes and the kind of pouty, slightly down-turned lips that were quick to laugh and wonderful to kiss. As teenagers learning their way around each other's bodies, Todd found her breasts to be especially irresistible. Kendra had developed at an early age, and by the time the two of them began fooling around, she had grown into a double D cup. They seemed to levitate in their perkiness despite their size. But that wasn't Todd's favorite part. Kendra had what, in Todd's mind, were the world's best nipples. She had the perfect sized areola that were bright pink, tipped by nipples that shouted they were more erogenous zone than nursing tools. The skin around them was pale, smooth, and incredibly sensitive.

In the here and now, Todd observed that the years had not seemed to have much effect on her voluptuous upper body. He realized he should not be staring and quickly met her gaze. "Wow, it is so good to see you. I haven't seen you since when....ahh, the Reunion." Time was certainly flying by. Their 10 year high school reunion had been 12 years ago and Todd had another startling confrontation with the fact he had just turned 40.

"So, are you Kendra, Kendra? Like on the sign?" Todd asked.

"Yep, that is me. Proud owner for five years now."

Todd was gently surprised. Kendra was the girl that had changed her college major more times than he could count and had tried her hand in multiple professions over the years. The last he heard, she was staying at home with her three kids. Again, he silently acknowledged that despite multiple births, her body appeared to defy the laws of physics. She also looked to be dressed expensively. Clearly, she was doing well for herself.

After she poured one of the local beers Golden is famous for, and one for herself, the two easily slipped back into comfortable conversation as if no time had passed. After the typical content of catching up, Kendra said "So, I have to ask, what brings you here on this Thursday afternoon?" The implication being, "why are you at a strip club in the middle of a typical workday?"

Todd answered, "well, it is kind of a long story, and I am not sure it is appropriate to talk about either."

Kendra laughed with that amazing mouth and said "Honey, I own a strip club and occasionally tend bar. I am well-trained in not only listening to long stories, but clearly I can handle any subject that may be inappropriate."

Todd considered this for a moment, and decided to plunge ahead. Kendra said "wait, how about we go back to my office where it is quiet and easier to talk." She called over one of the dancers idling at one of the tables who was staring vacantly into her phone and told her to cover the bar. Kendra then led him through a large wood door presumably toward her office.

What greeted Todd next was nothing short of a dream-come-true. He was being led through the dancers' dressing room. Kendra noticed his surprise and said "Yeah, I know. To get to my office, it is easiest to go this way. Don't worry, they won't notice you or care you are in here."

But Todd definitely noticed and certainly cared he was in here. There were dancers everywhere in various stages of undress, sitting in cubbies with bright lights and mirrors. They must be getting ready for the Happy Hour rush. Todd was used to the dark lights of most gentlemen's clubs that partially hid the full picture of a naked woman's body. He understood this was designed to cover the natural flaws in the human form. Todd hated that concept. He loved the little dimples on a thigh, the birthmark on the cheek, the slight jiggle of the midsection of an otherwise perfectly fine belly. Those details were the difference between the turn-on of seeing a real live woman vs. the sterilized world of excessive make-up and air-brushing one finds on TV and the Internet. And these women were the closest thing he had ever seen to that world in real life.

And this room was the absolute pinnacle of Todd's existence. The closest dancer had apparently just changed out of her street clothes, and was completely naked except for the fishnet stocking she was delicately rolling up her leg. Todd felt a surge of adrenaline as he observed that not only was she bottomless (all the strip clubs he had visited were topless only), but the way her leg was up on the counter allowed him to see the full glory of her exposed pussy. And it was a glorious pussy indeed, with small inner lips and a medium sized hood resting near the top of her cleft that seemed to say "you'll have to work for it, but do things right and there is a large clit under here waiting to come out for some attention."

Todd fought the urge to stare, and as they kept walking, the next dancer almost took his breath away. "Todd! Wow, I didn't expect to see you here! Give me a hug!" In front of him was Lisa, Kendra's best friend in high school. Lisa had the bubbliest personality in their class, not to mention the most legendary breasts in Golden High School. Legendary, in that they were probably the largest of any girl in the high school, a fact Lisa accentuated with plunging tops and consistent cleavage. Also legendary was the fact that no guy that he knew had ever seen them. She was known for being a tease, but to Todd's knowledge, had not even made out with any of the boys constantly pining for her interest.

And now, the GHS's most legendary breasts were firmly pressed against his chest as they hugged. It was awkward... not from the current situation, but from the fact it was difficult for them to get their arms around each other caused by the two beach balls wedged in between their bodies. Just like that, they were gone and Todd could breathe again. "Sorry, gotta run. I'm on stage next. We will have to catch up soon!"

Todd looked at Kendra quizzically. She said, "Lisa was in a rough patch. She had trouble holding down a job and was in a long time relationship with an emotionally abusive girlfriend." Todd nodded and thought, so that explains why no boy at GHS had ever seen them. Todd counted himself lucky. Kendra continued "she came to me in bad shape and I offered her a job. With her looks and personality, she is a natural. Well and of course, those tits of hers cast spells men and women alike are powerless to resist. She cleans up here."

They continued on and Todd hoped Kendra didn't notice how slow he was walking. At the end of the room were two shower stalls, which thankfully for him, were without curtains. He saw a short, pixyish girl that looked to be barely 18, with ornate tattoos all over her torso and arms. To say she was flat chested was an understatement, but surprisingly, he found her tiny nipples surrounded the extensive body art around them alluring. She was shaving her bikini line, and Todd couldn't stop blinking in awe. Her vagina was in odd contrast to the rest of her tiny body, with plump outer lips and bright pink folds that seemed to burst in all directions out of her now hairless slit. She looked up and Todd knew he was caught gaping. She saw him and indifferently turned around and resumed her task. She didn't seem to have an ass, simply a small crease that extended from her tailbone down between her legs.

Finally, they made it to Kendra's office, and she directed to him to a large, comfortable leather chair. She began with, "so, enjoy the show?"

Todd stammered. "I'm not sure what you mean."

She replied, "yes you do" and glanced down below his waistline.

The evidence was clear. Try as Todd might, he could not avoid that he was obviously somewhere between medium engorged and fully erect. What was making matters worse was the thin light grey slacks he was wearing did little to hide his condition. The outline of his cockhead was clearly visible and looked like a snake trying to escape from a grocery bag. Todd shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying ineffectively to shield his current state.

Kendra said, "don't worry. I thought you might enjoy that. And this isn't the first time I have seen a man have a 'reaction' in this establishment."

Todd commented, "I was not expecting to see so many...I mean the quality...." Todd stammered, having trouble finding the right words.

Kendra said, "I think I know what you are getting at. My girls aren't your average strippers. I recruit only the best of the best. Many of them are friends of mine wanting a change, or models from New York or LA that discreetly want to earn a lot of cash in Colorado to fund whatever it is they want to do. We screen the patrons as well, to make sure they have the funds to not only enjoy themselves, but keep us all...profitable."

Todd was well aware of how hot Kendra's friends were and also knew she had done a little modeling herself after briefly moving to Southern California after high school. Now the cover charge was making more sense. Todd's bloodflow had finally started to recede, but nevertheless, he was relieved when she moved to the topic of their conversation. "So, tell me this long story of yours."

Todd decided that the walls were already down, so he decided to plunge right in. "It all started when I was in the steam room at my gym. My gym has separate locker rooms and showers for the men and women, but the pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub are all common areas, so you have to be clothed. I personally don't like to wear a suit in the hot tub, steam room or whatever. Plus, it is a pain to change your clothes between the gym and relaxation areas. So I started thinking. What if there was a gym that was like a spa that was completely coed and didn't have rules about being clothed? I asked my girlfriend at the time, 'What would you think about a clothing optional gym that was also a cool spa?' and told her my concept. She thought about it and said, 'actually, it would be great. I don't really like wearing a suit when I'm in the sauna or doing laps in the pool. Plus I do agree, it is a pain bringing a suit, keeping it dry after, the whole changing process, and all that. The problem is, I wouldn't want creepers leering at me constantly, or orgies in the steam room. I mean, it would be nice to occasionally check out a nicely cut guy, but most of the men at my gym are over 60 with beer guts that hang down past their shorts. It would have to be athletic minded people that aren't there because other people are naked. So, I don't think you could ever make it work.'"

Kendra hadn't kicked him out, so Todd continued. "So I got to thinking about how I could make it work. What if there were strict criteria for who you allowed to be part of the gym? For example, an applicant would have to demonstrate that they had been consistently working out over a decent period of time. The club would allow most body types as long as they weren't obese, I mean, obviously not working out regularly. Maybe have a fitness test? It would make sense to have strict "no physical contact" and "no leering" policies. I'd hire a strong security team that made sure the rules were enforced. Anyone breaking the rules more than once would have their membership revoked. At the end of the day, my dream isn't designed to be a place for people to come because other people are nude. It is to have a communal environment where both men and women can get in a good workout, and have a comfortable place to relax in a spa environment without the 'taboo' of coed nudity."

Kendra was nodding thoughtfully, which encouraged Todd. She did not seem to be completely put out by the idea.

She asked "how do you make sure the ratio of guys to girls doesn't get out of hand? I can see how guys would be lined up at the door to join this gym of yours, but it would have to be a lot harder to get the kind of girls you are after."

Todd nodded. "I have been thinking of that too, and agree it is a challenge. I was thinking of charging the guys a high price and making the fees super cheap for the women. My hope is to give free memberships to select women to start, but it would be critical that in the beginning there is a good balance of men and women so we get the right reputation. I don't want the word out that it was a sausage fest. Word of mouth and referrals will be key."

Kendra said, "I like the idea. It is very....creative. So how did that lead you here, all glum-faced ready to drink barely after lunch on a Thursday afternoon?"

Todd replied, "that's the issue. I left my corporate job after 15 years so I could pursue the idea. I need a capital loan to get the idea off the ground. Today was the 8th bank in two weeks to turn me down. Now I am so discouraged I am thinking about returning to the rat race."

Kendra's face had changed from a look of bemusement to focused concentration. Todd tried to meet her gaze without revealing the old familiar feelings of attraction. Her mouth, her eyes, the small cleavage in her professional-looking sweater, all were incredibly distracting. It took all of his focus not to daydream about their times together in their friend's bedroom, that time she called him the first time she tried masturbating (while she was doing it), or that time in the bathroom in Vegas, or...he snapped out of it. He said, "Sorry, what was that?"

Kendra said, "hey, if we are going to do this, I will need you to be focused and professional."

Todd was confused. "We? Do what?"

She said, "I think I have the solution to your problem....."