A New Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImSoGay
ImSoGay
209 Followers

"Even after I told you, you just can't accept it, can you? I love you, why do you need to give this to me? Why can't it just be enough? I tell you that I love you and you run to the closet to make me wear a necklace. What is that? This was supposed to be THE moment for us and you turned it into a power struggle. You used it as a way to win. I can't do this, I'm sorry..." Lauryn then stood and returned the box to me. She walked towards to door but I grabbed her hand before she was able to get away from me. She spun around and faced me with tears in her eyes. She tried to turn her body away from me but I grabbed her hips and forced her to look at me. I pulled her closer between my widespread legs. Her knees pressed the inside of my thighs but she kept trying to turn from her. My arms went around her waist and I held her firm.

"This has nothing to do with power or winning or anything like that. The reason I grabbed the necklace was because the first time I saw it was the first time I realized I can't be happy without you. I looked into that shop window and it was like you were looking back at me. I want you to know how much I love you but I can't... I can't make you understand. I can't make you feel what I feel so I do the next best thing; I try to show you. It has nothing to do with money or pretty things. It has nothing to do with power and NOTHING to do with winning." I stood quickly and Lauryn and I were face to face. I tossed the necklace box across the room onto the ground and I took Lauryn's face in my hands. Our lips touched gently at first then more passionately. Her hands moved under my arms and crept up my back, holding me tight. Our tongues crashed together and Lauryn started backing up with me in her arms. We stumbled all over the room making out. Her soft hands trailed all over my back; from my hips to my shoulder. Lauryn suddenly backed up into the bed and I was shocked when she didn't stop.

I paused our kiss long enough to back up and look into her face. She just smiled, a cute and very sexy little smile, and fisted her hand into my shirt and pulled us both back into the bed. She fell onto her back and I came down on her gently and we continued our kiss. She sucked gently on my tongue and almost refused to let go. I pulled my tongue from her mouth then took her bottom lip between my teeth. She giggled and picked up our kiss again. My lips trailed across her cheek and down to her neck. Her skin smelled and tasted like vanilla. It was sensational. Her hands held my back tightly. I used one arm to prop me up and the other was playing across her ribs. I didn't push her further than that, I knew her limit, so I was completely shocked when I felt her hands pulling up the back of my shirt, Lauryn had never been that aggressive before. Never.

"Mmm..." I moaned out at the feeling of Lauryn's cool hands touching my bare skin but I knew I couldn't continue if she wasn't ready. I grabbed her hands and pulled them to her sides. "Baby, we should stop..." As I spoke Lauryn broke free, and ran her fingertips across my ribs causing me to shake a little. "Lo, we shouldn't..." Lauryn's fingertips moved to the front of my body, under my shirt, and ran her finger along the underwire of my bra. "Lauryn..."

"Frankie, I know what I'm doing." Lauryn moved her hands back to my back and started kissing at my neck around my ear. "I love you and I'm ready."

Her words immediately turned me on. I had never been that sexually charged in my entire life. I wanted to rip her clothes off and taste every inch of her but I calmed myself. I let her remove my shirt with no further protestation. A black bra was all that covered my chest. I lowered my head again and ravenously sucked and kissed at her neck. I trailed down her neck to the front of her throat but then I stopped. I sat up and pulled her top off. I went back to her lips and kissed and licked her entire mouth. I couldn't get enough of her. I kissed down to her throat and further down her chest. Her chest heaved under my lips. I was about to ask her if she really wanted to keep going but her fingers tangled into my long black locks and she just held me. I looked into her icy blue eyes and she stared back into my bright green ones. She gave me a slight nod and I returned my lips to her skin. Her bra had a clasp in the front so I unbuckled it and let it fall back.

Before me where the most perfect pair of breasts that I had ever seen in my life. They were a full C cup, a good deal larger than my barely B cup sized boobs. Her nipples were hard, practically calling my name. They were beautifully pink; mine in comparison are more a light brown color. I looked into her beautiful bright blue eyes and she gave me another half nod with her eyes partially closed. I lowered my head once more and set out to complete the most important task I had ever undertaken; giving her more pleasure that anyone else had ever been able to do. I held her breasts gingerly in my hands and placed loving kisses all over them without touching her nipples or areola. The closer I got her nipple the more Lauryn moaned and heaved her chest at me but I stayed the course and made sure I had kissed every inch of her chest before I got to her tiny erect peaks. I ran my thumbs over her nipples to gauge her reaction. When the pads of my fingers made contact with her firm tips she shuddered and moaned loudly. She was VERY sensitive. I kissed her left nipple; she shuddered again and pressed herself towards me. My tongue snaked out on her cool flesh and she jumped a little. I looked up at her discreetly and noticed her eyes were closed tight, but this time there was no fear on her face only pleasure. Watching her face, I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked. My other hand was giving her other nipple a generous massage.

"Oh Jesus..." Lauryn called out and arched her chest towards me as she pulled me harder into her tits. My arms snaked around her back and held her there while I greedily sucked and licked her nipple. I nipped at the flesh in my mouth and Lauryn jumped in surprise. I used that time to switch nipples and give the other one the same treatment. Suddenly it was if my hands had minds of their own. They were gently rubbing all over her body. Her thighs, her hips, her ribs, her arms, her shoulder, all succumbed to my wandering fingers.

"Please Frankie,... I can't take this anymore...Please..." Her breathy pleas were too much for me. Her fingers locked in my hair pushed me lower. As soon as I ventured to her stomach she was no longer forceful. She just played with my hair and let me have my way. I kissed, licked and sucked the sensitive skin on her stomach as I undid the button on her shorts. The zipper came next, and then I eased the shorts off without taking my mouth off of her. My tongue snaked around her cute little bellybutton and even dipped into it before she began pushing on me again.

"Come on, baby... You're killing me here..." Lauryn complained as she tried to force me onto her panty covered pussy. I grabbed the inside of her thighs and rubbed firmly, causing her to spread herself for me. Her cute light blue panties had a very large and very noticeable wet spot. They were expensive and beautifully delicate which meant one thing, handle with care or else. Or else would mean it would shred into tiny pieces. I grabbed the waist band, in both hands, and tugged in opposite directions. Lauryn gave a little squeal as her last piece of clothing was torn off of her.

"Take your clothes off... Hurry." Lauryn's sweet voice was driving me insane as she spoke. I could barely stop from driving my fingers into my own dripping sex to relieve the pressure. I backed off the bed though and tore my clothes off as fast as I could. I was pretty sure most of what I was wearing would have to end up in the trash. I climbed back into the bed and kissed Lauryn on the lips before even thinking of going between her legs. I needed her to know this was about love, not just sex. It was never just about sex with her.

When I finally trailed down her body again, giving her gentle kisses every time I moved, Lauryn resumed playing with my hair again. Not leading, not pushing, but simply twirling her fingers in my long locks. She rubbed the back of my neck and I finally made it between her thighs. She gave out a loud sigh when I pressed my head against her thigh and breathed her scent in deeply. It honestly made me a bit lightheaded. I started in by kissing the smooth area between her sex and her thighs, that sensitive little area that made her jump and moan my name... oh how I loved that spot. I could finally hold back no longer. I parted her folds with my fingers and gave her a single broad stroke with my tongue from bottom to top, wisely avoiding her clit.

"Oh dear god..." Lauryn moaned out loudly and bucked her hips a little towards me. I savored the taste of her before diving back in, pushing my tongue slowly as far into her as possible. I licked her wet inner walls and then I let my finger move stealthily to her clit, she writhed wildly when I flicked it at first.

"Frankie, I'm so close baby..." She groaned out when I found her little button. I pressed her clit harder and began to push my tongue in and out of her, wiggling it while I moved. Her fingers in my hair got a little tighter and I knew she was close. My tongue became more and more saturated with her fluids until I finally felt her tense up under me and she practically bathed me in her juices. She let out a long string of ooh's and aah's and naughty words and sounds that I had never heard before. I sucked and licked her clean; running my tongue over her hypersensitive clit. She jumped a bit at this then pulled me up next to her.

I kissed all over her face, smoothing out her hair and running my fingers across her face as I did. I whispered gently to her, "Are you okay baby?" My love for her was greater than anything I had ever felt.

"Frankie, that was... amazing." Lauryn kissed my lips, ignoring the fact that I was covered in her sticky fluid, or maybe she wanted a taste. I kissed her back, slipping my tongue into her mouth just like I had done to her pussy.

"I am nowhere near done with you." I moaned into her mouth. She shuddered a bit then nodded with a gorgeous blush covering her face. I kissed her cheek and trailed my hand down to her still moist pussy. My finger tapped her clit for an instant then slipped between her slick lips. Lauryn sucked in her breath as I eased my index finger into her. I curled it up immediately and searched for her special spot. It didn't take me long to find the sensitive spongy tissue that had her crying out and bucking all over me. I pressed the heel of my hand onto her clit and she let go of what little restraint she had. She turned her head from me and buried it in the pillow beside her, muffling her screams of ecstasy. I pumped my hand in and out of her then joined my middle finger to the first. She erupted almost immediately. She had an orgasm like none I had ever seen. She cried and bucked and thrashed and shook. I let her calm down before removed myself from her body. After licking my hand clean, and drying it on the sheets, I grabbed Lauryn's face and turned her to me gently.

"You don't have to hide from me." I whispered as I kissed her lips briefly before moving to her cheek, nose and forehead. "I love you and I want to see you enjoying yourself. I want to see how good I can make you feel."

Lauryn nodded then kissed me back a little. We lay cuddling silently for a long time. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was comfortable and relaxing. Neither of us felt the NEED to speak until Lauryn finally leaned towards me and spoke. "Frankie, can I ask you something?"

I held her body, nodded, then waited for the question.

"I was wondering if you could... maybe like... well during sex.... in the future if ...you're willing, at least once. I want you to...use a..." Lauryn paused and blushed. I knew what she was asking. She wanted me to get a strap-on and fuck her silly. She wanted me to express that power over her. In reality I would love to. To be able to slide in and out of her while holding her tightly and being able to run my hands all over her. It sounded like a marvelous idea.

"I know what you want, baby-girl." I kissed her and got out of the bed for a moment. I returned a few minutes later with exactly what she had wanted.

"How did you...?" Lauryn eyed the pristine package and looked at me in wonder as if I had produced the box by some magical force.

"I got it about a week ago. I know you and I figured you'd want to try it eventually. I picked it up and stored it here for the perfect time. Everything I do, I do with you in mind." I kissed her again and handed her the unopened package.

"I don't know if I can right now, I'm so sensitive..."

"Yes, you can." I leaned close to her ear and nibbled on it a bit while I spoke in a harsh gravelly voice. "And we are."

Lauryn shuddered a bit but nodded and opened the box. She gave the instructions a once over and began to strap the device onto me. It was on odd feeling having THAT appendage attached to my body. But it wasn't a bad feeling; I had simply never experienced it before. Lauryn's eyes went wide when she saw that it was a bit bigger than average.

"Frankie, I don't think I can take..."

"Lauryn, baby, don't think so much. Let's feel it out. If it doesn't feel good then we won't do it." I kissed her cheek then gently pressed her back into the bed.

I knelt between her legs and rubbed her swollen and wet pussy with the tip of the fake phallus. She closed her eyes softly and leaned her head back into the bed, rolling her head around a bit with obvious pleasure. I pressed the tip into her and she jumped a little. I immediately stopped and leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues met and danced and teased each other. I was only in her an inch but I didn't feel the need to push into her any further. I enjoyed simply kissing and touching her but my slight movements were suddenly maddening for her.

"Come on babe, stop teasing me." Lauryn's nails glided across my back, down to my ass and she pulled me into her. I plunged all that was left into her tight body and she screamed out... what an impatient woman she was. I held her body tightly and kissed the pain away as much as I could. Her nails dug into my ass and I knew I would have marks all over me for a long time. I can almost still feel her claw marks on my back.

"Oh my love, what am I going to do with you?" I whispered into her ear as I rubbed her hip gently hoping to alleviate some of the pain from in-between her legs.

"Sorry..." Lauryn mumbled out. Her eyes were shut tight and I could see the anguish on her face. I stayed still and didn't move an inch. Pulling out could hurt her just as much if she wasn't ready for me to move.

"Don't be sorry, baby. You didn't do anything wrong. We just need to take it slow and you got too excited for your own good." I whispered my words gently into her ear and kissed all along her neck. As I rubbed her hip I used her own body to her move her around the fake cock. It was only a fraction of an inch but Lauryn was whimpering then moaning with pleasure. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over gently so that she was riding me. The back of the strap-on rubbed obnoxiously onto my clit, giving me the pleasure I had needed so much.

"It's so big..." She moaned as she began slowly rocking back and forth. Her hips were against mine so it was buried all the way in but she was taking it all like a trooper.

"Are you okay? I mean, is it too big? We could get a different one and try again a different day. " My pleasure took a back seat to her comfort. If she said stop I would've, like I had done every other time. This was no different.

Lauryn shook her head and kept sliding back and forth. My hands grasped Lauryn's hips. I didn't push her or pull her or guide her in any way. I simply rubbed at her sides and followed along with her motions.

"I'm getting close... Ohh..." Lauryn panted out as she began moving faster.

"Me too."

Lauryn's pumping was becoming less fluid and relaxed and more rushed and wild, not that I was complaining. I just knew she would be sore later on. As soon as her body started to spasm I flipped her back onto her back and took over. I placed her legs on my shoulders and got a good even rhythm going. She was making a low grunting noise that let me know although she wasn't completely comfortable with it inside her, she was enjoying herself. Her orgasm picked up again just as mine did. I felt my knees grow weak.

Then we both lay completely spent on the bed. I threw off the strap-on and cuddled closely to my love. Lauryn was still shaking a bit. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her head over and over. She cuddled tight against my chest and panted wildly. She kissed at the skin around my shoulder. I had never felt more comfortable than at that moment. Her breathing calmed and I was pretty sure she had fallen asleep or that she had passed out. I couldn't be sure which.

Lauryn woke up a few hours later. I was the one who wasn't in the bed this time. I was seated about five feet from it in a small and very comfortable leather chair. I had my sketch pad in my hands; I had been doing charcoal sketches of her while she slept. I had filled my book with at least a dozen drawing of her as she had been tossing and turning in my bed, completely naked. She rolled over and opened her eyes sleepily.

"Hi." She said in a gravelly voice that sounded both sleepy and sexy. Her bright blue eyes seemed even more brilliant when she smiled.

"Hi." I grinned and started a whole new sketch.

"I heard a noise... Are you drawing me?" Lauryn asked with a lazy yet puzzled look. I just nodded and continued with it. "How very sexy of you."

I laughed a little but kept on drawing. When I was finally done I closed the book up and placed it back in my nightstand. I sat on the bed next to my girlfriend, who was lying on her side, and I gave her a sweet kiss. My fingers grazed her cheek and brushed a few blonde locks of hair out of her face. I reached behind me, to the corner of the bed and I grabbed the jewelry box once more. I handed it to her and she just looked at me in a sad and semi depressed way. She thought I was going to ask her to wear it.

"This is yours. It doesn't matter what you do with it. Dump it, sell it, pawn it or flush it down the toilet if you want but this is yours. It was yours the moment I saw it. I'm sorry if you felt like I pushed it on you before, it wasn't my intention and that's not my intention now. It's simply a gift. No more important than a bouquet of flowers or a card or anything else I get you." I kissed her again then jumped in behind her in the bed. She turned the box over in her hands a couple of times; I assumed she was thinking about what the hell she was going to do with it. After a few moments she placed the box on the nightstand and rolled over in my arms.

"Of course I'm going to keep it. I would never throw it out or sell it or whatever else you said. You cared enough to get think of me while you were out and I appreciate it I do but in my life these types of gifts meant bad things. It meant 'I'm sorry I cheated'. It meant 'Sorry I hurt you.' It meant 'I'm sorry for leaving'. I don't want those types of gifts anymore." Lauryn's words hurt me for some reason. She had immediately thought the worst then she hadn't known how to take it back.

"I'm not trying to apologize with gifts, Lauryn. I didn't do anything wrong. I love you more than anyone else ever has or ever will, and even if I do do something one day, I won't try to fix it with a present. I won't ever leave you. Not in a million years." I pressed my lips to her lips and kissed her. "I won't hurt you. Ever. I promise." I kissed her cheek. "And I won't ever, ever, ever cheat on you. Of those three things you can be completely positive."

ImSoGay
ImSoGay
209 Followers