A New Leaf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my shirt casually drop from my chest. Here we go, I thought. Let's see what happens. So far, so good. "Would you like to?"

He tried to answer but his response caught in his throat, and he literally choked on his words. He laughed, and all three of us broke into a giggle. I filled my wine glass and held it up for him. "Here," I said. "Take a drink. It'll help." He stepped over to the sofa, and stood in front of us, almost touching our knees. He took a sip, and then finished off the glass. I refilled it, took a big swig myself, and handed it back to him; he drained it. Again I felt I was in control, and again I liked it.

"Well, sir, let's try it once more," I said, sounding like a cross between a schoolmarm and a country lawyer. "Mr. Dylan, I repeat, would you like to see two women kiss?"

This time his enthusiasm was clear. "Yes. Hell yes. Fuck yes."

And with that I leaned over and kissed his mother hard on the mouth, putting my arms around her and pulling her to me. She hesitated at first, but her tongue gingerly met mine and, eyes shut, we were quickly kissing like teenagers, sloppy and wet. I liked that we were putting on a bit of a show for him. When I felt her arms reach around my back, I moved my hands down her ribs and gave her shirt, still resting on her breasts and held up only by our connected bodies, a quick tug. When I pulled back, the shirt dropped and she and I sat there together, naked from the waist up, flushed and aroused.

This time there was no doubting the bulge in the front of his slacks. His breathing was slow and his eyes moved all over my body. I watched while his eyes then roamed over hungrily over his mother's body. While he looked on, I moved my right hand over Helen's stomach and then into her pants. She put her hand on my wrist, perhaps to stop me, but I didn't stop. She relented and spread her legs, letting me please her while her son watched. She was so wet that we could all hear the sound of my two fingers pulsing in and out of her. I leaned over and we kissed again, and as we did I let my left hand reach up into space, up to the height of my shoulder, up toward Dylan, until I blindly found his right thigh, the woven wool of this pants hanging loose over his legs. I slowly felt my way up his thigh, still kissing Helen, until I reached his bulge. I heard him let out a deep breath as I started to rub up and down on his swollen cock, which felt big and hard in his pants.

With my fingers gently massaging Helen's swollen clit, I sat up, and looked into Dylan's eyes while I cupped his balls and then glided my hand up his shaft to his belt buckle. "I could really use a hand here, sweetie," and he obliged, undoing his belt, undoing the clasp, and letting his pants drop to the floor. Without hesitation I reached into his boxers and pulled out his erection, holding it in my hand.

"Oh, Helen," I said with a sigh. "Look at that. My, oh my. Isn't that beautiful." And it was. Eight inches, firm, thick, and ready. I didn't wait for Helen to answer, if she even had any intention of answering, but I moved forward to the edge of the sofa—keeping my right hand on Helen's pussy—and took him in my mouth. I worked my way down his cock, and could hear him breathing heavily. He was big enough that I couldn't take him all the way in, but I squeezed and pumped with my left hand at the base while I worked my lips and tongue as far down as I could. To this point Helen and I had been fairly quiet, but Dylan was not, and his grunting and groaning got me even more worked up.

I could tell he was not going to last long. I withdrew my hand from Helen's pants and stood up, wrapping my right arm around Dylan's neck and holding his cock in my left. I put my left cheek against his right cheek and whispered, "you feel so good. Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes," he whispered in my ear, and I could feel his warm breath on me.

"So now you've seen two women making out. Did you like it?" I knew that Helen was watching but that she couldn't hear us.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed, holding me close, using his hips to rock his cock in my hand. But I didn't want him coming quite yet.

"So you like watching two women. Nice. Do you think you would like to have two women sucking your dick?" I liked making my question sound a little dirty.

I could feel his stomach muscles tighten. "Yes," he finally whispered.

"Hell yes?" I asked.

"Hell yes," he responded.

"Fuck yes?" I asked.

"Yes," he sighed. "Fuck. Yes."

I sat back down on the edge of the sofa, and gave the head of his cock a kiss. I ran my tongue over his balls, and I stroked him slowly.

Then I leaned over to Helen, and pulled her up next to me, putting my cheek now against hers, and I whispered in her ear, "do you know what I asked him?"

She kissed my cheek and ear lobe. "What?"

"I asked him if he wanted you to take him in your mouth." Her entire body quivered in a little spasm. She waited. I continued: "I asked him if he wanted you to suck his cock. He told me yes, fuck yes. He wants your mouth, Helen. He wants you."

She gave a small grunt from deep in her throat, and she kissed me on the mouth again. Then she whispered in my ear, "I love you."

I took my hand briefly off her son and held her face in my hands, looking deeply into her eyes. "You're with me now," I said. "Do you understand?" She nodded, excited, content, and obedient. I moved my mouth back to her right ear and swirled my tongue around it. "Because I love you, too." We held the moment just long enough, and then I mouthed against her ear, in barely a whisper, "are you ready?"

She nodded, her hair brushing against my cheek. I sat up, and she moved up to the edge of the sofa. I took her hand and placed it on her son's engorged cock. She held it for just a second before leaning forward, moving her lips over the head and then down his shaft. He started shaking with intense pleasure. He leaned forward to catch his balance, and I realized he was so aroused that his legs were wobbling.

Knowing he wouldn't last long, Helen and I moved quickly, now a team. I stood up and faced them, with Dylan standing on my left and Helen sitting on my right. I put one arm around him to steady him; he leaned against me, his body taut. I put my other hand on Helen's neck and back, so I could feel her shoulders and head moving up and down as she sucked her son's swollen cock. I wanted to feel them both in my hands, to have every movement at my fingertips. Mostly I wanted to feel my Helen's head as it moved down his cock, bringing him to orgasm. He started a rhythmic groaning and I watched as Helen took the entire length of her son into her mouth, deep throating him, pushing him to the edge.

"Oh, mom," he said between breaths, the words coming out staccato: "oh, mom ... oh, mom ... oh, mom." He took one huge gulp of air, and with something close to a roar he unleashed a furious orgasm, what must have been an enormous load of cum, straight into his mother's waiting mouth. She didn't hesitate but pumped his cock harder, taking it all in, and never letting her mouth leave him.

With my hands on both of them I could feel every throb leave his body, and I could feel her head extend and shoulders drop as she swallowed every drop. For a fleeting eternity I held them both, rubbing their backs as they relaxed in the surfeit of pleasure. Finally, she slowly pulled her mouth off him, and he all but fell backward onto the coffee table, sitting down and facing us with an enormous smile.

"Wow," he said. We all looked at each other, happily confirming his summary. "Erin," he said to me after a pause, "you seem to have been left out of the play's climax. I think it's your turn." He looked over at his mother and gave her a warm smile. "Mom," he said, "don't you think Erin deserves our attention?"

Helen stood up and moved to her son. Standing next to him, she put her arm around his shoulder, and he put his around her waist. As they faced me, I leaned back on the sofa and looked at them, mother and son. She was naked from the waist up, and he from the waist down. And, bless the lad, he was still erect. "Well," I said with a wicked grin, "it sounds like you're going to team up on me. What do you have in mind? I'm open to suggestions."

"I think we should all go upstairs," said Helen, for the first time taking the initiative. She leaned over and kissed Dylan on the top of his head, and soon she and I were following him to the stairs, heading up to her waiting bed. As Dylan climbed the stairs, though, Helen pulled me aside into the hall and threw her arms around me. I leaned toward her, pinning her against the wall. "It's your turn, dear. It's your turn," she said to me.

I laughed. "I'm not saying no, Helen. I'm so horny I'm burning. Let's go!"

"Well, yes, that too," she said quietly. I looked at her quizzically. "Yes, I want to please you now, with Dylan. But I mean it's your turn. It's your turn. I'm living my fantasy, and now, my Erin, you must live yours. We will work on it together, you and I. You have shown me your love. Now you must show your father your love."

I smiled, nodded, took her hand, and we climbed the stairs together.

12