A New Life

Story Info
Nadia meets somone new.
2.1k words
3.63
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Nadia VanZant stood looking over the balcony of her Manhattan penthouse apartment with a cup of coffee watching the sunrise. This was her daily ritual to give thanks for another day of waking up. This was the hour just before the hustle and bustle of New York really kicked in. She had thought Atlanta was a big city in her younger years, but it didn't compare to New York.

Nadia had moved to New York just after graduating college, and it had been tough to adjust to. She needed a place to start fresh though, and what better place for a future marketing tycoon than New York. Her parents had thought she was crazy, but she knew she needed a change of pace.

It had been a great career move for her. She had a great job that she had already received multiple promotions from, and made enough for her to live a pretty luxurious life for a 29 year old in New York. Not that she had ever lived in anything else but luxury.

Her old college roommate Alyssa had been her life saver in getting accustomed to the new city. Alyssa had originally been from New York so when they both graduated from Spelman they packed up to head north.

She remembered their years on campus like yesterday. They had went through some crazy times, but even though they were so close then it seemed like now she only got to talk to her every couple months. Funny how time changes things.

Realizing her mind had gone off track, Nadia refocused her attention on her morning prayers. Afterward she headed to get showered and dressed for work. Nothing was a quicker way to a heart attack than the stress that came with the mountains of work she got at Saatchi. Luckily, she had no social life so she had plenty of time to devote to her projects.

She made the morning commute on the crowded subway swiftly, and was in her office by 8:00 a.m.

"Nadia, girl I have got to tell you about my weekend," Nathan sashayed over to her desk.

Nathan was her best friend at work. His off the wall stories kept her laughing all day.

"So I went to this bar with that guy I was telling you about who has the nice apartment but terrible shoes, and you would not believe what happened. I'm looking great, feeling even better, and having a drink with him when his friend comes up and starts getting in my face about stealing his man. Well you know I had to let him know about himself because you know I don't play that..." Nathan continued on in his over the top voice while Nadia half listened and half worked.

She laughed at his drama filled weekend tale until finally Nadia had to cut him off as she had to actually focus on her work. The first part of her day was always spent on emails. It seemed like every time she opened her inbox on a Monday there were always at least 200 new messages. Didn't people rest on the weekends? She had broken her work Blackberry intentionally so she could disconnect from work when she stepped out those revolving doors.

After answering all urgent messages, Nadia headed to her 10 a.m. meeting. When she opened the door she had to catch her breathe. There in front of her stood what had to be one of the most gorgeous men she had seen in person.

"Hello, you must be Nadia VanZant. I'm Kenneth Jackson nice to meet you," Kenneth said while extending his hand.

She was just focusing on not drooling. In front of her stood a man who was at least 6'5", golden brown skin, hazel brown eyes, a perfect white smile, and the sexiest deep voice she had ever heard. He reminded her a little of Shemar Moore or Terrance Howard, two of her favorite male actors.

Nadia almost felt like she was having an out of body experience as she shook hands and greeted him, because she couldn't remember anything but him smiling.

Surprisingly Kenneth was almost completely oblivious to the fact that Nadia was checking him out. However that was only because he was checking her out. He had heard about Nadia VanZant from some of his friends who were in the National Black Masters of Business Administration Association. From what he could see all of those rumors looked very true.

While he couldn't see her ass, which all of his boys joked about wanting to watch her shake like jello, he could see her perfect coke bottle shape. His eyes traced the contours of her body from her gorgeous chestnut brown skin face, with juicy lips that he could definitely see himself kissing, down to her perfectly pedicured toes. It was fair to say that this woman was stunning.

They both regained their senses when Nathan and another co-worker came in to the conference room. After everyone in the room had been introduced, the meeting proceeded with Kenneth explaining the purpose of his visit.

"Good morning everyone, first off let me say it was a pleasure to meet all of you," he didn't mean to but as he said pleasure his eyes darted directly over and accidentally met Nadia's. However he still managed to continue speaking, "Second I must tell you all that I love the work Saatchi has been doing. I am the founder of a community outreach organization called Helping Hands, and I am looking for a company that can manage our marketing and advertising. I know that a community organization requiring such services may sound rather odd, but let me share my vision with you..."

Kenneth proceeded to give a presentation on how his organization's needs fit with Saatchi's business services. The entire presentation made sense to everyone in the room, and at the end Kenneth had more than sold the group on not only taking on Helping Hands as a client but also lending a helping hand by doing some of the work pro bono.

When the meeting finished, Kenneth made sure to shake hands with everyone and thank them for their time. He especially made sure to thank Nadia while flashing one of his signature flirtatious smiles, and holding her hand in his a little longer than necessary.

She wanted to giggle like a teenage girl, but refrained as she was still in a business meeting. However as soon as she got out of the meeting she ran straight to Nathan's desk with him.

"Girl did you see him!" Nathan almost shouted as soon as they were out of earshot from everyone.

"Shhhh! Of course I did and I gotta say that is a sexy man," Nadia said with her mind drifting off to thoughts of her new found crush.

"Just sexy? Girl he might be "just sexy" when he has a bad day. That man was just downright delicious," Nathan said while licking his lips for emphasis.

"Well lucky for me he looked like he was on my team so if anyone will be doing some tasting on him it looks like its going to be me," Nadia replied with a devilish smile and wink for emphasis.

"Uh huh well I'll let you have this one, but only because I know you must be growing cobwebs down there," Nathan said while rolling his neck.

Sometimes she hated that Nathan knew everything about her. It had been a long time since she had been with a man. She had tried dating a few men after her first love, Ben Morrison, but they never measured up to him. Her last attempt had been well over a year ago, and it was certainly beginning to look like a drought was settling in over her savanna.

"I think I just saw tumbleweed rolling over that desert," Nathan said while pointing at her crotch and they both burst out laughing.

She was glad someone could make her laugh about her situation since it certainly hadn't been funny lately. Every day she drew closer to 30. Her birthday now stood only a week away, and she felt like her life goals hadn't been achieved.

Nadia had always imagined that by 30 she would have a great career and a great family. She had achieved one of those goals, but the other was beginning to feel less like a small void and more like a bottomless pit. Here she was at 7 days to 30 with no children, no husband, no boyfriend who could become a husband, and really not even a potential boyfriend prospect. This just truly wasn't where she saw herself ten years ago.

"Whatever Nathan! You worry about your desert, and I'll worry about mine," Nadia said while still chuckling as she walked out of his office.

Her work day continued with much of the same mundane tasks. She had a meeting with clients to review mock-ups, a meeting with clients who were unsatisfied with one of her employees' work, and finally a weekly staff meeting to keep herself on top of all her employees' projects.

At every opportunity she had throughout the day, she had asked her secretary if she had any new calls. She had secretly hoped that Kenneth would call as she had given him her business card, but it seemed he had not.

"O well," she thought, "guess he isn't thinking about me."

The day finally finished and she made the grueling subway ride back home to her apartment. Her first action upon entering her home was to head straight to the kitchen. For Nadia their was nothing like a Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream bar and a glass of moscato wine to wrap up a long day.

After she had indulged her craving, she headed to take a hot bubble bath. As she reclined in her Jacuzzi tub, she thought about Kenneth Jackson.

That man was fine. Something had to be wrong with him though for him to be that cute and still unmarried. Maybe he was on Nathan's team. It certainly didn't seem like it though from the way he had held her hand. No, he couldn't be gay. Maybe he had just had bad luck with girlfriends in the past, or maybe he was her soulmate and he had been waiting his whole life just to meet her.

She had to laugh at herself for her silly thoughts. A woman could dream though. Right now she was actually dreaming about what she would like Kenneth to be doing to her.

Her soapy hands roamed over her body as she imagined they were his hands massaging her every curve. She rolled her nipples in between her fingers as she envisioned what his tongue would feel like rolling over them. Her right hand began making a trail down her body like it was his lips slowly dragging down her perfectly flat stomach. She paused as she reached her clit, and decided that if she was going to have imaginary sex with Kenneth that something was missing.

She quickly got out of the tub and toweled off while heading to her bed. In her nightstand was the only penis she could always depend on. Her pink vibrator/dildo combo was the only thing keeping her from jumping on every man she met. It was still nothing like getting the real thing, but it was a nice substitute until it came along.

Lying down on the bed, she continued where she had left off. However this time instead of using her fingers to massage her clit, she let her vibrator glide up and down the length of her lips. Her body tingled as it massaged her, and she felt herself growing wetter every minute. After teasing herself for a couple minutes, she finally let the tip slide into her.

"O Kenneth, shit that feels good," she moaned while shutting her eyes.

She could see him on top of her with his eyes gazing into hers as he slowly slid himself fully inside of her. As she pulled her battery powered lover out and in of herself, she could see him pumping into her as hard as he could. She imagined that he had strong muscular arms that she could see the muscles bulging out of as he stroked the walls of her pussy. His torso was just as toned as his arms, and she could see herself wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper.

"Ahhhh fuck, yes...shit...," was all that she could say as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

As she lay in bed, still in the relaxing glow of her orgasm, she hoped that she actually got the chance to get Kenneth Jackson into her bed very soon.