A New Life

Story Info
A glimpse into a woman's life as a captive slave.
1.1k words
3.58
58.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels like what must be, by now, a year since he took me. This basement is now my home. I've long ago stopped hoping for anyone to find me here. My master is expert in all things and most of all he knew I needed this. I was born to serve him. I rarely even think of my family anymore or how my life was before. My job, home, friends and everything else that made up my previous life are distant memories. A life lived by someone else. Usually those memories come only in dreams and I've woken up crying on my little doggie bed. Funny now that I even still do that. I wouldn't leave Master if the door was held open for me. I am his. Utterly and completely his...

It was early evening when I finally heard his approaching footsteps from down the hall. My mind went blank and my entire body flooded with heat as I scurried to the door on my hands and knees. Immediately, I turned so that my ass faced him upon entering and pressed my cheek against the hard cold concrete floor. I no longer tried to cower or even flinch as that door swung open.

My captor greets me tonight with a chuckle. He seems so pleased with my progress lately. I felt his boot nudge the large plug he kept buried in my asshole. Whimpering, I arched my back in order to make my ass more accessible. This pleased him I knew, and I always wanted him to be pleased. When I wasn't quick enough in obeying or spoke out of turn he didn't hesitate to remind me of my place. My cunt burned from how badly I had to pee but I remained silent and kneeling.

"Does my good girl have to pee yet?" His voice startled me and I wiggled my ass in response. Leaning even further into the floor in complete submission, hoping I'd be allowed to go.

"Awwww such a good slut... you may go now" I felt his eyes on me as I scurried across the room; making sure not to look up at him as I squatted over the litter box in the corner and peed. My cunt ached as I recalled my disobedience of the night before.

Last night had been terrible. I had asked to have my shower before he put me to bed because I had been so hot. Unbearably hot. Before I even had time to explain my request his hand hit the side of my face so hard I fell to the floor. I caught the sob that came out of my mouth before he heard it and remained completely still on the floor. My naked body was cold and clammy from my sweat and the new fear that had caused goosebumps to rise all over my skin.

"Lay flat on your back and spread your legs as wide as you can. Do not speak. You are such a disappointment sometimes."

I obeyed, careful not to look at him. I turned my face away as he approached, closing my eyes in defeat. He pushed on the shackles around my ankles until my feet were nearly touching my bottom.

"Grab hold of your ankles. I'm tying your wrist cuffs to your ankles. You need to be punished for what you've done and I don't want you fighting me. How many times have I told you not to speak unless spoken to?"

I tried to steady my breathing as he went to work on my bindings. I didn't dare try to look at him as I heard the "cabinet of toys" as he liked to call it being opened. This was bad. I knew from how tight my arms and legs were held. I knew also in the way he didn't even try to comfort me in the slightest. Not even a pat on my head to calm me. Surely he could hear how loudly I was breathing? See how violently I was trembling?

Suddenly I felt his arms under my back as he flung me over his shoulder. Being near him as he took me to the high table in the center of the room was both comforting and scary. I was always so confused now. I felt my emotions weren't even my own any longer. He owned those too.

My head slammed against the steel table as he dropped me on my back carelessly. I was spread wide open and completely defenseless. The overhead light flicked on and I felt the heat from its intensity warming my skin. It was one of those low hanging moveable lights which are found in dentist's offices.

I dare a glance down my body and see him seated between my legs. Humiliation washes over me as I imagine what he must see. My red cunt dripping around the big black base of the plug. He sees me looking and smiles. "Avert your eyes you bad little whore or I'll blindfold you." I do as I'm told.

I can hear clanking and movement from beneath the table. There are shelves below it that hold all sorts of instruments that he uses to torment me. I jerk suddenly as I feel an intense burning sensation against my urethra. He tells me he is threading a catheter into me so that I don't make a mess during my punishment. I begin to cry as I feel the long tube entering my bladder. Once it's inserted he pats the tube a little, making it quiver in my opening and intensifying the burn. I'm openly sobbing now but he just ignores me. He begins to whistle while he works. He sounds so content. I stop crying and my eyes glaze over. I go to that place in my head that makes me feel content too. Only he can take me there.

Involuntarily my body jerks as he slides the cold steel speculum inside of me. I don't make a sound. My cunt is his anyway. Who am I to protest?

He opens me wider and wonder until I groan. It hurts and still I don't beg. Begging makes him mad. I do all I can to avoid his anger. I feel a dull pain in my abdomen. I hate this. I know he's fingering my cervix now. He loves using this form of punishment. My crying starts anew as the cramps hit me. I feel like he's splitting me open.

How could I have been so stupid to speak out of turn like that? When will I ever be what he deserves?