A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes. Milk it baby. Milk my cock."

My pussy muscles hold him in the breeding position and I milk his cock with all my might. He flexes again and I cry out and cum. I squeeze and he flexes. I cum again. Finally I feel his cock swelling. My pussy muscles grip his cock and I feel it flare. His hot cum hitting my cervix pushes me over the edge. More hot cum pumps into me and I start screaming and cumming. He pumps and pumps. I hear his cries too. I milk every drop from him. I give it one last squeeze and feel the last drops of his cum go in. His cock starts to shrink and my cervix closes as he pulls out. All of this load of cum is in my womb too. He falls off to my side and his cock comes out with a slurp. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me on the neck.

"That was fucking amazing. What a pussy you have."

"Yeah, and what a cock you have. It makes me crazy. All I can think of is taking your hot cum."

We cuddle for a while. Then he pulls me closer and we fall asleep.

I dream that I'm standing on a mountain top. A cold wind is blowing and I'm all alone.

********************

Eric.

I pause and take a deep breath before ringing Amy's doorbell. I try to shake off my nervousness. Time to go for it. I push the button.

"Come in, Eric. It's nice to see you.

"Hi Amy, nice to see you. Really nice. I love that outfit."

She is wearing a semi transparent red gown. It come down to mid thigh. It's split up the sides to the waist. Her nipples and pussy hair show through. Nice wide ass and full breasts with a narrow waist. She looks built for fucking.

She grabs my hand and pulls me to her. Her arms go around my neck. She stands on tiptoe and our lips meet. Her tongue pushes into my mouth and meets mine. She gasps and pushes against my cock. My hands move down and find her ass cheeks. I help her press against my cock.

"Oh my. I was going to offer you a glass of wine, but I'm really hot for you. Let's have the wine later. I'm hot and ready to fuck."

She turns, locks the door and leads me to the bedroom.

"You just stand there. I'll undress you. I want to see your hot body."

She starts with my shirt. It flies through the air and she is at my pants. I kick off my shoes and lift each leg to help her. My cock pops through the opening of my boxers. She grabs it immediately. She drops to her knees and takes it in her mouth.

"mmmm, nice cock. Watch this."

She licks up and down my shaft getting it wet. She takes a deep breath and throats me in one stroke. I almost fill her throat with my cum. She backs off a little and licks up and down again. I calm down and she pushes me back on the bed. He gown and my boxers fly through the air and she falls on my chest. He full breasts mash against my chest. I hold her to me by her ass cheeks. We kiss for a few minutes and I roll her over. It's pussy eating time.

"Oh fuck yes. Eat my hot pussy. Eat it."

I kiss my way down to it. She spreads for me and pulls her legs up. I lift her ass a little and spear her asshole with my tongue. She squeals and humps up. I give her a serious rim job. She is holding her legs up and moaning. I lick all the way up to her clit and hold the tip of my tongue on it. She squeals again and cums.

"Fuck yes. Nice tongue. I came so fast."

"Just hang on. I'm just getting started."

I suck and nibble on her pussy lips. She moans for me. I suck and lick all over her pussy. Her juice is running down her ass crack making a wet spot. I stick two fingers in and fuck her hard with them. She cries out and cums again. I find her G spot and start to work on it. I make her cum two more times.

"Oh fuck, stop. Too sensitive. Shove your cock in me. fuck me hard."

I rub her G spot a little more and suck up her clit. I give it a gentle bite. I hear her scream.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes."

I quickly move up and line up my cock. She throws her legs around me and pulls me down. My cock finds her pussy and she pulls me in fast. My bone hits her clit and she cums again. She humps hard against my bone, rubbing her clit. She cries out and cums again. I decide to put her on top to see what she can do. I pull one of her legs down and we roll over. I keep my cock in her. She comes up on her knees and drops on me. Her clit hits my bone and she cums again.

"OK, baby. Fuck me. Make my hot cum shoot in you pussy."

"Fuck yes. I want you cum. I'm on the pill and I want you to fill my pussy."

"Do it, baby. Make me cum.'

She starts humping up and down on me. What she lacks in muscle action she makes up with enthusiasm. She goes faster and faster. He clit hits my bone and she starts cumming and cumming. I feel a stirring in my loins and my cock flares. She feels it and pushes down hard. My cum shoots out and hits paints her pussy. She screams and cums with me. Our cries fill the house.

She falls on my chest catching her breath. I hold her full breasts to me as my cock slides out.

"Really nice, Eric. You're some pussy eater. You need to show Kevin how to do that."

I laugh.

"Pussy eating 101, huh?"

"Call it what ever you want. I want him to learn that. That was amazing."

"Just tell him where to find your G spot. It's about two knuckles in at the top of your pussy. Rub it with two fingers and suck up your clit. A gentle bite on it and the fireworks start. The longer he nibbles the more you cum."

"I'll definitely remember that."

"Now, how about that glass of wine."

"Just a minute. I'm still a little weak."

"A good one, huh?"

"Fuck yes it was good. No man ever made me cum like that with their mouth."

"Glad to be of service, maam."

"You silly. But that was pretty good service if that's what you want to call it."

She crawls off me and walks out. I watch her ass rocking as she goes. She returns a minute later with two glasses and a bottle of wine. I see cum juice running down her legs. We lean against the headboard and sip our wine.

"This swapping stuff is pretty good, huh?"

"Pretty good so far. We'll know more tomorrow afternoon."

"Just remember, it's just sex. No love involved. Keep it that way and it works."

"I'll try to remember that."

"Finish your wine. I want you to make my your bitch. I'm in heat and I want you to fuck me like a dog."

"Oh yeah. That's one of my favorites. You gonna bark for me."

"Yep, and I may howl too."

"Have you heard about the motorcycle position?"

"No. You gonna show me?"

"All you gotta do is ask."

'I'm asking. Ride me like a Harley."

"OK, Harley Mama. Suck my cock back up and we'll take a ride."

We slide down and she grabs my cock. She throats me and in just a few seconds my cock it throbbing. I roll her over and lift her hips. With no hands my cock finds her wet pussy. We both moan as I shove in her. My balls hit her clit and my pelvis bone hits her. I reach up and grab her hair. I push down on her back and pull. Her heads come up and her back sags down. A little more of my cock pushes in. I stroke in her and pulls back on her hair. She starts moaning and an orgasm goes through her body.

"Yes. I'm your bitch. Fuck me hard. Fuck your bitch hard."

I let go of her hair and fall on her back. I reach down and grab both of her wrists. I straighten up and pulls back. I yank her back and bury my cock in her. She squeals and cums. We get a nice rhythm going. I use her arms to set the pace. I make her cum two more time and my cock flares. I unload in her again. We both cry out and cum together. I fall on her back and we both collapse.

"Wow, I'm a Harley Mama now. That was all right."

"I thought you might like that."

She snuggles her back up to me. We spoon a while. She drags the blankets up, turn off the light and we fall asleep.

********************

Sarah

I wake and look at the clock. It's 8 am. Kevin is holding me in his arms. My breasts are pressed against his chest. His leg is between mine with my pussy touching his thigh. His morning wood is between us against my stomach. Last nights overwhelming orgasms comes to mind. My pussy twitches and I feel the moisture flow. I grab his cock and slowly jack it. He moans in his sleep. I gently roll him on his back and move over him. I line his cock up with my pussy and slowly lower myself on it. My pussy stretches out as his cock slides in me. I feel it touch my cervix and I remember how it felt last night. I hold it in place start milking his cock. I see his eye lids flutter and he looks at me. He smiles and flexes his cock. I groan and cum hard on him. He reaches up and pinches both nipples. I cry out and cum again.

"Fuck me, baby. Make me shoot my cum in you like you did last night."

"Yes. Yes. Hot cum for me. Hot cum in my pussy. Oh god yes."

My head falls back as I start working on his massive cock. All my nerve endings fire and I cum hard. He flexes and I cry out and cum again. He holds my nipples and squeezes them. Pain and pleasure mix and I cum again.

"Yes. Yes. Nipples and pussy. Yes. Fucking god yes."

He hold my nipples and pushes up in me. My pussy holds his cock in the prime position. I want his cum again. I hold him in the breeding position and squeeze him as hard as I can. I feel his cock start to swell.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please. Please. Please give me your hot cum. I want your hot cum."

He pushes up and I squeeze him. I feel his cock swelling. It flares just as he pinches my nipples. I feel the first squirt. The pain and pleasure overwhelms me as I scream and cum. I feel his cock pumping hot cum in me. He blasts shot after shot of his cum in my womb. His sperm is on it's way up looking for an egg. We add more to the stream. I hold him and milk his balls dry. I feel the last drops go in me as he pulls out. My cervix closes again and traps his cum in me. We lay together for a while and I slap him on the ass.

"Come on. Let's take a shower. We smell like someone got fucked in here."

We get in the shower and start with the soap. As I wash his cock it comes up hard again. He bends me over and pushes into me. I hold the faucets to keep from falling. He pulls me up and holds me by my hip bones. My feet are off the floor. He drives his cock in all the and pushes against my cervix again. I squeeze him hard. He pushes and holds still. My pussy muscles take over and milk his cock. I feel it swell and scream as he pumps more cum into me. He groans and he empties his balls into me. I squeeze every drop in as he lets me down. We wash each other two or three times. We get out and dry off. Back in the bedroom he hugs me to him.

"Thanks for an amazing night, Sarah. This is one for the record books. Your pussy muscles are so fucking good. I'm going to get Amy to learn that."

"Thank you too. You're a great lover. I'll never forget your big cock and the way you made me feel when you came in me."

We get dressed and he goes to the kitchen. I stop by the den and click stop on my laptop. I notice that my parts are a little sore and I'm walking gingerly. I stop by the bathroom and take a Tylenol. I go in and make breakfast for both of us. It feels a little strange making breakfast for someone besides Eric.

We finish eating and kisses me good bye. At five minutes to ten I pat him on the ass and he walks out. I make a mental note to go to the drug store for a morning after pill. I decide to go now. I leave a sticky note on the TV telling Eric I went to the store.

********************

"Good morning, maam, how can I help you.?"

"I need a morning after pill. Can you help me?"

"I'm sorry. They are by prescription only. You need to see a doctor."

Choking I say, "Thank you." and walk out. Panic sets in. All the horrible thoughts run through my mind. When Eric sees the video he will know I may get be pregnant. I won't be able to stop him from seeing it. He is going to go crazy. I see my marriage falling apart.

*********************

Eric

I wake the next morning with Amy's nose in his pubic hair. I groan and grab her hair.

"Oh fuck. What a wake up. Suck it baby. Suck that cum outta there."

She reaches under and cups my ball. One finger nail rakes across my asshole. I cry out and shoot my load in her throat.

'Holy crap, Amy. That was an amazing wake up."

She smiles and lick her lips. She wipes up a drop from her chin and licks her fingers.

"I figured you would like that. I cleaned up so you can eat my pussy again. I want one more before you leave."

"You got it. Lay back and spread for me. Show me that hot pussy."

She lays pack and pulls her legs up against her breasts for me.

"There ya go. Do me. Do me."

I move down and give her a lick from her asshole to her clit. She squeals for me. I attack her pussy with all my tricks. I finger fuck her and rub a little on her G spot. She is right on the edge of cumming. I let off and gently lick her.

"You fucker. Stop teasing me. Give me my cum. I want it. Make me cum."

I start again. I take her right to the edge. I wet one finger and touch her asshole. I take her clit between my lips and suck on it. I quickly stick my finger in her asshole. She screams and cums as I nibble on her clit. I ream out her asshole and nibble her clit till she cums two more times. I let up and watch her. Her eyes have rolled back in her head and she is having trouble breathing. I let her come back to normal. I move up and hold her in my arms. She hugs up against me pressing her breasts to my chest.

"Thank you, Eric. You're really a great lover. Let me get my strength back. We can take a shower and I'll make you some breakfast."

While Amy if fixing breakfast I copy the video to a disc. We eat, naked and grinning at each other. We finish and get dressed. I kiss her goodbye and leave.

******************

"I click the garage remote and the door opens. I see Sarah's car is gone. I suspect she went to the store for something. I pull in and go in the house. I see a note on the TV confirming what I thought. I turn on the TV to see if the game started. It's early in the first quarter. I grab a beer from the fridge and sit on the couch. The Cowboys are down one field goal. I know they will be ahead in the fourth quarter and find a way to lose. I sit back and watch.

A while later Sarah walks in. she looks nervous. She comes over and kisses me.

"Hi, baby. Want some lunch?"

"Ummm. No, Amy made a late breakfast. I may grab a sandwich later."

"Are you OK, baby."

"I think so. I haven't had time to get my head around everything yet."

"I feel the same way. It was really strange being with someone else."

"Did you enjoy it. Was he a good for you."

"Yes. We had a good time. How about you?"

"It was nice. I'm not sure I want to do it again. It's better with someone you love."

"I think one time was enough too."

"Amy recorded us. Do you think you want to watch it?"

"Maybe after your game is over."

"That sounds good. I need to watch Dallas lose."

"I'm a little tired. I think I'll take a nap."

She kisses me and goes into the bedroom. I think about us. I guess everything is OK. She didn't ask for a divorce and I don't want one. I wonder how it will be after seeing the videos. I kick back and watch the game.

I go in the spare bedroom and pulls the sheets off the bed. I put clean ones on and put the dirty ones in the hamper. I go in our room and fall on the bed. I've postponed it for a while. I know the shit is going to hit the fan when he sees me taking Kevin's cum. I can only hope we can stay together and I'm not pregnant. I also know if I'm pregnant he is gone.

'God, please help us get through this. I don't want to lose my Eric.'

********************

The game ends with Dallas losing by three points. I curse and go looking for Sarah. She is laying on the bed watching TV.

"She looks at me with a blank look.

"Dallas lost again, I suppose."

"Of course. It's what they do best and always in the last quarter."

'Sorry, baby."

"It's OK. Let's watch the videos, OK?"

Dreading it, I agree. He grabs my laptop and gets the disc of them at Amy's. He puts the laptop at the foot of the bed and leans against the headboard. He leans over and clicks play. We watch it and not much is said. I see that she isn't as good as I am. I can see that he isn't disappointed but he isn't that impressed either.

He pulls the disc out and opens the one of Kevin and me. I tense up as it shows him carrying me into the bedroom. We both watch intently. I feel him tense up when Kevin's cock comes into view. He is longer and thicker than Eric. He doesn't say a word. He leans forward a little as Kevin's cock goes in my pussy. It's like he can't believe I'm taking all of it. He leans back as we continue fucking. When he sees me begging for Kevin's cum he leans forward again. I see his hands clench into fists as he watches Kevin cum in me. He leans forward and stops the video.

"You let him cum in you? You took him bareback and begged for his cum?"

'Yes. I kinda got carried away."

"Carried away? You fucking begged for it. No condom and no thought about getting pregnant."

"I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't stop. He took control of me. He made me beg. I couldn't control myself."

"Jesus fucking christ. How many times did he cum in you?"

"Twice in bed and once in the shower."

"Did you beg for it every time?"

"I don't remember. I wasn't in control. He made me want it. I may have."

"What the fuck, Sarah. What if you're knocked up. What do we do then. Do you expect us to raise someone's kid?"

"I don't know, baby. I think we can work it out. I may not be pregnant."

"You may not be? Are you fucking kidding me? You took his cum three times and you think you may not be. How close were you to your fertile time."

'Oh god, baby. I think it's been twelve or thirteen days since my period."

"I have just one more question. Did you ever think of saying no, not with out a condom?"

Sarah breaks down, sobbing in her hands.

Between sobs, "Please, baby. I need you to help me through this. Please. I don't know what to do."

"What am I gonna do, hug you and make it all better. Fuck, Sarah. You let that big dick take control of you and you begged for him to cum in you. On my best day you never did that with me. You begged for it and you got it. Just how the fuck am I supposed to deal with that?"

"Please, baby. I need you. I can't do this alone. Please."

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I need to get away from all this. I need time to get my head around what happened. I'm going to get a motel so I can have some space. I guess we'll know in two weeks how bad everything is. One thing for sure. I won't raise another man's kid."

"Oh god, Please don't leave. I'll move into the spare room. Please don't leave."

She starts sobbing again as she watches me pack my suitcase. I walk out the door.

*******************

Two weeks later I buy a EPT kit at the drug store. I hurry home knowing I'm probably pregnant. I hurry into the bathroom and use the test. Fifteen minutes later I see a positive result. I fall on the floor sobbing. My marriage is over. My Eric will be gone as soon as he finds out. My world has crashed around me. I make it to my bedroom and fall on the bed. All I can do it cry and feel sorry for myself and Eric. If I had just said no everything would be OK. Finally sleep overtakes me and I dream of Eric and I playing with our baby on the living room floor.

I wake the next morning. My eyes are swollen and painful. I make it to the bathroom and shower. I put a cold wet cloth on my eyes. After a few minutes they feel better and I take a Tylenol. I make my way to the kitchen and make some coffee and toast. I realize I can't go to work in this condition so I call in sick and I want the rest of the week off.

So, there I sit debating whether to call Eric now or wait. I know I'll have to do it sooner or later. I suck it up and call him. He doesn't answer. I send him a text, "Please call me. I need to talk to you." He doesn't respond. I don't want to tell him over the phone, but I may have to if he won't take my calls. I decide to wait.