A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock out of Katy's mouth with a loud pop. While I coated my erection with a generous amount of lube, Katy bent over the coffee table and stuck her ass in the air. I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed my head through her ring of muscle. She gave a little cry and I paused to enjoy the incredible heat of her rear passage. She nodded and I continued to gently force my cock down into her ass until, after a couple of minutes, my hips touched her ass cheeks.

I began to gently ream her and Katy began to rock her hips to the rhythm I set. I reached around to stroke her clit causing Katy to begin moaning out loud again. We picked up the pace and sweat began form on the small of her back. Katy whispered above my own moans of excitement, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" like a chant. I diddled her clit faster and her whole body began to shake just as the most incredible vise squeezed my cock nearly in half as she came under me. A couple of strokes more and I spurted deep into that inner recess.

I pulled out and leaned forward to her ear. "Katy," I panted, "I love you, too."

12