A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me down to the lower levels of the ship and showed me my room. It wasn't the best place in the world but had a view of the ocean and had a shower and a bed, so that was good enough for me.

"Now if you do what I say and I will let you go once we reach Florida and that will be about 3 weeks so if you are a good little white slut to us then you can have your freedom, do you understand." He said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"I enjoy turning out white women to black cock and turning them into shameless sluts for black men and bred by black men to make our race superior, so I find the best ass I can find and fuck them silly." He replied.

I really had no answer to what he said and he told me that I should be in his quarters in an hour to service him. So I put away some of the few things that I had left, like my birth control and my toiletries and just lay in bed.

About an hour later, I didn't want to miss my chance to get fucked again by the black captain, so I looked for his room. I passed several of the crew members and they stopped me to play with my breasts and squeeze my ass. I knew they were talking about me but had no idea on what they were saying. I found his room a few minutes later and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw my black capturer standing at the door completely naked and my eyes automatically locked onto his limp black cock.

"So does my white sex toy like what she sees?" He asks

"Oh yes, I love your black cock." I replied.

"Good, tonight we will see how much that juicy white ass likes it." He commented.

"Oh no, not my ass, I never did it there, please don't, my pussy yes, but don't fuck my ass." I begged.

"So you never had a dick in your ass before? He asked.

"No" I replied,

"Well, tonight that will all change." He said.

I begged once again and started to cry at the thought of what his big black cock would do to my virgin white ass.

"Listen bitch, you will do what I say and now you will have to pay for your lack of respect and disobedience." He snapped at me.

He next got on the loud speaker and made an announcement to the ship then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me back up to the deck of the ship. I could tell by his demeanor that he was not too happy with my actions and wondered what he had planned for me next. As the crew made its way to the deck, he began to pull me towards the edge of the deck and tied my hands to the ship, so I couldn't move. He then made an announcement to the ship's crew which was met by a huge cheer and excitement by the crew.

"Now, we are all gonna fuck you in the ass and by the time we are done with it, you wont be able to walk straight or shit for a week without being in pain." He said in a mean tone.

I began to cry at the thought of what is going to happen to me. I saw one of the crew moves behind me and rub my pussy. He spread my legs apart and pressed his cock head at the entrance of my ass. I made once last attempt to beg him to not to do it but he grabbed onto my hips and stuck his cock head into my ass. It felt uncomfortable and I begged him not to do it.

"Shut up bitch, you will take it and enjoy it soon enough." My capturer said as he sat down on the ledge watching the soon to be destruction of my anus.

He then proceeded to shove his black cock into my ass deeper and I screamed out in pain. But my screams of pain just made him go deeper and deeper into my ass. I felt his body weight pressing against me as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper until it had no more room to go. He left it there and it felt like I someone had stuck a pole in my ass and it hurt like hell and the tears from my eyes began to become more intense as I begged him to stop.

He then slowly pulls out of my ass and the pain began to subside a little bit. He then slammed his black cock back into my ass and I screamed out in pain.

"Stop, you are ripping me apart" I screamed out.

The comment didn't seem to bother him as he began to pound my white ass with his big black cock and the pain was unbearable for the longest time but then the pain dulled a little bit and I had my first orgasm from anal sex and it felt wonderful. Soon after my first orgasm, he came deep in my ass then pulled out of my ass. As he was pulling out, I heard loud pop and felt an empty void in my ass. He released his grip and my legs crumbled and I felt his cum seeping out of my ass.

"That's one down and 20 more to go." The captain commented,

The next man positioned himself behind me and wasted no time and just slammed his cock into my sore ass. He feverishly pounded my ass and came a few minutes later. Man after man came and pounded my white ass. Some of the guys felt thicker than the other and some were longer but they all had the same thing in common, they all came in my ass and all made me had an orgasm.

"So my white slut likes black cock in her ass now." My black capturer asked.

"Yes, I love black cock in my ass, but no more please." I begged.

"Don't worry baby you only got a few more left." He joked.

So the final group of crew members got their turns tearing my ass up and cumming in side me. The last one to have his turn was my black capturer. He smacked my white ass with the palm of his hand which seemed to echo over the water and the crew cheered the pain that I was in. He then smacked the other cheek. I could barely stand because my legs felt like rubber. He grabbed onto me and then slammed his cock deep into my ass and his cock reached depths that no other cock today had ever reached and I winced in pain. He then violently began to pound my ass with no mercy and the tears were coming from my eyes and my pussy was cumming like no tomorrow. I wish I knew what happened at the end of the experience and how long he actually raped my white ass or if anyone else got a second serving but I ended up passing out from the pain and pleasure.

I woke up the next day to find me in my cabin bed and my ass was throbbing in pain and sore from the abuse that I received the previous day. I tried to sit up but it hurt and I was able to deal with the pain and try to stand up and go clean myself off. The bed sheets stuck to me and once I pulled them off. There was a mixture of cum and blood from ass on the sheet. I pulled them off also and then there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was one of the crew members smiling at me with a plate of food and some other thing.

"This ointment will ease the pain in your ass and maybe you feel better" The crew member said with a heavy accent.

"Also, the captain said for you to rest and heal up then, you are fair game to the whole crew, whenever we want you." He added as he fondled my breasts and roughly played with my pussy as he pushed me against the wall. I came instantly to his rough touch on my sensitive pussy.

"Typical white slut cumming for a black man" The crew member said to me.

I sat down and ate the food that was given to me and just lay in bed wondering why this was happening to me and maybe my dad was right that girls who act slutty get what they deserve in life. But every time I closed my eyes, all I could see is the captain's black cock and what it did to my pussy and ass and how intense the orgasms I had were. I tried to get out of my room later in the day but I was locked in and couldn't go anywhere.

As the sun set in my room, I turned on the small light that I had in my room and heard my door unlock and saw the captain at my door.

"So how is my white slut feeling today, I bet that ass is sore" He commented.

"Yes, it hurts still." I replied.

"That's what you get when you disobey a black man and not give him what he wants, do you understand." He mentioned.

"I need my cock sucked and since I know you are sore, I won't fuck your ass tonight and make that pussy want black cock even more by not giving you any." He told me.

So I sat up in my bed and waited for him to come closer. I reached out and undid his pants and pulled out his massive black cock that I was hooked on. I grabbed onto the shaft and began to stroke it slowly licking around the head of his cock. I went thru my usual blowjob routine and eventually he blew his load in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but several drops fell onto my breasts.

"Well, looks like you need some practice on swallowing black men cum." He said.

"So you will blow every guy tonight and you better not spill a drop of cum or else you will have to do everyone all over again." He ordered me.

The captain made an announcement over the ship's loudspeaker and the first crew member arrived at my room. I was still sitting at the edge of the bed with the taste of the captain's cum still lingering in my mouth. The captain moved to the chair that was set up by the desk and the crew member moved closer to me with a big smile on his face. I thought to myself that at least I now get to see what cocks entered my ass yesterday.

So I undid his pants and pulled out his black cock and gave him a blowjob. A few minutes into it I was wet and horny for black cock and wanted it in my pussy. He blew his load a few moments later and I swallowed every drop.

"Good white slut." The captain said and the crew member pulled up his pants and left, shortly after that another one arrived and I sucked off each crew member and my jaw was starting to hurt from being open so wide from the sheer thickness of some of the crew members. I was doing a great job at swallowing until I got to the second to last guy or at least that is what I guessed. He was a heavy cummer and I swallowed as much as I could and ended up gagging on some of the heavy load that he dropped in my mouth and the cum flowed onto my chest. I was disappointed in my performance and wanted to swallow his load completely but I failed.

"I guess that it is more practice for my white whore." The captain laughed.

So I had to blow the whole crew once again and this time I swallowed every drop and the taste of black cum was better and better each time I swallowed a load. The scent of black cock and black men was intoxicating for me and all I could think of is that I wanted more. Several times while sucking on the crew's cock, I wondered what they would feel like inside my pussy. So after I blew the last guy on the ship, the captain walked out of the room and locked me in my room.

I fell asleep with the lingering taste of black cum in my mouth and I went to bed horny as hell for some black cock. I woke up the next morning to a knock on my door and the door being unlocked. It was one of the crew members bringing me my breakfast. He put down the tray of food and walked towards me. He ran his hand over my legs and plunged it to my pussy. He moved onto the bed and spread my legs as he pulled down his pants revealing his cock to me.He positioned himself to invade my pussy with his black cock and teased my pussy lips with his cock.

"Fuck me with your big black cock." I begged.

He plunged his cock inside me wet pussy and I moaned in sheer delight. He worked his cock inside my pussy and I came in an instant. He worked his cock in and out of my pussy with relative easy and I moaned and bucked in sheer delight. My moans and screams of passion seemed to turn him on and his pace quickened and he began to pound my pussy,

"Fuck me harder," I begged him.

He feverishly pounded my pussy as fireworks went off in my head and I bite down on my bottom lip to muffle the screams of pleasure that I was experiencing at the moment. After, several long hard thrusts he shot his load deep into my womb and laid on top of me breathing heavily exhausted from fucking me. I felt his cock go limp inside me and then felt him pull out. His massive load of cum began to seep out of my pussy and I laid there enjoying the experience as he pulled up his pants and walked out the room.

I lay there still spread wide for black cock feeling some of the guys cum ooze out of my pussy and moved my hand to clean some of it off me. I scooped up some and licked my fingers clean tasting as wonderful mixture of black cum and my own juices.

So for the next few days, I was fucked silly by each of the crew members one by one and loved every minute of it. I wanted black cock more and more and when I was alone in my room, all I could think about is cumming for black cock. Once the captain knew I was hooked on black cock, he allowed me to leave my room and wander around the ship.

I would tan on the deck and whenever someone needed servicing. I would fuck them instantly with no questions asked. I learned new positions and never knew how great sex could be with a man. I was a slut for black cock and getting more black cock was all that I wanted.

A few days later, things changed for me. I went from just fucking one guy at a time to fucking 2 or 3 guys at a time. I loved being the center of attention and the desire of every guy on the ship. I felt for the first time the sheer joy of being fucked in my pussy and sucking on a black cock. I even experiences on several occasions, a black cock in every one of my holes and how wonderful and intense the orgasms felt and wanted to experience it more than once and the crew was more than willing to give me what I want.

One day, the captain came to my room after some of his crew got done gangbanging me and I was exhausted by wanted more.

"I see my little black cock slut can't get enough." He commented.

"I love black cock and want all I can get" I replied.

"Tonight, you can eat with the crew and then entertain us with one of those sexy dances that you perform once in awhile for us," He told me then walked out.

I lay in bed hoping that one of the crew members would come into my room and fuck me but no one came and I was increasingly becoming hornier and hornier as the day went by. It was around dinner time and I took my tanned naked body into the dining area and saw that all the guys look up at me and admire my ample chest and killer booty. They all wanted me and all used me for their carnal desires and I loved the attention and loved black cock even more.

I scanned the room as I sat down next to the captain and knew what everyone of their cocks looked like and what they enjoyed the most in bed. As dinner was ending, the captain ordered me to entertain the crew. So I got up onto the table and began to dance sexy for the crew. My hands explored my body and rubbed my private parts. The crew was noticeably turned on and I began to give lap dances to some of the crew. But the mood of the room changed from enjoyment and happiness to wanton sexual lust. One of the guys picked me up off his lap and pinned me to the table and slammed his cock deep inside my pussy. I came instantly to the rough treatment.

He pounded my pussy for a few minutes then pulled out and came all over my stomach and chest. The next thing I knew the whole crew was lined up to fuck me and do whatever they want to me. I prepped some of the guy and sucked on some of the crew's black cock as another invaded my pussy. I was orgasming like no tomorrow and was hot and horny wanting more. I did find it strange that none of them would cum in me but cum on my face, or my tits, or just on my stomach and pussy. But, I didn't mind, I was getting black cock and having great orgasms.

They ran a train on me fucking my ass; pussy and even titty fucked me before they came on my face. I had no idea that the captain was filming all the activities and I acting like the black cock whore that I have become. I also wondered if that stuck up bitch of a cheerleader in high school enjoyed having a train run on her by the basketball team as much as I did at the moment.

After the crew got done with their dessert, they left me in the dining room covered in sweat and cum feeling like a dirty whore. But all I could think about is how much I wanted more and how much I enjoyed the attention. I saw the captain come closer and patted me on my head.

"A good black cock slut you have become and I'm sure your parents would be proud of you." He commented.

"They would disown me if they knew what I have been up too," I joked.

"Well, looks like I shouldnt send this video tape to your folks then, so they can see what a shameless black cock slut you have become." He said.

I was in shock but at the same time I was curious about the tape and how I looked on it. So I decided ask him if I could watch it. So he liked my request and told me to clean myself up and meet him in his room in one hour. I went back to my room to cheers and gropes and grabs from the crew. I showered, cleaned myself up and went to the captain's room.

"Sit on the floor and watch yourself act like a whore." He ordered.

I sat down on the cold floor and the captain started the tape. It started with me doing my sexy dance on the table then proceeded to show me acting like a whore. I was fucking one guy, getting double penetrated, sucking and getting fucked in my pussy and ass by every guy in the room and letting them cum all over me. I was turned on by watching me fuck and wanted the captain to use me now.

"Ill bet that you want some more black cock in you and you want mine." The captain mentioned.

"Yes, fuck me; fuck me with your black cock." I begged.

"Sorry whore, you are no longer worthy of my cock and only good enough for my crew." The captain said.

I felt my heart sink in my chest and felt worthless.

"Soon, we dock in the US and you can leave the ship, we are done with you and find a new piece of ass to use." The captain informed me.

"But, I don't want to leave, I want to stay, I hate my life at home." I begged.

"Sorry my white whore, we are done with you and of no use of you anymore." He commented.

"If you want some black cock you will have to find it for yourself and let them fuck you." He added.

As a token of appreciation for my services, he gave me back some of my things that I thought he threw overboard. He dismissed me and I went back to my room and began to cry at the thought of not being on the ship anymore. I sat in my room and no man would come near me and when I wanted to have my fun, they would push me away and walk away. I was losing my mind and was so horny that I thought I would explode.

The next day he came back into my room and thought that he wanted a piece of me but I was wrong,

"I had some time to think about what you said and wanted to make it right, so I know how much you hate your life at home, so I sent the video tape to your family. I will bet they will have a heart attack when they see there sweet angel be nothing more than a cum dumpster for black men." He told me.

I was in shock and devastated because I could never show my face at home again but at the same time I thought that he was going to keep me on the ship.

"Once we land in Florida, my cousin will have you. The city of Atlanta needs a piece of white meat like you to use and abuse." The captain told me.

"Plus, you already were a stripper and now you are a black cock slut, so it's a natural fit for you, plenty of black cock and plenty of attention, isn't that what you want the most?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied heartbroken.

I looked out the window and saw land for the first time. I had no idea where I was but it was nice to see something besides water. I tried to leave my room but the captain had locked my door once again and I was a prisoner once again. I was all alone for one more day until I heard the ship slowing down and a voice telling me to get dressed from the other side of the door. I put on clothes for the first time in nearly 3 weeks and it felt funny.

The door unlocked and two men entered my room. One grabbed my things and the other grabbed me and led me up to the deck of the ship. There I saw the captain talking to a very large and intimidating man. He was black as night and built like a football player and can I tell you, I was horny for him. He and the captain saw me appear on the deck and a big smile appeared on the man's face and the crew member dragged me over to the conversation.