A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like our white sex toy, Jamal." Don't you?" The captain asked.

"She will have to do, nice ass, big tits, perfect for black cock." Jamal said.

Jamal shook the captain's hand and then grabbed my arm and lead me to his car. He threw my things into his trunk then threw me into the front seat of his car.

"Listen bitch, we own you now and you will do whatever we say, we will be pimping your white ass out to every black customer that wants a piece of white pussy, you understand that whore?" Jamal asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"So when was the last time you had some black cock in you, slut." He asked. "It's been three days." I replied and he buried his hand between my legs and felt that my panties were soaking wet.

"Looks like you need some bad, girl" He said.

I just nodded my head I agreement and started to stare at the bulge that was forming in his pants.

"So you want my black cock don't you?" He asked,

"Yes" I replied.

"Why" He asked.

"I love black cock and I'm horny as hell for it right now." I replied.

"Take off your clothes and maybe I will give you a taste." He ordered me.

I undressed and was completely naked in his car. He checked out my figure and liked what he saw. He tweaked and squeezed my breasts then played with my pussy and I purred like a kitten to his rough touch and treatment. Then he began to drive. My chest was in clear view of the public so whenever he pulled up next to a car, they all saw my ample chest and liked the view. Some were offended but I didn't care. We got honks of approval and guys asking me thru the window to show them more. But Jamal kept on driving until we hit the highway.

As we were driving, I caught the attention of a car full of white guys that were checking out my chest and I smiled and waved at them.

"So you think ain't of those white boys got a cock as big as mine," He said.

I turned my head and saw that he has pulled out his cock and was shaking it for me. When I saw it, I licked my lips and wanted to please it more than anything in the world. The next thing I knew I was leaning in and grabbed onto his shaft and began to stroke his cock to make it hard. A few seconds later, it began to grow and I used my tongue to tease the head of his cock. I began to lower my head onto his cock and savoring the taste of it since it has been so long since I had some. I began to work his cock with my tongue and my mouth and he was enjoying the moment. I had only two concerns at the moment. One was making him cum in my mouth and the other was hoping that he wouldn't crash the car.

I found myself repositioning myself on the seat. I was on my knees on the seat and my head was buried deep in his lap and my ass was pressed against the window. I felt the window roll down and my as was now hanging out of the car and it got plenty of attention as cars honked there horns and made comments as they passed by but I didn't care. I just wanted to taste his black cum. After a long time of licking and sucking on this magnificent black cock, it finally erupted and he came in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and just held his cock in my mouth to savor the taste and feeling of his cock in my mouth. I repositioned myself on the seat and just had a smile on my face as I licked my lips taking any last drop of cum that was available to me.

"Damn, whitey, you can suck a cock better than black women can" He commented.

I was pleased with the comment and just smiled at him. He knew that he could have me anyway he wanted and any black man could have me also

After about 2 hours of driving we arrived in a small town just outside of Atlanta. We pulled up to this huge house and couldn't believe that this guy lived there. Once, he pulled up into his driveway. Several black men exited the home to meet him at the car. He greeted them and I got out of the car with my clothes in hand allowing everyone to see me naked.

I was apparently recognized by a few of the guys because I overheard one of them saying that I was the chick on the video and he smiled and nodded yes. My things were taken out of the trunk and I heard a woman's voice telling them to take everything to room number 10. I caught a glimpse of this beautiful black woman that was simply breathtaking and became more beautiful as she got closer to me. She walked up to Jamal and welcomed him home and I was a little jealous at that moment.

"So this is our new houseguest?" She asked.

"Yes" Jamal answered.

"Good, I will have to thank my cousin for his fine selection of white meat, so whitey do you love black cock as much as you show it on the video?" She asked.

"I know she does, she sucked me off on the way here." Jamal commented.

"I will call that your bonus for the year then" She commented. "Now take her things up to the room and leave us." She added.

"Your name is Ashley right?" She asked,

I haven't heard my name mentioned by another soul in nearly three weeks and I almost forgot what it was. I nodded my head yes.

"My name is Trina." She said. "I own this lovely estate and also a club a few miles down the road." She added.

"I first like to apologize for my driver and his actions on the drive here, you know when black men see a big ass and tits on a white girl, and they want some of that." She said.

"Its okay, I didn't mind sucking on his black cock, I enjoyed it." I replied.

"Good, now that we got that out of the way, I will tell you a few things." Trina commented.

"Now first, we must go over the rules. First, you must not fuck my help; I have bigger plans for that. If you wanna be a common whore then I can put you in a trailer and you can suck and fuck every guy will want for their food stamps. Second, you will respect the home and it will respect you. We will not harm you in anyway and none of my clients will either. So you are safe here and the last rule is don't get pregnant, you are pretty worthless when you are pregnant and if you do get pregnant then I will show you what happens. You have a fresh set of birth control pills; it is in both our best interests to use them." She commented.

As we walked the grounds, I saw a huge pool with a few other girls laying out tanning but could never figure out why black women needed to tan since they were already dark. I caught the eye of a few of the girls tanning but never was properly introduced.

"I take it you like being naked" Trina asked,

"I don't mind it." I said slightly embarrassed. She motioned for one of her servants to bring me a robe and he did. I found it strange that she had a white servant and as I scanned the area, most of her employees minus her bodyguards were white. We got into this golf cart and she said that she wanted to show me something. We drove across her land and her estate was huge and came to the end of the estate and in the distance I saw a little village of people and children running around. I saw about 20 kids ranging from 5 years old to newborn infants. The moms outside were of all white and all of them had black children. Half of them were pregnant once again and none looked that happy at the moment.

"This is where you will end up if you get knocked up." Trina said. "All these women had the same opportunity as you but they thought that if they got pregnant then they wouldn't have to work for me, so I thought them a lesson and now they are nothing for than cum dumps and are only bred by black men. Each one of these skanks has at least one black child and some already have 3 or four." Trina commented

I knew that I didn't want to end up here looking like one of the women here, so I knew I would listen to the advice that I was given. We drove back up to the estate.

As we drove, we heard several beeps on her phone, she asked me to check what it was and I looked and saw that she had two text messages and she told me that he could open them. I looked at the message and saw that it had my address and my ex boyfriend's address.

"Looks like your folks and your ex boyfriend will be watching a great show in a few minutes. I wonder if your white boy boyfriend will enjoy seeing his girlfriend being a slut for black men." Trina said.

"Plus, it's a hot video and you were screaming like a whore in heat and I'm sure plenty of small dicked white boys and unsatisfied white girls looking to try black cock will see small video clips of it online and pay lots of money for the full version plus with the funny captions and commentary at the end, I'm sure your parents would be proud of you." Trina added.

I didn't care about what my ex thought or what the people on the internet thought of me. I was kind of worried about what my parents thought but that didn't last long as I already knew that they would disown me and I was on my own from now on. I had a few bucks still from my trip and hopefully make a little stripping then I could go from there.

We arrived back up at the mansion and she led me to my room. I saw that it was a wonderfully large room with a huge bed. It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

"You lived like whore for 3 weeks and proved some of your worth, so now you will live here until the time comes when I don't need you anymore," Trina said as she showed me around.

"Here is how this is going to work. Four nights a week, you will be stripping for me at my private club and do whatever the guys pay for under the table. We also have a glory hole where you will be sucking cock between shows and dances and black men love getting their cocks sucked especially by slutty white women like you. I like to indulge in men's fantasies, so if the man wants a big titty white cheerleader for example, then you will be wearing a cheerleading outfit and then suck and fuck him. You may keep the tips that you make at the club but all other money goes to me for feeding your ass and housing your ass and any other thing that may arise while you are here." Trina said.

"We have breakfast at 10am, lunch at 1pm and dinner at 7pm everyday, so dress like a lady and act like a lady." Trina added.

She walked out of the room to attend to other business and left me to admire my new surrounding and told me that someone will be up later to give me the total introduction. I did however miss being on the ship and being a piece of meat to all those black men and wonder if I would be getting the same amount of cock here or would I stray and end up like those other women.

I lie on my head and let my mind wander and all I could think about is Jamal's cock and the captain's cock. My daze was interrupted by someone opening my door.

"I'm Lakeshia, follow me." This woman said to me.

I followed her out of my room and down to the basement of the house. I saw different rooms filled with a variety of items ranging from pillows to rooms that had beds in them and some weird room with whips, chains and lots of leather around.

"Here is where you be required to perform every afternoon, we conduct online shows for customers and give them what they want. You may be just required to strip for the customer, play with yourself or masturbate with a dildo, do some girl on girl stuff or even fuck some guy on camera for them, so we do a little bit of everything here, if it makes money then we will do it and you will be amazed at how many white guys pay big bucks to see a white woman fucked by a black man." Lakeshia said.

"And by the sales of that video tape and a few of my editing skills, you already sold 1000 copies in just a few days." She added.

We paused to watch one of the shows that were taking place and show me how this worked. I was clueless about most of what she said and the only experience I had with a computer was checking email and myspace. I watched this dark haired beauty masturbate on camera and I do have to say that I was turned on by watching her get herself with that huge black dildo.

"There are 8 other girls living and working here and they all are just like you, they got a taste of black cock and now are hooked and the biggest sluts for black cock that you will ever see. Just goes to show that if you fuck a white girl right, she will do anything for a man, so we take advantage of that and everyone wins, you get black cock and we get money." Lakeshia said.

She leads me to another part of the house and it looked like a private beauty salon and pointed for me to sit down.

"Now, take off that robe and let's see what I got to work with." She commented.

I undid my robe and showed my body to this woman and she liked what she saw.

"Looks like we will have to trim the carpeting down there, I think that you bald will be a perfect touch and that annoying landing strip is pointless, you keep that there to show white boys on where to go." Lakeshia joked.

She then proceeded to give me a bikini wax and then cut off some of the split ends on my hair and made me look sexier than I already thought I was nowadays. After the wax and cut, she took my measurements and led me back to my room. I saw that it was almost 7pm, so I took a quick shower and got ready for dinner. I walked down and saw two huge tables of set up and one table had Trina and all her people there and the other table was all the white girls that stayed at the house.

None of the girls introduced themselves to me but just smiled at me and ate their dinner. The other table was loud and having a great time. After, dinner was ended, Trina called off the names of those that are working tonight and I heard my name being called and I was assigned to this room called the hole and I had no idea what that meant until one of the women at the table told me that I will be sucking cock all night long and it is a glory hole. I knew I didn't want to piss her off but wondering why me, so I went back upstairs and gathered what I was told to take.

We were all led to the club by Trina's bodyguards or assistants at the house. We were led into the club by the back door and I'm sure that the other girls there were use to it already but it was new and scary for me. Every girl had their own private changing room and I was told that I would have to earn mine. I heard the crowd in the club for the first time once the music started to play. It was mainly hip hop and r and b related music which I liked but never really got into.

I got a tour of the club and found it to be a strange place. It had mainly black clientele with a few white guys in the audience and I just figured it was the south, so it was natural. The only thing I found to be super strange was that their was a washroom for black cock only and the others was for everyone else. I was finally led to where I was supposed to be for the night. I saw that it was a small room with a hole in the wall and all it had was padding on the floor and a small stool to sit on and some space for a drink or something.

"This is your assignment for the night, you suck any black cock that comes to you thru there and that is all you will do tonight, unless we tell you otherwise." Lakeshia told me.

I walked into the room dimly lit room and sat down on the stool then heard the door behind me lock. I sat there for almost an hour waiting for something to happen then my luck changed and I saw this wonderful black cock come thru the hole and I just sat there amazed at how beautiful it looked.

"Well, slut, start sucking, I ain't got all night." The mystery guy said.

So, I dropped onto my knees and twirled my tongue around his head and a few licks later he was hard as a rock. He wasn't as big as what I have seen in the past but black cock is black cock to me. So a few minutes after me working his cock, he started to grunt and moan and came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop like good white girls suppose to do and saw the cock disappear from my view.

"Did you spit or swallow there?" He asked.

In the most seductive voice I could say that I swallowed all his cum. He left happy and I was left there savoring the taste of his cum waiting for the next one to appear. It seemed that I was a hit because after that first guy, I was kept busy for the next 5 hours. I swallowed so much cum that I was full and sucked on so many different sizes and shapes of black cock that I was in my own little heaven. I started out fully dressed and about half way thru the night. I was completely naked and found myself masturbating to the thoughts of what some of the cocks that I have just played with would do to my pussy and my ass.

The door was finally unlocked and opened and Lakeshia was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Damn, white girl, you set a new record for the night. You sucked off 25 guys in one night and most didn't last 10 minutes with those lips. You even had several return customers for the night." She said.

I felt a sense of pride that I could please so many people in one night and I got myself dressed then I was led home with the rest of the girls. They all seemed like they were in their own little world, so I didn't want to disturb them. So I sat there looking out the window wishing I had some black cock in me. So we got home and I found my way to my room and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I went thru the moments of the day, I would put on some kind of show for guys online a few hours during the day and at times, I relaxed at the pool but I was going crazy in lust not getting any black cock in me. I been stuck in the room at work for 3 days and as much as I enjoyed sucking on black cock, I wanted to feel one inside me and get fucked silly. So needless to say I was horny as hell and every one of Trina's bodyguards or male employees were looking extremely good to me.

"Come with me" A female voice said.

I got up off my lawn chair and adjusted my bikini and saw that it was Trina. I followed her to her office and sat down. She started to talk about how things were going with me and how much the guys at the club are enjoying my oral skills and how much business in that area has increased and the guys wanna see the woman behind the blowjobs, so she decided that tonight, I get to move up and out of the hole and onto the stage.

"I bet you are horny as hell for some black cock." Trina asks.

"Yes, I love sucking black cock but I need more." I explained to her.

"All slutty white women like you do." Trina says.

"But first, I have a task for you and you will enjoy it." Trina added.

She handed me a note with an address in it and what to wear then told me to meet her at the door in 30 minutes. I thanked her then left the room and saw that the note required me to wear a business suit and I was confused at the moment until I walked into my room and saw a business suit on my bed along with heels. I got ready and saw that Trina was in similar clothing.

We left the home and proceeded to go downtown. It was the first view of the city of Atlanta that I ever got and it was a huge city from what I ever had seen with my own two blue eyes. We arrived at the destination and it was late in the day when most of the business world was leaving work.

"I have a late meeting with D.A Jones" Trina said to the front desk.

She was let into the building and we were both scanned and searched by security. We arrived at the D.A office to see 5 men sitting around at a huge table talking. The gentlemen were all black and much older that what I was use to seeing. She pointed to the chair in the corner and I obediently sat down and listened to them talk about some kind of legal issues that Trina had and what she could do to resolve them. At that moment the room got silent and a few of the guys looked over at me.

I wondered if they knew I wasn't wearing any panties of I was in heat from not getting fucked in almost a week by a black man. So after a few minutes of discussing the issue some more, One of the guys stood up and closed all the blinds for the office.

"Showtime, Ashley, show these men what you really are and what you love." Trina said.