A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit nervous at but I stood up and started to remove my business suit.

"Leave the skirt and heels on." I heard one of them say.

So I did what he asked and I was standing in front of 5 black guys and Trina, in just a short skirt and heels. I saw all the guys smile and bulges begin to form in there pants. I walked over to the first guy and ran my hand over the bulge in his pants as he squeezed my breasts and pulled on my nipples. I moan in pleasure to his touch then lowered myself on my knees and undid his pants.

I pulled out his already hard cock and overheard a few of his friends joking that it has to be awhile since his wife has gone down on him, I stroked his cock slowly with my hands and then proceeded to lick the tip of his cock with my tongue and he moaned it delight. I ran my hands up and down his thighs as I began to work his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt that I was a pro at sucking black cock now and wanted him to cum in my mouth as fast as possible, so I knew I was doing a good job. And like all others that have crossed my path lately, he came in my mouth rather quickly. He let out a huge moan as he was cumming and I just looked up at him while he was cumming in my mouth.

I pulled away from his cock and saw it go limp and looked up at him with this innocent, lustful look.

"Now, we all have come in her mouth and let's move onto what we all want now, her ass and pussy." One of the gentlemen said.

I was puzzled by the comment but then figured that the others were just one of the many men I got the pleasure to suck off at the club. One of the guys got up off his seat and grabbed me by my arm then tossed me onto the board room table. He pulled up my skirt in the process and spread my legs. I was leaning forward anxiously waiting for him to fuck me. He started to undo his pants and well as the other guys in the room also. He pulled me closer to the edge of the table and plunged his hard black cock into my wet pussy.

I came instantly since it was so long that I was violated by a black cock. The fireworks in my head felt amazing. He got into a pretty good rhythm fucking my pussy but I wanted him to fuck me harder.

"Fuck me with that big black cock." I begged and his paced increased until he shot his load inside me. He was exhausted and out of breath. He pulled out and I felt some of his cum leaking out of my pussy. The next guy lined himself up and slammed his cock into my pussy. This practice continued for over an hour with each of the guys taking turns fucking my pussy then my ass and some even titty fucked me and came on my face. This all occurred as Trina watched.

After they were all done, I lay on the table covered in sweat and cum wanting more but it looked like the guys in the room were done and they began to get dressed and leave the room. The all spoke with Trina as they left and she seemed pleased with the results of the meeting. She stood up and walked over to me carrying a towel.

"Good job Ashley, now clean yourself off and get dressed, you have the night off from the club." She said.

I got dressed again and went from looking like a whore in heat to a normal professional business woman that all the guys were checking out as I walked past. I began to wonder if I still had cum in my hair or people could tell I just got gangbanged by 5 older black gentlemen, But I didn't care, I was on such a high from getting fucked that I could care less about anything in the world.

After that day, I never looked back and I am happy with what I am doing. I was a sex toy for black cock and proud of it. I have had the opportunity to fuck rap stars and their entourages, football players and a host of other black men. I have had plenty of black sexual partners. I have done just about everything you can think of with black men and even done some women in my day but to me there is no better feeling than being fucked by a black man.