A New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to the attic, walking by the first floor where the bedrooms were located. Matthias was already waiting for them, still wearing his clothes. "I said you allow her to walk," Matthias noted.

"I did, Sir, but she preferred crawling."

"I see," he unconvincingly said and stood up. He grabbed his wife's buttocks and looked at Christina, "Why don't you put her back there, so we can take a better look at her?"

"Great idea, Sir," Renee agreed.

First, Renee placed leather cuffs on Christina's wrists and ankles; they looked similar to Christina's collar, probably a set. Christina looked across the room and saw a pair of hinges on the ceiling and another pair of them on the floor. Ropes were hanging from all of them; these ropes were soon attached to Christina's cuffs. She was now in an X-position but it wasn't too uncomfortable as the ropes were long and her arms didn't stretch. A blindfold was placed on her eyes and she was instructed to kick her shoes in case she wanted to stop, although she was informed in advance that it was just an inspection.

Four hands were exploring her body at the same time and Christina couldn't enjoy herself more. They both knew exactly how to touch her; they were gentle at one moment and possessive the next one. At some point, she felt a piece of cloth entering her pussy. Before she could wonder about its purpose, a smack on her butt made her focus elsewhere. Renee was also scratching Christina's skin lightly and the younger woman shivered with excitement. Thankfully, they didn't touch her crotch any further because Christina knew she wouldn't be able to control herself; her arousal was already very intense. Having her body used for the amusement of her owners was such a turn-on for Christina; it was more humiliating than being led on a leash. And somehow, although she barely knew them, she trusted them to do such a thing.

As soon as inspection came to an end, Christina was briefly released from her restraints. Renee offered her hand and led her submissive to the king-size bed that was occupying most of the room. Christina, with the satin sleeping mask still covering her eyes, lied down and ropes went through the metal rings of her cuffs once again. Arms and legs were spread but her gag was now removed and she tried to stretch her jaw. She could feel both their dominants on the bed with her, securing the cuffs. Renee was on her right and placed a pillow under her head and Matthias was on her left; Christina could tell their scents apart. Strangely enough, they hadn't said a word in a long time; after so many years together, they could probably communicate with their eyes only.

They left her alone, Christina couldn't feel their weight on the bed anymore. The door opened and closed again. One of them left; it was Matthias, otherwise, she would have heard Renee's heels. Renee was waiting for him to return. Or was she? For the first time since this adventure began, Christina felt fear. She was tied on a bed, legs spread apart and all she could see was darkness. What if Renee and Matthias weren't the only people in the house? What if they had invited someone else? Or what if Renee was taking pictures of Christina's exposed pussy; she could easily do it in complete silence. All the trust she had felt earlier was gone in a matter of seconds. She was scared and angry about how easily she had exposed herself.

Matthias returned but still no talking; how could they do it? He left an object on the wooden desk they had placed under the window. What he was preparing to do and what was it? A camera? A song started playing; Matthias had brought a speaker. Christina was relieved and chuckled; she was wrong to question them. The music wasn't very loud but the sound was crystal clear. She recognised the track that was playing and she liked it. It was a nice touch to add some music, it actually made her relax immediately.

Someone joined Christina on the bed and the inside of her thighs got scratched, a bit stronger than before; it was Renee. Her nipples were teased and lightly scratched as well. Damn, Renee knew what she was doing. "Why's your pulse elevated?" Renee asked and squeezed Christina's right nipple.

Christina swallowed hard before answering, "I don't know, Mistress. It's excitement, I guess."

"I see," Renee said and put more pressure on Christina's nipple, "Let's see how good of a slave you are," she added.

Renee placed her legs on each side of Christina's head and lowered her body. Her pussy landed on Christina's face who was more than eager to please her Mistress. Renee's was already wet and there was a very strong odour of her lady juices; Christina was further aroused by this smell. She wasted no moment; her tongue started the work right away. As far as Christina could tell, Renee had shaved her pussy clean. Christina hadn't licked a woman in months and this wait had made her even hungrier. Renee was moaning hard and was rubbing herself on Christina's face, trying to get off sooner.

"Enough," Matthias suddenly said; Renee stopped instantaneously and climbed off Christina's face.

Christina heard a smack on a bottom and then a kiss. Renee approached her again and pulled the cloth out of Christina's pussy, "Open your mouth slave," she barked an order which Christina followed instantly. Renee used these, as it turned out, knickers as Christina's gag; Christina found the knickers more comfortable than the ball-gag. "In case you need to say the safe-word, spit it out," Renee informed her before leaving the bed.

"Come on, babe. You've waited too long for this. Make this sweet girl climax," Matthias calmly said, "Christina, you can come whenever you like," he added.

His words were music to Christina's ears; she had shown great self-restraint so far and she didn't how much longer she could last before climaxing. Thankfully, she was able to relax and let Renee's mouth do the rest. And what a mouth she had; although she claimed she hadn't been with a woman in more than two decades, she was extremely talented and her tongue danced on Christina's wet lips. Renee was hungry; Christina could feel it. She expected Renee to use her fingers as well to explore her pussy deeper but she waited in vain; the older woman relied only on her oral skills. She bit lightly Christina's swollen clit and Christina wanted to scream by a combination of pain and pleasure that was overwhelming her body.

Christina was aware that she wouldn't probably be permitted to come again during the night so she edged herself as much as possible. But, as Renee was trying harder and harder, it was nearly impossible to resist anymore; Christina's body stretched as a strong orgasm conquered her body, sending vibrations to her spine and cum on Renee's mouth. Renee didn't stop licking even after the wave of Christina's orgasm had passed although the pace had dropped considerably. The door opened and Matthias entered the room; Christina hadn't heard him leave.

Matthias removed the sleeping-mask from Christina's eyes and it took her a moment or two to regain her sight. She tried to raise her head and she saw Renee still between her legs; Renee's hands were tied behind her back. Matthias freed Christina and pulled out the knickers from her mouth. He signalled that she could get out of the bed and she did it very carefully so she wouldn't hit Renee; her legs were still a bit sore. Matthias offered her a glass of water; a small gesture that Christina hugely appreciated. While she was drinking, he took another one and helped his wife drink with a straw. He caressed her face and she tried to kiss his fingers but he moved them quickly away. Christina left the glass aside and saw him opening a small box. He turned to her and gave her a vibrating egg, "Slide it into your pussy," he ordered.

Christina took the egg from his hands, "Yes, Sir," she agreed and pushed it inside herself. As soon as she did that, he bent his knees so he could reach Christina's ankle cuffs and link them together.

He pointed with his finger a spot near the door, "Kneel over there," he said and Christina obliged quickly, "Hands behind your back," he added and linked those cuffs too. Christina saw him grabbing her gag and opened her mouth, waiting for it. She would probably be just a spectator for the next part of the night but Matthias wouldn't let her escape just yet; he turned on the egg's vibration but he chose the slowest speed. This way, Christina would remain aroused but it wouldn't be enough for her to climax.

Matthias could now turn his attention solely to his wife and while he was approaching her, Renee had a big smile on her face. He slapped each of her butt cheeks a few times and fingered her afterwards; she flinched at first and then she was breathing heavily as Matthias was pushing his fingers deeper inside her. He stopped at some point and licked his wife's juices off them; Christina knew very well that Renee tasted great.

Renee was expecting her torture to come to end but Matthias had other plans. He turned her around and she was in a somewhat uncomfortable position because she was still in handcuffs. Matthias dug into a small duffel bag and found another ball gag which Renee was more than willing to accommodate in her mouth. Not worried about Renee making any more sounds, Matthias pushed her legs apart and went straight to eating her out. He was very slow with his moves and he occasionally stopped and slapped her pussy lightly. Christina couldn't see Renee's reactions very clearly but muffled sounds were coming more often from her gagged mouth. Matthias stopped and undid her bra so he could lick her nipples. In the meantime, she was trying to lock her legs behind his back, pushing him even closer to her body.

Deciding that it was eventually time, Matthias uncuffed her hands and he was ready to let the handcuffs aside but she offered him her wrists again, just not behind her back this time. Matthias signalled her to turn around but this time she could support her body with her arms. At the same time, he removed his trousers and his boxers to reveal his rock-hard cock. Without further delay, he entered his wife and began fucking her vigorously while pulling her hair at the same time. Christina was envying Renee at the moment; she wished she was in her place as the egg had turned her on significantly and she needed a good fuck to orgasm. Before either of them climaxed, Renee was turned around again and put her cuffed wrists behind his neck. He tugged her gag so it could fall on her neck and she expected a kiss; he didn't disappoint her. They carried on like that, him thrusting his way into her pussy while she was trying to relieve some of the excitement she felt by biting his neck.

Christina saw Matthias nodding his head, possibly as a sign for his wife that she was allowed to come. It didn't take long before they both climaxed; first was Renee and Matthias followed her shortly afterwards. They both collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily for a few moments as they regained their composure. Matthias whispered something in Renee's ear and she agreed; he stood up and headed to Christina. He took her leash and led her to the bed; she was still cuffed. Renee's legs were wide-open and her freshly fucked pussy was glowing. "Clean your Mistress' pussy but don't turn her on very much," Matthias said calmly and loosened the gag. Christina climbed on the bed; she ate Renee carefully, licking her husband's cum. At the same time, Matthias had knelt on the bed and Renee had his cock in her mouth, cleaning him as well.

Christina was hoping eventually Matthias would turn his attention to her; he didn't. He moved his body away from his wife and kissed her before removing the cuffs from her wrists. Renee used her palm to push gently Christina's head away as well. She put her heels back on and grabbed Christina's leash. She helped her sub stand up and freed her ankles. Silently, they left the attic and went downstairs. Christina was struggling to keep the egg inside her but she managed it nonetheless. Renee helped her lie down on her bed and released her wrists as well. Christina was looking at her with needy eyes and Renee was smiling, watching her sub like that. She secured Christina's leash on one of the bedposts, took the egg and left her alone; Christina was wondering whether she would return or not. Thankfully for Christina, Renee returned with a purple vibrator. "I would fuck you with my fingers but they would smell pussy all night long. You have ten minutes with the vibrator, I'll be watching you."

"Thank you, Mistress," Christina managed to say before Renee gagged her again.

It was the very first time Christina was pleasuring herself in front of someone else. She wouldn't normally feel very comfortable about it but she couldn't care less at the moment; all that Matthiasered was turning her arousal into an orgasm within the time-space provided by her Mistress. Renee was sitting on a chair on the bed and she had regained her "strict" looks. She had unfastened her own gag, she had fixed her ruined makeup and she was wearing a satin black robe that was looking very good on her. Christina tried not to look at her direction so she wouldn't be distracted. She achieved her goal with time to spare; Renee was impressed with her quick orgasm. Christina was hugely relieved when she finally climaxed and because of the edging, the orgasm itself was one of the strongest she had ever felt.

Renee sat next to her on the bed and freed her mouth, "Clean the vibrator, sweetie," she ordered and Christina happily licked her own juiced from the purple toy. As soon as she was done with it, Renee took the leash in her hands and tugged it strongly so Christina's head was near hers; she kissed the younger woman passionately. Christina was slowly melting on Renee's kiss; it was such a perfect way to end the night. "You have been such a good girl tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Renee unbuckled the collar from Christina's neck and took it with her, along with the vibrator, "There's a new toothbrush in the bathroom next door and everything you need to clean your face. Sleep tight, no need to wake up early tomorrow. Come on, strip."

Christina smiled, "Yes, Mistress." She gave Renee her bustier and her stockings and Renee kissed her again and walked to the door. Before she left the room, she froze.

"I forgot to ask you, will you stay with us?"

"I'd love to, Mistress. If you want me, of course."

"Welcome home," Renee said and winked before she shut the door behind her.

**

The window of Christina's bedroom had nothing to prevent the sunlight from coming in but there was no sunlight at all the next day. Christina woke up later than she normally used to and she lifted the duvet; her nakedness was a reminder of what had happened the previous day. She noticed a piece of paper that had been thrown under her door; it was a note for her.

"I have many things to do today. Head home, pick up some personal items, maybe sort out the situation with your job. We'll have dinner at six-thirty, I'll text you the address. There are cake, biscuits and apple pie in the kitchen. Coffee is also waiting for you. Sorry for not providing any hot dishes, we went out at around five-thirty. Can't wait to see you again. Renee."

Christina not only found breakfast in the kitchen but a set of keys as well. She was surprised by the level of trust Renee and Matthias were showing her; frankly, she hadn't earned it but it made her feel optimistic about the relationship and she was determined to prove herself worthy of that trust.

Returning home felt like returning to the real world for Christina; her experience in the suburbs had been so surreal like it happened in a parallel universe. Nevertheless, she liked this new world and the future that was laying ahead of her. The only thing she needed to do for the time being was to cut ties with her previous life; she resigned her job, told her friends that she moving to a new city, packed her personal belongings except for her clothes and cancelled her cable and mobile contracts. She owned her flat and she considered renting it out but she first had to consult her new lovers about the schedule they had planned for her. She also spent the day in jeans as she was well aware that they wouldn't be allowed in her new life.

Christina arrived at the restaurant with time to spare and she waited for Renee and Matthias outside. She had a bag in her boot with some of the things she wanted to have in her new home; everything was ready for the new chapter in her life to begin. She saw Renee approaching while speaking on the phone or more precisely, arguing with someone on the phone. Why was she alone? Was she bearing bad news just when Christina had made the leap to join them?

"Sorry for leaving you waiting. I was alone today in the office and it's been such a crazy day," Renee said and kissed her in public.

"No worries, Mistress," Christina whispered and blushed.

Renee smiled when she saw Christina's red cheeks, "Ma'am," she said and winked.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Christina grinned.

Renee had chosen a Spanish restaurant which offered a variety of meat and fish dishes. Christina was famished and she didn't know what she wanted to eat; she finally went for the grilled calf steak. She let Renee select the wine as she had little knowledge about good wines.

"May I ask why you're alone, Ma'am?" Christina asked when the waiter delivered the wine and walked away.

"He's in Belgium. Work trip. That's why we planned for you to come next weekend. It's a busy week this one but we'll figure it out."

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry if I cause any disturbance."

"No, not at all. In fact, it was better you came yesterday. The wait would have been such a torture."

Christina chuckled, "True that."

Renee reached for her briefcase and took out a folder, "This is your new employment contract. We need your signature and your exact details like full name, date of birth etc."

"Employment contract?"

"Yes. Matthias had this idea and he's right. You have left everything to join us. Now, it's our responsibility to take care of you. So, we'll provide you with a monthly compensation."

Christina pushed the folder to Renee's direction, "I can't accept that. I want to come live with you as a lover, not as a hired slave. I want no compensation at all."

"There is always a possibility that things won't work out. We want you to be covered in such an event."

"I know there's some risk involved but I'm an adult and I made my choices and I will deal with the consequences if I need to. I'm not taking twenty thousand a year for being a lover."

Renee frowned, "It's not up for negotiation."

"There's only one way I would accept the contract."

"I'm all ears."

"I will be your maid. You both work long hours and I will stay with you. I will have many hours on my own. I will also have a very good cover in case you have a visitor."

Renee emptied her glass, "Sounds like a good idea," she agreed, "We have a deal. Now sign the bloody contract," she added and smirked.

Christina smiled as the tension was resolved, "Yes, Ma'am."

"That's my girl."

Dinner went on without further disagreements and they mostly discussed food. Renee offered Christina a ride and the younger woman gladly accepted it; she wasn't fond of driving after dinner. They took the shiny BMW that Christina had followed the previous day. It was even better on the inside; soft leather heated seats that supported her body perfectly, a sound system with the clearest audio she had heard and the most comfortable ride she had come across. Renee was driving aggressively; she changed gears with the paddles behind the steering wheel so she could use the power of the car better.

"May I ask one more question, Mistress?" Christina asked on the way home.