A New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In here, sweetie!" I called out to him.

"I heard his footsteps coming down the hall, and gave Mona's lips one last lick before turning my gaze to the door. My son was standing there, taking us in. He saw me lick my daughter. A shiver ran down my spine, and I smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, don't just stand there, Matt, come and join us!" Mona called out to him happily.

"Or do you not find your sister and your mother in bed together attractive?"

His eyes gazed about the room, taking in the half-burnt candles, the bucket of ice and the bottle of honey, the clothespins, the scarf... then his eyes were back on us again, looking up and down each body in turn, all but drooling. Mona parted her legs, giving him an unobstructed view, and his eyes instantly focus on her sex. After a few moments, he slowly undressed, and it was our turn to drool.

We made soft remarks on his body, telling him how hot we were for him how badly we wanted him, and it seemed to get him moving. He untied his boots and pulled them off, followed by socks, then pants and finally underwear. He crawled into bed with us, Mona and I parting so Matt could be in the middle. Mona immediately stretched a leg over Matt, his fully erect member brushing over her thigh, and she leaned over to kiss him, just as deeply as she had been kissing me not five minutes ago.

Not to be outdone, I slid a hand down over his thigh, and between his legs, my fingertips lightly stroking over his taint, making him grunt against his sister's mouth. She had her tongue down his throat as far as she could, and was rubbing herself against his hip, smearing her juices over his skin.

I brushed my fingertips upward, over his balls, caressing them gently, and felt his cock twitch. I gently pushed Mona off of him, and gave her a look, then gesturing at the goodies on the table with my head. She nodded, looking a bit crestfallen, but understanding. She wasn't to have him yet, not so soon.

I picked up the bottle of honey off the nightstand, and flipped up the cap. Mona and I lay on either side of Matt, facing him on our sides, and he was having a difficult time deciding where to look.

I squeezed a few drops of honey onto each of his nipples, and gave Mona a smile and a nod. We both went down together, each taking a nipple into our mouths and suckling softly, as we listened to my son moan on the bed.

I swirled my tongue around his hardening nipple, and looked up to catch my daughter looking at me. We watched each other was we suckled on my son, and without breaking contact from my son, I trailed a double-row of honey down his chest, over his belly, and down between his thighs, the circled the trail back upward, ending it with a dab on each of his balls. He felt me doing this, and gasped softly, knowing full well where we were going next.

Mona got the hint, just as Matt did, and we both started licking down the double path of honey, over his hairy chest and belly, over his thighs, and back up, our tongues licking up over his balls at the same instant.

Matt moaned again, and spread his legs wide for his. Mona took his ball into her mouth and began to suck, and I followed suit, sharing my son's balls with my daughter. Mona let him slip from her lips, and slowly trailed her tongue up the underside of his cock, licking all the way to the tip. Her lips parted, and I watched, a ball still in my mouth, as my son's cock slowly disappeared into her mouth, inch by inch. Matt rocked up against her, his head bumping against the back of Mona's throat, and I felt a twinge of jealousy. I just lay there, watching, as my daughter's head began to slowly bob up and down my son's length, her cheeks caving in as she sucked his cock.

After what seemed an eternity, Matt began withering on the bed, and I recognized it as the signal that he was about to climax. I gently let his ball drop from my mouth, and pulled Mona off of his cock.

"Mom, I wanted his cum!!" she cried at me, but I just smiled as I replied.

"You'll get all you can drink later, baby, but first I want to torment him a bit."

I saw her grin, and she decided that my way was more fun in the space of about half a second. She reached over Matt and picked up the bucket of ice, raising a questioning eyebrow at me. I nodded and grinned, and we each took a chunk.

I leaned over him, and ran the cold, wet ice over his skin, listening to him gasp as the ice passed over his nipples. Mona and I both trailed ice over him, especially over the most sensitive parts. Mona grinned at me as she popped a piece into her mouth, then again I watched her go down on my son, taking him deep into her mouth.

Matt cried out, the shock of the cold ice and her hot mouth making him spasm on the bed. I warned her to be careful not to make him come, then leaned down and whispered an idea into her ear as she sucked on him. She grinned around his cock, and nodded, and we both worked to turn Matt onto his belly, without slipping out of Mona's mouth. Once the positions were changed, with Mona facing up underneath Matt, his cock buried in her mouth, I crouched next to him.

Using the scarf I brought from my room, I tied Matt's hands to the headboard, getting a surprised look from my son, but no argument.

"You're mommies, now, little boy," I whispered to him "and I'm going to do anything I like with you. You think you've seen nasty? You haven't seen anything yet, you naughty boy."

I watched as his body tremble at my words, and grinned a wicked grin down at him, before moving towards his lower body. I leaned down over him, and began to place soft kisses all over his rear, covering every inch with my lips. I kissed downward, to the bottom of his cheeks, and then trailed my tongue up the crack of his ass in a long, slow lick, making him cry out softly.

I gently parted his cheeks with my hands, and leaned in, my tongue finding his hole and flickering over it lightly, making him groan and rock back against me. Mona growled and moved with his cock, keeping it deep in her mouth as she sucked on him, the ice melted away long ago.

I continued to lick my son's ass, and even pushed my tongue inside a little bit. This wasn't my ultimate goal, however, I simply wanted to warm him up for what was coming.

I pulled back from him, and keeping his cheeks spread with one hand, I reached into the bucket with the other and picked out several chunks of ice. While I held his cheeks wide apart, his hole clearly visible to me, I used my other hand to slowly drag a chunk of ice up and down over it. He shivered under my hand, and as I began to push the ice into his ass, he yelped and tried to pull his hands free. He couldn't, however, as he was tied to the bed quite firmly.

"Don't struggle, little boy, or mommy will be angry!" I shot at him, and he immediately stopped squirming. He continued to moan and grunt however, as I pushed the rest of the chunk inside him, watching it disappear. I took another chunk, and began to push that inside him, too. And another. And another. He was moaning in discomfort by the time I stopped at seven cubes inside him.

"You will keep that ass closed and not let a single drop out, do you hear me, you little slut?" I commanded him.

He nodded in reply, and as the ice slowly melted inside him and warmed up to his body, he grew more comfortable, and even seemed to be enjoying it. I gripped his hips, and thrust him down into Mona's mouth, making them both moan in pleasure. Matt quickly got the hint, and began thrusting in and out of her mouth, and Mona kept sucking, her fingers spaying out over his ass cheeks, slipping between them, massaging his hole as she sucked him. He cried out, and thrust deep into her mouth and held there, shooting load after load of his hot cum into her throat.

I smiled as I watched as small dribble of his cum seep out from between her lips and ooze down her chin. After he finally finished emptying his balls into her throat, I pulled Mona out from under him and licked her chin and lips clean.

"Oh my god, mom, that was incredible!" she exclaimed to me. "You don't know what you're missing! He just came and came and came, I didn't think it was going to end!"

I smiled and licked her lips again, searching for any left over cream, then turned to free my son of his restraints.

"How was that, baby?" I asked him playfully

"Jesus, mom... at first I didn't really like all the ice, but after a I got used to it... it was pretty hot! That and Mona's awesome blowjob was just too much. I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life! Well, except the first time you and I made love." he smiled shyly at me, as he amended himself.

I beamed at him, and pulled both my kids into my arms, and we all lay there, in my son's bed, cuddling close, as we faded into sleep together.

To be continued.....

12