A New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Two lives, starting over, find the true meaning of love.
2.9k words
4.63
25.5k
14
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're falling into a routine. I was again the first one up, dressed and making the coffee. It was Saturday morning and the streets were quiet. I decided to walk down to the bakery on the corner while Ashley continued to sleep. I wrote a small note to tell her why I was out and left it near the coffee maker.

It was a glorious morning. The birds were singing and the scent of summer flowers saturated the air.

The bakery smelled delicious. All the various spiced fragrances, breads and pastries made me very hungry.

"Good morning," I heard from the back of the far counter. A lovely young lady smiled and came to help.

"Good morning to you."

"I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you new in town?"

"Yes, my name's Jim. I'm staying with a friend just up the street and saw your bakery."

"Hi Jim, I'm Millie. My mom and dad own this shop. Everything we sell is baked here and there're no preservatives used in anything. We also use organic ingredients."

"Millie, what's your favorite bread and pastry?"

"I really like this white chocolate chip, cinnamon and cranberry bread. It's one of our best sellers and when you toast it, the flavors just melt in your mouth. I also like the blueberry turnovers and our chocolate filled croissants are to die for."

"With all this temptation around you, how do you stay so slim and fit?"

"I work at it. I am a competitive swimmer at Georgia Tech."

"Fantastic! That says it all. I think I'll take one of each. Unfortunately, this may be the beginning of a new food habit."

"I certainly hope so." Millie wrapped the three items separately and put them in a waxed white bag.

When I returned to Ashley's place, she was up, wrapped in her robe and sipping on coffee.

"Hey sweetheart, did you get us some goodies?" I walked over and we quickly kissed. "Hope you got to meet Millie."

"I did. Cute girl, and very outgoing. She told me she's a swimmer at Tech."

"She is. Her parents are very proud of her. She's their only child and is a brilliant student as well as a swimmer. She wants to be an architect. Oh, I see you got their chocolate cranberry bread. That's my favorite."

"Millie recommended it and said it was best toasted."

"I normally just slice it and eat it cold. But let's try toasting it."

It was unbelievable. The toaster slightly melted the chocolate chips and warmed the cranberries, which made them soft again. I lightly spread some strawberry preserves on my piece and it was divine. A new Saturday morning habit was just born.

"So, my dear lady, what's the plan for this morning?"

"Nothing really firm. The couple I showed around yesterday couldn't go out again until Monday. I'm not on call so we're pretty much free. You mentioned driving to the mountains, which would be fun. I could pack us a picnic lunch. I'm sure we could find a nice secluded spot along one of the streams."

"That sounds romantic. Let's do it."

She smiled and responded, "Let's jump in the shower and get this day going!" We walked to the bathroom. After the water was warm, we stripped and moved together under the water. I wrapped my arms around her.

"You are the most amazing young lady. I just hope I am not having a dream and that you'll disappear when I wake up."

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them. "Do you feel that?"

"Ouch, I would think so! You are going to sterilize me."

"You can count on it if you wake up and disappear on me."

I reached for the soap and gently washed her neck, breasts and genitals. The water was running down her breasts and dripping from her nipples. I leaned over and took one of them between my lips and gently sucked. She leaned back against the wall and let me have my way with her.

Ashley's breasts were firm, upright and each nipple extended about a half inch. As I suckled one, I rolled the other between my thumb and index finger. I loved their brownish pink color and the slight dimple on the end of each one. She had a world-class pair of tits. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

As I worked her nipples, she stroked my cock and gently squeezed my balls with her other hand. The warm water continued to flow over us and our passion took over. I turned her around to face the wall, pulled her hips out, and spread her legs to give me access to her pussy. I knew she was sore (or had been the night before) so I took it very easy on her. I squatted down and licked her clit and ass. She started squirming after just a couple of minutes and I could taste her vaginal fluids mixed with the shower water. Her clit was erect and I could feel its hardness on my tongue.

I stood and placed my cock against her vaginal opening and slowly pushed. Her body then took over. She bent forward until she was touching the floor with her hands. I pulled gently at her hips and she backed into my cock. For a change, I was fully embedded without any stops and adjustments. It was just one steady advance as her vagina swallowed me.

Ashley began thrusting her hips and my cock stroked in and out with each movement. I reached around to rub her clit as much as I could. Her pace increased along with her grunts and groans. She put one hand on the wall and reached under to rub her clit with the other. She pushed harder and harder against my body. I could tell that she was getting close. Her fingers seemed to be curled to form a fist and her breathing was very rapid. She arched her back and moaned loudly. The shower water continued to flow over us as an orgasm racked her body. But even as her climax raged, she kept slamming back again and again as my cock impaled her. When my climax hit, it was like a ton of bricks. I don't know if it was the position, the warm water and the way it flowed over her anus or seeing that perfect body totally dedicated to me; but I exploded with an unusually large volume as spurt after spurt hit the back of her tunnel. I normally shoot four or five streams with each orgasm but I must have done seven or eight this time. I was drained.

Our bodies slowed gradually and I pulled out as she stood. Ashley turned and we looked at each other and began laughing. Then tears came to her eyes and she started crying. I held her close.

"What's wrong Ashley?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "Absolutely nothing. I'm the happiest woman in the world. I can't believe, after everything that's happened to me, that you came along. It truly is like a fairy tale and I don't ever want it to end."

I stepped back and took her hands. "It doesn't have to end, ever. As soon as we can get you out of the marriage, would you consider taking a chance on me and become my wife?"

Tears again flooded her eyes. She was shaking as she grabbed at the wall and slowly slid down to the floor of the shower. I sat down beside her and continued to hold her hand as she squeezed mine. As she regained her composure, she looked at me for several seconds and replied, "Yes."

We sat there and kissed as the warm water continued to flow over us.

*************************

Later that morning, we headed up through Canton and into the mountains. The car performed beautifully and took the curves like it owned them. We stopped briefly in Dawsonville, home of my all-time favorite NASCAR driver Bill Elliott. Then on up to the famous town of Dahlonega where gold was first discovered in the early 1800's. There was a museum about gold and the mining operations in what appeared to be the old courthouse. We watched the film and looked at the collection of gold coins minted from the local gold by the US Mint. There was also a display of gold nuggets and several of them were massive. Ashley's eyes coveted those nuggets but I convinced her they were too ugly and would clash with her natural beauty. However, just up the street was a jewelry shop that sold items fashioned from the Georgia gold. She found just the perfect necklace and earrings, which promptly went onto my VISA card. She giggled like a teenager when she tried them on. I have to say, they complimented her beauty.

It was now past 1:00pm so we began searching for a nice picnic spot. We drove along one of the streams where gold had been found. There was a very nice pull off with a grassy area right on the stream bank. We stopped, spread the blanket and sat down to enjoy our meal. The conversation turned to her marriage and I asked her to give me as many details as she could about him and what he did.

"His name is Bobby Collins. We were a couple in college and I thought we were in love and that he would be a perfect husband for me. But I learned later that my Mom was quite concerned about him early on. She was just too nice to tell me. I was blind to some things that were obvious later. He rarely wanted to just sit and talk. His idea of sex was all focused on what he wanted, not me. He was generous and gave me a lot of clothes and jewelry. Money was never a problem but I wasn't sure where he worked or how he got the money. He would leave the house around 8:30am and get home around 7:00pm most nights. Some nights, he would call and tell me to go to bed without him as he was tied up. I sometimes smelled perfume on his clothes when he got home and that obviously concerned me.

"He came home one night with a bandage on his hand. He told me that he was cut when he tried to open a box. I later found out from one of his buddies that he got it in a fight. Several of his buddies would make passes at me and he just thought it was funny. Never once did he take my side and he actually encouraged me to have sex with them. I absolutely refused. That's when it started really going downhill. He came home one night, very drunk. He grabbed me and stripped my clothes off. All I could do was scream as he held me down and tried to rape me. When he couldn't get his cock hard, he beat me with his belt." She started to cry. I held her close.

"I was so bruised on my side and legs from his beating that I just stayed in bed for several days. It hurt to even walk."

After regaining her composure, she continued.

"He then started leaving money on the dresser every morning after we had sex. Of course, that made me feel like his whore.

"I tried to find a job but he passed the word around that no one should hire me. He seemed to know a lot of the business owners and they were afraid of him. No one would even talk to me about a job. I was trapped and he knew it.

"My parents knew nothing about the way he treated me and I had too much pride to admit to them that I'd made a mistake. I didn't want them to know what was happening. I had no one to talk to and I became desperate.

"One morning after he left, I was looking at the paper and saw a notice about one of the local churches conducting a marriage-counseling seminar. I called their contact number and a very nice lady answered the phone. She explained that the seminar was for couples; but some of the things I said convinced her to make a special appointment for me. She asked me to come that afternoon and meet with her and her husband.

"They were a lovely couple in their 50's I suppose. They began by sharing with me their backgrounds and how their marriage had been a struggle. They had gone through some of the same things I was going through. It suddenly seemed that maybe there was a path forward. They asked me to talk to Bobby and see if he was willing to come with me and talk.

"That night, Bobby was nicer than usual so I asked him. He was totally shocked that I thought we needed help. To him, our marriage was perfect. What was there to change? I couldn't even get him to consider my viewpoint.

"I called the lady back the next day and they came to our house. I told them what he said and, of course, I began to cry. They comforted me and said that I should pack my bags and come with them. They'd make sure I'd be safe. They even helped me pack. I never wanted to return to that house or see him again.

"Fortunately, I did have a lot of cash since I always saved what Bobby paid me as his whore. I wrote a note to Bobby saying that I'd left and that I wanted a divorce. He had my cell phone number, of course.

"A day later, I was in Atlanta at a safe house operated by one of the local charities. A lot of abused women were there. My heart just broke for some of them. Bobby tried to call many times but I wasn't ready to talk to him; so I just ignored his messages.

"The charity had a job placement effort and I was interviewed about the skills I had and what I wanted to do. While I was in college, I worked part time as a receptionist at a real estate office. When I mentioned that, they just happened to know of an opening at Keller Williams for a receptionist. I interviewed for that position and got it. It didn't pay very much but I had enough to last for a few months.

"KW helped me find an apartment that I could afford and, after I was there for a few weeks, asked me if I'd like to train to be an agent. They saw something in me that they thought would make a good sales person."

I interrupted, "You mean something other than your natural beauty, intelligence and personality?" She smiled.

"No, I guess that was about it. They paid for me to take a course in real estate and to get my license. They then hired me as an agent and I was pretty successful. The market was hot and a lot of property was moving so my timing was perfect.

"After I was confident I could stay solvent, I called Bobby and we talked for more than an hour. He said he was sorry and that he really wanted me back. I explained that I was settled in and doing well but wouldn't tell him where I was. I definitely wanted a divorce but he refused by saying that I would come around someday and would want him back. Of course, that's never happened and he still refuses. The last time he tried to call me was over two months ago. I couldn't afford a contested divorce and the lawyer and court fees that it'd take, until now, of course. Your generosity has created an opening for me."

I replied, "Well hold on just a minute. I don't want you to waste your money on lawyers if there's another way. What you've told me is enough for me to ask a friend of mine to look into Bobby's background. There's a strong likelihood that he wants to stay married to you so you can't be forced to testify against him. He knows that you know of his comings and goings, the fact that he brings home lots of cash and that he's apparently not working for anyone. That adds up to me as an involvement in drugs or some other vice like gambling or prostitution. Does he still live in Savannah?"

"No, he lives in Brunswick, south of Savannah."

"Ashley, I have some good friends in law enforcement. Would you object if I call them and give them this information? Maybe they can see what he's up to and help us out. If he's arrested and convicted, you can get the divorce quickly and it won't cost very much."

"Would I have to testify against him in order to convict him? I know you said that I couldn't be compelled to testify but if I was willing, would that be needed?"

"Not if the police can get solid evidence on their own."

"Ok, give your friend a call and see what he says. I want to get on with my life." We kissed and then munched on the sandwiches, fruit and cheese that she brought. Of course, we had unsweetened ice tea to drink.

End of Chapter 4