A New Life - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subtlelee
subtlelee
164 Followers

"Good boy," She said, real pleasure in Her voice as I obeyed. Ruffling Her fingers through my hair, a touch that I found so confident, so intimate, so possessive, She lifted Her fingers and breathed in deeply. "Ah, as I expected, that scent is wonderful on you, tup. Now, I suspect that you're probably starving. I want you to go to the kitchen, where you'll find your bowls on the floor. You may drink from the water bowl at any time. You'll eat from your food bowl only with my permission; even if there is food in there, you don't touch it until I say so. Clear, tup?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tonight, as a treat, you'll find some table scraps with your kibble. What do you say?"

"Thank You, Mistress."

"Good boy, tup. Now go eat. You may walk to the kitchen ... but no hands while eating ... you're a pet."

In the kitchen, I found my bowls and lowered to all fours to eat. The kibble was dry and bland, but Mistress had included bits from Her plate, a crust of bread, some rice, a few tidbits of grilled chicken, half a spear of asperagus, and a sweet I couldn't identify. About halfway through, Mistress entered the kitchen.

"Keep eating, pet," She said when I stopped and knelt up at Her approach. Leaning against the counter top, She watched me. "I like my boys thin and I'll keep you on a very strict diet, so I probably don't even need to say this. But you'll savor every bite you get, and you'll eat whatever I put in your dish, without hesitation, without any expression of distaste. Every bite is a gift from Me and you'll treat it as such, licking the bowl clean. If you leave even a scrap, I'll let you experience real hunger."

When I had finished, bowl licked clean, Mistress has me kneel up, while She sat on a stool by the counter and talked to me. "W/we're going over to my Mother's house in a bit. My family wants to see My new pet. I know that this is difficult for new boys, being in public. But I expect good behavior. It's simple really, if you'll let it be simple ... obey, remember what you are, and remember whose you are. Will you do that, tup?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I hope you won't disappoint me, boy. I've told my family very good things about you."

Lifting Her right foot, Her shoe toe bouncing the tip of my half-rigid cock, She said: "Now, W/we have to do something about this." She smiled as She spoke. "I like that you're eager and aroused. As you know, I'm sure, one of your functions will be sexual. There is a time and place for that. In time, I'll train you to control this better and the novelty will wear off, so you won't have half a boner all the time. Tonight, though, W/we just need to keep you from dribbling your cock snot all over my Mother's floors."

Lifting a thin, metal rod from the countertop, She ordered, "Stand." When I obeyed, She held the 4 inch rod to my lips, ordering, "Open and suck." Fellating it, cheeks flushing, I heard Her say, "It won't hurt, but a little lube will help." With that, She withdrew the rod, grasped my shaft with strong, confident fingers, admonished me to "Stand still," and slid the device into my urethera, my pee hole. At the tip, the rod had a cap on it that fit around the tip of my cock head; fine filigree spelled out several intertwined letters on the cap. The sensation was intense, not painful exactly, but incredibly invasive.

"It's a smart device, tup. Not only does it plug your leak, but it has sensors that monitor your arousal. If you get close to cumming, you'll get a shock nasty enough to wilt you. Not pleasant, I'm sure, but it will keep you from embarrassing yourself ... and earning a whipping. Let me guarantee you, you do NOT want any whipping, most especially your first, to be in front of others. And these letters," here She tapped the cap lightly, "My initials ... in case there is any question who owns this."

Ordering me back to my knees, She sent me to wait by the garage door, collecting me there on Her way out. As when She had brought me home from the auction house, She placed me on all fours in the back of Her vehicle, a large SUV-like crossover. We drove for a while through pleasant residential neighborhoods, the wealth obvious in the large houses, the well kept lawns. A number of Women were out jogging, alone or in small groups, sometimes running Their boys, too, on leashes. The images sped past. Well manicured lawns, sometimes with boys weeding or mowing. Kids out playing, Girls in tee shirt and shorts and summer dresses, nude young "guppies" kneeling in attendance. Other vehicles, all driven by Women, often with boys like me in the back.

When we pulled into a large circular drive and stopped, several young Girls dashed to the car, greeting Their Aunt. On the large porch, several Women rose from Their chairs, waving as Mistress hugged Her Nieces, then opened the back door, ordering me "Out ... and behave."

Paying me no more attention than they showed to Mistress's SUV, the Nieces raced ahead. Mistress led me up the walkway to the large open porch, bussing Her Mother (Ms. Anna) and Her Two Sisters (Ms. Pamela and Ms. Lora) in greeting.

Here, though, i was the center of attention, as Ms. Anna clapped Her hands, saying "And this must be tup." i had knelt and Mistress now ordered me around the circle, to kiss every foot in greetings ("Girls, too, tup ... They are Women to you," She reminded me). i kissed the feet of the elegant Women related to my Mistress, though it was difficult at first to keep the feet matched with the Women. One wore ankle bootlets of soft, rich, black leather. Ms Anna wore more formal pumps. The two nieces and the other sister had on sandals, Her toes exquisitely manicured, several adorned with beautifully crafted toe rings. Each boot, each pump, each sandaled foot touched in humble greeting by my lips.

In the coming weeks, i would get to know these Women well. Ms Anna was the firm Matriarch of this family. A high ranking executive in a major transportation firm, Her business took Her all over the republic. She made a very good living, had provided Her daughters with many advantages in life, including excellent educations, and held high expectations for Them. Ms Pamela was an up and coming officer in the armed forces, one of the youngest majors in the Army. I was not surprised to learn this, for even on this evening, in the casual comfort of Her Mother's house, there was a reserved, martial air about Her.

Ms Lora, the youngest, had followed Her Mother into business, doing very well in the republic's booming venture capital markets. If i haven't mentioned this, my Mistress was the artistic one of the sisters, a professional artist, mainly painting, some sculpture, who was just beginning to make a name for Herself, with a couple of recent, very well regarded shows.

"What a good looking boy, Theresa," Ms. Anna said to my Owner, as She stroked my cheek, turning my face to get a good look at me. "And that cock rod is so cute. A nice little party favor. Look how happy he is to see U/us," She teased.

Mistress laughed. "Well, can't have his cock drooling all night, Mom."

"Now that You're here, Theresa, W/we should move to the courtyard. I'll take tup inside and introduce him to the other boys and have him fetch You back a drink. White wine, tonight?"

"Yes, please, Mom, something very dry, please." With that She unfastened my leash, draping it over the back of a whicker chair.

"OK. Let's go, tup." As I followed Ms. Anna, the three sisters shared a joke, which I heard only partially, about Their pets "sniffing each others' butts."

Ms. Anna led me in the front door and into Her house, which was like a small palace, built around a central courtyard. Inside, it was cool, the abode emanating presence and power. Ms. Anna pointed out one boy ("darp, whom I've had the longest") and another ("tilde; I got him five years ago") who were both hastening to arrange the seating in the courtyard. I could tell that both darma and tilde were gyns; i learned later that they were both geldings. Ms. Anna owned a third boy (the maximum number of adult slaves allowed individuals under the law), an exotic named "isu," whom i did not meet that night; he was in the basement being punished. I also caught a fleeting glimpse of the Nieces being attended by a young slave boy as They ran off to play.

In the kitchen, She introduced me siok and nob, who belonged to Ms. Pamela and Ms. Lora, respectively, and who were doing the cooking. Both nodded to me, but none of us spoke, not having been given permission. As Ms. Anna opened a bottle of white wine from the refridgerator, i watched siok and nob, who were cutting vegetables.

Both were dinks; like me, both were blonde. Ms. Lora's boy nob couldn't have been more than 20. I would have known their names even without being told, because both had their names tatted above their left nipples. "nob" was inscribed within a heart shape; "siok" was in a flowing script. In the coming days, i would learn that such markings betrayed both familial traditions and the changing dictates of fashion. Some families prefered boys marked on their tummies or bottoms; all of Ms. Anna's boys had their names tatted just above their cocks. I also noted that siok and nob both had thick rings piercing their nipples, which i would have soon, too .. though Mistress prefers bars in me rather than rings. I noticed something else odd, each boy's cock seemed oddly curved. It didn't look painful, just unnatural. When nob saw my gaze, he blushed, but said nothing.

"Here you go, tup, Your Mistress's wine." She handed the glass over to me. "siok, how much longer for dinner?"

"About 45 minutes, Ma'am," the boy answered, interrupting his slicing as he spoke.

"Excellent," She said, patting him on the bottom as She passed behind. "If it's as good as last time, I will be well pleased. Let's go, tup."

She led me from the kitchen out to the courtyard, where Mistress and Her Sisters had settled into conversation in the cooling even air. I knelt beside Mistress's chair and handed Her the wine glass, which She acknowledged by tugging gently on my earlobe, not missing a beat in the conversation. A conversation as casual, as "normal," as one would hear back home about registering a new car.

"No, with the new chipping requirements, they're not as strict about having their butts barcoded before leaving the auction," Mistress said.

"Really?" Ms. Lora said. "I got nob, what a year and half ago, and they wouldn't release him until his ass was coded."

"Better technology," Ms. Anna said. "I certainly like the new chips; makes it much easier to send the boys out unaccompanied on errands."

"The bar codes are still required to complete the registration process, but You have 10 days now," Mistress continued. "I have to take tup in to the vet anyway to have him looked over and start his piercings; I'll do that sometime this week."

Ms. Lora, Mistress's older sister, had been watching me and chuckled. "he liked that, Terry. Did You see how his lil cock bobbed."

All the Womyn lauged as my cheeks flushed. Ms. Anna said, "he's so cute, Terry."

Mistress tugged gently on my hair. "We'll see if he likes it quite as much when he sees the needles ... especially if I decide to have his cock pierced, too."

"It's all the rage," Ms. Lora contributed. "I think he'd look good with some dick jewelry. He's certainly got the right size to carry it well; what is he, a 35 – 7 - C?" She used the shorthand for how cocks were measured in Gynesis.

"Actually, Lora, he listed in the sale notes as 36.5 – 7 - D." Sounds of appreciation came from all three Women. "Yep, that's why I paid the price I did for a boy of his age. But I fully intend to get my money's worth." With this, She ran her fingers through my hair, and the conversation moved to other subjects. Local news, a political campaign in the city, a house selling down the street ... all more difficult for me to follow, as the names and places were unfamiliar to me.

The other boys had been setting a table for the Ladies and soon siok announced dinner. Mistress had me kneel by Her chair, telling me to watch and learn as nob and siok served the food, tilde kept Their glasses full, and darp knelt by Ms. Anna's side, getting an occasional treat from Her fingers. "You still spoil them, Mom, letting them eat from the table," Ms. Lora scolded. But Her Mother deflected the criticism, "It's OK to spoil a pet ... now and then."

The food smelled delicious; i could make out grilled meat and vegetables, a salad with a fragrant dressing, freshly baked bread. At some point my stomach growled audibly, causing Mistress to look down at me and half-whisper, "No, you've already eaten, tup." This veered the conversation to discussion of my Mistress's preferences for slender boys ("You've always been that way," said Ms. Anna, "remember how skinny that boy You had in high school was? What was his name? We always called him 'lil bit.'"), Ms. Pamela's preferences for "more meat on their asses" ("they bear the whip so much better that way"), the tendency of new dinks to lose weight as they adjusted to new diets and their new lives ("nob probably dropped ten pounds in water weight crying himself to sleep every night," Ms. Lora joked cruelly), and Mistress's planned chores for me ("this time of year, he'll be in the garden a lot ... tans look so good on a blonde ... few better ways than toiling in the sun to separate a boy fully from his former life, break him down fully ... make him have to beg for water a few times").

Over the course of the evening, the conversation flowed easily, casually around the table. We boys were generally ignored, as the Women ate and conversed. Some topics you'd hear around any dinner table anywhere; others unique to Gynesis. What were the Nieces up to? Watching a movie while eating. Ms. Anna's new car. Something sportier than Her usual choices. Whether i would keep my foreskin. Absolutely not, Mistress said. The cost of real estate in the city. Increasing again, after a lull. Political goings on in the capital. The quality of the wine; judged only OK for the price.

At that point, the conversation turned back to the new chip that still ached in my neck and its biometric properties, the Ladies chatting about its obvious benefits. "Yes, indeed," Mistress said, "if I send tup to work out for an hour, I can monitor his pulse and BP and make sure he doesn't slack off. I know, it's not without its limits and glitches, but I think it's a major improvement."

"Are You going to have him 'wormed'?" The question came from Ms Pamela, and something about Her tone implied this was something of a controversial topic.

"Of course," Mistress replied, maybe a bit too eagerly. "Who wouldn't?"

Had i had a better vantage point, i would have seen that Mistress looked at Her Mother when She asked Her rhetorical question, and drew a sharp response.

"Let's not start this again, Terry."

"But, Mom, You were just saying Yourself how convenient the new chips are. Is the worm that much different?"

"I'm old school about some things ... so let's drop this, OK?"

"Alright," Mistress replied, "but You know isu would a lot easier to handle if he were wormed."

I had some difficulty following this flare up in the conversation and would learn only days later what "worming" entailed. When i did, i wished i hadn't. A "worm" is a nanotech polymer prostethic that surgically emplanted in the penis and controled remotely. When not engaged, it bends into a semi-circular shape, accounting for the odd curve i'd seen in siok and nob's dicks. In this setting, the worm makes an erection impossible. When it is engaged, it makes an erection unstoppable, whether a boy is aroused or not. At higher settings, the intensity of the erection can be painful. I didn't realize it that evening, but like a growing number of boys in Gynesis, i'd soon be fitted with one.

At some point, we boys cleared the table and fetched dessert, which I was ordered to help with. As the Women enjoyed Their slices of freshly baked pie, Mistress ran a finger through the rich compote and held it down to my lips, saying it was a treat for such good behavior on my first day. "So cute," Ms. Anna said to Mistress as I suckled the delicious sweet from Her fingertip, cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but obedient with both hunger and desire to please.

Dinner ended for U/us when Mistress made excuses about the busy day She's had and how my day wasn't over yet, since I still had several chores to learn back at the house. Stroking my hair, Mistress enquired, "Need to do your business before W/we head home, pet?"

Since i'd been wondering for some time about how to ask Mistress if I could pee, I nodded eagerly that I did. "Yes, please, Mistress."

"Come with Me," She said, rising from Her chair. "Hands and knees," She added casually just as I was about to rise to my feet. Heeling behind Her, I was taken aback when She turned not toward the nearest door, but deeper into the courtyard, toward a shadowed spot, away from the dinner table.

Stopping, Mistress looked down at me, saying, "One of the nice things about boys is that you can go anywhere. Kneel up." When I had complied, She pulled the rod from my dick and held it to my lips. Once i'd suckled it clean, tasting the odd flavor of pee mixed with pre-cum, She ordered me back to all fours and then instructed me to raise my right leg and to piss, right there in the grass. The intense humiliation of this posture, of having to go in the presence of a Woman (as far as I could tell, visible to an entire family of Women), froze my bladder.

Though moments before i'd been fidgeting with the need to urinate, now I couldn't produce even a drop. Above me, Mistress's tone softened. "Take your time, tup. I'm in no hurry. I understand that this is all so very new to you ... but you'll soon get used to it. There is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. This is not just common here, it is entirely natural... There you go, tup" Her words encouraged me as trickle of pee dribbled from cock, filling out to fuller flow. "Good boy." When the stream stopped, She waited a moment, then asked. "That it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What do you say, tup?" Her voice took on an edge again.

"Thank You, Mistress," I responded, scolded.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. It will get easier, over time ... I promise you that. Just do as I tell you ... and don't fight it, physically or mentally or emotionally. Just do as you're told, OK?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Let's go home."

With that, I was sent off to the kitchen with nob to prepare some leftovers to take home with U/us, while Mistress, Her mother, and sisters discussed several other upcoming family events, including a planned holiday trip. This conversation continued as Mistress and the other Women strolled out to the front porch, where I was ordered to kneel for my leash to be reattached to my collar. Above me, hugs were exchanged all around and Mistress graciously accepted compliments about Her new pet. Ms. Anna stroked my head affectionately, as She advised Her daughter not to be too hard on me ... but not too easy either, Ms. Lora added.

Driving home, Mistress seemed relaxed and talked more than on the drive over. She was repeated how pleased She was with my behavior, how well I'd adapted to my situation, how nicely I'd fit in to Her extended family. "Did you see the way Pam was looking at you, tup?"

"No, Mistress." I truly hadn't noticed. She was the quietest of the three Women.

"She's already asking about a 'nick swap weekend."" Mistress laughed at this, as She saw my reaction in the rearview mirror. "My sisters and I do that on occasion, as well as some close friends. Something else you'll get used to." As W/we pulled into the driveway, She continued, "Lora talks more, but Pam is much, much rougher. But that's OK, after a weekend on Her leash, you'll be damned glad to be back here."

subtlelee
subtlelee
164 Followers