A New Life - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Mistress sent me down to the basement, telling me She'd be down shortly. Unsure exactly what to do, I decided the safest course was to kneel beside my cage. From upstairs, I could hear Mistress moving around a bit, but otherwise had no way to judge the passing of time. Another lesson in patience. I tried to relax, to calm myself, to review the day ... a long day. What had I learned? A lot. Could I endure this? I didn't seem to have much of a choice.

All in all, Mistress seemed to care for me, capable of being very encouraging, willing to train me. I know it sounds odd, but in the grand scheme of things, I felt fortunate. In the chattelry, there had been little beside institutionalized humiliation, including the constant, close presence of other boys, a total lack of any sort of privacy. In comparison, here in Mistress's home there was a measure of personal attention and more personal space ... though as I thought this, I had to remind myself that it was a cage and, like me, the cage was Her personal property.

My ruminations on my situation were interrupted by the sound of Mistress descending the stairs. Even with my head bowed, I could tell She had changed. Her feet were bare now and I could see the hem of a dark blue silk robe. Without saying a word to me, She lowered the rheostat, bringing down the light in the room and then threw the cloth covering over my cage. Then She gripped me by my hair and tugged me up, ordering "Over the cage, boy." I had been fearing this, but felt no choice but to obey. "Arms out, tup." Rather roughly, She buckled my wrists into cuffs that I had not even noticed near the corners of the cage top.

"You know what happens now, right?"

My voice was dry, nervous, breaking, hoarse when I replied. "Yes ... I think so."

"'Yes, Mistress,'" She corrected me, slapping me hard on my bottom. "You'd done so well today, tup, don't forget Your manners now. You really don't want to piss me off."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, meekly.

Moving behind me, She gripped me by the hips and jerked me back roughly, stretching my arms against the cuffs and pulling my loins back from any contact with the cage or its cover. "Stay," She ordered, unnecessarily, and crossed the room behind me. I could see almost nothing, other than shadows, in the low light. But I heard what sounded like the untying of a sash and the sound of Her robe being shrugged off. Then a cabinet being opened, items lifted and set down, a drawer pulled open, a general shuffling of something, the drawer shut, sounds of clasps, dressing, a small door closed. Then, crossing the room, the sound of Her bare feet as She moved to lower the lights even further. And I got a fleeting glimpse of Her, only fleeting, nude in the dimness of the basement, but jutting from Her hips, a large, bouncing, strap on She-cock.

Then She was behind me again, hands on my hips, Her feet urging mine further apart. "There are times I will be quite tender with you, tup. This is not one of those times. I'm going to take you hard tonight ... roughly. You're going to feel what it's like to have Me inside you, fully inside you, using you like no one ... no one ... has ever used you before." She slapped my bottom again, hard. "You need to understand, really understand, that I own this. OWN it. And this ..." She touched a finger to my puckered anus, eliciting a low groan from me ... "I own this, too, this 'pussy.'" She paused a moment, shifting Her weight, touching the bulbous head of Her She-cock to my tight hole. "What is this, tup?"

I didn't respond, other than to try to relaxing, thinking Her question was rhetorical, a reaction to my tensing. It was not.

"I asked you a question, boy ... what is this?" This obviously non-rhetorical question was accompanied by a harsh slap to my butt.

"A pussy, Mistress." My words were groaned out, shamed.

"Yes, tup ... a nice tight little pussy. And who owns this pussy?"

"You do, Mistress," my words barely above a whisper.

"Louder," She snapped.

"You do, Mistress," I repeated, choking back a small sob, but definitely louder.

"Yes, I do," Her tone softened, "... like I own every square inch of you." Another pause. "And that gives me the right to use this pussy, doesn't it, tup?"

"Yes, Mistress." For the first, but not the last time, my fingers clutched at the wire top of the cage, as She made me agree to my own rape.

"Good boy, yes it does. And you're not going to resist Me, are you, tup? Resist Me using what is justly and rightly mine?"

"No, Mistress." She hadn't even really touched me yet, but already tears welled in my eyes at my shameful acceptance of what was about to happen

And that's the way my first day ended, taken hard by my new Owner. She used lube, so as not to hurt me too badly, but also spat onto my bottom, letting Her spittle drain down to my "pussy." She was true to Her word. While there was no gratuitous violence, She did not spare me, gripping my hips tightly as She slid into me in a single, slow, sob-inducing push. Reaching under me to stroke my tummy, She whispered, "This is what it feels like, tup. Cry if you need to ... but remember the feeling of me inside you ... and get used to it." And I did cry, in shame and pain, as She brought Herself to climax, fucking my ass, my "pussy." She didn't say much else, other than "good boy" when She finally pulled out of me, unbuckling Her She-cock and letting it drop to the floor. She kicked the smeared strap on into my cage ("you'll sleep with that tonight"), put on Her robe, and unfastened my wrists, ordering me simply "in."

After She'd secured the electric lock, She squatted down and looked at me for a minute. She was flushed, Her hair a bit disheveled. I'm sure I looked worse, tear stains on my cheeks, sore body curled uncomfortably. "I'm pleased, tup, very pleased. I believe I made a good choice in you. Get some rest now. Tomorrow won't be any easier for you ... but, the days soon will be, as you accept that this is your life." With that, She covered my cage, turned out the light, and ended my first day.