A New Life: Extended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RGB650
RGB650
259 Followers

The four Bursmans entered the bedroom. They found Hannah sitting on the bed, dressed in the dressing gown, a worried look on her face. Mary went straight to her mother-in-law and hugged her. “Oh, Hannah. I am so sorry about what you’ve had to go through. Please let us help you.”

“I don’t know if I can do this,” she said, as the family gathered around her.

“Try, mom,” Paul encouraged. “For the sake of your marriage you have to try.”

She sighed. “OK, what do I have to do?”

Paul quickly took charge before she could change her mind. “Just lay on your stomach on the bed. We are all going to touch you, show you what loving caresses can be like. All you have to do is lay there and enjoy.”

Hannah laid down and closed her eyes. When she was in position Paul, Mary, Tim and Lydia formed a circle around her. They all gently placed their hands on her back and began to caress her. Every once in a while one or another of them would use their fingernails to scratch up and down her back. They all spoke encouraging words to her.

“Just relax and enjoy, mom. I love you. Trust us.”

“Gee, grandma, you feel so good. Love you.”

“You are special, Hannah. We all love you.”

Grandma, I love you. I love touching you. Enjoy.”

At first Hannah remained tense. This kind of touching was new to her. As time went on she began to relax. The feel of silk against her body was nice. The hands of her family were gentle and loving. Their words soothed her troubled mind. She began to enjoy the feelings that flowed through her body.

As Paul felt his mother relax more and more, he signaled his family to begin the next phase of their plan. Their caresses now extended out onto her arms and legs. Gently they included all of her back side. At first she tensed as hands touched her bare arms and lower legs or glided over her buttocks, but she said nothing.

Her family continued to whisper encouragement and love. She felt them change places often so each one had access to all parts of her back. Slowly she sank deeper and deeper into a sea of sensations the likes of which she had never experienced before. She did not even notice when Paul began to squeeze her ass cheeks or realize that the hem of her gown was slowly being raised to allow them to touch more of her bare skin.

She did jump a little when Tim lightly kissed the nape of her neck for the first time. It sent tingles down her spine and gave her goose bumps. But it only added to the wonderful sensations flowing through her. Still she kept her eyes closed and tried to enjoy what her family was doing to her. Soon all of them were kissing her everywhere: on the neck, arms, back, legs, and even on her panty covered ass. The sexual tension soared through her body and she felt herself begin to get wet between her legs for the first time in her life.

By this time the hem of her gown was up to her waist, fully exposing the back of her panties. Either she did not notice or she did not care. She was enjoying this “treatment” too much to think about it. And then she felt their gentle hands turning her over onto her back.

For a moment again she tensed, feeling the old apprehensions rise to the surface. But as her family continued their gentle touching, encouraging words, and light, loving kisses, she relaxed once again. Keeping her eyes closed she was determined to see this through and she sure was enjoying it. Maybe there was something to this sex stuff after all.

As his hands caressed his mother’s body, Paul became more and more excited. His mom had a nice body. He did not realize her breasts were as large as they were. Her legs were toned and shapely. When she relaxed and smiled, her face was beautiful. He found himself getting a hard on. Could he actually make love to his own mother? The way things were going he just might. He bent down and kissed his mother lightly on her lips.

Hannah was finding it harder and harder to protest against anything that was happening to her. Her body seemed to cry out for the attention it was getting. She hungered for more of the sensual feelings coursing through her. Hands touched her face, arms, legs, stomach, and chest. Lips kissed her face, lips, neck, legs. Mouths sucked on her fingers and toes. The silk rustled against her skin in such a sexual way. Soon she found herself kissing back whoever kissed her. She began to moan almost constantly, to the point it sounded like she was purring.

Carefully Mary and Lydia began to unbutton the front of Hannah’s silk dressing gown. As they did, hands began to reach inside, touching and caressing her bare skin. Hannah gave a sharp intake of breath when a hand stroked her bare breast for the first time. But she couldn’t say anything. Tim’s mouth was pressed hotly against her own and his tongue was trying to enter beyond her lips.

Mary felt her mother-in-law’s nipple harden under her touch and smiled. Paul was right. She was getting turned on. If they kept this up she just might have an orgasm. And if she felt how wonderful that was, maybe she would want more. Mary found herself envisioning her husband sliding his hard cock into his mother’s wet pussy and fucking her to an earth-shattering climax as he filled her with his incestuous seed. At the very thought of it, her pussy gushed a flood of slick juice which flowed down the inside of her leg.

Lydia undid the final button and slowly spread open the front of Hannah’s gown, exposing her grandmother’s semi-naked body for the first time. They all gazed lustfully at her naked breasts as they moved on her heaving chest. Her areola were large and very light in color, almost invisible. Her nipples stood hard and firm. Paul reached out and gently cupped his mother’s breast, rubbing the tip of his thumb over the hard nipple.

Hannah moaned out loud as her son and daughter-in-law played with her breasts. Her mind screamed for her to stop this assault on her body. It was not right. But her body cried out for more. Never had she felt such exquisite energy charging through her nerve endings. Her vagina tingled, as if electrically charged, and hot juices flowed freely from her pussy, soaking her panties.

When she moaned, her mouth opened and Tim’s tongue slipped into his grandmother’s mouth. Being french kissed by her grandson only increased Hannah’s sexual feelings. As if of it’s own accord, her tongue began to duel with his.

Lydia saw the wet patch on her grandmother’s panties and reached between her legs to stroke her inflamed pussy. She ran her finger up and down her moist slot, making sure to stroke her clit on each pass. Mary leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Quickly Paul followed suit, taking her other nipple into his mouth. His mother was squirming all over the bed as the sexual tension in her body increased.

And then she was there. For the first time in her life, her body exploded in orgasm. She felt as if she was bursting at the seams. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through her overheated body. She jerked and convulsed for what seemed like several minutes before relaxing back down on the bed.

She looked at her son in amazement. “Wow!” she gasped. “That was wonderful. What happened? I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

“You had an orgasm, mom,” Paul told her. “A wonderful, loving, intense orgasm, given you by your caring, loving family. Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes! I never dreamed anything could feel so good. Thank you for showing me. ... I love you all.” She said, gazing around at her family gathered around her.

“We’re not done yet, mom. You really need to experience several more.” Paul told her. “One orgasm is not going to remove all of your inhibitions. We have a lot more to show you before you are ready to work on your marriage with dad.”

Hannah knew that what her son said was true. She knew almost nothing about good sex and pleasing her husband. Until today she only had her bad experiences, and they had haunted her for most of her life. Now she knew there was another side to sex, a side that could be exciting and wonderful. Suddenly she wanted to learn more. And she had a loving family right here ready and willing to help her learn. “What do I have to do?” she asked, eagerly.

“Sit up for a second,” Paul instructed her. “Let’s get rid of this gown. It’s not covering much of anything any more anyway.”

As she sat up, Hannah realized for the first time she was almost naked in front of her family. She blushed a deep red and tried to cover her large breasts.

“Wow, grandma! Don’t hide them.” Tim encouraged. “They’re beautiful. You should be proud to show them off.” He reached out and moved his grandmother’s hands down to her sides, gazing lustfully at her exposed tits.

Again Hannah blushed. She was not used to receiving compliments on her looks. But she found she liked hearing her grandson’s words, as well as the look in his eyes as he stared at her bare breasts. As she glanced around the room she noticed that everyone was enjoying looking at her. It excited her to realize she could cause such lust with her body.

She allowed Paul to slip the gown from her arms. Then she laid back down on the bed and waited expectantly for what her family would do next.

Once again Paul and his family began to caress her body from top to bottom. They would cup and squeeze her breasts, suck on her nipples, and kiss her mouth. Hannah now tried to participate. She would eagerly thrust her breasts up into the hands and mouths of those touching her. She willingly opened her mouth to the tongues that sought to invade her lips. She gazed into each of their eyes, reading the lust that was there and letting them see the lust that shone in her own eyes. She even spread her legs to the kisses they planted on her inner thighs. All the while her body began to build once again toward those glorious feelings of sexual tension and release.

As Hannah became more excited, Paul reached down and caressed her pubic mound through her panties. He marveled at how wet she was, how eagerly she pushed her mound up into his hand. When he felt another hand join his, he looked up into Tim’s smiling face and let him feel his grandmother up. Soon Mary and Lydia also had their opportunities to feel the hot, wet mound of his mother’s womanhood.

Paul signaled to his wife that he wanted to remove his mother’s panties. Mary leaned next to Hannah’s face and said, “Raise your hips a second, Hannah.”

Without thinking, Hannah raised up and felt her panties being dragged down her legs and off her feet, exposing her hairy vagina to her family’s gaze. Suddenly she realized that she was now totally naked in front of her family. Her eyes opened wide and she looked questioningly up at her daughter-in-law.

Mary put her finger over her mother-in-law’s lips. “It’s OK, Hannah. Just relax and enjoy.” With that she bent down and kissed her deeply.

Before Hannah could gather herself enough to protest, she felt a hand once again stroke down through her pubic hair and onto her swollen pussy lips. Without the barrier of her panties the sensations were much more intense. She could not help herself. As if on it’s own, her body pushed up hard against the invading hand as she broke Mary’s kiss and groaned. “Ooooooh, mmmmyyyyyyy! Oooooohhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeessss! That feels soooooo gggoooooddd!”

Slowly, Tim slid his finger up and down his grandmother’s slippery slit. He glided lightly over her clit causing her to moan even louder. And then he gently buried his finger deep into her hot depths, causing her to cry out. “Ooohhh, yyeesss! Don’t stop. That feels so wonderful!”

Hannah could not believe the intensity of the sensations racking her body. She thought her first orgasm was good. She knew that if this kept up the next one would be even greater. Instinctively she opened her legs wide to give her grandson better access to her enflamed core.

As his grandmother opened her legs, Tim gazed lustfully down at her excited, wet pussy-hole. He just had to taste it. Quickly he buried his face in her hairy twat and eagerly lapped up her abundant pussy juice, sucking and licking for all he was worth.

Hannah almost came up off of the bed. “Oooohhhh, ssshhhiiittt!! What are you doing? Oooohhh, that feels sssooo gggoooddd! Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop. I can’t believe you would do such a thing.” She grabbed his head and pulled it deeper into her boiling cunt. “But don’t you dare stop, you naughty boy, you.”

Tim couldn’t breath. His grandmother was holding his face too tightly against her excited pussy. He pushed away and gasped for air, leaving Hannah moaning her protest at his leaving her. Lydia quickly took her brother’s place and eagerly licked her grandmother’s hot, musky twat. Hannah raised her knees to her chest, opening herself wide to her granddaughter. “Oh, yes! That’s it! Don’t stop. It feels so good.” At that moment she didn’t care who was licking her vagina as long as someone was. She could feel her body racing toward another intense orgasm.

Paul watched first his son and then his daughter perform cunnilingus on his mother. Finally his wife took her turn lapping at Hannah’s honey pot. He could tell she was on the verge of another strong orgasm. It was now or maybe never. He quickly removed his shirt and pants, and then dropped his briefs, freeing his engorged cock.

As his mother began to shake and shutter with her orgasm he watched Mary drink the fountain of cum juice that flowed from her hot, pink pussy. Then he gently pushed her aside and climbed between his mother’s open thighs. He centered his throbbing cock in her pulsating hole and pushed, sliding the full length of his shaft into her open cunt in one thrust. He held it there as she finished cumming.

Through the haze of her orgasm, Hannah felt the bed shift. She was vaguely aware of her son hovering over her. And then her vagina was filled with a thick, hard, hot pole. The sensation of a hard cock filling her climaxing pussy only seemed to intensify her orgasm as she bucked up and down against it’s hot length. “Ooooohhhhh! I’m cuuummmminnngg. I’m cumming so hard.” She gasped.

Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high. As she did, she became aware of her son’s naked body above her, his cock buried in her vagina. Conflicting feelings filled her mind. There was the horror of her memories from the other times she had a penis inside her and the pain it caused. There was the shock of realizing she was committing incest with her son. And then, there was the wonderful feeling of having a big cock throbbing deep inside her pussy for the first time in years.

“Paul, what are you doing?” she asked incredulously. “We can’t do this. I’m your mother, for heaven’s sake. Please get off of me. I never meant for things to go this far.” She started to squirm under him, trying to dislodge him from inside her slick twat. But he was too strong for her.

Paul used all of his strength to remain imbedded in his mother’s cunt. He quietly tried to explained. “Mom, we have to go this far. You need to know that it doesn’t have to hurt to make love. If you are properly stimulated and well lubricated, fucking can feel good. You don’t have to be afraid. ... Mom, listen to me.”

Hannah continued to squirm under her son. She didn’t want to have sex; she didn’t want to get hurt again. It didn’t matter that it didn’t hurt now. It would, she knew it would. But the more she squirmed, the better it felt. All of her efforts to dislodge her son’s cock from her body only succeeded in sliding it in and out of her wet pussy in a most delicious way. She finally gave up and collapsed back onto the bed. “Oh, Paul!” she said, almost in despair.

“It’s OK, mom. Trust me.” Paul soothed his mother, gently caressing her face. “Have we done anything to hurt you so far?” He slowly began to work his cock in and out of her pussy.

“No.”

“Hasn’t everything we done felt good?” He kept his strokes slow and long, in and out.

“Yes, wonderful,” she moaned, as his movement sent chills through her body.

“Haven’t you enjoyed the treatment we’ve given you and the orgasms you’ve had?” His thrusts became a little harder.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed.

“Then trust me now. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m not going to rape you. I’m going to make love to you, show you how wonderful fucking can be when two people really love each other.” He started to pick up speed, just a little.

“But, Paul, you’re my son. We can’t have sex. It’s incest.” She was trying so hard to think straight, but her body was beginning to betray her. What Paul was doing was driving her wild. She could feel the heat grow between her legs, in the core of her being.

“Yes. Incest. And what better sexual love is there than when two people who really love each other, like a mother and a son, or a father and a daughter, or a brother and a sister, come together to express that special love they have for each other? Please, mom, let me show you how great incest can be.” He started to drive his thick cock into his mother’s hot hole.

Hannah couldn’t take any more. Or rather she had to have much more ... much more of this wonderful, hard cock filling her needy vagina. Never had sex been like this before. There was no pain at all. Only pleasure, and what wonderful pleasure at that. Paul was right, again. If two people knew what they were doing and loved each other, sex could be so powerful, so ... wonderful even if it was incest. She couldn’t hold still. She began to fuck back at her son’s pounding cock.

“Oh yes, Paul. Do it! Make love to me. Make love to your loving mother. I love you, Paul. Show me how wonderful incest can be. Give me your hard love deep in my willing hole. Looovvvee mmmeeee!”

Paul was ecstatic. They had done it! The barriers were down. His mother wanted him to fuck her, to show her the wonders of incestuous love. She was begging him to fuck her good. Thrust after thrust, he sent his hot, throbbing cock into her wet, scalding pussy again and again. He would give her the fuck of her life. She would know the joys of sex. She would be ready to do anything sexual to liven up her marriage. Even in the heat of sex with his mother, Paul never forgot that the goal of all this was to help his parents have a happy marriage.

“Take my cock, mom!” he cried out. “Take my big, fucking cock up your hot, tight, willing pussy-hole. Oh, mom! I love fucking you. This is so hot, so wild. I’m fucking you, mom. Incest! Wonderful, loving incest.”

Paul’s words inflamed Hannah’s mind. She was committing incest with her son and loving it. And her daughter-in-law and grandchildren were watching. She could see them as they all stripped naked, never taking their eyes off of what she and her son were doing.

“Do it, Paul. F-f-fuck me.” She said the word for the first time in her life. “Fuck your mother. Teach me what good incestuous fucking is like. Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me!” she cried as she pushed her vagina up to meet each thrust of her son’s cock.

Paul drove his cock-meat into his mother as hard and as fast as he could. He marveled at how hot and how tight her cunt was. He could feel her muscles ripple up and down his shaft. It felt like he was fucking a furnace. The excitement of it all had him speeding to his own orgasm. He began to grind his pelvis against his mother’s clit on each downward thrust in an attempt to bring her to orgasm with him.

“Oh fuck, mom. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. Take it deep in your wet, willing cunt. I’m going to cum, mom. I’m going to pour my hot, thick incestuous seed up into your tight twat. Cum with me. Fuck your loving son and cum on my hard cock.”

“Yes, Paul. I’m there. Your big, thick cock feels so good in mama’s pussy. I’m going to cum, Paul. Shoot your slimy sperm into my incest-fucking pussy. I’mmmm ccuuummmmmiinnnggg.”

Paul shoved his throbbing shaft balls deep into his mother’s belly. He could feel her orgasmic spasms as her vaginal muscles milked his cock. He buried his face in the nape of her neck and groaned as he sent stream after stream of molten cum pouring into her womb.

RGB650
RGB650
259 Followers