A New Life: Extended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RGB650
RGB650
257 Followers

It took Paul a couple of minutes before he could lift his head from his mother’s shoulder. He felt totally drained. Slowly he lifted his head and looked down into his mother’s face. What he saw caused his heart to race. Her face shone with the after-glow of sex. There was a twinkle in her eyes he had never seen before. And she was smiling from ear to ear.

“Are you OK, mom?” he asked.

Her smile grew even wider as she ground her cum-filled pussy against his shrinking manhood. “Better than OK.” she sighed. “That was the most beautiful sex I have ever had. You were wonderful. I can’t believe what I have been missing for all these years. But no more. I want you to teach me everything I need to know to become the best lover your father could ever have. I want to try it all. No more inhibitions. If I could be so wrong about intercourse, who knows what other changes I need to make.”

“What about us?” Paul was almost afraid to ask.

“Us?” Hannah said. “Paul, after the fucking you have just given me, there is no way I could turn you away ever again. I love you. And I love incest. Anytime you want to make love to your old mom, you just say the word. My body, my pussy is yours for the taking.”

Paul moaned and kissed his mother, a deep soul-wrenching kiss that let her know just how much he loved her.

When they broke off their kiss, Hannah said, “I take it your whole family is into this incest stuff, right?”

She looked over at Mary, Tim and Lydia. The three had become so turned on watching Paul fuck his mother that they had joined together in their own incestuous threesome. Tim was laying on his back on the floor. Lydia was astride his hips, riding his cock, while Mary sat on his face holding her pussy open as his tongue squirmed in her hot slot. As Paul and Hannah watched, all three came together and collapsed in a heap of quivering flesh.

Following their “therapy session” everyone took a short nap and then had supper together. Hannah felt a little strange eating with everyone sitting around naked, but after awhile she began to enjoy the feeling of freedom it gave her. While they were eating they discussed how they would continue Hannah’s sex education. They also talked about what they would do about Sam, Hannah’s husband and Paul’s father.

After the dishes were done, Hannah was ready and eager to expand her sexual experiences. It was decided that she should learn to suck cock as this might come in handy in dealing with Sam. So, while Paul and Tim sat on the couch, Mary instructed her mother-in-law in the fine art of fellatio. Lydia would demonstrate on her father’s cock, and Hannah would practice on Tim.

“Oooooo, yes, Grandma,” Tim groaned. “Just like that. Your mouth feels so hot on my cock. Keep on sucking me, grandma. Don’t stop!”

They all jumped when the phone rang. Paul eased his daughter’s wet mouth from his hard cock and grabbed the portable phone. “Hello? Pastor Bursman. ... Oh, hi, dad.”

Hannah stopped sucking Tim’s cock and looked over at her son when she realized her husband was on the line. But before she could move or say anything, Tim guided her mouth back to his throbbing dick. “Keep sucking my cock, grandma. Dad will take care of grandpa. You’ll see. Just keep on sucking.”

Mary reached down with one hand and cupped one of Hannah’s tits, giving it a loving squeeze. Her other hand found it’s way to her wet pussy where she began to finger-fuck her mother-in-law, driving two fingers up into her hot hole. “Paul will deal with Sam. All you need to do is concentrate on sucking Tim’s cock. Suck him, Hannah. Suck him good.”

Hannah looked up into her grandson’s lust-filled eyes and smiled. Then she licked the tip of his cock with her wet tongue before engulfing it in her hot mouth. At the same time she squirmed back on her daughter-in-law’s fingers, trying to drive them deeper into her demanding pussy.

As Paul watched his mother eagerly suck Tim’s cock, he listened to his dad. “Yes, mom’s here. She drove up this morning. ... She was pretty upset.”

Lydia crawled over to her father, reached up to stroke his hard cock, and then resumed sucking it for all she was worth. Paul tried to push her away. It was too distracting. But she hung on and refused to be moved away from her task.

“Evidently you haven’t discovered anything missing, yet. ... No?” Paul was having a hard time keeping his voice normal. His daughter’s hot mouth was driving him wild. “Mom found your magazines – the ones in the box in your closet. ... Yeah, THOSE magazines.”

“Oh, shit, grandma. I’m going to cum.” Tim grabbed Hannah’s head and held it still as he began to fuck up into her sucking mouth with his big cock. “Get ready to eat my cum. Here it cccuuummmsssss! Aaaahhhhh, yes!”

Hannah felt her grandson’s cock buck in her mouth. Suddenly it was filled with the hot sticky seed that poured from his piss-hole. She swallowed again and again, marveling at the quantity of sperm Tim shot down her throat. She quickly realized that she loved the taste of his cum and continued to suck on his cock even after he was done, making sure she got every drop.

“You know how she feels about sex. What do you think her reaction was?... Just a minute, dad. I have to take care of something.” Paul quickly cupped his hand over the phone. Watching Tim cum in his grandmother’s mouth was too much. “Ooohhh, fuck! I’m cumming,” he cried, as his cock flooded his daughter’s hot mouth with thick, white spunk.

Lydia drank down every drop of her father’s cum. She loved the feel of his seed spraying into her mouth as much as she loved the taste. When he was done she raised her head, opened her mouth and showed him the thick cream that still floated there before swallowing it down.

“Dad, you still there? ... Sorry about that. ... Mom and I have been having a long talk. There are a lot of issues to deal with here. ...”

Tim’s cock didn’t stand a chance of getting soft. As his grandmother continued to suck on it, the blood rushed in his veins and his shaft continued to stand rock hard. Hannah realized her grandson’s cock was staying hard. As she continued to squirm on Mary’s fingers she removed her mouth from it, but continued to stroke it in her fist. She looked up at Tim with lust filled eyes. “Fuck me, Tim. Shove this beautiful hard cock up grandma’s hungry pussy and give me another wonderful orgasm.”

“No, mom is not talking about getting a divorce. Yet.” Paul told his father as he listened to his mother beg for his son’s cock.

“Why don’t you fuck him, Hannah?” Mary said as she pulled her fingers from her mother-in-law’s cunt.

“How?” Hannah asked, looking at her.

“Dad, do you love mom? ... I’m glad to hear that. I think you need to come here so we can all work this out together.”

“Tim, lay on your back,” Mary instructed. When Tim did as he was told, Mary guided Hannah over her grandson’s crotch, straddling his hips. “Reach down and grab his cock. ... Good. ... Now, rub the head against your wet pussy and get it all slick.”

“I know you have to work tomorrow. ... Listen, tomorrow is Friday. Why don’t you come up after work and spend the weekend?” Paul was watching his mother rub her wet pussy on Tim’s hard rod. He could actually see her juices flow from her fuck-hole, coating his shaft.

“Just how important is your marriage to you? ... Then I guess you will find a way to get free and be here.”

“Oooooo!” Hannah moaned, as Tim’s cock head came in contact with her clit. “I like that,” she sighed as she continued to churn her twat against her grandson’s cock.

“Now center it in your fuck-hole and sit down.” Mary told her mother-in-law.

Hannah slowly lowered her body, burying Tim’s thick shaft in her hot, open hole. “Oooooohhhh, yyyeeeesss!” she groaned. “Soooo gggoooddd. Your cock feels so good in grandma’s pussy. Is it good, Tim? Do you like having your big cock inside my cunt?”

“Yes, grandma. I love the feel of your tight gray-haired pussy wrapped around my cock.” Tim told his grandmother, reaching up to fondle her hanging tits. “I love incestuous fucking. Fuck me, grandma! Fuck your horny grandson with your hot, incestuous cunt. Fuck me.”

“Good. We’ll see you tomorrow evening then.” Paul was getting excited as he watched his mother begin to move, fucking her pussy up and down on Tim’s hard cock. He reached down and began to stroke himself. “Oh! And Dad? Something to think about...If you really love mom like you say you do, what are you willing to do to save your marriage?”

As Hannah abandoned herself to the lust of fucking her grandson, Mary and Lydia sat back and watched. Neither could believe how easy it had been to convert Hannah to the new life. But they had to admit she was sure enjoying herself. They reached down and began to finger-fuck themselves as they watched.

“Yes, I know mom has to do her part. Believe me. She realizes that and is already beginning to do something about it.” Paul smiled. If his dad could only see what she was doing, it would blow his mind.

“Oh, fuck, Tim! This is great. Grandma loves fucking your big, incestuous cock.” Hannah realized she liked the control being on top offered. She slammed her hungry pussy up and down on Tim’s hot fuckmeat. She ground her clit into his pelvic bone. She twisted this way and that, corkscrewing his rod in and out of her fuck-hole. “Fuck me, Tim. Fuck grandma’s incestuous twat with your boy-cock. Make grandma cum and cum. Fill me with your thick, incestuous sperm.”

“OK. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Paul turned off the phone and threw it on a nearby chair. He was almost wild with lust. Watching his mother and son fuck with such abandon was really turning him on. He grabbed Mary, hooking her legs over his arms as he drove his throbbing cock deep into her open pussy.

He sent several hard strokes into her willing body, causing her to moan ecstatically. Then he switched, pulling his cock out of his wife and driving it into his surprised daughter. After several strokes in her open fuck-hole, he returned to his wife. Back and forth he went, fucking both of his hot women with his incestuous cock.

Hannah watched her son wildly fucking two women at once. Her heart filled with pride. Her son was such a good fucking husband and father. And such a great fucking son, too. At that moment she thought she had never been happier. Returning her attention to her grandson she redoubled her efforts to fuck his incestuous cock off.

“Shit, grandma. You’re so fucking hot. ... I love the new you. ... Fuck me, grandma. Don’t stop! I’m almost there. ... Oh, fuck! I’m going to pump my hot, incestuous seed into your wild, old pussy. ... Here I ccccuuuummmm!”

Tim squeezed his grandmother’s tits hard as his cock jerked and throbbed inside her tight cunt, sending spurt after spurt of thick, hot sperm up into her womb.

Hannah groaned as she felt her grandson cum inside her overheated twat. It triggered her own orgasm. “Yyyyyeeeessss, Tim! Squeeze my breasts. Fill grandma’s cunt with your incestuous seed. Grandma loves the feel of your hot cum inside her hungry pussy. Ooooohhhhh, sssshhhhiiitttt, yyyyeeessss.” Her pussy milked him of every drop of cum he had to give.

Paul heard the cries of his mother and son as they came together. He ground his pelvis hard against his wife’s clit, determined to make her cum. It did the trick. He felt her tight pussy contract around his pounding shaft.

“Oh, Paul! I’m cumming. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Mary’s orgasm triggered Paul’s. His cock jumped in her hot twat sending a spray of cum to coat her hot vaginal walls. Then quickly he pulled out and shoved his spurting cock into his daughter’s open hole. As he fucked the rest of his incestuous cum up into her womb, she came.

“Yyyeeesss, daddy. Cum in my incest loving pussy. I’m cuuuummmmmiiinnnngggg.”

The five of them finally collapsed, exhausted from all of the fucking they had done that day. Slowly they made their way to bed. Tomorrow Sam would be there. They needed their rest if they were to succeed in bringing him into a new life, too.

RGB650
RGB650
257 Followers