A New Life for Debbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Why not, Carol but it's up to Tony!

Tony took the big knife in his hands and approached Debbie.

- Maybe, I'll gouge off also her eyes before killing her!

A dark hand emerged from the dusk and took off the knife from Tony's grip as if it was a toy for children. Tony was gripping his right hand where two fingers had been broken.

- There was a limit on what you could make our girls endure and you three just trespassed that limit. Now it's time to pay for your forfeits!

Archie tried to escape through the window. He missed a step in his haste and fell on the edge of the swimming pool. Tony and he would go to a wood logger camp in northern Canada where friends of Abbie would make them work as hard as he could for a pair of years, sawing trees. Hard and strenuous work may help them to change their views on many subjects. Abbie wanted to send Carol along but thought she would be a useless charge for the Canadian loggers as she didn't even know how to peel a potato. There was another possibility. A few phone calls were sufficient to resolve the problem. A truck delivered to the estate the next day five plastic drums. The girls' exhaustion and traces of abuse would have attracted attention at the airport. Better to use a more discreet way of smuggling them away! They would probably have a few weeks sick leave back in Singapore but Abbie already knew that Debbie would pester him soon for getting back to work! He then started to loot the mansion a second time with his gang. They needed four truck loads to transport everything of interest to another second hand dealer. Abbie joked he may have sometime to loot the house a third time. It was fast becoming a habit! In two years, there would be no traces of Tony's former furniture and no chances for him to buy it back : a new start for him, for the better! This time, they sold even Tony and Carol's clothes and Archie's expensive car! When her home was once more completely empty to her dismay, Carol was drugged and installed into one of the drums which was closed and sealed. She wasn't told the fate that had been chosen for her. Debbie then begged Abbie they would be left awake for the trip. Finally, Abbie agreed reluctantly. They were secured tightly into the drums once more but this time, they would follow each step of their transportation. On this occasion, Abbie and his gang would be passengers in the same plane to Singapore when Debbie and her daughters would fly in the hold. Having their owners in the plane with them was a much needed comfort for the four girls! Carol would fly to Morocco for assessment. The result would be surely much lower than for Debbie with no commendations but miracles may occur!

Archie managed to escape the wood logger camp in the following year but he failed to appear out of the forest.