A New Life for Debbie Ch. 11

Story Info
Singaporean experience.
5.6k words
4.37
42.6k
11
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

Chapter 11

Singaporean experience

Ying Tsou was awakened by the first rays of the morning sun. Her father had accustomed her to wake up early and she always left the curtains of her bedroom open. She was a Singaporean Chinese woman, 28 years old. She had a very sexy body with long black straight hair she often combed meticulously. She had a smooth tanned skin, voluptuous lips, nice 38C tits and a firm pert butt. Her appearance could turn on a guy easily. She was the heir of a rich Chinese family in Singapore.

One year ago, her appearance was somewhat different but she was bored to death and even thought of suicide. Her husband had taken refuge in drug addiction. He hadn't touched her for more than a year and never even tried to sire an heir. In fact, he had taken her cherry on the night of their wedding and he had waited three months before spending another moment with her and he hadn't even tried to fuck her then. He rarely even gathered enough energy to share a meal with his wife. Fortunately, his wealth was invested in very sure and well managed funds. Money wasn't a problem for the family but Ying was definitely unhappy.

She had heard of a nearby house of pleasure named the Chinese brothel where many important men in Singapore spent a few hours or a full night with the prostitutes there. Her family had been always very uptight and she couldn't imagine how a woman could demean herself enough to accept to receive strangers and fuck them for money! One of her friends, Yen Chia had explained her that the whore house worked with kidnapped foreign girls who were kept prisoners under the guard of very strict wardens. The house was maintained just through bribery of the local police officers and judges…

Yen's description had spurred Ying's interest. She had decided to visit the whore house. Her servants tried to dissuade her from getting to such a seedy place but she had been adamant. The house was of easy access, far from the seedy description Yen had made. It was opulent, perfectly clean and the girls didn't appear to be forced slaves. On the contrary, they seemed to be happy, laughing with customers or between them. They were obviously trying to lure customers into lending them for a quarter of an hour of for longer periods but that was to be expected of them.

Her eyes were attracted by a bill announcing a show named "Inmates in the death row" with four stage actors. The bill presented their faces : all of them were white buxom women, with a family appearance and similar hour glass figures. One of them, named Dee seemed a bit older than the other ones : their eldest sister or mother but she would have had to have her children rather early: she looked forty and the oldest seemed twenty five and the two other one must have been around twenty. Curiosity made Ying pay to see the show.

She discovered a reconstructed jail house with seven girls as inmates. Dee and probably her daughters were free in their cells but the other girls were manacled to their bunks. All the cells were apparently locked. At the beginning, all the girls were laying on their cots, on sleep. A warden came, rattling his keys against the bars. The girls, at this signal, pushed away their rough brown comforter and appeared in their prison uniform, an orange tiny cropped tee shirt with holes in it, leaving their breasts completely bare. On the tee shirts, spectators could see in black letters : Singapore death row and just a number. An orange sticker in the shape of a sheriff star barely covered their areolas with the nipple protruding in a hole at the center. An orange string thong completed the outfit. The string was completely hidden between the girl's ass cheeks. In the front, a tiny orange band less than half an inch wide was trying to hide the girl's pussy, but the fabric was pushed between the girl's cunt lips. The men watching a girl in such revealing outfits seemed to get mad, hollering loudly.

Dee and her daughters had a distinctive peculiarity. Their cunts were perfectly shaven and ornamented with tattoos in red letters : Abbie's, Tyrone's, Al's or Justin's whore. Ying had seen in the entrance of the whore house a beauty parlor where women could be shaved and tattoed in the same way. Men queued with their wives and girl friends to have them marked in the same way!

Customers wearing warden uniforms entered the cells as if they were doing an inspection, a very close inspection as they snaked their hands into the skimpy tops of the girls, mauling mercilessly their breasts. Some of the girls screamed and writhed in pain but Dee and her daughters seemed really to enjoy being mistreated that way, pushing their breasts in the hands of their visitors. The girls were ass fucked by the wardens but it really looked not to be painful for Dee and her daughters who seemed to enjoy a lot to be so crudely mauled.

Ying had developed a fascination for Dee and she came several times to watch her being fucked by the wardens and then by paying customers wearing warden uniforms. The fifth time, she couldn't stand the stress any more. She asked to be allowed to meet Dee in her cell. There was an indecision moment. Dee whispered something to the chief warden who collected the fees. He went out to search for something and came back with a sorry face ! They didn't have small enough uniforms for Ying! She was so evidently despaired that Dee spoke again to the chief warden who offered Ying to put on an inmate uniform. It was obscenely revealing but the Chinese woman was desperately turned on. She would have agreed to anything to be given the release she needed so badly!

Ying was led out of stage to change. The chief warden asked her one more time whether she was ready for such a public exhibition, reminding her that she would be an outcast in her very conservative circles but she told him she didn't care. Ying was led in chains to Dee's cell. When she was freed from her fetters, she felt as if she was born again, delivered from the burden of her previous boring life. She opened herself completely to Dee. She was a very bright woman, very caring and gentle who throve to make her at ease. She instantly felt better she had been since her wedding. She didn't want to leave her.

When the men queuing to fuck Dee who seemed in high demand, even more than her younger daughters, began to moan and groan in frustration, Dee proposed Ying to receive her share of customers. They would entertain her and she would earn much money. Ying didn't care for the money but she didn't want ti retrieve her previous dull life. She knew that several men she personally knew were in the assistance and her reputation would be destroyed if she agreed to become publicly a whore but she didn't want to continue such a life! She even considered becoming another whore in that house. She followed a warden to an empty cell and listened when he announced that the death row had just received another inmate who would start servicing paying customers immediately. Her heart was beating pretty hard in her chest when a dozen men presented themselves to the warden. Her future had been dramatically changed by her actions in just a few minutes.

The first man to enter her cell was… Ying's own father! She was mesmerized, expecting to be scolded, beaten or even killed on the spot. The shame on her family would be almost unbearable! She stood up in respect for him but she realized soon that he wasn't furious about her but he wanted really to fuck her! She smiled to him, offered him a condom and asked him whether he wanted her mouth, her cunt or her ass before placing herself on her four to wait for his pleasure like a seasoned whore. He threw the rubber to the floor in a negligent gesture, freed his engorged cock from the confines of his pants and plunged it into Ying's very wet cunt. He fucked her just as he would have fucked any whore. In no time, he had her screaming and dancing on top of his erect pole. She would never have expected her father was still so virile. He used her in her three holes but he always unloaded deep into her pussy. He left her completely spent, and left hastily.

Fifteen men who personally knew Ying ; cousins, friends and neighbors followed the example of her father. The warden insisted they put on their rubbers. When she left, Ying knew everything a young whore was expected to know: be always ready and smiling even when you are exhausted, have your cunt, mouth and ass ready to service men… Her father came back to help her out of the Chinese brothel. She was the perfect image of a well fucked woman! She was expecting her father would drive her to her husband's house but instead, the chauffeur took the direction of Eunos road near the Malay village. Her father led her to a very large apartment. It was empty but for some furniture!

- Why didn't you drive me home, father?

- With your public exposure, your husband could have gathered the guts to kill you and you're too precious for me, now!

- Because I'm your daughter?

- No because you're a pretty girl and I intend to keep you as my playmate, my fuck toy and the mother of my future babies.

- You… You want to knock me up!

- Your husband wasn't man enough to do the job in three years, so I just decided to sire several grand children myself!

- But then why did you allow the other men to fuck me?

- I'm not jealous and I don't care about a woman's faithfulness. You may fuck dozen of men if you want, as long as the only seed that enters your womb is mine! I won't ever use a condom with you but if ever you allow a man to fuck you without a rubber, you'll end up at the bottom of the bay with concrete boots!

- I see, father!

- Incest doesn't excite me at all! So, for you, I'll be from now on simply Master and call you Ying or other cruder names such as cunt, slut or pet. You'll wear the clothes I'll buy for you and nothing else and I'll choose your outfits either at home or when you go out! You are now my totally compliant sex slave!

- Yes, Master!

- Just a last point : I'll want you to entertain my business associates and people I want to gratify. You'll be our company whore. I may summon you to my offices whenever I want to service the people I'll tell you! You did a very good job at the whore house but in addition you'll soon get used to wear expensive dresses and 6" heel stilettos.

- But, Master, if I come regularly to your office, I may run into my mother!

- Don't worry about it! You'll soon enter Dr Liang's clinic. He is a very good surgeon. I would like you to have a smaller chin, higher cheek bones, a more upturned nose and C cups. I'm pretty sure your mother will not recognize you!

Her father took her in a shopping spree. He offered her several Chinese dresses, European clothes of different kinds from micro-skirts to long gowns, sweaters and shoes. He picked up mostly low cut dresses and tops or almost see-through garments that left nothing to imagination. Ying would never have dreamed wearing such revealing outfits! She blushed beet root as he made her parade with them in the shops in front of other customers and shop attendants. His first order had been to discard her undies and leave them in the changing room. She had never gone shopping nude under her dress but it was what her own father wanted!

As it was raining, Ying even finally had to walk back to their car nude under her raincoat. He had forbidden her to button it up. Only her belt prevented the coat to open and publicly reveal her nakedness. Her father drove her to a secluded place to the west of Singapore. He made her lean on her back on the car hood. He lifted the hem of her raincoat to uncover her pussy, hoisted her legs on his shoulders and fucked her on the spot. He didn't care whether she could be seen from other cars or by passersby as if she was a cheap whore. He was far from gentle and Ying screamed pretty loud but it just made him redouble his assaults. As he didn't want to soil his car upholstery, he made her travel in the car trunk for the return!

He dropped her in front of her new house, giving her a credit card and a cell phone to contact him and receive his orders.

- Ying, you'll receive the delivery men yourself, wearing the red miniskirt, the low cut transparent blouse, your high heel sandals and nothing else. You'll apply the sluttiest make up you can imagine. You are to offer yourself shamelessly to any of these men. It'll be a perfect training period for my personal whore. You'll also receive furniture I'm going to order. The delivery men will get the same treatment. You'll just make sure they put on condoms!

- Aye Aye, Master!

- I won't visit you tomorrow but I want to discover here a traditional Chinese house when I come back in two days : arrange the furniture, decorate it with flowers, hang down paintings and so on! It's standard girly duty to make her master at ease!

- I'll try to please you, master!

- I expect nothing less, cunt! You are to go to the whore house for the next performance but you won't share Dee's cell. Go straight to an unoccupied cell. You'll put the money you are going to earn in an envelope and place it on the table in the entrance. If I'm not satisfied by the amount, you'll get the whip!

After her very public exposure, Ying couldn't expect anything else. She was now officially the slave of her father and he pimped her to strangers quite casually. In the next days, her new master organized visits for her. They came and enjoyed her as they wanted. She wasn't allowed to deny them anything and they all knew it. They just knocked at the door, entered her home and ordered her in the position they wanted. At least, she didn't have to colect the money and pretend she wasn't a whore but her father denied her soon after that little comfort.

- Tomorrow, you'll receive two of my assistants. I promised them a nice bonus and you'll be the cherry on top of the cake! Two men will come around 4 PM and a girl, my personal secretary, around 6:00. From your thryst with Dee, I am sure you'll know how to make her enjoy the visit! Don't make her exercise too much : I'll join you around 7. I've already fucked her several times. It's the moment to initiate her to more exciting games : now a man with two girls and later two men with a girl! I'm preparing her cuckold of a husband to watch me fucking his wife. Maybe it could be fun to have her service twenty men in the jail house : a private performance with just you and her as the stars and him locked in the cell next to his wife's!!

Two days later, her father accompanied Ying back to the Chinese whore house. She was wearing an extremely body hugging Chinese silk dress. Her father went to discuss with the chief warden just before the show. When the curtain was lifted, there were seven girls in the cells, two for punishment, Dee and her three daughters and Ying locked in the same cell as Janet! The girl to girl action in Janet's cell was nearly as hot as the one with Dee three days before. Her father was again the first man to visit Ying and he declined once more to put on a rubber.

Ying had to rest for some time to allow the scars of her face and breast modifications heal. Her father had been more careful but he never stopped visiting her at the clinic every day and shagging her a couple of times. He always left suddenly without even saying good bye. When the surgeon removed the bandages, her face was still fluffy but in a couple of weeks, even that had disappeared. Ying had to accustom herself with the new face her father had chosen for her. The final test was when Ying mother was summoned to her husband's office on some phony motive. Ying was told to ask her mother what refreshment she wanted and serve her. Her mother didn't recognize her! Ying's father was so pleased by the outcome he didn't wait for his wife to enter the elevator before he had started fucking Ying on his desk

The next time she went to the Chinese brothel, Ying was wearing a bright yellow silk saree like those worn by the local Indian women. Her father wasn't with her but he was replaced by an Indian businessman who visited Ying afterward in her cell. He put on a condom just as the other ones. It was the first time Dee saw her in her new role of Company whore for her father's business. Ying wasn't allowed to get into Dee's cell, probably to loosen the bonds forming between the two women. She was locked alone like the other girls.

A few weeks later, Ying announced to Dee as they were changing to prison outfits that her father had knocked her up. She seemed to be joyful and happy then. She continued her participation to the prison show as her belly swelled more and more prominently in the next months. When she got too big to be fucked on her back without endangering her baby, her father just made her on her hands and knees and fucked her doggie style. The other paying customers followed his example. Her father seemed quite excited by the very idea of fucking his pregnant daughter. He continued until the last two weeks before her delivery,

Ying explained to Dee that she would never come back to the whore house. Her father had decided to have his daughter locked in his own cloistered harem to keep her for his personal and his friends' use only. Her husband seemed not to have even noticed his wife had disappeared. Dee was often invited by Ying's father afterward. On these occasions, he fucked alternatively Dee and Ying. The two girls discovered then that they loved to excite him by playing together in front of him. Ying didn't like to be cloistered but her father wanted a complete control on her.

Her father fostered her baby to distant cousins. He didn't want to be bothered by child rearing! About half a year after her delivery, she discovered she was pregnant again. But just before her delivery, her father suddenly died of a stroke after a long hot session with her. Ying was staggered by his sudden demise. Her mother started a legal battle with her, pretending she was not her father's heir on the basis of old photographs. The changes in Ying's external appearance engineered by her father had been rather important for sure. She had been pretty but she was now in the top model class! DNA analysis finally confirmed her identity but her mother succeeded in evicting Ying from her house. She was devastated by such a feud. She finally turned to Dee, her only real support in Singapore.

- With my father, I had grown accustomed to service several men a day but since his death, I completely abstained from sex. I'm craving for it but I constantly fear assassination!

- It must be horrible, dear! How could I help you?

- I discussed with your daughters and Janet pointed out a possible solution, if you really want to help me!

- I would be quite glad to find a solution for you!

- That would be quite simple : if I became a full time whore in your establishment, the security people would protect me, I would earn money to pay their nanny and I would have all the sex I need!

- But the house rules doesn't provision for a voluntary whore here!

- Yes but I could just accept you, Dee, as my owner. You'll receive the recruiter's fee and your twenty per cent share of my earnings. I already calculated I could earn some six thousand dollars a month on my small ten per cent share!

- Just a problem : the ownership ceremony can be organized only when the girl had had her cunt and ass fucked by her owner! I'm a girl and I can't…

- Did you ever hear of something named a strap on dildo?

- Uuuhhh! I must be very tired! Then there's no problem, Ying!

- When could we hold the ceremony?

- This afternoon if you aren't too touchy about the wedding dress! I've already the strap on dildo. I'll have to ask Abbie and his team to come and attend the ceremony! We have just enough time to have you pierced like myself : cunt, tits, clit and nose.

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12