A New Life for Julie Ch. 05

Story Info
Bruce's birthday gift for Julie.
4.8k words
4.64
17.5k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Bruce's Birthday Gift for Julie

December 1977

Finals week hit Julie suddenly. She had been experiencing so much new, and had begun spending more and more time engaged in sexual activities with Sarah, that she had started falling behind in her studies.

Furthermore, it was her 20th birthday. She must have casually mentioned it to Bruce, because he woke her up with breakfast in bed. Bruce didn't know how to cook, but she smiled gratefully, as she took the tray with overdone eggs, burnt bacon, and watery orange juice. He left her to eat in her room, and as soon as he had left and closed the door, she threw out the food, but drank the orange juice, taking her birth control pill with it. It was okay, because she didn't have much time. She had a study group to meet with, and didn't need much food anyway, usually contenting herself with salads more often than naught.

After she got dressed--pulling on a tee-shirt and a pair of cut-off jean shorts, she went into the living room. Bruce was waiting with a birthday gift. The package was poorly wrapped, but she was touched and thrilled that he had put this much thought to her birthday.

She sat down on a chair in front of him and made a big show of anticipation, guessing, and unwrapping. She opened up a box, and pulled out what appeared at first to be a bunch of yellow strings. She was puzzled at first, but quickly discovered that it was a bright, neon-yellow string bikini. The bottom was little more than a triangular patch that looked just big enough to cover her pubic mound, and a pair of strings that connected to a "T" in back, with a single string running down in back and gradually widening to a "V" in front. The bra top was also a pair of triangles and strings.

She held the outfit up in front of her, and stared at it with wide eyes. Did Bruce really expect her to wear this?

"I-I noticed you never used the hot tub, so I thought you needed a swimsuit," he managed to stammer.

She couldn't believe he expected her to wear something like this, but he looked like such an eager puppy dog that she found it hard not to laugh. She held up the tiny bikini in the air between them.

"I suppose you actually want me to try this on now?" she said grinning, trying to keep from laughing openly.

She failed and broke down laughing when she saw him nod eagerly.

Why not? she thought to herself. Afterall, what could it hurt? He had been kind enough to buy it for her, she supposed he had the right to see her in it.

"Okay, since you're so nice!" she said, dashing off to her bedroom to change--she detoured to change in the bathroom though, so she could see what she looked like in the mirror.

She didn't really want to wear it--she'd be practically nude! But since he was so kind, how could she refuse? She would make it quick--go out and show him, and dash back to the bathroom.

She quickly shed her clothes and undergarments. To her surprise, the g-string bottom was quite comfortable. She had expected the opposite. Well, it did feel a little funny going up between her butt cheeks, but not too bad. She tied the strings on each side of her hips, and decided she liked both the look and feel. The strings seemed to just curve up right over her hips, and the ties on each side would be real easy to remove.

The bra was a little more complicated, but she soon figured out how it crossed and then tied behind her neck. It had to be tightened some to ensure it would stay on, but it also would be very quick and easy to remove, with a single tug on a tie behind her neck. The outfit seemed to cover just enough for her to be legal in public--barely!

She looked in the mirror. It didn't look right to have her hair tied up, so she took a moment to brush her hair out, brushing the feathered edges around and back the way Sarah had taught her. Then she paused to look at herself in the mirror. She gasped and actually found herself getting hot just looking at herself in the mirror! She noted that the yellow contrasted nicely with her olive-toned skin. She would never have imagined herself looking like this a year and a half ago when she first came to California and this house.

She walked out to show Bruce, who was sitting on the couch.

Bruce let out an audible gasp when he saw her.

"You like?" she asked coyly.

He could only nod.

She couldn't just run back to the bathroom like she had intended. She found she loved the attention, loved being watched and lusted after. She found herself moved by impulse, and decided to show off some. She moved around in different poses for him, as she had seen some of his models do. She was having great fun.

She got down on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying below her, and arched her back up to show off her well-curved ass.

"Do you think I could be in one of your magazines?" she asked seductively.

"Oh yeah, he panted, most definitely." It was all he could do to stop himself from dropping his shorts right there and pulling off her bottom, so as to fuck her doggy-style right there, but she turned around, and put her hands up to his shoulders and pushed him back down on to the sofa.

Julie felt intensely sexy, and moved a little closer on her hands and knees, and kneeling up, she reached behind her neck and pulled the string holding the bra on. The bra fell off and her breasts sprung out.

"Do you think it might look better topless," she said in a whisper.

Bruce cried out softly and lunged for her.

She backed away with a giggle, her tits swaying in front of her. Standing up, she wagged her finger at him as she stepped back.

"Now now, no time! I have to meet with a study group," she said firmly. She stood up to go back and change. Glancing back, she noticed his erection tenting up his shorts.

"But keep that thought, she giggled, pointing at his boner, "and maybe I'll give you a blowjob when I get back."

She laughed out loud at his moan and stunned look as she retreated to the bathroom to retrieve her clothes.

She quickly changed back into her clothes, and when she saw the time, horny thoughts went away. She had to hurry. She pulled her clothes on top of her bikini and left hurriedly.

Good Lord! What in the world had possessed her to behave like that to him? She had been a terrible tease. And he was her landlord. Wouldn't it be inappropriate for her to get involved with him? But why not? She wondered. Her mind flashed back to all the times she had seen him naked, and having sex with other women. She found herself getting hot again as she drove up Pacific Coast Highway to the University.

At the university, she went from one study group to the next, cramming for hours. By the time she got back home she was tired. Bruce was still there. She plopped her purse down on the sofa and collapsed.

Bruce sat down next to her. He was determined to fuck her, but decided to proceed carefully, in spite of her promise that morning.

"Tired huh?" he asked.

"God yea, I'm wiped. I think I'm going to go to my room and relax for the rest of the evening."

"You know, I know something really good for relaxing. The hot tub. You have a swimming suit now, why don't you come out with me and relax for a bit?" he suggested.

She thought for a moment. That didn't sound bad.

"Come on, he urged her. I guarantee it will help."

So she got up and followed him out on the deck. Bruce already had swim trunks on, so he just pulled off his shirt. Julie still wore her bikini underneath her clothes, so she pealed off her clothes and stepped gingerly into the tub. She sat down slowly in the bubbling hot water. Oh, it did feel good! She had been here a year and a half, and she was just now getting into the hot tub! She pulled her hair back, letting it cascade over the rim to keep it from getting wet as Bruce settled beside her. Out of the corner of her eye, she realized he was nude, but he usually did soak in the tub nude, and she had seem him naked enough that it did not concern her.

The chatted about her study groups and upcoming tests for a while, when Bruce got up out of the spa suddenly.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get some snacks for us," he told her.

He came back a few minutes later with some cheese and crackers, a bottle of wine, and two wine glasses. They ate in silence for a few minutes, enjoyed the bottle Bruce had brought out, and basking in the glowing golden sunset as the hot jetting water massaged their bodies.

The hot jets of water and the red wine were making Julie feel calm and completely relaxed as she watched the sun setting over the ocean.

"How are you feeling now?" Bruce asked.

"A lot better--more relaxed," she answered.

"You know, I know something else that will help you relax," he said.

"What?" she asked, looking at him suspiciously. She was still not sure she wanted to get involved with him sexually.

"There are a few things I am good at. Photography is one of them, massage is another."

Why not?

"Okay, I'll try it," she said, downing her glass of wine. "Just a massage, okay?"

"I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do," he replied, as he climbed out of the spa and wrapped himself in a towel.

That was good enough for her, so she got out of the hot tub, and used one of the towels they kept on a wicker stand near the hot tub, dried off and went inside.

Inside, it had gotten dark. Bruce noticed Julie shivering a little, so he turned on the gas fireplace. It also helped give them some light and helped set a nice mood. He grabbed a bottle of almond oil. The hi-fi was still playing, and a new hit by a group called the "Bee Gees" was playing, called "How Deep is Your Love."

Bruce had Julie lay down prostate on the pad, and poured some oil on to his palm. He rubbed the oil onto both of his hands and started rubbing down her back. He straddled her legs to better reach her back and shoulders, carefully removing his towel as he did so--hoping she would notice. He stopped to carefully poor more oil all up and down her back, and smoothly and gently rubbed it into her olive-toned skin.

He gently massaged her shoulders and neck muscles, noticing that she was visibly relaxing under his hands. He moved his hands down to her back, sliding his hands up and down the smooth skin of her back. Each time his hands moved up to her back and neck, they kept slipping and tangling with the strings of her bra.

"Let me get this out of the way," he said, as he gently untied her top, letting the strings dangle to the side.

She found she didn't mind--after all, she was laying face down anyway, and all he could see was her backside. And after all, what could he possibly see that she had not already shown him that morning? He resumed his massage, and Julie found herself in a state of deep relaxation. She felt her muscles loosen up and relax.

Bruce had a raging hard-on, but he continued his massage, working Julie into a state of complete relaxation, and gradually into a state of arousal.

He had moved down to her waist, and then her thighs.

"I'm going to take these off, so that I don't get any oil on them, okay?" he asked as he pulled the strings hold the ties to her bikini bottom on.

"She murmured and didn't offer any resistance as he pulled the strings of the back of her bikini down and away from her hips.

He worked on her smooth spherical ass cheeks for a while, and then her thighs. Julie let out a soft moan under his hands, she was becoming aroused, and he was close enough that he could smell her moistening pussy.

Julie was, by this time, in a state of sheer delight. She felt a warmth spreading through her body, starting in the area of her crotch. It was all she could do to keep her hands clear of her pussy.

"Why don't you get up on your knees for a bit, so I can get your thighs better?" Bruce suggested.

She complied, and Bruce urged her thighs further apart, "so I can reach them easier," he explained.

A memory flashed through her mind, of her friend Sarah getting fucked from behind. "Doggie style" Sarah had explained to her. Julie felt herself getting hotter and hotter as she thought about that, while Bruce was gently massaging her thigh muscles.

After a few minutes of stroking her thighs, Julie was arching her back, exposing her pussy to him in the hope that he would fuck her. Bruce cautiously, so that he could apologize for it as a mistake, brushed one hand against her sopping wet pussy. Prepared to apologize if she reacted with outrage, he was encouraged when she moaned and pushed back against his hand. He gently started rubbing her pussy, and found it was extremely hot and wet. He stuck a finger inside--Julie was about as hot and wet as any woman he had ever been with.

He moved closer to her. His prick was stiff and aching, and lined up perfectly with Julie's cunt. She was down on her elbows, her face buried in the cushions, her back arched and her thighs spread. He put his hands back on her hips and gently pulled her back until his cock speared between her pussy lips, and slowly slid inside.

God damn she was hot! Her cunt was so hot, it was almost too hot for his prick. Her pussy was practically burning his cock. He pushed gamily forward, watching his rock-hard prick spearing between her round ass, golden in the firelight. He gasped with pleasure, as her ass cheeks came to rest up against his groin, and then grasping her firmly around the waist with his hands, he started gently pulling her back and forth, fucking her "doggie style".

Julie moaned with pleasure and pushed back harder. God she was hot! She was rocking back and forth, and grasping her waist with his hands, he started pulling her back and forth, slowly at first, but building up speed gradually with each thrust.

Julie was moaning and sobbing with pleasure, and he could feel hot juices flowing from her pussy.

Julie was so hot she couldn't think or speak, only moan. She was only aware of his hot pulsing rod pumping in and out of her hot cunt. She loved the feel of her ass cheeks smacking against his groin, and the erotic sound of the slapping noises turned her on more. She could feel his swinging balls striking her clit he was pounding into her so hard.

She felt her heart beating faster and faster--there seemed to be a roaring in her ears. Her pussy was pulsing now, as if it too had a heart. Suddenly she felt herself with an enormous orgasm that made her scream with pleasure. It was like an explosion. She thrust backward harder. She couldn't get enough. Then it happened again! Another explosion ripped through her body, and then another! Julie was experiencing her first multiple orgasms.

She fell forward gasping for breath. Bruce saw her collapse as his hard dick pulled out of her. It had taken a lot of self-control to avoid ejaculating in her. He wanted to save that for later.

As she lay down on her stomach, breathing heavily, he rolled her over. He wasn't done with her yet! A new song started playing on the stereo--Peter Frampton was singing "Do You Feel Like I Do?"

He kissed her for a few minutes, as she ground her pussy against his cock, wanting him to fuck her more. Then he moved down to her neck, kissing, and gently nibbling her throat. She arched backward and moaned. He moved down slowly to her smooth round shoulders, kissing, licking, then slowly licked her way over to her tits. After a rubbing the nipples just a little, he bent over and took the left nipple in his mouth, and gently sucked on it. She moaned and arched her back, thrusting her tit into his mouth. He pulled away then, and moved to the valley between and kissed, and licked his way up to her right tit, and once again sucked on her tit. His lips closed around the stiff nipple, and he gently nibbled and sucked harder.

Then he moved down to her stomach, licking his way down, pausing for a moment at her navel, swirling his tongue around and inside it. Then he moved down further, nestling his nose in her public mound.

She was breathless with anticipation--knowing what he was going to do, and anxious for him to start. She moaned with pleasure and tried to pull his face toward her clit, but he backed away and gently pushed her hands away.

In a moan of frustration, she moved her hands to her pussy, but he pushed them away. She gasped.

"What do you want," he whispered.

"You know!" she moaned.

"Say it!" he demanded.

"Eat my pussy!" she exclaimed.

"All in good time," he replied, as he moved down to her left ankle. He licked and kissed her ankle, and then moved over to the other ankle, repeating the same action there. Then he moved up to her quivering calves, licking, kissing.

She spread her legs wide to accommodate him as he moved up. He put his hands under her knees and lifted up, pulling her legs up and outward, and then started licking the insides of her sensitive thighs, moving back and forth between the left and right tracing small circles with his tongue. He was very close to her pussy now, and could smell it. He paused with his mouth over it. It was as wet as any pussy he had ever seen, and he could practically feel the heat rising from it. Small trails of pussy juice were streaming out of it down toward her ass.

Pushing her thighs back, he dove down and licked a long stroke down the length of her labia. She moaned again, thrusting her pussy up toward his face. He traced his tongue up and down her labia, licking up the heavy warm juices that seemed to be practically pouring out. Then, ready for the coup de'grace, he pulled her engorged clit in between his lips and sucked.

Julie gasped, and unable to restrain herself any longer, grabbed his hair and pushed his face into her clit and she bucked and screamed out in a violent orgasm. Bruce fought to keep her clit between his lips as her hips undulated violently. He wrapped his arms around her hips in an attempt to hold her still. After a few minutes, she started settling down.

Then moving up, he lined his cock up to her pussy, pushed inside once more. He gasped with pleasure as she wrapped her legs behind his back, and he started sliding his stiff cock in and out, once again increasing the pace.

Julie loved it. She loved the feeling of his thick cock sliding in and out of her cunt, and the feel of his heavy balls slapping against her upturned ass cheeks. His cock slid against grinding against her clit each time he drove in and out.

It was happening again! She felt it rising in her again--yet another orgasm. She started breathing more rapidly, and could not help but cry out and dig her fingernails into Bruce's back. She screamed out in orgasm yet again.

In an act of supreme control, Bruce managed to keep from spraying deep inside her. He had something else in mind. As she moaned and basked in the warmth of her orgasm, he straddled her, moving his still stiff and slick cock up to her heavy breasts as she held them and massaged them with her hands.

He slid his thick cock between them, and realizing his intention, she held her tits together for him. He began titty-fucking her. He helped her hold them together as his cock slipped back and forth between them, assisted by the lubrication of the almond oil. She had heard Sarah talk about this before, but this was her first experience. Although it didn't provide her with any direct stimulation, she had already had repeated orgasms, and was anxious that Bruce should get his. She also wanted to see what happened when he did cum.

This time Bruce could last any longer. The sight of his cock sliding in between her beautiful tits, and seeing the look of anticipation on her pretty sweaty face was finally too much.

He exploded in one the biggest orgasms he had experienced in a long time. His prick started firing huge loads of cum in powerful streams up on to her chest, neck and face, spraying her chin, mouth and cheeks. There was so much of it, it got up into her eyes and even her hair. It covered her tits, and dripped off her chin. Finally after several shots, he was spent, and started deflating. With a gasp of relief he rolled off of her.

12