A New Life for Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together they just laid there for a few minutes.

"Wow," Julie finally said. "I can't believe we actually did all that."

"It was fantastic," Bruce said. "Sex is a wonderful thing."

Julie felt she had to agree.

Later they showered together, and relaxed watching TV for a while. Then Julie fixed them some supper, and after they ate, they sat and watched the Six Million Dollar Man on TV for a while naked. Julie felt comfortable naked on the sofa. After all, so many other women in Bruce's life had sat on this same sofa naked. She liked the feel of the upholstery on her naked ass. She curled her legs up and sat cross legged, feeling relaxed. She did not object when Bruce rolled a joint and lit it, and when he passed it to her, she accepted it. She liked it when Bruce stroked the inside of her smooth thighs. She liked both the feel and the attention. She also liked it when he started rubbing her pussy.

She decided to return the favor and reached over to grasp his cock. She was delighted to find it was stiff, even after their marathon sex session earlier that afternoon.

She looked away from the TV and down into his lap. His cock was turgid alright.

She looked in Bruce's eyes.

"You remember what I said this morning? What I said what I would do?"

He nodded.

She slid off of the sofa and onto her knees. Kneeling between his knees, she shuffled forward until his cock was quivering before her face. Looking into his eyes, she grasped his cock and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She repeated this action several times, moving around to each side, each time, stopping at the tip, and licking the slit at the tip, and acted as if she was about to take his cock inside of her mouth. Each time she teased the tip with her tongue, and then moved back down to the base, licked her way back up to the head of his cock.

This time, she acted as if she were going to continue licking the shaft, but paused suddenly and plunged her head down over his aching prick, taking it as far as she could on the first down stroke. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, and then taking hold of the base of his shaft with her left hand, she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard, and stroking his shaft in conjunction with the bobbing of her head up and down his cock.

She could feel every vein and bulge as they slid past her sensitive lips. She turned her head slightly to vary her stroke, and felt the head of his cock push out the side of her cheek. She heard him moan and felt his hands grasp her head. She let him guide her head for a few minutes as his cock started pushing in and out of her throat faster. She tried to relax her throat to allow more of his prick into her mouth, the whole time sucking as hard as she could. She could tell he would come soon, but didn't want him to do so yet.

She gently pushed away his hands, and grasping his cock somewhat harder around the base, started licking the outside again for a few minutes. Then she took in each of his balls, one at a time, and sucked on them.

She looked up in his face.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she whispered.

He could only grunt in compliance as he pushed her head back down on his cock. This time, she did not want him to hold back. She worked her mouth vigorously on his stiff cock, stroking him hard around the base, bobbing her head up and down rapidly, her cheeks pulled in hard with her sucking effort.

Bruce groaned and stood up. Grabbing her head again with his hands, he rammed his cock hard back and forth into her mouth. Julie felt her excitement increase, and felt her pussy throbbing. It was almost as if she felt the same stimulation that the cock in her mouth was getting. She couldn't help herself. With her free hand, she reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit back and forth as she sucked.

Julie relaxed her throat and let him fuck her mouth. She loved the feel of his balls slapping up against her chin, proud that she was able to take him in so deep without gagging. Finally, he moaned and shoved his cock deep down, until his balls were resting up against her chin.

She knew what would happen now, and tried to prepare herself. She managed to take the first two shots okay, but it was too much after that. Stream after stream spilled out from her lips and poured down her chin. Julie felt an orgasm rise inside of her. She tried to focus on her blowjob, but it was hard. Bruce started sliding in and out rapidly as he continued firing stream after stream of sperm. She couldn't take any more--it was coming out faster than she could swallow it. She stroked his cock as shot after shot sprayed her in the face and on the tits, but she loved both the taste of it in her mouth, and the feel of it on her face and tits.

She wasn't sure which she liked better, taking it in her mouth or on her face and tits. With Bruce she got both. She felt so hot on her knees with a cock in her mouth and cum in her mouth, and all over her face and tits.

After this experience, Julie grew less shy in Bruce's house. She could frequently be found walking around the house or the beach topless, wearing either a skirt or a bikini bottom.

She would fuck or blow Bruce on nights when he had no one else over, for she was still a little shy about the possibility of sex with more than one person at a time, but she would covertly watch more often now, not just brief glances.

The spring semester came, and went, and when the summer of 78 came, Sarah had left to rejoin her family for the summer. Julie spent all her time on the beach, laying out in a bikini, or sometimes naked, listening to music, watching TV, or fucking with Bruce.

"Why don't you ever join when I have anyone else over?" he asked her once.

"I don't know, she paused. "I guess I'm not quite ready for that."

That would change over the summer--by accident.

12