A New Life for Julie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no!" Sarah whispered.

"She obviously thought I was being a smart ass. I realized what I had done, and even as my orgasm was subsiding, I corrected myself: 'I mean NO!' 'No! no no no...' I trailed off to a whisper. Behind me, I heard my mystery fucker slipping out the door.

"Okay then, come on down and join the picnic," my aunt instructed me.

"Did you ever find out who it was?" Sarah asked, bring Julie back to the present.

Julie shook her head. She had been completely submerged in her memories.

"Oh, uh, I think so. I had two uncles at that picnic. I remember seeing both of them in the yard. So that means it had to be one of my male cousins. Brooks's a little younger than me, but there's no way it could have been him. He had a crush on me, and after that episode, he acted the same way around me as before. Besides, whoever fucked me had an experienced, adult cock. I doubt if it could have been Brooks."

"My oldest cousin Brendan, was my about my age. I think he slipped through the bathroom on the other side of our room, which is why I didn't hear our bedroom door open."

Julie paused, taking another hit from the joint, and passing it back to Sarah.

"Also, although Brooks didn't act any different, Brendan did. Every time he saw me he would leer at me. He didn't do that so much before."

Sarah was laying on her stomach next to Julie. She plucked a meadow flower and stuck it in her hair above her ear. She looked like a naked, 60s flower child.

"So, did anyone ever find out?" she asked Julie.

"Well, if Aunt Pris had found out then and there, she would have had a cow for sure. But I think Isabella found out somehow. She didn't like me before, but after that, she became totally hostile, and started pulling lots of dirty tricks on me, and finding ways of getting me in trouble. She started calling me a slut."

"I think Isabella started poisoning Aunt Pris. It couldn't have been hard, because Aunt Pris never liked me to begin with, but after this she started getting meaner. She started making me feel ugly, told me I was fat. She made me wear baggy clothes, and after an eye appointment, made me wear glasses. It was like she was trying to hide me. She always sent me to the room whenever men were around, and she made my uncle seal off the bathroom so that we couldn't enter from our bedrooms anymore, but had to use the one downstairs, and the boys got the upstairs bathroom all to themselves."

"I think somehow Isabella saw from outside, maybe she was a little further away and had a different angle from everyone else, and somehow she got the idea into Aunt Pris's head that I was a slutty woman who would corrupt her sons."

Julie rolled over.

"I don't want to talk about them anymore, she said. "It's your turn to tell me a story now."

"Like what?" Sarah asked.

"Tell me about the first time you ever slept with a woman," Julie asked.

"Why do you want to know about it?" Sarah asked as she drew her knees up and clasped her hands around her legs, rocking back a little on the thick blanket.

"Just curious," Julie said as she reclined against Sarah's legs, relaxing.

"Okay, well, it was when I was still living at home. I had a younger brother, so my parents had hired an Au Pair to look after him. She was a few years older than me--a Mexican woman. Very beautiful, huge brown eyes--very gentle..."

"Do you like men or women better?" Julie interrupted. She couldn't help herself, she was curious. She turned around and looked at Sarah.

"Oh, definitely men, but why should I limit myself to only half the population? If I see an attractive and sexy woman, why shouldn't I make love to her? Like you for instance," Sarah added, as Julie turned around, looking into her eyes.

Suddenly Julie realized that she was between Sarah's thighs. She had been laying down, partly supported by her elbows and Sarah's calves. When she had turned around, Sarah had simply parted her legs.

"It's okay, I'll tell you what to do," Sarah said as she reached up with her hand and guided Julie's head down to her pussy.

Julie let Sarah guide her, and drew close to Sarah's pussy.

The afternoon sun shone on Sarah's golden-haired pussy as she drew close. She could see that Sarah's pussy lips were swollen and glistening with lubrication in anticipation.

She grasped Sarah's thighs and held them apart further and leaned forward. She thought back for a moment of her recent experience with Catherine and applied what she had learned. She could hardly believe she had her mouth on her best friend's pussy, but she found she enjoyed it, and wondering if she was becoming a lesbian.

She licked Sarah's wet box up and down, seeking to capture some of her juices on her tongue, and then started flicking Sarah's clit, slowly and gently at first, and then gradually faster and harder.

Soon she had Sarah screaming and writhing in pleasure. Sarah's hips squirmed beneath her, and she had to wrap her arms around her friend's thighs in an effort to keep her lips on the clit she was gently sucking.

Sarah suddenly arched her back and screamed out loud. Julie felt a rush of pleasure course through her own body. She realized that bringing someone else to an orgasm was almost as exciting as having one herself.

Suddenly to her dismay, she heard the loud sound of someone else's feet approaching rapidly. She raised her head out from between Sarah's legs to see a young man running.

He was in his twenties she guessed, with blonde feathered hair, a flannel shirt and jeans.

A buff dude, Julie thought.

"Oh my god, he gushed, his face turning red. "I heard screaming and I thought someone was hurt."

Julie was embarrassed beyond belief. Here she was bare-assed naked with her face between another woman's thighs!

Sarah sat and drew herself up on to her knees, the flower still in her golden hair, her full breasts swinging as she got up.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, and this is Julie" she said.

"Um, I'm Andy," the young man stammered.

"Well Andy, I'd say today is your lucky day," Sarah said she moved closer to him, and tugged the zipper to his jeans down.

Julie could not believe her eyes. Her bold friend had this stranger's dick out and was blowing him!

She got up on her knees and moved closer to watch. She moved to within a few inches so that she could easily see Andy's stiffening prick sliding in and out of Sarah's mouth.

Sarah's hand encircled his prick at the base and she was stroking him as she moved her head back and forth. Julie loved watching, but was becoming hungry to feel this cock in her own mouth.

Sarah, noticing her friend's lips part and her tongue flick out across her lips, pulled Andy's cock out of her mouth and offered it to her friend.

Julie felt a little shy at first, but she parted her lips and gladly took Andy's cock between her lips. She opened her mouth wide, and began sawing her head back and forth. Seeing Sarah's encouraging nod, Julie closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasure of it, feeling the head push out her cheek each time she went down. She bobbed her head back and forth for a few minutes until she started running out of breath.

Sarah sensed her need to take a breath and pulled Andy's cock out of Julie's mouth and transferred it back to her own, and resumed her sucking on his cock and Julie got her breath back and watched Sarah again.

Sarah had something else in mind though. She pulled Andy's cock out of her mouth with a pop.

"Julie, why don't you get on your hands and knees," she said.

Julie, trusting Sarah implicitly, did as she said.

Sarah reached around and moved Julie's legs a little further apart, and then she stroked Julie's pussy, slipping her fingers inside. Julie moaned and lowered her lower body down to the blanket to tilt her pussy up more. Sarah grabbed Julie's ass cheeks and leaning down, licked Julie's wet pussy from her clit up to her asshole.

While she did this, Sarah had been using her other hand to stroke Andy's cock.

"Okay Andy, I think she's ready for you to fuck her," Sarah told him.

He grinned and got on his knees behind Julie. Sarah nodded at him with a smile as he put his hands on Julie's hips and speared his stiff cock into her wet folds.

He sighed with pleasure and started rocking back and forth. Soon Julie was moaning herself, rocking back and forth in time with Andy's pumping.

Sarah stroked the curve of Julie's smooth flexing back and her ass cheeks which jiggled a little each time Andy ploughed into her.

"Whooohooo! Go for it girl!" Sarah cheered her, caressing her undulating back and ass as Julie rocked back and forth.

After a few minutes, Sarah laid down and spread her legs with her pussy under Julie's face. Julie had her eyes closed in rapture as Andy fucked her, and didn't even notice that Sarah was underneath her face, waiting for her tongue.

Andy did though. He gently pushed down on Julie's back.

"Hon, I think she wants you to go back to what you were doing when I came running up," he said, as Julie lowered her face back down on to Sarah's wet pussy.

Julie tried to keep the motions of her head and tongue independent of what was happening at her other end. She wrapped her arms around Sarah's hips again. She ran her tongue up and down Sarah's slit, over and over, as Sarah started bucking her hips. Holding on tight, Julie speared her tongue into Sarah's cunt.

Sarah whimpered and started chanting--"Oh god oh god oh god.

Meanwhile, Andy picked up the pace behind her, gripper her hips hard as he fucked her faster. He had never had the pleasure of sex with two women at the same time, and the sights and sounds blew his mind. It was taking all of his self control not to blow his wad right then and there.

The beautiful vixen he was fucking wasn't making it any easier. Her pussy was clasping and clamping down on his cock, and if it were not for the generous amounts of hot lubricants that she secreted he probably couldn't have even moved his prick.

God she was tight, not to mention hot and wet!

Julie was starting to whimper herself as she felt her orgasm building. She transferred the intensity of her feelings to her tonguing of Sarah.

Sarah was thrashing hard, and suddenly started screaming and whipsawing up and down wildly as she exploded in orgasm.

Sarah going wild below her, combined with Andy's vigorous pumping in and out of her wet tunnel, pushed Julie over the edge and she started crying out into Sarah's pussy as she came.

Andy was going wild by this time, and felt his balls tightening. The sight of Julie eating out Sarah and Sarah's wild climax pushed him over the edge. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Julie, quick, turn around and let's get his cum," Sarah whispered to her friend urgently.

Julie realized what Sarah had in mind and spun around to take Andy's cock in her mouth again. She started bobbing her head back and forth as Sarah moved in next to her on her knees.

The two shared his cock, taking turns pulling it into their mouths and sucking hard. Andy felt his cock being drawn quickly and insistently to a powerful orgasm. He was going to blow any second.

"OHHH--JESUS H CHRIST" Andy screamed out--no longer able to control himself.

Sarah and Julie were running their tongues around the head of his prick when he started spraying.

Both Julie and Sarah had their tongues out nearly tip to tip right in front of his dick, and felt the jism spurt our along the tip of their tongues.

After the first blast, Sarah covered the head of his cock and took the next blast in her mouth, then she pulled out after a couple of gulps and directed his spraying cock into Julie's mouth. The faces were painted with his semen in the process. Julie sucked and felt the thick globs of his cum roll down her throat.

She let his softening prick slip from her lips and grinned at Sarah and the two girls giggled.

"Outta sight!!"

Later on, on the drive back to town, Sarah told her Julie about some of her group experiences. The two girls were listening to the "Kiss You All Over" on the radio.

"You should try it with two or more guys--a gangbang. Now THAT is really hot!" Sarah told her.

Julie shivered at the thought.

12