A New Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Jo's exhibitionism leads to sex with a stranger.
17.7k words
4.78
21.3k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how best to tell Bill about my new job, when I had an idea. My first shift was two days away, on a Saturday afternoon, the first of the special 'MILF and Music' events at the bar.

"I've got to do a lot of food shopping at the weekend, Bill, and I know you don't like it."

It couldn't have been clothes shopping, because he loved me exposing myself, although a lot of shops saw me coming now and took precautions. But food -- he hated it.

"Why don't I meet you in town for a drink, before we go out for a nice meal? I'm told there's a new bar opened, and they're playing all the oldies of the sort we like that afternoon."

That was agreed, and I could hardly contain my excitement. First, at showing everyone my tits, but then surprising Bill and making him watch me. It felt like weeks, rather than less than two days before I left home in a cab, clutching my shopping bags, leaving Bill to watch the sport on the TV.

Of course, my bag held my new costume and one of the button-through dresses I planned to wear for the dinner, which Bill had booked at the best steak house in town. When I got there, I had a pleasing surprise. There was a changing room for all of us waitresses, but it was just that, one room for eight of us.

I'd been so fixated on the customers seeing my tits, that I hadn't thought about the other women. The sight of a couple of other women's' naked tits set a tingle going between my legs, which was a surprise in itself, but the costumes were so minimal that there was no choice but to get completely naked to put them on.

I just didn't know where to look first. All of us were old enough to be classed as MILF's, and that meant a bit younger than me through to a couple of women who must be heading towards sixty. I thought I recognised a few of them from around town, but their faces weren't what I was looking at, believe me.

One had tiny tits, but tight, pale pink nipples. There was a black woman with DD-plus tits, with enormous areolas, which snapped tight, pushing out huge, stiff nipples when she caught sight of one of the other women's cunts, and just about every size and shape in between. Two had tattoos on them, one a rose, and the other a bluebird, and two others had pierced nipples with shiny metal rings in them. I was stunned that I hadn't realised just how varied breasts could be, and I was relieved that my own fitted right in somewhere in the middle.

It was their cunts that really caught my eye, though. Each time one of the women lifted her leg to put on her costume, anyone in the right place got a good look at her labia, and as far as I could, I tried to make sure I was the one in the right place. The variation was even bigger than between their tits. They were all closely trimmed, if not completely waxed, as they needed to be to avoid a bush of hair poking out around the edges of the costume, of course, and this just helped visibility. I thought I had big, dark lips, but one woman had lips that hung down over an inch, but were really pale, and her whole cunt seemed to be the same pale pink skin that covered the rest of her.

The black woman had large lips as well, but what attracted me more, was the way her lips opened as she lifted her leg, giving me a glimpse on brilliant pink inside her slit. Yet another woman had almost no lips at all, and at least as surprising to me was the variation in where the gash of the vulva actually started. A few started way higher than mine, and easily visible from the front, while most started like mine, at the start of the curve under my pelvis, but two seemed to start much further back.

When it came to my turn, I made sure that anyone who wanted to, got a good look at my cunt, and I was pleased to see that many, as many as for anyone else anyway, were trying to cop a look without being noticed. I knew that anyone who was at the right angle could see how wet I was, though I'd noticed several of the other women were as well. I could smell my own scent as I bent over to pull up the costume, and I was sure that if anyone had walked in on us, the whole room would have smelled of pussy.

Once we'd all covered ourselves up, at least as far as the costumes allowed, we put our masks on, and started nervously trying to make conversation, most of us being conscious of the others' naked tits close to us. Then the time came for opening, and the manager, the man who'd recruited me, came in. He reminded us of the rules, especially the no touching, no sex rules, and we walked out into the colourful, but muted lighting, and the DJ equipped with music from the sixties to eighties.

Perhaps because it was the first event of its type, there was quite a rush of customers when the doors opened. Mainly men, but a lot of couples, and a few lone women, all covering a range of ages. One of the other waitresses went white, and whispered to me that a couple of the younger men were friends of her son, and she was afraid that somehow, they must have found out about her being there, and came to get a look at his mother's breasts. I think the mask threw them, though, as they seemed to be arguing about which of us it was, and it seemed she was going to get away with it.

There were a few faces that looked familiar, but no one I knew, and I got to taking orders for drinks, making sure that I kept my shoulders back and my tits out as I walked around. The music was loud, and made me want to start dancing when one of my favourite oldies came one, and I had to bend to hear some of the orders.

When I looked over to one of the other waitresses, the way her tits were dangling and swaying was gorgeous, and what I discovered was that despite the no touching rule, occasionally I could manage to just brush a nipple of the back of the customers hand if it was on the table.

God, I was enjoying myself! My cunt was tingling, and I knew I was leaking cum like mad, and I just hoped -- or did I? -- that the costume kept it from running down my leg. A few of the couples were up dancing as well, and navigating around them with a tray of drinks was tricky. On the other hand, it created some opportunities for 'accidently' letting my breasts brush against a hand or an arm on the way back to the bar.

I was waiting for Bill to arrive, wondering what he'd think of me showing my tits and almost everything else to what must have been forty or fifty people, when some of the youngsters thought it was a good idea to try to chat me up.

"Nice tits, Mom"

"How about giving us a feel?"

I explained the no touching rule.

"How about shaking them for us, then?"

"$5 if you do..."

Well, it didn't break the no touching rule, did it? I stood and shook them as hard as I could, bending towards them, but pulling back before they could grab me. They looked old enough to have seen or even felt a girl's breasts, though they weren't old enough for alcohol, and were drinking only coke. I had a suspicion, though, that they'd taken some other chemical, because they seemed to appreciate my tits bouncing even more than I thought they should.

"Another $5 if you do it again, but bend over when you do it."

Of course, I bent forward, put my hands on my knees, and shook my tits, making them swing around energetically.

"OK, where do you want the tip, then?"

I hadn't thought about that, not having any really obvious storage places to put anything in the costume.

"Um ... just slip it inside my bikini."

Now, honestly, I had imagined that they would just slip the bills into the top, and although it would strictly speaking break the no touching rule, it would be harmless. It never occurred to me that firstly the $10 would all be in ones, nor that the parts of my costume they'd choose to slip them in were the two leg holes. It took me by surprise when the first guy did it, but immediately I realised what he was after. I widened my stance a little, and looked him straight in the face.

"So, you've got a thing about touching your Mom's cunt, have you?" I asked, smiling.

His face went bright red, but as his fingers touched my pussy lips, I saw the front of his pants swell. Fortunately, they were in a booth in a corner, so with my back to the rest of the room, no one noticed as they all had a go pushing dollar bills along my vulva. No one except Bill, of course, who had just walked in and could see what was going on.

I suppose it was mostly the mask, and not expecting me to be there that he didn't recognise me immediately. I adjusted my costume so the dollar bills weren't poking out, and walked over to him to take his order.

"Yes, sir, what can I get you?"

"Um ... a Bud would be good ... but ... you seem familiar. Do I know you."

"I hope so, darling. Can't you recognise my tits, or were you too busy looking at all of the others?"

"Fu ... Jo? What are you doing here? And why were those guys touching your pussy?"

"Let me get your drink, darling, then I'll explain," I said, deliberately leaving his imagination to run riot a bit longer.

When I went back, I explained that this was my new job. "Do you like it?"

"It's great Jo. Not only can I watch you waggling your tits at everyone, but I've got some other gorgeous breasts to look at as well. Better keep them pushed out, darling, else you'll lose my attention."

Bastard, I thought as we smiled at each other, then I turned away to serve the next table.

No one else tried to tip me, which was probably just as well, if I was going to keep the job, but the memory of those fingers touching my pussy lips was kept alive by the feel of the dollar bills next to them. Knowing that Bill was watching me with my tits inches from the customers faces, sometimes brushing against them, kept up an intense tingling between my legs.

I was sorry, really, when my shift ended, and the bar turned over to its normal pounding disco and young waitresses with tits so firm they looked like plastic, and some that genuinely were. I thought I'd better go to the restroom first to take out the bills, else one of the others might object. I should have realised. When I pulled my costume down, they were sopping wet, just pulpy pieces of paper reeking of my cum. Still $10 was $10, and when they dried, I'd enjoy using them in a shop, knowing where they'd been.

I kept them crushed in my hand, and when I got back to the changing room, I stuffed them in my purse. I'd just got my mask and costume off, as had most of the other women, when the manager came in. What lucky timing, eh? Definitely not, because when I looked around, I spotted a tiny video camera in the corner of the room.

"Well done, ladies. You were magnificent. More people came than I'd imagined on the first day, and the feedback has been great. I plan to go up to two of these MILF events each week, straight away. Any questions?"

I don't think he either wanted or expected any questions, but it gave him a chance to sweep his gaze around us all, giving him an up-close look at our tits and pussies. None of us had any questions, probably because we all just wanted to finish getting changed. I just put my front-buttoning dress on, with nothing underneath, and went out to meet Bill in the car park. As I walked towards him, having spotted him at the far end of the parking lot, I was starting to worry that he wouldn't have liked me taking this job, especially without asking him, so I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

"You didn't mind me doing this did you, darling?"

"Don't be silly, Jo. For a start, it's your body, and I don't control what you do, nor do I want to. But I loved seeing you with your tits exposed to all those people, and the way you tried to brush them against everyone", he said, making me blush because what was supposed to look accidental obviously hadn't. "Turn around and bend over the hood, and I'll show you just how much I liked it."

No, he surely couldn't be going to do what I thought, no, hoped he meant? Only one way to find out. I turned around, and bend forward over the hood, pulling up the back of my dress so he could see nothing was between him and my cunt.

I'd barely got my dress up to my waist, where it would stay on its own, before I felt Bill's cock ram against me. I was so wet still that it didn't need any guidance, but just slid down my labia, pushing them apart, and driving deep into my vagina, taking my breath away.

"God, Jo, you're such a dirty cunt these days. I could tell every man in the room, and probably some of the women wanted to fuck you. I love it, and I love you."

Shit, I was getting fucked out in the open, in a public parking lot, where anyone might see my bare ass with Bill thrusting into me. I was really frightened at the prospect, but yet super-excited as well. I tried to say something to Bill, though I wasn't sure if it would have been to fuck me hard, or to stop because of where we were, but each time his cock hit the top of my vagina, it took the breath out of me.

I was having to hold on as well, to avoid sliding down the hood, though I still managed to get one hand down to my clit. It told me just how aroused Bill must have been seeing me topless as a waitress, because he was normally careful to make sure I came, but this time it was all about him. He just wanted to come in my cunt, driven by pure animal instinct to fuck any available female.

Oh shit, I heard voices, then car doors opening and closing. An engine started, and as the car drove off it went past, and the driver tooted the horn. God, someone had seen me being screwed! I felt shame, humiliation, embarrassment but then a huge burst of arousal at the thought, and I came, crying out even though I tried not to. It must have got to Bill as well, because he came seconds later, short, fast strokes changing to slow and even deeper ones.

"I love you, Bill, that was magic, but I've got spunk running down my leg. Open the car, and I think there's some wet wipes in the glove box."

"Yup, and we ought to get on, else we'll be late for our restaurant booking."

I cleaned myself up as best I could before getting into the car, then Bill headed us off to the steak house. I'd chosen the dress so that I could do a bit of flashing if I was lucky, but getting fucked had made me even friskier. I undid a few more buttons at the bottom, so that as I walked, the skirt opened nearly as far up as my pussy, and the blouse part could open to below my tits.

I called the restaurant a steak house, which is basically what it was, except that it belonged to someone with French ancestry, who had pretensions to make it more of a fine dining experience. As we walked in, we were greeted by Jacques, the head waiter, though he preferred to be called the maître d'. I'd have loved to pull my dress right open, and show him my tits and pussy, but didn't quite have the courage with all of the other diners there, so contented myself with just trying to get my top to gape a bit as he greeted us, knowing our names as we ate there frequently.

"Bon soir, Madame, Lowenstein, Monsieur Lowenstein. I have reserved you a nice quiet table as you requested."

That was good. The restaurant had a few L-shaped, two-person tables tucked away in the rear corners, and some four-person semi-circular booths. There were all sorts of stories of girls giving blow jobs under the tables, and lots of feeling up, which was exactly what I was hoping for myself. Jacques led us to one of the L-shaped tables next to one of the empty booths, though the rest were full of diners talking animatedly.

I'd have loved to have walked through the restaurant with my tits out, the way I'd been flashing them in the club, but it really wouldn't have been a good idea. It was just too public, and who knew who might be there who might complain? Still, I'd made sure I had enough buttons undone on my top to give Jacques a good look at my cleavage as he bent over to place my napkin on my lap as I slid into my seat.

We ordered an appetiser, a glass of red wine, and a beef filet topped with pate, and coated with a gorgeous red wine sauce. It was fabulous, and made even better by Bill's fingers and my own, taking turns to gently rub my clit, not aiming to make me come like Meg Ryan in the film, but just to keep me tingling, ready for Bill to fuck me again when we got home.

I guess I was enjoying my fingers a bit too much, and was taken by surprise when Jacques appeared next to us with the check. I jerked my hand away from my pussy, and knocked the pen he'd brought on top of the folder, off my table and on to the floor. It was just a reflex when I quickly bent over to pick it up, probably because I knew my dress was open right up and my cunt visible under the table. Silly, really, because if I'd have thought about it, I'd have loved Jacques to have got a glimpse of it when he picked up the pen.

I reached the pen fine, getting there a bit ahead of Jacques. No, it was when I raised myself up that it all went wrong. As I lifted up, a button on my dress got caught in the lacy edge of the table cloth. I stopped moving, but not before my tit had flopped out of my dress, as my dress stopped moving sooner than my body. Time seemed to stand still.

There I was, my breast nicely resting on my side plate, the whole of my areola and nipple fully exposed. That wasn't all, though, because Jacques had already started to bend to pick up the pen, rather than me. By the time he stopped, his face was just inches from my nipple, which of course gave me away by stiffening up, looking as if it was trying to reach him. I looked down at Jacques, who must have felt me looking at him, his face going bright red as he realised I seen him staring at my exposed tit.

"Go on, Jacques, kiss it," Bill said quietly, taking both of us by surprise, but catching what I was thinking perfectly, as he signed the check to the Company account.

Jacques bent forward and gently kissed my nipple. As a massive twitch shot through my cunt, and as I felt his lips against my breast, time seemed to start going again. Eventually, between me and Jacques, we managed to get my button free. I sat up, tucked my now wet tit back inside. Jacques took the pen and the signed copy from Bill.

"Thank you Monsier Lowestein ... but ... um ... this is much smaller than the tip you normally leave. Was there something wrong?"

"I think you already had a rather special tip, Jacques, don't you?"

It was then that my brain caught up with how exposed I was underneath the table, and what a thrill it would have been if Jacques had got a look at my pussy.

I turned a bit in my seat, and opened my legs wide. "Don't be mean, Bill. It was just one tit, but why don't you just look down, Jacques?"

Bill and the table screened me from the rest of the restaurant, but with my legs open, my dress pulled wide, and me leaning back a bit in my seat, Jacques had a clear view of my cunt, the full length of my lips, and I was sure the moistness of my cum oozing out. Oh yes, the maître d' took his time in gazing at the delights of what was between my legs.

"Um ... yes ... thank you, Ms Lowenstein," Jacques stuttered, eventually, his eyes though still locked on my exposed gash. "But ... well ... we normally share the tips between all of the staff."

Oh God, was he really suggesting what I thought he was? And did I really have to courage to do it. I looked across at Bill, who raised an eyebrow at me, smiling, and my pussy was screaming 'yes, yes, yes'.

I was still trying to decide if I was brave enough, when Bill took the decision out of my hands. "Well, then Jacques, you'd better get them out, hadn't you? But please be a bit discreet about how you do it."

I slid down in my seat a bit more, and pulled my lips open with my fingers. My heart leapt as my lips stayed open enough for my clit and the opening of my hole to be visible when I moved my hand back to rest on my leg. One by one the waiters, then the chef and his sous chefs came over to greet me, at least as far as the other people in the restaurant were concerned, but actually to look at my cunt, my throbbing clit, my pink slit, and my cum-leaking vagina.